Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kolath
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-08-20

My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:14 pm

Fryan let her pull away as his cock softened but stay semi hard. He moved next to her laying down slightly on his side so his cock was still out from under him. Nuzzling her he wished he could talk to her and tell her how much he loved being with her and doing all this. He nickered lightly as she ask what she was going to do with him and tried to let her know it was going to be ok he would always be her for her but he didn’t know how to do it.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:17 pm

She moved so she could put his head in her lap, loving the way he seemed to try to speak to her. Mae loved how he had been so set on pleasing her, and she wouldn't let anyone else have this kind of pleasure. She only wanted Fryan, and she would only have Fryan. She rubbed his ears and kissed his nose sweetly, loving the feeling of his head in her lap. "You're mine, and no one else is going to step between us."
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:18 pm

He nuzzled into her lap enjoying being so close to her. He licked her thigh lightly nibbling on it as she told him that no one would come between them and was glad to hear it. His head pressed closer to her stomach rubbing against her wanting to always remember her scent. He neighed lightly as they cuddled there lightly a more of their combined cum was leaking out onto the floor. He was so content that he wasn’t sure what to do now though whatever it was he wanted it to be with her.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:19 pm

Mae smiled and played with his ears lightly, thinking that this was way too familiar to be just a one time thing. She loved the way he was playing with her, nuzzling her stomach and nibbling at her thigh. Her hands moved over his neck and she sighed. She really wanted to feel him fuck her again, but she was slightly bruised from earlier. Out of nowhere, she voiced her thoughts. "I wish I could feel your human body again, Fryan. I miss it."
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:19 pm

He nuzzled against her more as she said that and knew that at one point they had shared this pleasure in human form. He slowly laid his head on her lap just resting there wishing for the times that were just out of his memory but he knew were there. At that moment he felt something…something beyond to knowledge of science slowly sweep over him and he was quickly asleep and could feel it having the same effect on her.

Fryan looked around he was in a dark area and the only one near him was Mae they were still laying as they had been. Without knowing how he knew what this place was. It was something he and Mae had made so that whenever they found eachother they would know their history. all that was left was for mae to wake and it would start.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:22 pm

Mae rested her head against his large shoulders, comfortable and happy all at once. She didn’t want this chance of happiness to be interrupted, and she faded quickly into that same blackness that seemed warm and familiar to her. Her hand absently stroked his hair, and she bent down to kiss him, tasting the lips of her lover. “Mmm...you have no idea how much I missed this...” It was all too familiar, a place they had been together on many occasions, even though it had been forbidden for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:23 pm

Fryan smiled into the kissing and returned it his lips pressing against hers. It was then that he realized that he was no longer a horse. Instead of reacting in shock and a little it of horror he just reached up stroking his loves hair and letting his finger trace at her pointed ears softly. “Mmmm as have I my dear.” He kissed her hair softly not ready to start asking questions just wanting to be with her.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:23 pm

Mae smiled and moved so she could lean against him, resting her head on his chest. Yeah, this was something she had missed very much...and she didn't want to leave this. These were the days when she was older, and he was human...the days she would give just about anything to return to. Her hands drifted over his chest, and her arms finally wrapped around his neck. She knew where she had come from, and she her family was something else entirely, but she didn't care when she was with Fryan.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:24 pm

He held her close as the memories of their old lives came back to him. He nuzzled her hair softly his hand stroking her back. These were the times that they had together these short times when they were able to be who they really were. They never lasted long but it was still so nice to have these times. “My love,” he kissed her neck his hand moving down of to rub the small of her back. “you don’t know how much I need you again.”
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:24 pm

She grinned and pressed herself against him, moving up into his lap. She moved to straddle him, pressing her lips against his hotly. She couldn't possibly resist this human...even though she was an elf as well as royalty. Her hands slid under his shirt, pulling it off quickly. "My darling...I need you just as badly..." She nipped at him, grinding against him a little.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:26 pm

He growled lightly laying back his hands slipping under her long skirts to rub up her legs to her thighs rubbing them lightly. “mmm I love our times here together they just never last long enough.” He rubbed her thighs more smirking as he found she wasn’t wearing anything under them; she never did when they were going to have time together. Letting her deal with his pants he pulled his hands out from under her skirt to rub her breasts lightly leaning forward to nip at her neck lightly. “My love.”
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:26 pm

