Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-12-18

The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) Empty
PostSubject: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:11 pm

The Sky was storming above the city and lightning even streaked through the sky as the shooting stars passed over the city. but they were no ordinary stars. No one should be worried though. peace had been in the city for so long with crime low and nothing not from earth had attacked in a long time it was perhaps a little due for a little change. The Stars streaked through the sky before making their way down into the city park "All right guys this is it we know what we have to do."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Bikoura
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:23 pm

"No WAY! Give those back, Rei!"

"Eek! Serena that's my leg you're on!"

"Sorry Mina!"

"Would you two cut it out?!"

Everyone went silent. Amy looked furious. "Really! It's one thing when you guys do this normally, but this is just silly. We've all been waiting to see this movie for ages. Now let's just try to enjoy it, okay?"

Rei sighed and handed the candy back to Serena. Mina unwedged herself from between them and went to sit with Lita instead, just like Amy had done.

"Sorry everyone," The two scouts said before sitting back.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:36 pm

Toxin paced back and fourth before grabbing his cell and dialing a number. "come on pick up." He was dialing out to a girl he had secretly been dating. One of the scouts none the less, none other then Mina. "Come on.." He sighed knowing his brothers would be here at any moment and move to take the city. He never wanted to aid them but he had no choice. It was in his blood to be loyal no matter how hard he tried to fight his brothers. He wanted to get her to safety before anything went down.

The crew looked at each other. "If the Intel that Toxin has given us is correct then our resistance we get should be very minimum at the most from these human's law enforcement. We just need to worry about these Sailor scouts, But we should have no problem." Shadow looked over at Terror and fear then to Chaos. "Lets go boys."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:44 pm

Mina blinked as she felt a little buzz coming from her back pocket. "Well that's weird..." She picked up her cellphone and looked at the number. "Hello?" She asked, not recognizing it.

Serena watched her curiously, but Rei and the others went back to watching the movie.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:48 pm

Toxin sighed. "Mina..Its me Tox, Look You need to get to somewhere safe, A shelter or something, Look I didnt want to help in this but I had no choice, I cant go against their word, look I dont want you getting hurt, if they come along you need to get yourself out of there and to somewhere safe."

Shadow looked around before they moved through the city park. They noticed the sky and laughed abit. "Its always darkest before dawn, but when dawn comes we shall own this city."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:53 pm

"What? What's going on?" she asked confusedly. Tox...where are you?"

Serena was no longer the only one watching. The movie was paused and all eyes were on the blonde. "Whats happening?" Rei whispered.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:01 pm

Toxin sighed and held the cell. "Mina, I love you, never forget that." It was all he was able to get out before the line went dead. Slowly all over the city phone lines were being shut down. He sighed knowing it was Chaos's doing, to cause the panic. "they are moving in." He sighed before heading out, He was going to watch Mina from afar and protect her the best he could.

Shadow laughed after he sent Chaos out. "Well Terror and Fear, move out, any resistance you find Kill, if they surruender, kill them any way if you feel like it, but we want those scouts alive!"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:05 pm

"Tox? Tox...It's dead," she said, looking up. "Scouts, somethings wrong. There's something in the city."

"Let me just do a scan," Amy said, pulling out her computer. "It looks like all of the phone lines are definitely down." And then the room went down. "And the power. We're going to have to get out there scouts. The first line to go down was near here. I think it's time to transform."

"Right."
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:10 pm

Terror shook his head. "I say we go out, cause some trouble and make them come to us, We know about them and how to get to them isnt that right fear?" Fear looked at his brothers and nodded. "Oh yes I know their fears and how to use it against them and their wildest fantasies and dreams." He laughed as they headed into the city.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:16 pm

Fully transformed, the scouts made their way outside, split up. "Alright, everyone. Use the communicator if you find someone," Amy said.

She headed off down a side street, her scanner up as she looked for the cause of the disturbance. Sailor moon went down the same street in the opposite direction, Venus going North, Jupiter South, and Mars to the Northeast.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:22 pm

Chaos was the first to meet resistance, a police officer drew weapon ordering him to step away for the city power plant. he laughed and looked at the cop. "okay." He smiled and held his hands out before they became long and sharp like a blade right through the cop's neck. "too easy." He shook his head and looked at the power plant. "lights out."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:28 pm

"Not so fast, creep!" Mercury called out, her eyes narrowed. Her visor disappeared as she prepared her attack. "Mercury ice bubbles, Freeze!" she launched the freezing attack at him. "I won't let you hurt anyone else. I'm Sailor Mercury, champion of justice and knowledge."
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:32 pm

Chaos hissed as it made contact and forced him back. "C..c..c..COLD." He hissed and shook himself before watching Mercury. "This should be fun." He smiled and watched her as he formed his hole arm into the blade and rushed right at her. "You will fall!"

