Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-12-19

My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) Empty
PostSubject: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:21 pm

It was Christmas Day, and Mae had barely slept all night. When she had slept, she dreamed of getting her wish: a pony. Sure, it was cliche, and she was a little too old to be dreaming of such a hopeless present. There was no way she would be getting a pony. She stretched a little and yawned, racing downstairs. No one was up yet, but that didn't begin to slow her down. Mae looked to the tree, but there was no box large enough to hold an animal that large. She pouted and sighed, sitting on the couch, pretty much ignoring the rest of the presents. Suddenly, her dad came in through the front door and asked her to come out to the old stable. She pulled on a jacket and followed him out there, unsure of what to expect.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:21 pm

He was standing in a stall waiting to be shown to his new owner. His glossy brownish-red coat gleaming in the early half light. Around his neck was tied a red ribbon with a cared that said “for Mae”. He tossed his mane as the door opened and the man he had seen before and a girl came inside the stable. He turned his head looking at them showing the white star that blazed on his forehead the only part of his that wasn’t the same color except for a patch of his mane toward the front that was the same bright white as the star.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:23 pm

Mae stopped in her tracks and stared at the horse. It was more beautiful than she had imagined. Her dad handed her an apple, and she walked toward him the apple in her outstretched hand. For some reason, the horse looked like he belonged in that stable, and she wasn’t going to deny the fact of how happy she was. Mae didn’t fully hear what her dad said, since she was too enthralled with him.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:25 pm

He eagerly came closer to her at least as close as the robe he was tied to would let him. Nuzzling her hand lightly he whinnied in happiness as she held out the apple. He took a bite eagerly his soft lips brushing
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:28 pm

She slowly opened the door to the stall and stepped in, her hand moving over his nose and ears, down his neck and tenderly over his shoulders. This had to be the best Christmas ever for the young girl. The horse seemed to like her, and she was happy about that. Mae flung her arms around his neck and buried her face in his mane, happily breathing in his scent. She didn't realize it when her dad had left the stable and closed the door behind him, leaving the two of them to each other.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:30 pm

He nickered lightly rubbing his head against her back enjoying her scent as she held onto him. There was something about her scent that made him feel more than just a pet to her. He felt stirring down in his cock but nothing would be seen yet. He couldn’t explain it not even the pretty mares he had been around had brought this reaction from him. He nibbled on her shirt lightly just because he wasn’t sure what to do but he didn’t want her to let go.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:32 pm

Mae smiled and pressed kisses all over her horse's face, laughing that he didn't seem to want her to leave him. She realized then that he was going to be a demanding animal, but she was prepared to take care of him. Her hands continued to stroke his well muscled neck, massaging him gently.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:45 pm

Neighing happily as she rubbed him producing a even greater reaction which would start showing soon. He lowered his head so that he was nibbling now on her ass through the thin cloth that covered it. It was still very confusing to him as to how he was so quickly becoming attached to his new master but there was something about her as though they shared a bond that was beyond time itself he just couldn’t explain it.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:48 pm

Mae laughed softly as he moved from holding her there with her shirt to nibbling at her ass though the thin material of her pajamas. She had thought that it had been only her very desire for a horse that was leading her hands over his body, but there was something else there, something that couldn't be explained. She wanted more than just to keep him as a pet. She wanted to feel him take her. Slowly, she pulled her pants down and continued to rub his sculpted body, almost teasing him with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:50 pm

He nickered lightly nuzzling down her legs his nose pressing against where her thighs met but with her standing he couldn’t reach that one spot that was calling him. Her hands roaming his side felt so good and so familiar like she had done this before. His tongue flicked out licking her thigh wanting to reach her pussy and make her moan with pleasure. At the same time his cock was hardening already half as hard as it would be and it was at six inches long, but he was a pony still and had some more growing up to do before he was as big as he would be.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:55 pm

She moaned softly as he tried to taste her. It felt very familiar, even though she had never felt it before. She was enjoying her new friend's nuzzling. It was like nothing else she had ever dreamed of. She wanted him now, more than anything else. She shivered slightly as she felt his tongue against her thigh. Her pussy was already wet, and she was more ready than ever before. She could tell he wanted her to move so he could lick her pussy. She sat down and pulled his head down to her pussy. She wanted him to taste her, to enjoy her.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:55 pm

He moved back letting her sit then eagerly letting her pull his head to her pussy. His long tongue came out licking her already wet lips instantly hardening to his full length at her taste. It was so very familiar like he had been licking her pussy forever but that wasn’t possible he had only just met her today. However that didn’t stop him; he eagerly licked and used his lips to nibble on her pussy his tongue for a moment exploring inside her before coming back up to her clit. He was in heaven.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:56 pm

