Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kratos corner of fun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Kratos corner of fun Empty
PostSubject: Kratos corner of fun   Kratos corner of fun EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:21 am

Hey there, straight from darker to here. By the way if you know anyone from darker, tell them about this site.. try and get as much of us back here as possible and make this site bloom, anyhow.. Oh and if you know me shout out and say Hi in a pm, I want to keep in touch with as much people as possible off whom I roleplayed with

I am Kratos, and I am a fan of roleplaying, I do almost everything at least once, with a few exceptions, My list won't be complete probably instantly, but I will update it here and their for you all. I am rather literate and try to answer with above 2 paragraphs, unless you want a quick roleplay then it is a single paragraph,

What I have done and enjoyed
Loli, above a certain age eg 14 + preferred
Incest, sister/brother, cousin/cousin, daughter/father, Sister/sister (only time I play a female)
Best friends
Teacher/Student
Anything with Neko
Pet/Master, Slave/pet, Mistress/pet
Fantasy roleplays,
Target and assassin and vice versa
anything with elves
A few things with demon, angel or vampires
stranger and stranger
Quite a few things based medieval style
Final fantasy X based,
Final Fantasy 7 Based
villager/ princess
Kidnapper/Victim
most things with blackmail involved from my character.

What I would try once or more (unlike other part male characters are to the left, female to the right)
Werewolf and victim
Spirit and Human
Worker/worker
Director/actress
Slave/ Mistress
Criminal/Victim
Thief/Princess
Murderer/officer
King/ Noble servant
Officer/Officer
Soldier/ Rebel
Passenger/Flight attendant
Rebel/Rebel
Teenager/best friends friend
Boyfriend/ Girlfriends friend
Will update with more when mind is thinking more..

Note, if you are keen on roleplaying one of these or possibly a different pairing just give a suggestion, the worst I can say is no.

Plots (to be typed later)

Kinks.
Almost anything, although mutilation,blood play, blood letting, scat, water polo, feece eating.. ok just pretty much anything to gross and messed up .. other then that heavy bondage is also a no but will try most other kinks If i have not done them before
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Kratos corner of fun   Kratos corner of fun EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:52 am

Mmm.
I'll role-play with you, but only if my character is a cross dresser.

King/Noble Servant- or can I be a geisha or of the sort?
Rebel/Rebel

Are the ones I like.
I don't do plots, I only do twists. XD'
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: anyone else>?   Kratos corner of fun EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:59 pm

Still looking for more x]
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Kratos corner of fun   Kratos corner of fun EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:21 pm

I'll play with you, Kratos. Hmmm.....how about...

Target/Assassin or Kidnap/victim.

I haven't tried the assassin thing before, but I've yet to come across a good kidnap rp. *nods*
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: More ideas   Kratos corner of fun EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:46 am

Well I came up with more to add,

Some more things I will do

Student/Student
A school camp type scenario
Guitarist and Vocalist or vice versa
A war type scenario
Some sort of fantasy war..
Mortal/Hero
Goddess/Mortal
Demoness/Human
Photographer/model

Plot Ideas
Daughter for Loan:
A friend of the family loans a X amount of money to the daughter of that family to help her buy a house, She at the time was 16- 17 and after a year passes, he decides he wants the money back and pays her a visit, and since she does not have the money to pay him back. He decides that she can pay him back in other ways.

But sister.. are you sure?
An older sister decides to take advantage of her younger brother, his age ranges from 10 - 14, and for some reason she just can't stop thinking about him in a sexual manner having dreams about being with him and that sort of thing, so eventually she acts on her feelings when she has to babysit her brother since the parents decide that they want to go out that night to buy dinner and then rent out a hotel room to return possibly the next morning or a few days later

The best part about school
Two students are at the same school, and this year are attending the same class, one has had an interest in the other for a little but was to shy to act on that feeling, the other one rather popular in the school and wanted by half the school. But the thing is that person does not want the people that want him, and eventually through some circumstance end up falling for each other out of all odds.

Yes Miss right away
A student of Ronich Highschool, decided to take on more roles at the school thinking it would look good in future reference, little did he know that their was more to the role then first told, this included helping out a certain teacher who was set to watch over his progress, yet it eventually became something a little more..

Stolen heart
A thief breaks into a house, thinking that they would get something worth taking from it. At first they come up empty handed, yet find an image of the person who lives at the house, and well it was love at first sight. The theif leaves for the time being to return when the person is home.. and decides to introduce themself

Breaking in
A thief decides to break into a house, yet was not expecting to be not allowed to leave. When he breaks in he finds out someone was home, and she decides to blackmail him.. making him her slave, unless he wanted the police to know he was a thief.

