Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:58 pm

Leila smiled when she won. She looked back at him when he spoke, enjoying the feeling of the see water against her legs.

"Huh, me? Why?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:00 pm

Seth looked at her before sighing "because out of all the people.. you seem to see me for more then my good looks.. well you see that I am very hot, but you also seem to see my personality.. and well after you photographing I feel like their is a link between us Leila.." It was hard to explain as he walked somewhat deeper into the ocean the water coming up to his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:04 pm

Leila looked at him and said "I see, well I'm glad" she said smiling at him as they walked into the water. "I'm glad that I make you happy about your self" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:54 pm

Hearing her say that made Seth continue to smile, It was a little true. He knew he was good looking but felt like that was all he was which was partially the reason why he acted the way he did yet Leila made him feel good about being himself and the way he looked "You know Leila.. with those curves of yours you would make a rather nice model."
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:17 am

Leila looked at him and smiled and said " Oh wow, really? Thanks" she said looking down at her self with a smile before looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:24 am

Seth smiled at her nodding, She would not be one of those world class models. Something he was close to being defined, but Leila would still make a good model nether the less and yet she was the one photographing the models instead, It confused him when people with the potential did not use it , but he did remember she had said that she liked photographing and that was the reason she took up the job " It's good to finally just speak to someone, without them almost ravaging over everything about me as if I was fading away and they had to get a piece.."
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:38 am

Leila smiled and said "Yeah I suppose that would be refreshing for you" she said smiling.

"I'm happy for you" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:57 am

(Ouch were getting to the one liners are we?)

Seth nodded at her before just relaxing more into the water before slipping under for a moment after making his comment about her looks only just hearing her remark in response as his head was submerged feeling the warm water before he swam upwards again taking a breath of air as he submerged "It really is nice here.. this is the third time I have been here yet I am liking this time more.. I think its because I am with you here Leila.."
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:11 pm

Leila smiled a little as he floated around in the water. His comment made her blush lightly. She smiled a little. She was starting to like him more an more. He wasn't just the stuck up model that he always made him self out to be. She walked over to him and smile and said "Well I'm glad to be the one making you happy" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:58 pm

The persona he put out was to keep the average person away but deep inside, the stuck up model .. really was not who he was instead he was just a hot charming model who cared partially. "Yes it is a good thing, I was hoping one day I would meet someone like that unlike the rest.. and I think I have found you" a smile crossing his face as he just floated a little now the gentle waves rocking him slowly.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:06 am

Leila smiled a little and she nodded and said "I'm happy for you, it's refreshing to photograph a model like you. I feel special for being able to do so" she said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:50 pm

Never had a photographer made such a comment to him, Seth would have the ones who would make many comments yet this seemed more pure and not just said because it was their job to say how good looking he was and that sort of thing. "Well you obviously show talent if they did get you to photograph me.. I will make sure you get more opportunities as well.. thanks such a thing never has been said to me Leila"
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:28 am

Leila looked at him and said "Wow really...I find that....somewhat rude, I mean, you would at least tank the person your photographing for their time, you know...well, hopefully I'll be able to stick around" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:16 pm

Seth sighed before shrugging "Some people do occasionally thank.. but it is rare, not everyone is like you Leila and is friendly as well as professional" A soft smile appearing once this had been said. "I would think that you will be sticking around .. the director seems to like what you are doing and its hard for anyone to be liked as such.. by him"
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:47 pm

Leila smiled and said "Really...Is he a hard man to please?" she asked him with a smile. She grinned a little and said "Has he gone through a lot of photographers?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)   Shots in Hawaii  (Me and Kratos) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shots in Hawaii (Me and Kratos)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5