Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Love You Master

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-21

I Love You Master Empty
PostSubject: I Love You Master   I Love You Master EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:25 pm

Melody was cleaning the hall that morning, it was like any other morning, she was cleaning in her maids uniform, her master had come home after she had gone to bed and she hated that. She loved to be able to with him a good night, she liked being the last one that he spoke to and she loved giving him his milk. It felt so good for her and he seemed to enjoy it. The milk came form her breasts, the only reason she lactated was the please him, the right medicine can do anything to the body. And so she was cleaning the halls when the door opened. She looked up expectantly to see her master but instead she saw a woman, a strange woman who smiled at her

“Oh, you must be his maid.” She said, “I am sorry, we left a bit of a mess in there for you, tell him that I expect him to keep his five o-clock appointment.” She told the woman then she hurried along in her short skirt and her tank top, dressed like the slut that she was, she hated that the woman was his doctor. She had a check up with him though she knew that he was not going there to make sure he was healthy and it infuriated her.

Often times he did this and she knew, she knew every time but he always kept his mouth shut. It seemed that more often then not wherever he went he was sleeping with someone, even all of the other maids had slept with him and she was his slave, his most personal servant given to him as a child to please him in any ways possible yet he looked everywhere but her for that kind of enjoyment and that was not the worst part of it all. The worst part of it all was that she was in love with him

She stormed into his room, knowing that he would still be sleeping. “Rise and shine!” she said loudly and opened his blinds to let in the mornings light and wake him up. “Come on! Just because you spent all night up with that woman doesn’t mean you get to make it up be sleeping through the day.” She said, clearly she was irritated. She was not supposed to love him, she was his slave, his toy meant to be without such a problem but it happened anyways when she was young and now she watched him sleep around and it upset her. It seemed that she just couldn’t take it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-12-28

I Love You Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Love You Master   I Love You Master EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:34 am

Teo roll off off the woman he was ontop of panting as his cock slipped out of her warmth come of his cum leaking down her crotch. He layed down beside her taking a deep breath and letting out out slowly. The woman beside him now was his doctor, whom he had just finished fucking her brains out he looked over at he and grabbed one of her breasts squeezing it playing with the nipple. Nothing came out he was dissapointed . Melody's tits always juiced out milk for him to drink, he loved it. He yanwed, it was early in the morning and he wanted to get some sleep before Melody came in and bothered him to wake up.

He felt his doctor reach over to the night stand to reach the box of klenex sitting there, she cleaned herself up abit and got out of bed collecting her clothes off the ground and getting dressed. She stretched aswell it had been a long night of orgasms and hard sex for her and she had work that day unlike a certain trust fund baby who just had to lay aroudn the house and do whatever he wanted. She HATED that about this man but the sex was too good to pass up. She smiled to herself knowing that she could always have it whenever she wanted. She walked out of the door bumping into melody on the way out.

Teo heard her leave and rolled over and got under the covers burying his face in his pillows to get some rest, he had no idea how long Melody was going to let him sleep. He heard Melody out in the halls cleaning and he heard the Doctor talking to her. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. Melody had always been there to look after him since he was 17 because his perants were never around. a year later both of them were killed while on a buisnuiss trip somewhere he had no idea where since then Melody had been looking after him cleaning the house making supper and treating him to his favorite thing, her breasts. Melodys breasts were so soft and large and the milk they produced never seemed to end it just kept coming no matter how much he tried to suck out of them. Had she not be his slave things might have gone differently between him and her but having any sort of attraction with your slaave was complete taboo. He was just barely tiptoeing over the line when he suckled her breasts for the warm silky milk.

He woke up as Melody came sotmring into his room opening his blinds, Teo pulled the covers up over his head and growled at her. "Melody close the blinds it's too bright and i'm tired damnit" he groaned as he tried to sleep as she nearly screamed out "Rise and shine" he knew he wasn't going to be able to sleep because she would not let him. It always seemed to be like this but she seemed to be in a worse mood than ever that day. He groaned and sat up in his bed getting out of it standing there stretching completely nude. He stunk of sex. He reached over and grabbed his robe and put it on tying it closed and sitting back down on the bed. "Why are you so mad?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

I Love You Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Love You Master   I Love You Master EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:17 am

Melody heard him, she should have through that he might just want to sleep but she didn’t really care at the moment, she was mad at him. Her outfit was that of a maid, it let her blend in with the others. Her long, pink hair was what stood out. She couldn’t remember if it had been died that way or if it had been natural. Unlike him she couldn’t really remember her parents. She, after all, had been born to be his slave, once he was born they started to work on her and that made her about a year younger then he was but she didn’t look a year older then the first day he met her, other then some obvious maturity in her spirit and her body, she still looked young as ever.

“Oh it’s nothing.” She told him, though the way she had it clearly said that it was something. “I just got to greet another one of your partners. You know if I didn’t know any better I would say that you were physically incapable of keeping it in your pants.” She said, clearly very irritated on the matter. She picked up his clothing off the floor, cleaning up the room and throwing all that was dirty into a hamper. She would get to wash his sheets to get the cum off them.

