Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:48 pm

"Who are you?" Jupiter asked, the antena in her tiara going up as she saw Toxin.

Venus was still out of it and Mars was even more pissed than before. She struggled in vain against her restraints, glaring at the people in front of her. She was afraid for Venus, the desperation to save her friend beginning to show in her face as she tried her best to free her hands even a little. At the sound, Venus stirred and her eyes began to flutter open.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:51 pm

Toxin looked at Jupiter and raised his hands. he looked very much like the others who had attacked. "My name is Toxin, Im here to help" He watched the girls and sighed.

Shadow laughed and looked at mars. the bindings would hold her and drain her energy the more she fought. Fear grinned and llicked at Venus's neck before slipping his hand under her skirt. "so very soft."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Bikoura
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 10:00 pm

Mina gasped and her eyes widened as he licked at her neck and reached under her skirt. She struggled against her restraints, finding that her panties were gone and she was being gagged.

Mars felt herself loose more energy the more she fought until finally, she didn't have much fight left in her. She still glared at them, looking apologetically at Venus, her raven hair falling in front of her face.

"Tox...You're the person Venus was talking to," Mercury said.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 10:05 pm

Fear looked at Venus and grinned as he grabbed the collar of her dress and slipped his hand in to gripped her as his other hand under her skirt moved up along her thighs. Shadow looked at Mars holding her from behind.

Toxin nodded and lowered his hands. "Yes, Tox, short for Toxin. I dont know if or what she has told you about me but I do know you..and because of that you are not safe."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 10:13 pm

Mars was now officially afraid for her life. She did her best to not show it now, however, holding out hope that someone would save her, though she was pretty well resigned.

Venus let out a little whimper as she struggled, her energy draining as well, the her body not wanting to allow him to touch her anymore.

Moon, Jupiter, and Mercury stood rooted to the spot. "Would you please just say what you mean? What the fuck is going on?" Jupiter asked.

"Where are Venus and Mars?" Moon demanded.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 10:17 pm

Shadow held onto Mars and chaos walked over and looked at Her running a hand against her cheek. "Hmm...She'll do well for intoerogation, Let fear play with the other, bring this one down to the lab." Fear smiled sliding a finger into Venus as he groped her breasts.

Toxin nodded. "My brothers Know about you from what she told me. That is why because I know you, you three arnt safe and what I know of my brothers your friends have been captured and who knows what being done."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 10:29 pm

Venus squirmed and whimpered as he pushed a finger into her, trying to resist as he groped her.

Mars was not comfortable with this situation at all. She looked at the person stroking her cheek. What were they going to do to her?

The three scouts listened. "What do they want?" Jupiter asked. "And where are they? We can't just leave them. And we're going to need help. Mercury, can you get in touch with Pluto and the others?"
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 10:47 pm

Fera grinned and slipped another finger into her and began wriggling them around in her as he moved his hand from her shirt and instead pulled it down. Terror looked at Mars as they moved her to a table and strapped her down onto it. a small device was held in the room keeping her weak. "the gag can be removed..." Chaos looked at Mars then untied the cloth.

Toxin sighed. "above this planet, a larger ship then the ones they took down here, what they want is this planet, it is perfect for resources and such to fuel my father's kingdom, and we wont leave them behind, I would never do that."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 10:59 pm

Mars said nothing as the gag was removed. She looked at him however, unsure of what would happen to her otherwise.

Venus continued to struggle to no avail, he was just having his way with her anyway. Her body was responding to the stimulation even as she tried to get away.

"I'm afraid they chose to cut off communications with us after our encounter with Saturn, but if things are as bad as they say, I'm sure they'll show up at some point," Mercury said.

Sailor Moon frowned and said, "Can you take us to them?"
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:10 pm

Terror looked at Mars and laughed as she was held down on the table. "Hmm.." He walked over to a small dresser and pulled out a few devices, some looking sharp and painful. "wonder how much the human body can withstand." Fear grinned. "No point in fighting my pet." He smiled as he rubbed himself against her thighs before removing his fingers and sliding into her. "you are mine now."

Toxin looked at Selena. "Are you crazy?!, as Much as I would love to run in guns blazing..THAT'S SUICIDE, their base is heavily defended inside and out you'd get caught and would be in the same predicament."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:14 pm

"Then what the Hell are we supposed to do?" Jupiter asked. "What was the point of you coming here if you could be there saving them. What about Venus? She's with them! Why aren't you protecting her if you love her so much?"