She moaned softly and closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of his tongue and lips playing with her pussy and clit. She could have sworn that she had felt this before, enjoyed it before. To be honest, she had hoped that it was true, and she let her instincts guide her a little longer. She stroked his ears and ran her fingers through his mane. Mae had never physically felt anything quite like this, and she was enjoying it a lot more than she should have. The pleasure was sinful.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:57 pm

His large tongue continued it licking her pussy as he pressed closer to her his tongue once again dipping inside her pussy spreading her open. It felt so good and he couldn’t hardly wait till his cock would replace his tongue and he would be fucking her just like they used to. He paused for a second in his lick as he realized what he had just thought. It was almost like they had done this many times before and yet he knew this was the first time. Pushing that thought aside he chose just to get lost in her taste and feel and so returned to his licking.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:57 pm

Mae arched against his mouth, moaning and biting her lip. Her pussy tightened slightly, and she thought she was going to die from the pleasure. She wanted to feel the pleasure that she hadn't had in forever...and only from him. Suddenly, before she had a chance to push him back and have him put his cock in her cunt, she cried out and came against his mouth, like so many times before. She leaned forward and kissed his forehead happily.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:58 pm

He lapped up her juice remembering her taste so well and just how much he loved it. He nuzzled against her as she kissed his forehead just wanting to be close though now his cock was starting to hurt it was so hard. He nickered slightly wanting to press her back to the ground and press his cock into her pussy wanting to feel her walls around him tightening as she neared orgasm but as always he never pushed her he let her decided if they continued or not.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:59 pm

"Fryan..." she panted softly, wanting to feel him now. She had no idea where that name came from, but it fit him well. She had never wanted to be fucked by anything so badly as she did now, and she moved slowly onto her hands and knees. "I'm ready for you..." She wanted to know what it felt like to have a horse's cock in her, even though it wasn't quite as big as it would be when he was fully grown.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:59 pm

Fryan…Fryan yes he liked that it seemed to fit him but right now anything she called him would wound good to him. He nuzzled against her lightly as she turned over. Moving closer his front hooves on either side of her as his cock touched her pussy. He needed her badly and so didn’t wait but pushed in as deep as he could his muzzle pressing against the back of her neck as his foot long cock sunk into her tight pussy.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

She moaned and moved back to take his cock in her pussy, loving how wrong, yet how right it felt. She felt like she belonged with him again, and she wasn't going to deny him anything. Her fingers dug into the straw, and she groaned. She loved how he seemed to be kissing her with his nose against the back of her neck. Mae never wanted to be separated from him again, and she'd do anything to stay with him forever.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:05 pm

Fryan didn’t want to hold back with her he wanted to pound her to her orgasm like he had so many times before. He nuzzled her neck nibbling on it lightly and then down her back as he started to thrust in and out of her pussy if a horse could growl he would be. Only about half of his cock was inside her and he knew that he could push on into her womb but she was just so tight that he was afraid of hurting her if he did so he just held back thrusting just in her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:09 pm

Mae moaned and moved her hips back against his cock rougher than before. She wanted to feel all of his cock in her pussy, pushing into her womb. She thought she was going to die from just feeling his cock only half way inside her. "Please...Fryan...I want all of your cock inside me." Her back arched slightly, giving him better access into her pussy. Her pussy tightened a little more around his cock, enjoying his invasion.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:10 pm

It didn’t take any more convincing he pushed hard into her his seven inch around cock pushed deep into her pussy and on into her womb filling her up completely. He didn’t slow his thrusts in fact he started thrusting faster in and out of her tight pussy loving the feel of her tightening on his cock. he started to move harder in and out of her in fact moving her body forward with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:12 pm

She growled and moved against his cock, loving the fact that he was willing to take her so much. Her arms shook, and she moaned even louder, feeling her climax begin to reach a peak. "Fryan...I'm going to cum soon..." Mae closed her eyes and moved back against him harder, wanting to feel all of him inside her. Suddenly, she came hard, crying out and milking his cock with everything she had.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:13 pm

Fryan neighed thrusting hard in and out a few more times as she pushed back against him. He could feel the familiar movements in her pussy as her orgasm was almost on her. Pushing hard into her once more he buried all of his cock inside her so that the base of it was pressed up against her pussy. As she climaxed around his cock he tried to hold out but the milking of his cock was too much for him and he joined her his hot cum pouring into her pussy filling her up and spilling our because it was so much.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:13 pm

Mae smiled and stayed there on her hands and knees for a few more moments, trying to get the strength to stand. She loved the very familar feel of their mixed cum dripping down her legs. "Fryan..." she panted softly, "Why does...this...feel so...familiar?" She moved slowly, moaning as his cock slid out of her pussy, and sat down again. "What am I going to do with you when you get a little older?" She stroked his ears lovingly, enjoying his warmth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next