Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:27 pm

"Sorry to have interrupted," Mars said to Terror before leaving the room, looking for her master.

Uranus really hoped that Venus would hurry. She unleashed her attack before Chaos could distract them, hoping that her aim was true.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:25 pm

Terror watched her head off before he went back to his studies. Shadow was talking to Fear about what they should do. "Well Terror did say he needed more information but a different subject this time."

The Connection broke between Toxin and His brothers. Vega looked at Mina. "lets go." -- Chaos laughed looking at Uranus. "Only one I didn't get."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Bikoura
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:50 am

Mars continued to look for her master, purposeless without his commands. The inner Mars, almost completely defeated.

Mina didn't need to be told twice. "How do we get out?" she asked.

Uranus held her ground, powering up again as the others slowly recovered.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:56 am

Shadow spotted Mars and looked at her. "How have you been my pet?" He laughed abit looking her over and nodding. "Find your wand we are going to meet some friends and you need to be dressed."

Vega looked at her. "Head back the way we came."

Chaos laughed and launched more of the attacks.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:13 pm

Uranus continued to do her best to dodge them, becoming dazzled for a moment by the light.

Venus ran as quickly as she could back the way she and Vega had came, holding his hand in hers. "I think we need to hurry," she said. "They've probably noticed by now."

Mars bowed to her master, her breasts plainly in view. Terror's cum sliding further down her body, the scout was off to the room she'd last slept in, knowing her wand was there. Immediately it was in her hand and she transformed, the new dark uniform finding it's way to her body, the cum evaporating off of her body. She grinned evilly as she came back to her master. "I am ready when you are," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:54 pm

Vega followed before getting to the light at the end of the tunnel, suddenly they were back out in the thick of it, the battle going on. "You need to get your scouts out of here before the others show up."

Chaos laughed and knocked her down as he jumped to another pillar watching everyone get confused. "all so easy."

Shadow looked Mars over and grinned. "Now thats how you should look." He smiled and walked over and ran a hand down along her sides and over her rear. "Lets go babe." He laughed before teleporting them to the battle. "Attack them."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:07 pm

Venus nodded and freed Tox, sparing one small moment to kiss him softly, before she gathered the scouts around her. "Everyone, let's go!" she called...and then she saw her....

"Mars fire...ignite!" she cried, the inner girl wishing desperately for Serena's help. She started to fight again.

Mercury countered the attack with her ice. "Sailor Moon!"

Serena nodded and pulled out her scepter. "Moon, healing.." but she was cut off as Venus pushed her out of the way of another fire ball. Venus used her energy chain to pull Mars down to their level and hold her in place. "Moon healing activation!" she cried. The attack hit Mars straight in the chest, the light inside of her body, fighting off the dark presence...

But who was watching Serena?
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:10 pm

Chaos laughed and dropped down behind Sailor Moon and grabbed her, blade right to her neck. Shadow moved in and fired a blast pushing her away from Mars. He looked at toxin. "Ah the traitor." He grinned and got a charge ready for him.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:56 am

Mina let a meteor shower attack slam into her enemies, grabbing Tox's hand and running with him elsewhere. Shadow, however, was to late to stop the old Mars from returning, and she was not pleased. Her uniform returned to its normal state as she came back to herself and unleashed hellfire like none could believe directly unto her captor and sailor Neptune launched an attack at Chaos, her eyes cleared. Pluto joined in the fun.

"Mars fire ignite!" and everything in a ten foot radius was in flames, though Sailor Moon and Chaos were too busy with the two scouts attacking.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:55 am

Shadow hissed and reeled back. He looked at fear and Terror and nodded before sinking into the ground. Chaos held the blade to Sailor Moon's neck and laughed. "Sleep tight sweetie." He slammed his head into the back of her's to knock her out and dissapear with her.l Toxin ran with Mina until they stopped.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:16 pm

"They got her!" Jupiter called. The others looked down, knowing they'd failed their future queen.

"We've got to go after her," Mars said. "If it's anything like what happened to me, she's going to be wishing she was dead soon...." She said tears rolling down her cheeks. The others went to comfort their rescued friend, but Mina and Tox were a bit further away.

"Are you okay?" Mina asked him, incredibly sorry that she'd made him go through that.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:40 am

Vega looked at His hunters and nodded. "They will of moved,now that their place has been compromised. and we lost any link through toxin, so now this is going to make it hard."

They dragged Selena still in suit to the ship, It glowed before dissapearing as they pulled her to the middle of the room where Terror looked her over before slapping her. "easily breakable..I dont sense it in her like Mars."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8