Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-12-19

My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:08 pm

She smiled and panted softly, loving the feel of his cum inside her pussy and womb. Her hand moved over his nose and she smiled sweetly. "I want you human again...I want to be able to hold you close again..." She smiled and kissed his cheek sweetly, before lying down on her stomach and closing her eyes and relaxing.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:09 pm

He let his cock slip out of her and laid down next to her nuzzling against her back and neck. He loved her so much and wanted to be able to hold her again. There was only one thing he liked about being a horse, that was that his cock was always big enough. He never had to worry about her not being satisfied with a horse cock. Now if only he could keep the size of his cock but still be a human it would be perfect. His ears perked forward hearing the sound of someone coming and he nuzzled her lightly in warning.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:09 pm

She jumped when she felt his soft nose nudge her. Quickly, she pulled her nightgown on and wrapped her arms around his neck, cuddling him happily. She didn't think that anyone would believe her if she told them about what happened...and they would probably be disgusted. But she knew that she didn't want anyone now...just Fryan...as a human. She played with his ears, and cuddled against him, waiting for whoever it was to come.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:10 pm

Fryan pressed against her nuzzling close not wanting her to get dressed but knowing that she had to or they would be discovered. No matter what happened as long as Fryan was alive in this form he would be with Mae.

Her father came into the stable smiling at seeing his daughter cuddling so close to her new pony not noticing the cum that was laying about on the floor. Bending down in front of her he stroked her cheek “so does my little princess like her new pet?”
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:10 pm

Mae grinned and ran her fingers through his mane. She noticed the cum, and she pushed the straw over it. "Mmm...I love him daddy! He's so nice! And he's pretty, and I'll take care of him everyday!" She absently started braiding his mane. She smiled as he nuzzled closer to her. She was determined to stay with him as long as she could.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

Her father smiled glad that he could make his daughter happy. “Come on your mother is making food inside for us.”

The years would pass Fryan would growl strong and broad chested and would honestly look very imposing scaring off many a would be boy friend from Mae. Not that she seemed to mind her parents did though and many times would try to get rid of Fryan throughout the years.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

Mae refused to let her parents get rid of him, since she needed him. By the time she was sixteen, she had grown into a beautiful young woman, and she wouldn't go out with anyone...especially since she always let Fryan out of the barn so he could stretch his legs. The problem was, every boy that came to pick her up, well, it seemed like the first thing they saw was the huge horse standing at the gate, staring them down. She didn't mind, though. He was a wonderful friend, companion, and lover to her, and she didn't need anyone else.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:12 pm

Mae’s parents had left for a few weeks going out on a second honeymoon leaving her alone with Fryan. They had just left a few hours ago and Mae had been cleaning the house the whole time. Finally she had come out to the field and Fryan moved up behind her nuzzling against her beck nickering softly. They had been being watched constantly by her parents and so had not had much time to be together and it was starting to really effect Fryan…he wanted his mate badly.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:39 pm

Mae smiled and turned as she felt his nose against her back. She turned around and rubbed her hand over his nose. "Mmm...did someone miss me?" She liked how he had filled out and grew over the years, in both body...and lower. Quickly, she vaulted onto his back and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Where would you like to go, Fryan?"
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:49 pm

He shivered softly as she drew her hands across him and climbed onto his back. His cock was already starting to get hard and he would need to be inside her soon. there was one place that he wanted to make love to her…somewhere that her parents would never let it happen. He trotted out to the middle of the field where there was nothing to hide them. Whenever they had made love before it was always hidden where they probably wouldn’t be caught, but right now her parents being away and few other people coming out to their house…he wanted to take her out here in the open.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:03 pm

She grinned and slid off his back once they had reached the middle of the field. Her arms wrapped around his neck, and she kissed him sweetly. "Mmm...a certain naughty horse wants to play with me out here, doesn't he?" She laughed softly and slowly unbuttoned her jeans, pulling them down slowly.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:13 pm

He nuzzles against her as she started to slip off her jeans he nose in her hair nipping at her neck with his lips. his cock had already started to harden and poke out of his sheath as he always did when she was riding on him and her hands rubbed over his body. Every touch of her on his body excited him so easily that it was almost impossible to be around her and not fuck her. He tugged at her shirt the part of his brain that was human wanting to see her breasts as he loved how much they had filled out in the years. Nickering softly he nuzzled against her urging her to hurry and finish undressing.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:16 pm