As that was going on Fear caught sight of Venus and was tracking her as she walked before where she was heading was all dark not even the city. he was going to bring her fears and fantasies to life.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:39 pm

Mercury spun to the side preparing another attack. "Mercury bubbles, BLAST" she screamed, praying for a smoke screen. She ran off to the side, using her communicator. "I've got one by the power plant!" she said.

With that, Sailor moon was running back in the opposite direction, Jupiter and Mars coming as well. Venus, however, didn't get the message. Too much interference. She continued to look around, uneasy about the darkness around her. What had Toxic meant? Who was doing this?
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:44 pm

Chaos laughed and rushed after Mercury, right through the smoke screen. He grinned and made his clones appear all around mercy before they all rushed and tackled her.

Fear watched Venus and grinned eying her up. He knew about her and Toxin and licked his lips. soon he would make her bend to his word. the images always changing and would first work on her fantasy, making her drop her guard.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:49 pm

"Jupiter, lightning, crash!" lightning tore through Chaos and his clones as Jupiter came to the aid of her fellow scout. "Mercury, are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm alright," she said, taking the amazonian scout's hand to stand up. Next to arrive on the scene was Sailor Moon. "Are you guys okay?!"

Sailor Mars, however, was still en route.

Venus looked around her, unsure of what she was seeing. "Who's there?" she asked, preparing an energy chain.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:55 pm

Chaos laughed, the clones getting up and heading after each scout. power had fallen from the city and soon enough Terror decided to join in the fight. Shadow was watching Sailor mars before making the darkness wrap around her, feeling almost like she was wrapped up in a cloth.

Fear watched Venus before stepping out, shifting his apperance to look like Toxin. "Mina."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:01 pm

"Jupiter, thunder dragon!"
"Mercury, Aqua Rhapsody!!"
"Moon spiral heart attack!"

The three scouts unleashed their attacks on the clones, Serena desperately hoping to take out the real one.

Mars screamed as she was wrapped up in the darkness unable to escape.

Venus let the chain disappear as she saw Toxin. "What? What are you doing here, Toxin? What's going on?!"
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:07 pm

Chaos hissed as Moon's attack spun him and knocked him down for a second. the clones kept attacking the scouts. Terror dropped down behind Moon and roared before drawing his stunner and going to strike moon. "if it hit it would cause a hard shock to knock her out.

Shadow watched Mars struggle in the darkness. from inside the darkness chains would wrap around her and cloth around her mouth to silence her.

Fear looked at Venus and smiled and walked up to her, resting a hand against her cheek. "Your world will come to an end." He smiled and griped her throat before slowly becoming his normal self of fear. "There is nothing to fear but...Finish it!"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:12 pm

She was choking. One hand held his hand grasping it as she tried to push him away Her forehead began to glow, she used the other hand and her two fingers pressed against his forehead, her crescent beam escaping them. "Fear itself," she said.

Mars was officially gagged and bound without someone's help, she wouldn't be going anywhere.

Jupiter delivered a kick to Terror's head before he could use the stunner. "We may need to regroup," she said. "Jupiter thunder dragon!" she said, launching the attack to cover Mercury. "Aqua illusion!" the brainy scout called out.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 pm

Fear laughed and looked at Venus, a second before the strike his mind saw it. he hissed as it burned at his face but he kept his grip until she would of passed out. "Good night." He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder giving her rear a swat.

Shadow watched the darkness leave, leaving Mars tied and gagged. he looked at her then pulled her up. "Brothers, vanish and meet back we have some interrogation to do."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:25 pm

The scouts continued fighting until they saw the clones disappear. "What's happening?" Sailor Moon asked, scanning the area. "Where are they going?" Mercury panted as she walked to her fellow scouts' sides. "I don't know, but we're going to find out."
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:31 pm

The Team moved back to the "stars" before heading up to their base. Shadow looked at Mars who was still concious. he set her down and licked his lips. "well well what do we have here?" Fear grinned and carried Venus in before tying her to a pole, even gagging her with he own panties. "she's soft." Chaos sighed and just shook his head.

Toxin knew something was wrong. he'd have to find the scouts and find them fast before the team attacked again. He then hurried to where he sensed the scouts.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:37 pm

Mars was still gagged, but she did not look pleased with the situation. It was clear that if she was given any freedom in her current state, the entire room would be engulfed in flames.

Venus slumped against the pole, her body held up by her arms. The gag wasn't necessary, but it was a wise decision to make sure that she couldn't say anything to protect herself.

The scouts frowned and finally the question was asked. "Where are Mars and Venus?"

"They're not answering their communicators," Serena said.

"Not good," Lita said, looking around. "We're going to need some help..."
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:44 pm

Shadow looked at Mars and laughed and ran a hand against her cheek. "Oh don't look so mad, see we even brought you a friend. He turned her so she could see Venus and Fear. "and soon we'll bring your other friends."

Fear looked at venus and grinned and moved close, licking along her neck as his hand moved up to her skirt.

Toxin came out for a corner. "It has happened already hasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next