Mars looked frightened and tried to struggle again. "What do you want?" she asked.

Venus shuddered as her body was violated. What were they doing to her?
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:17 pm

Toxin sighed. "I am going Look I'll see what I can do about getting information on them before they get a chance to kill me..i'll do what I can to protect them from the inside.., You need to re group and rest at least..we have a long way to go."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:20 pm

The scouts sighed uneasy about the whole situation and nodded. They had to get in touch with the others and they had to find someone else's help.

"I guess we'll have to rely on you for now."
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:24 pm

Terror watched Mars as he held up a needle and took her arm and stuck her, then began connecting a rubber hose to the needle to an bag. "what you'd call and Iv..lets just see how much the body can take." Fear watched Venus and grinned as he kept thrusting in and out of her. "go ahead, cry out, beg..."

Toxin nodded before heading back into the shadows to head back to the ship. he'd find Venus and comfort her through this.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:30 pm

"What? What are you doing?" Mars asked, panicking.

Venus wanted him to stop, more than anything, but she didn't have enough energy to fight anymore. So she cried out, unable to take much more of the duality of her wants. Her mind wanted no part of him, and her body was being pleasured by his touch. Tears rolled down her cheeks, the gag preventing anything but muffled sounds from escaping her lips.

The scouts headed back to Lita's apartment to sleep, Mercury trying her hardest to contact Amara and Michelle. The two of them could certainly help, and they had access to Pluto as well.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:34 pm

Terror laughed. "Investigating, science...having fun." he grinned as he injected something into the iv as soon as it went in it would fill her body with a burning fire as if she was burning from the inside. "how much can you take?" Fear grinned and kept pushing against her more and more. "Yes thats it you may say no but your body says yes." He grinned and slid as deep as he could.

Toxin found the locator and hit the code which brought him up. "now where would they be?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:39 pm

Venus cried out as Mars screamed at the top of her lungs, pain coursing through her body like no other, and it wasn't stopping. The blonde wanted so much to do something to stop this, but she was out of energy and her body wanted nothing more than for her rape to continue. Why? she thought. What had they done to deserve this?

Finally, the scouts made contact with those of the outer planets. They agreed to an alliance. They would use Pluto's power to help the inner scouts and team up to free the others. From then on, the scouts slumbered, waiting for their chance.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:45 pm

Terror laughed and looked at mars before pulling the first needle out and replacing it with another, which added even more pain. "Or how about this?" Fear grinned as he kept pushing against Venus, the more and more he did, the more and more she would succumb to him. "my pet."

Toxin made his way through before getting to the room where Fear was. he went to run for him but Shadow grabbed him. "Easy young one...you'll get your turn."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:56 pm

Mars screamed even louder, if that was possible, her body shaking. What was he putting into her? Tears leaked from her eyes as she squirmed on the table, wishing that it would stop.

Venus saw Toxin enter and her eyes dimmed. What was he doing here? He was a part of---her thoughts were interrupted by a particularly forceful thrust. She cried out, her body hurting and wanting more at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 12:44 am

Terror laughed watching her. "Aww whats wrong, too much, here let me help that." he added more to it to add to the pain."

Toxin growled and kept struggling against Shadow. "Fear!, Leave her alone!" Fear laughed and kept thrusting against her. "dont worry little brother you'll get to enjoy her soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:26 am

Mars continued to convulse and scream on the table, tears leaking from her eyes as the pain slowly started to drown out all other thoughts.

Venus whimpered and made little noises as he thrust into her, her body ready to give up and just release.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:34 pm

Terror looked at Mars before putting something in to calm down the pain. "Now lets see what the body can go without and for how long." He laughed watching her.

Fear looked at Venus and grinned as he licked along her neck and kept pushing in her. Toxin growled and tried to throw shadow off.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 3:34 pm

Venus couldn't take much more. As he pushed in and out of her, she couldn't help but wonder just how much Toxin had betrayed her. A few more thrusts and she yelped as she came, her eyes closed, her spirit broken and shamed.

Mars collapsed, completely out of it onto the table when the pain left her, though she still stung.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 3:42 pm

Fear laughed and pulled out of her. "your turn little brother." Shadow released him. Toxin growled and rushed jumping fear and starting to pound on him. Shadow rushed over and pulled him out. "guess you'll join them." He glared and kicked toxin in the head knocking him out.

Terror looked at Mars and laughed grabbing the transformer wand. "well well what have we here?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 3:44 pm

The girl stared to say something, but then she passed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next