Sure.. I can babysit
'So heres the story, I have a thing for people that are a little younger then me, I know that it was not exactly normal to feel this way, yet being 18 I am able to make up my own mind.' Female character can range from 12 -16. Parents are busy working all the time, and see an ad in the paper stating his intentions to babysit, so they decide to give him a call to try him out.

That is all for now...
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kratos corner of fun   Kratos corner of fun EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:46 am

Another few plots

Friend with benefits
A friend of the family is sick and needs someone to look after her young child / children. This allows an 18 year old male to look after one or two loli teen females, of which he then does other things with them, I decided to make it possible for two of them say twins or maybe a year apart, and a possible master X slave or master X pet thing could be brought into play

Do I have to?
A dominant female decides to take advantage of her timid friend, and quickly exploits his kind attitude and lack of ability to hate someone for what they are doing, in this I play a very submissive role that I would like to do sometime.

Neko and Mistress
Yes this will probably be my only neko role, so take advantage of it while it is still here, I am rather wanting to do this one, as it interests to at least roleplay it
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kratos corner of fun   Kratos corner of fun EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:57 am

I don't bump.. I update x]

Few updates,

Craving:

Maybe one or two more incests

A boss and secretary or just boss and worker..

An angel and a human

A demon and a human..
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kratos corner of fun   Kratos corner of fun EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:02 am

Well I got my list from darker again x] meaning time for mega pairing update

Okay Okay so i should have created one of these ages ago, but I finally decided I would so that it would be easier to show people some of my interests, some of the things I have roleplayed and some pairings and possible plots .

But first, How about you get to know a little about me,

My name that you may refer to me as is off course Kratos and if you get to know me a little better I may tell you a little more about myself and my actual name. I enjoy roleplaying a lot and seek new ideas to increase my range of possible roleplays so if you may have any ideas please throw them at me, or suggest them for a roleplay between us. I am male and mainly play male characters with a few exceptions.

Sorry for all the people out there who want Yaoi but I only go for Het although I will play a female if requested but only for a girl on girl roleplay. Other then that there is no exceptions other then maybe Futa's.

Note :

I like a little length behind posts and can not stand getting a one line in return, show that you want to roleplay with a paragraph or two at least please, Also I can do rather literate roleplays if need be, but I do prefer semi-literate as they roll along quicker and allow quicker responses sometimes.

The lists here will be under constant updates and so will some of the information here. If you have some plots, pairings and kinks to suggest please pm them to me or post them into this forum here.

Moving Right along to Pairings

What I have done so far
Student/Teacher
Model/Photographer
Sister/Brother
Cousin/Cousin
Friend/Friend
Human/Demon
Elf/Elf
Human/Vampire
Victim/Kidnapper
Student/Stalker
Secretary/Boss
Angel/Vampire
Normal person/Normal person
Futa/Person
Teacher/Teacher
Princess/Prince
Maid/Prince
Slave/Master
Pet/Master
Neko/Neko
Target/Assassin
Stranger/Stranger
Girlfriend/Boyfriend
Mistress/Slave
(there is more but can't remember them)

Things I would try

Demon/Demon
Demon/Human
Werewolve/Human
Human/Werewolve
Demon/Werewolve
Werewolve/Demon
Vampire/Demon
Demon/Vampire
Werewolve/Angel
Angel/Werewolve
Neko/Demon
Neko/Vampire
Neko/Werewolve
Human/Neko
Vampire/Neko
Demon/Neko
Elf/Neko
Neko/Elf
Dwarf/Elf
Dwarf/Werewolve
Slave/Warrior
Assassin/Target
Psychopath/Victim
Angel/Warrior
Goddess/Human
Goddess/Werewolve
Goddess/Elf
Goddess/Vampire
Goddess/Hero
Heroine/Prisoner
Enemy/Enemy
Ally/Ally
Daughter/Father
Cousin/Uncle
Elf/Spirit
Teacher/Parent
Parent/Teacher
Student/Principal
Female/President
Innocent/Lawyer
Loli/Father
Loli/Brother
Loli/Stranger
Loli/Older Friend
Loli/Uncle
Mistress/Pet
Bar Tender/Owner
Worker/Owner
Owner/Worker
Princess/Noble
Princess/Peasant
Dark elf/ Light Elf
Model/Agent
Model/Critic
Critic/Model
and more.. (don't hesitate to ask for something not on here. worst thing I can say is no x])

Soon to be updated with everything else that I need to add... Any suggestions for pairings are appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kratos corner of fun   Kratos corner of fun EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:28 am

ask if you don't see a pairing on here.. then just ask and if I say no.. I am sure we can develop something else.. as I am very open to discussion.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kratos corner of fun   Kratos corner of fun EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:07 am

Sweet 700 posts x]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kratos corner of fun   Kratos corner of fun Empty

Back to top Go down

Kratos corner of fun
Page 1 of 1