Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-12-18

The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:29 am

Vega looked around as the scenery changed. something had alerted the mind to their presence. "Its going into second defense..great it will be the ones who control him."

The hunter kept pushing into Mercury and kissed along her neck. "you'll always put out for me."

Terror nodded. "yes and do you like what you see?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Bikoura
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:43 am

Venus wasted no time in preparing her attack holding it until the first sign of trouble appeared. She was very clad for all of the rest and food she'd had that night.

Mercury moaned a bit more grasping some of his hair. "Always," she managed.

Mars smiled. "Yes, I do," she said, kissing his lips softly. "If you promise you'll be nice to me and promise not to torture me again, I'll let you go." She smiled and sat on his bare chest, her lacy panties rubbing against him.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:52 am

Vega watched and drew his rifle. The Mind's illusion of the brothers watched and laughed. "Really you think you can beast us?" They laughed and started to move on them.

The hunter pushed as hard as he could into her. "where do you want it?"

Terror kissed her back and watched. "I dont need any more information from you any more so I wont."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:56 am

"Good," Mars said with a little smile. With a snap of her fingers, the sutras she'd placed burned up and vanished into a puff of smoke, the heat barely touching Terror. "Now then, do what you want."

Mina released another meteor shower attack, letting her energy spread out and hit all of the targets.

"Inside," Mercury whispered.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:02 am

Terror laughed and looked at Mars and rolled pinning her down,running a hand down her sides. "you." He laughed and pressed against her hips. "you'll put out."

The hunter grinned and Looked at Mercury and held onto her as he began to release.

The shadows dissapeared before reappearing behind them. "all too easy." Vega watched her. "careful they will be stronger because he thinks they are stronger then him.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:18 am

Mars smiled up at him and let him touch her. "Anything you want."

Mercury smiled and kissed his lips as he released into her, her body climaxing soon after.

Mina turned around and readied her energy chain. "I'll support you if you wanna take charge on this one."
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:31 am

Terror nodded and pressed against her as he unzipped his pants and rubbed against her thighs.

The hunter released then pulled out of her and kissed her. "Show me you're mine."

Vega nodded and held a small device. "flash bang" He tossed it and grabbed mina running. it went off with a loud bang and a bright light.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:38 pm

Mars spread her legs for him, her skirt riding further up her legs, her thin little panties the only thing standing in his way.

Mercury took a small moment to stabilize herself after he pulled out of her. She caught her breath and calmed herself a bit. "How do I do that?" she asked.

Mina ran with Vega, following him further into Tox's mind.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:44 am

Terror looked at mars and grinned and rubbed his dick against her thighs before pressing against her thin panties. "You just love putting out for people dont you?"

The hunter looked at Mercury and grinned. "think of a way."

Vega looked around, there were images of mina and Toxin then even a hopeful future. "He does care."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:59 am

Mars grinned and moaned softly as she felt him against her. "I do."

Mina looked around her and smiled softly. "I didn't really doubt that he did...not after he helped me..."

((Totally blocked for mercury. Sorry))
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:22 am

Terror laughed and grabbed her panties and pulled them to the side and slid into her. "why?"

The hunter looked at Mercury. "you are going to make a silk Chinese dress version of your outfit, that is what you will always wear for me."

Vega nodded. "that will be our strong point."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:37 am

"So what are we supposed to do here?" Mina asked, looking around for a few more moments before walking further into the mind of her one-time lover.

Mercury nodded and looked back at the hunter, still a little flushed.

Mars looked up at Terror, groaning in pleasure as he slid into her. "Why wouldn't I?" she asked. "It feels so good...and no one seems to complain."
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 3:22 am

Vega sighed before looking down through memories. "THERE!" It was crackeling with energy. "there is the link."

The Hunter grinned. "I will give you a day."

Terror kept pushing against her and licked his lips.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:01 am

Venus walked with Vega toward the link, unsure of what to do. There was an emense amount of energy here. "So how to we destroy it?

