Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tamer's Beginning! (Marble/Kanna)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marble
Virgin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Tamer's Beginning! (Marble/Kanna) Empty
PostSubject: Tamer's Beginning! (Marble/Kanna)   Tamer's Beginning! (Marble/Kanna) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:07 pm

He of course hadn't needed to wake up so early. But he was so excited, after all he was becoming a Tamer today. He had waited almost his entire life for this. He had done a ton of research, and trained himself hard to reach the requirements set by the league for the chance at raising a Pokegirl. Jack had barely gotten a wink of sleep, anticipation was running his body right now.

The mild green eyed boy barely contained himself on the way to the researchers building. His smile spread widely across his sixteen year old face, the wind pushing his mid length hair from his face as he made his way there. He had no idea what he was getting, but after passing the tests and trials a week before he had been almost restless. He had gotten his official tamer license the day before, and the local researcher, Professor Saury, was required to give him a Pokegirl to start him off.

It was several hours early, but the Prof had to understand, right? Any sane boy his age would be ecstatic. He couldn't wait to go out on his own, carve his own path in history. Become a real man!

He had seen a fair share of Pokegirls in his time, but most were feral, so he couldn't approach them well. Instead he had been left in his sparsely populated town, Fairlake.

Jack knocked on the Professor's door, not thinking about how early it really was. When Professor Saury opened the door it was with a half grimace of annoyance, "Normally I would make you wait outside until the time I gave, but it is much too cold so come on in, Jack." He told him as he pulled the door back for him.

The young tamer felt bad but couldn't help but skip inside, looking around at all the instruments the man had. He soon made his way over to the storage area. Jack suspected the Professor had slept in his lab over the night, and could use a cup of coffee. Or something. Still, it was early and he felt that maybe coming so early was inconsiderate. He could let himself feel terrible later, right now he wanted his Pokegirl.

"Sorry to wake you up, Professor Saury, I couldn't wait any longer, I am just so excited," He told him, trying to apologize as best he could.

"I know, I was the same way at your age before I moved onto the path of a scientist. I had to pull out a special pokemon for you though, one normally not given out so early. I had a limited supply of others and they are gone. But, I know you can probably handle this one, you seem to be talented enough," He told him with a grin and a yawn. The man soon pulled out a pokeball from a drawer and handed it to Jack.

The boy was still in disbelief that he had this in his hand. With a gulp he held it up. It was strangely warm in his hands. "Thank you so much Professor, I should get going though, I still feel bad for waking you up," he said scratching his head. The professor sighed and handed him a small bag.

"Yes well, at least take the basic supplies given to all tamers, now please leave me be so I can get a few hours of sleep, I have a busy day ahead," The man said waving Jack off.

It didn't take much prompting before Jack practically ran outside into the still cold morning. Barely a few steps outside, he threw the pokeball to release the Pokegirl he had just received, his heart pounding like never before.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Tamer's Beginning! (Marble/Kanna)   Tamer's Beginning! (Marble/Kanna) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:52 pm

The little Eva had been living in the back behind the lab, among a number of other Pokegirls, enjoying the sunshine. Of course she didn’t know that she was going to be given to a new tamer...especially one so young. Her head rested against a Milktit’s ample chest, grinning sweetly. Of course this was the day before the boy was supposed to come.

She was content to lie there forever, but she doubted that she would be able to. As the sun was setting, she heard the professor’s footsteps, and she jumped up. She didn’t want to go! No amount of his coaxing would convince her. She ran and hid from him rather consistently, not really wanting to sit inside the pokeball. Every time he found her, she would run off and hide again. It wasn’t until both of them were exhausted, around four in the morning, that she finally allowed him to catch her. So needless to say, she would have rather stayed there n the ball as it was handed off to the boy.

She was hungry. All of that lounging around in the sun and running from the professor hadn’t helped her much. She hadn’t eaten all day long. And she didn’t know how long she would have to wait to be released from the ball. Thankfully, almost as soon as the boy had left the lab, she felt the tug of the ball releasing her. It was cold outside, but she stood in front of him, bare footed and bare breasted, about to pounce on him. “Please tell me you have food in that bag of yours...I’m starving...” Her plush tail wrapped around herself, and she hugged it close, trying to stay warm in the morning air.
Back to top Go down
Marble
Virgin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Tamer's Beginning! (Marble/Kanna)   Tamer's Beginning! (Marble/Kanna) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:25 pm

Jack was very surprised to have her immediately jump on him. He was very inexperienced with them in person, so having the small Pokegirl against him. His hands on reflex wrapped around her, the warmth immediately reminding him just how cold it was outside. He smiled, "Yeah, I totally have some food for you, don't worry," He informed her.

His hands trailed down her, feeling the extremely fluffy tail she bore so wonderfully. An Eva, is what they were called. He was surprised beyond belief that she was so warm, that she was his pokegirl. It was rare to find one of this species to begin with, now he had to decide which direction he wanted her to go in.

Again, Jack's hands explored her body, after feeling up her wonderful tail he couldn't help but grab her ass with one hand. His other hand was already in his pack, pulling out some food for her. He held it in front of her face, "This stuff should be good for you, I hope!" he told her, his fingers still exploring her nether regions.

She was so warm, still so warm. He pulled himself close to her without shame, wanting to feel even more of her soon. Her bare breasts were extremely firm, and he had to hold himself back from simply sucking on them. The question of her ability to feel his already hard cock swam through his head. "I am your master from now on, my name is Jack!" He informed her, kissing her cheek. He hoped she would listen well to him, and like dthe food he had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tamer's Beginning! (Marble/Kanna)   Tamer's Beginning! (Marble/Kanna) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tamer's Beginning! (Marble/Kanna)
Page 1 of 1