She shivered as she felt his hands rubbing her thighs and figuring out that she had nothing on underneath those skirts. "I know...I really wish we could have more time together to have fun." She grinned and quickly loosed his pants, pulling them down fast. She couldn't help herself, and she wanted him badly. A soft moan escaped her lips as she felt his hands move to rub her breasts and nip her neck. "Mnnnn...I need you, my love..." Her hands were shaking in excitement, and she grinned happily.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:27 pm

He growled as he felt his cock released from the confine of his pants. Looking up at her as his hands pulled the top of her dress down exposing them to his hungry hands as the rubbed and played with her breasts and nipples. His cock was already extremely hard and was standing up proudly waiting for her to enjoy it. “As I need you my once and future wife.” He leaned forward kissing her softly.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:27 pm

She grinned and kissed his cheek before pulling back and hiking her skirts up so he had a full view of her ass and pussy. Then she bent over, offering herself to him...if he so wanted. He was hers, and she belonged to him, so she was more than ready to take him deep into her. Her slit was soaking wet, and her body was aching to be filled by him.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

He recognized that grin and was just a moment behind her as she bent over. He nuzzled up her back through nipping at the tender skin before leaning back grabbing her hips and thrusting his had cock deep into her waiting pussy. He didn’t wait know that she wanted him to start off roughly and just keep going so he did just that thrusting hard and fast into her already.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:29 pm

She growled softly and tried to grip the ground as she enjoyed his cock pushing deep inside her, pounding her roughly. Her hips bucked back into his, and she thought she was going to be torn apart by this pleasure. She loved it...and him, and she wouldn't give him up for anything at all. Her hands clenched and she moaned loudly, enjoying him quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:29 pm

Fryan leaned over her nuzzling into her luxurious hair nipping lightly at her neck and growling softly as he moved inside her hard and deep. Leaning back he scratched along her back almost roughly before grabbing her hips and picked up the pace of thrusting. So many times had they taken their time together and made passionate love…and it always ended to soon. this time they needed to just pound each other till they both orgasmed hard.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:05 pm

She moaned loudly and bucked her hips back into him, enjoying the fucking he was giving her. She just needed him badly, and she needed to cum hard around his length...very hard. It seemed that they were always interrupted right after they were done...and they always wanted more. Her hips bucked back roughly, her cunny tightening around his length hotly. "Mnnnn...keep going love...please..."
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:01 pm

He thrust hard and fast into her tight pussy he leaned down to nip at her neck his hands rubbing over her sides and up to cup her breasts and rub them as he kept up the pace of his pounding hips. He loved this elf so much despite everything his families and friends had warned him about “her kind” he never found anything to see her in such a light.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:05 pm

She moaned and bucked her hips against his, so happy that she could have him as her lover. Her hands clenched, and her toes curled hotly. She moaned louder, her cunt tightening around his length. She was happy to feel him inside her. It had taken quite a bit of coercion on her part to get her mother and father to allow her to be with him...after running off several times to be with him.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:05 pm

Groaning deeply he nuzzled down her back nipping at her tender spine as his hands came back to her hips scratching their way there . his thrusts took on a more urgent and almost animalistic passion as he pounded hard and deep into her tight cunt.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:06 pm

Suddenly, she cried out and came hard when she felt his hands scratching down to her hips. Her arms were shaking, and she nearly collapsed as her walls clenched around his cock. She growled and panted, enjoying the feel of him taking her so hard, driving her over her edge.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:06 pm

As her cunt tightened around him he groaned thrusting deep into her cumming hard right along with her. He collapsed down to his hands as they rested on either side of her nuzzling into her neck. He was kneeling over her on all fours as he felt a slight wave of dizziness wash over him and knew what that meant, they were returning to their current forms. He nuzzled against her neck one more time whispering, “I love you Mae.”
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:07 pm

"I love you too, Fryan," she managed to say before the image faded into another form, her younger, human form. She blinked to clear the haze, and found herself with a large cock inside her pussy, and a much larger form above her. She knew it was Fryan...only as a horse. "Please don't leave me love..."
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:08 pm

Fryan nuzzled against her hair his cock still buried inside her his cum pushing out around it as he had just filled her young womb with it. His cock was still semi hard and wasn’t going to soften out of her anytime soon but he didn’t pull out not wanting to lose the connection yet. He needed her just as much as she needed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)   My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Christmas Present (Kolath and Kanna)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next