Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:42 am

He smiled before thinking "I will be in modeling until I can't make no more.. and then I will live a comfortable life just living at my house, having plenty of money to make this life time and the next" Seth nodded before stretching and splashing a little at her as a playful gesture towards her
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

Number of posts : 681

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:47 am

Leila cried out when she splashed him. "Hey!" she said. She got back up and she splashed him back grinning at him. She looked at him and said "I bet you carn't catch me!" she said she said swimming away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:54 am

He went to swim away before feeling the water splash against him, as he heard her statement he smiled, Unless she was a really good swimmer as in almost a full on professional he would not catch her, yet for now he would make it seem that he can't catch up and then swim full pelt at her. "Alright then.." He quickly swam after her slowly gaining on her before making it look like she was pulling away.

Once Leila got about two meters away from him he began to swim full pelt at her before quickly catching up his arms grabbing around her to stop her from moving "Guess I caught you hmm?"
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:06 am

Leila smiled a little, thinking she would win, but then she heard him quickly catching up to her. When his arms wrapped around her pulled her back towards his chest. She pouted a little and said "I guess you did".

She thought to her self a little and began to think. Why in the hell was she flirting with him...well thats how she saw it. Technically...he was his boss, he could have her fired if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:45 am

Once he heard Leila's response his arms let her go, he had just acted on impulse, it was the easiest way to stop Leila yet now he was wondering why he had actually done it, "Well that was fun..." He spoke quickly before swimming around her in a circle

"Well, you can try and catch me if you want.. I will use backstroke, to make it easier.." His smile remained as he was now ready to either swim away, or continue what they were doing
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:54 am

Leila turned around and smiled and said "Okay". She grinned and and began to swim as fast as she could towards him. She smiled and eventually she cuaght up to him and when she grabbed him she ended up on top of him in the water. She smiled and got of him and said "I guess we are even now" with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:21 am

Seth quickly swam backwards not being able to see were he was going, it did not matter as long as it was backwards, and in the general direction of Leila yet the two of them got closer and closer before he felt her grab him ,she ended up on top of him before they slide from each other before he nodded to er.

Once she got of him he dove under the water deliberately tugging on her left leg before swimming quickly away from her
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:25 am

Leila felt him tug on her leg. She cried out and grinned a little and began to swim after him quickly. She grabbed on top his leg and and tickled him, grinning. She chuckled and wonder what her would do.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:37 am

Seth had not planned for her to respond so quickly as he felt her hand grab his leg before feeling what felt like someone tickling him, he stopped swimming instantly before turning around and grabbing hold of Leila his hands running up the side of her hips now returning the favor and tickling her.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:41 am

Leila saw him turn around and she held her hands out infront of her "No, No No NOOO!" she said she he began to tickle her. She began to luagh. "I'm really ticklish" she said between laughs, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:53 am

He could not help but laugh as his hands continued to tickle although his grip softened so that the effect would a little mild, he was only slightly ticklish yet it seemed Leila was quite the opposite being extremely in this case. The fact of that making him smile.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:56 am

Leila continued to luagh until he slowed down a little, at which time she began to giggle. She blushed lightly and said "Stop Please!" her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:04 am

Hearing her ask him to stop he gave one last tickle before stopping, he liked seeing Leila blush and even though she was not a super model, or what people would call up to his standards, Seth was really starting to get along with her well, and tomorrow they had a swimwear shoot which meant eventually the underwear that was for swimming that did not leave much to the imagination/
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:11 am

Leila opened her eyes when he stopped and she said "Thanks". She smiled at him and said "You know what, your alright, your not some stuck up jerk" she said smiling.

She then looked around and said "Anyway, I have to get ready for the shoot tomorrow, I'll see you later" she said swimming over to the edge of the pool and getting out. She grabbed her towel and hat, and walked back inside the hotel to her room.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:17 am

Seth smiled hearing her comment, he was rather used to being called the opposite, yet so far he had not really felt the need for it. It was still a part of who he was, yet their were some people that he did not have to act that way.

"Guess we shall see each other tomorrow then" This was pretty much his preparation, he kept as relaxed as possible and just swam slow laps of the pool, he would be in here for about an hour longer then would get out and go to his room.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:20 am

Leila walked up to her room and closed the door, walking into the bathroom. In side she stripped of her swim suit and began to have a shower. After she began prepping her equipment for the day after, before she got dressed into a pair of jeans and a white shirt and walked down to the restaurant for dinner with the rest of the crew.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:28 am

Seth swam around for a little longer before finally hoping out and heading to his room, once he was their is board shorts were removed as he quickly had a shower and then got dressed up in his normal style, a pair of black jeans with a tribal shirt, it was the general style that he wore, his shirt red contrasting with his pants.

Once that was sorted he headed down towards the restaurant, since everyone seemed to be having dinner together tonight, and the director had invited him down with them.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:31 am

Leila smiled. She was chatting with some of the other crew when he had arrive. The director smiled and greeted him, sitting him down. The waiter came over and asked for their orders. Leila smiled and orders the ravioli, with a happy smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:33 am

Seth managed to smile at the director before sitting down were he was told to sit, after all their was no point arguing about such a thing, "get your chief to surprise me with his best meal, no matter what the cost is" He really did not know what to order today and so decided the best meal be the best choice.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:44 am

The waiter was gone soon after and the crew was left alone sharing a bottle of wine and just chatting to each other. This was probably one of the happiest days of her life, It couldn't get better then this now could it?
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:56 am

Everyone seemed rather relaxed as Seth poured himself a glass of wine before passing on the bottle, it seemed to be a rich red, with a rather deep taste and a surprising finish. Not exactly what one would call cheap in quality, not it was the waiting time, were people just started talking and socializing together.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:08 am

Leila smiled and soon their food arrived. The lovely smelling aroma's filling the air. She smiled and and closed her eyes smelling the delicious smells, before she opened and picked up her own fork and began to eat. A sigh of pleasure came form her at the first bite, loving the taste.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:20 am

Seth had to wait a little longer until seeing a plate of food appear that seemed have a bit of this and that, they called it the variety plate, and it was everything that the chief was good at cooking. He started to now eat that he finally had food rather enjoying the tastes and aroma's of all the food combined the red wine washing the food down rather nicely.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:33 am

Leila smiled and continued to eat, and drink the wine, which was great. She probably should not have drank as much as she did, she wasn't known for holding her alcohol very well. She smiled to her self, and on about her third glass, she felt the effects sinking in.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:47 am

Seth did not drink much wine as he preferred to remain rather sober, although he could not help but smile seeing that the effect to Leila seemed to have happened rather strongly. He finally finished his meal, it took longer then the others mainly because it was more full, and had more of a variety so he took his time picking what to eat first and that sort of thing " I can help Leila back to her room if she needs it,..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next