She smirked and slowed down a little, stepping out of her jeans very slowly before sliding her hands under her shirt. It moved up inch by inch, and she kept her eyes on him, daring him to urge her any more. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing just how wet and needing she was as well.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:23 pm

He stomped his hoof in frustration but did nothing to hurry her besides. She had always been a tease and knew just what to do that would make his cock really really hard. His eyes traveled over her body slowly from her bare stomach down her long graceful legs and back up waiting till he would see her beautiful breasts exposed and begging for his touch.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:36 pm

She let a soft laugh escape her lips and and finished pulling her shirt off, her bra quickly going with it. They both ended up on the ground with her pants. Then she also pulled her panties off, letting them fall to join her other clothes. She had been enjoying seeing him getting rather impatient from the teasing, and she wouldn't deny him anymore. Slowly, Mae pulled his head close so he could feel her breasts against him. "How badly do you want me, Fryan? How much do you miss me?"
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:23 pm

He nuzzled against her breasts his soft lips nipping at her tender flesh as he pressed close against her. His cock was fully hard and sticking out proudly not much longer then the foot long that he was when he was just a pony, but his cock had gotten much bigger around nearly five inches across. As she asked him how much he wanted her he turned a bit so that she would be able to see his hard cock ready and waiting for her to answer her question.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:51 pm

She grinned when she saw his length, moving underneath him. She just had to take him into her mouth, and tease him a little while she could. Otherwise, it would be over a little too quickly for her. Slowly she licked the tip of his thicker cock, grinning, and then she took it into her mouth. Her tongue worked him slowly, and she moaned softly around it.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:47 pm

He shivered as he felt her wet mouth around his cock. It always did when she took him into her mouth just knowing that she was willing to take something that big into her was almost enough to make him cum right then. Had he been human he would have tried to push into her mouth more but he didn’t want to hurt her so just let her set the pace and the depth.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:59 pm

She grinned and used her hand to help her a little more, stroking him teasingly. After a few minutes of enjoying his cock, she pulled back, moving onto her hands and knees, her ass high in the air, her soaking wet pussy ready for him. "I'm ready for you, darling..." Needless to say, she was more ready for him than she had ever been, and being out here in the open was just adding to that need for him.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:40 pm

His cock was throbbing and had she not pulled back and readied herself he would have just pushed her back and taken her right then. However she had bent over and showed him her lovely pussy wet and dripping ready for his huge cock to spread it wide. He moved close covering her with his body feeling the tip of his cock press against her opening before he quickly pushed his entire cock deep into her tight wetness and deep into her womb.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:34 pm

She grinned and moaned out when she felt him invade her with his thickness. She loved the feeling of him in there, and was still surprised that he could fit. She growled, starting to move back against him, having fun with being out here in the open, nothing hiding them at all. She needed him badly, and her whole body was aching to feel him inside her.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:01 pm

He pushed in deeper nuzzling against her neck and starting to thrust in and out of her tight wet pussy. He had learned from the many times of them doing this that she loved him being rough with her, so he didn’t hold back pounding her pussy as though she was a mare and knew she could take it. His cock was pulsing inside her with having not had her in so long and it would swell up and reduce quickly spreading her pussy wider then before.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:01 pm

She moaned and bit her lip, loving the way he was pounding her. She had missed him considerably, and she really had no plans on going back into the house while her parents were gone...not when she knew she could sleep beside him, safe from everything. She groaned, bucked and growled in the pleasure, having more fun with him than she thought possible.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:38 pm

He took her roughly his cock spearing into her deeply spreading even her deepest parts wide. That was one thing he loved about being a horse he enjoyed having such a large cock for her to enjoy as she sure seemed always to. He whinnied as he felt a small ripple in the walls of her pussy knowing that it meant she had really missed him. His lips nipped at the back of her neck as he continued his pounding of her tight wet pussy.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:55 pm

She moaned, her pussy tightening around her lover's cock. She loved what he was doing to her, her fingers digging into the ground, moaning louder. "Mnnn...Fryan..." She bit her lip and closed her eyes tightly, bucking back against him roughly. She needed him badly, wanting him to fill her with his seed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3