Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-What must I do to make you say 'I love you'-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

-What must I do to make you say 'I love you'- Empty
PostSubject: -What must I do to make you say 'I love you'-   -What must I do to make you say 'I love you'- EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:58 pm

-Continued from before-

I changed the pic! http://www.asij.ac.jp/middle/ac/ss/8ah/hypertokyo/1999/p3e/tomoyo2.htm

Her eyes softened as he said that he would promise to protect them. "I will also apologize for blaming you for something you didn't want to do." She leaned forward, and touched his hand, before placing a kiss on his forehead. It felt slightly strange when she did that, since she had never kissed a member of the opposite sex who was older than her.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: -What must I do to make you say 'I love you'-   -What must I do to make you say 'I love you'- EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:08 pm

He looked at her, surprised by her tender gesture and just started to blush like some schoolboy getting a kiss from his crush or something. "Uh ok.." he said, flustered amusingly. "well it's the least i can do right?" he asked. "and I didn't really want to. I don't see the use in raping women really... it's just lazy."
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: -What must I do to make you say 'I love you'-   -What must I do to make you say 'I love you'- EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:31 pm

https://2img.net/h/i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc155/DarkKikyoLightKagome/Anime/Miko.jpg

(Sorry ><)

She smiled softly at him, and for the first time, she realized just what a handsome man he really was. His features were distinguished, one of the best faces she had seen. Thinking this, she blushed slightly, and looked away. "Well, you are very kind then."
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: -What must I do to make you say 'I love you'-   -What must I do to make you say 'I love you'- EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:07 am

He looked at her and smiled a bit at her blush and reached up and stroked her hair out of her face and looked at her closer. She really was pretty and was starting to reconsider in the back of his mind his missed chance to stick it in her. "Or I'm a fool....nowadays, who does anything for free..." he sighed and laid back. "I suppose I'll repay my debt and get going, I keep thinking that everyone here would hate me if they find me.."
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: -What must I do to make you say 'I love you'-   -What must I do to make you say 'I love you'- EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:16 am

She tilted her head to one side, slightly confused. "No, you do not have to do anything. A temple is open to anyone, anyone who wishes to respect it." She smiled dazzlingly at him, and took his hand again. "I would think that it is safer for you to be here anyway. When you are better, I think you would make a fine warrior for our temple. We could get raided again."
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: -What must I do to make you say 'I love you'-   -What must I do to make you say 'I love you'- EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:08 am

"That's true, until something's done to make it look like not-such-an-easy-target, it'll keep happening because the samurai are lazy old men that'd rather do easy things than actually try anymore." he sighed and loked at her, blushing at her smile, feeling his groin tighten and grow hard. "I can probably train some of you to use bows to defend it though. it'd help."
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: -What must I do to make you say 'I love you'-   -What must I do to make you say 'I love you'- EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:10 pm

"That would help." She smiled brilliantly at him. So this samurai didn't turn out that bad afterall. He was helpful and caring towards her kinds.

Several weeks passed, and the samurai's wound slowly healed. There hasn't been any raids so far yet, but one can never be sure. "How are you feeling?" She asked one day, as they sat together glancing up at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: -What must I do to make you say 'I love you'-   -What must I do to make you say 'I love you'- EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:35 pm

The time passed so unbelievably slowly when all you could really do was sit and lay on a bed while someone attended to your wounds. He found himself bored more than once and ended up counting the tiles in the floor completely at least twice. Sure he knew he had to stay hidden from most view but it was still boring. He'd found out that nobody else here knew about what was going on in this room with it awlays being locked unless she was inside it with him.

He'd look up at the moon with her and then to her directly. "I feel a bit sluggish still but my wounds are all healed completely." he said and looked up again, thinking. "I got a bad feeling about this time though, you should probably raise and alarm and be ready to evacuate the others." he said.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: -What must I do to make you say 'I love you'-   -What must I do to make you say 'I love you'- EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:39 pm

She looked at him, slightly puzzled. "What do you mean? I can't exactly raise an alarm for no reason at all." She said softly, and looked down at his body, which did seem like it was well. "I wish...." She started subconsiously, but then realised that she was about to say that he would stay forever. "I wish that everything would just end and be peaceful again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -What must I do to make you say 'I love you'-   -What must I do to make you say 'I love you'- Empty

Back to top Go down

-What must I do to make you say 'I love you'-
Page 1 of 1