Mars moaned softly as he pushed into her. She wasn't entirely sure she was comfortable with the way he kept licking his lips at her, but at the moment, other things were more important, like the intense feeling between her legs.

Mercury nodded. "I'll do it," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:30 pm

Vega looked at it then nodded. "We have to do this quick. he'll have to make a new link and it will have to be with you..the upside is it will proabably bring you two closer, downside is they'll find out and go for your most valuable person on the team."

Terror nodded and rolled pinning her and driving himself deeper into her, running his hands down along her sides. "Oh?"

The Hunter nodded. "good."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:33 pm

Venus nodded. "Everyone should be on their guards..." Clearly she had no idea about Mercury and her little fling.

Mercury finally came back to her senses and smiled at the hunter. "Thank you," she said. But we should probably get back to helping the others...

Mars moaned just a bit more as Terror pumped into her. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she found herself pulling closer to help hit just the right angle.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:33 pm

Vega nodded. "That is true but who without them would cause the collapse of your team?" He watched the link then looked at Mina. sighing he slung his rifle over his shoulder watching the link "we have to hurry."

The Hunter nodded and gave her rear a swat.

Terror kept pumping his way in her and squeezed her breasts as he fucked her.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:49 pm

"Just tell me what to do, and I'll do it." Who would the team fall apart without? Obviously, Serena.

Mercury smiled and exited their little enclosed area, back to business as before, on her guard again.

Mars moaned louder as he squeezed her breasts. "Oooh....it feels so good...." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:32 am

Vega nodded and looked at Mina. "stick your hand into it and focus on him. it should begin to bond to you." He watched it and struck at it to begin to break the first connection.

The hunter headed off to take position. but someone else had infiltrated, Chaos.

Terror nodded and kept pushing against her.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:31 am

Venus gave a little nod before sticking her hand into the mass of energy before her after Vega broke the first connection. She closed her eyes and focused completely on Tox, hoping that he was alright...

Mars moaned a bit louder as she pulled him into her with a bit more force and slowly, the feeling of pleasure started to build.

The scouts were on full alert, watching for anyone they'd never seen before. Pluto thought she saw something move over by Mercury and the hunter, but she couldn't be sure. "Mercury, be on your guard," she said into the communicator. The blue-haired girl instantly had her computer up, scanning for life signs.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:18 pm

The energy cracked then gripped onto Venus and began to mold around her, molding over her body and into her mind. "Just relax and focus on him and you should start to feel the connection."

Terror kept pushing against her driving in as deep as he could getting closer and closer. "in or on?"

Chaos crept around watching the scouts and just shaking his head. "All too easy."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:31 am

Venus focused on Tox, and soon enough, she began to feel more attuned with Tox. His emotions were much clearer to her, and much more vivid.

Mercury's computer started beeping. "Someone's here," she said into her communicator. "Pluto! He's near you!" In an instant, the scout spun around and narrowed her eyes. She caught sight of him as he ducked away and charged her attack. "Dead Scream."

Mars clenched her fists and arched her back, moaning loudly as she came. "On," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:26 am

Vega nodded and started breaking the old connections. "there almost done."

Chaos laughed and jumped into a spire above the scouts and laughed. "So easily I can make you all dance."

Terror kept pushing against Mars for abit then relaxed and laid back.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:26 pm

Pluto and Neptune continued to attack Chaos. Mercury, Jupiter, and Moon protecting Venus, Vega, and Tox. Uranus powered up an attack from behind.

Mars, sighed and relaxed, satisfied. Her master would be pleased...
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:21 pm

Chaos hissed and watched the scouts. "Time to unleash chaos." He laughed and threw his hands up into the air, flashes and balls of light began to rain down upon the scouts, blinding and disorienting them, sounds of different wars and attacks going on around then.

Terror looked at Mars then got up and cleaned himself up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)   The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shooting Stars They Saw ( Candira and I)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next