Then, once she had the basket of clothing in her arms she turned to him. “You know, you seem to sleep with every woman around you, all of the maids have had you any so has anybody else that works for you, every one but me.” She said, that was what truly bothered her. She put the basket down, glaring at him, “Why is that? Am I not good enough?” she asked him, “Master I am yours, body, heart and soul. I belong to you so I can please you.” She told him, however she said heart, the first hint to what was really bothering her. If he had her heart that had to mean that she loved him. “You have everyone else around me but me. Do you know how that makes me feel?” she asked him, clearly upset but this and now that she started she couldn’t really stop herself.

“Master I love you so much, more then a slave should love her master but I do and night after night I watch you with another woman and it just-” she stops, realizing that she had just confessed. She blushed deeply and she looked down, praying that he had not heard that lest it spoil their relationship that they were able to have. “I am sorry master.” She said as she looked at the ground, quickly picking up the basket, “I spoke out of place, your breakfast will be ready soon.” She told him, her cheeks red as she then hurried from the room, afraid of what would happen now that he knew.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

I Love You Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Love You Master   I Love You Master EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:55 pm

Teo frowned at his morning annoyance, he wished t osleep and she wouldn't let him. He was a year older than Melody, he was quite physiclly attractive hence why he got women so easily. Even though he was short standing at a measly 5'4 he still could not seem to strike out with women, even if they were older than him. He smirked at the thought, he looked over at melody and frowned he was not pleased with her waking him up. He couldn't stay mad at Melody though she was always good to him even if she was cranky with him he figured it just must be that time of the month for her and nodded standing up. He thought Melody was beautifull she had a body any man would be happy to own.

He frowned as she said it was nothing there CLEARLY was something wrong or else she wouldn't be acting this way. "I am capable of keeping it in my pants Melody thank you very much, If I couldn't keep it in my pants there wouldn't even be one person in this house who hasn't slept with me." he growled very hurt by her remark. What did she take him for some sort of cheap whore? He was nothing like the women he brought home. He could not help it if he enjoy the feeling of a womens warmth throughout the night. He didin't understand why she was so irritated. She should know that it's taboo for a slave and her master to love eachother.

He sighed as he listened to her talk. "You're right I do have every woman around me and I have fucked all of the maids, why? Because i'm horny all the time. It's not that you are not good enough. It's that it's taboo for a master and slave to have any sort of romantic feelings for eachother. I have my name to think about, my perants died i'm the last remaining heir to the family fortune. You're right you are mine but I feel if we were to have sexual relations I would have feelings for you. It's already hard ewnough to distence myself form you though you have been caring for me since I was 17. I know you probly don't enjoy seeing me with other women."

he was answering as she was talking, He understood now why she was so hurt. She was upset because she was the only one who had not been with him. He blushed and was struck compoletely silent by her final confession. those words hit him harder than a sledgehammer He watched her run out of the room quickly and could not follow out of sheer shock. What was he going to do. What could he do?
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

I Love You Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Love You Master   I Love You Master EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:24 pm

She ran out of his room and to the laundry room where she buried her face in her hands. How could she have said something like that? She couldn’t believe it. Why had she been so stupid? She put his clothing into the wash and then she finished up his breakfast, the entire morning she was thinking about what he had said to her and when she had said to him. She couldn’t believe it. But still, she made his favorite breakfast for him and then she put it on the table, giving him a glass of her milk since she didn’t plan on being there for breakfast. She needed to cool of and she thought that a bath would be perfect.

She went to the bathroom and she stripped from her clothing and folded them before putting them on the counter then she walked outside. The family had a hot spring built and this would be perfect to clear her head. There was a private one for the master and a public one for the rest, none of the others minded, any freaks would be gotten rid of if they bothered the girls. She went into the spring and tried to relax and calm herself. She had to get over him if she was going to continue working for him, she just had to.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

I Love You Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Love You Master   I Love You Master EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:42 am

Teo blinked as he came to realization to what had just happened. Slowly he returned from the shock of his slave admitting to loving him as a woman and not a slave. He could not beleive it. He blinked again as his sat on his bed contemplating. It was all wrong, a slave was not supposed to fall in love with her master she was SUPPOSEd to serve him. What was he going to do now, how long has she had these feelings for me he thought to himself sitting on his bed. He let out a deep sigh as he stood up. "I guess i'll go have breakfast and then go take a bath, last night has left me sneaky" He said talking to himself as he left the room heading towarsd the dining room.

He walked down the hall occasionally passing a maid who was turning away blushing after seeing him. Eventually he found himself in the dining room sitting down to his breakfast at the table. He looked over at the glass of milk and couldn't help but think of Melody, and sucking on her soft breasts. He yawned and stretched again, she must have been feeling bad about this morning she had made her secret weapon for when she thaught he was mad at her. Hashbrowns, eggs and bacon, accompanied by a tall fresh glass of her fresh milk. He smiled as he began to eat his breakfast, after he was done with his food he finished gulping down the last of her milk. He got up and stretched letting out a burp he headed towards the baths to get washed.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

I Love You Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Love You Master   I Love You Master EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:41 pm

She didn’t want to deal with people right now, all she wanted to do was be alone and sulk. Melody sat in the master’s spring, it was reserved for the two of them though he never invited her into it. The ideas was that since she was his slave he was the only one who was allowed to see her naked but he had not even taken to that yet. She had a rag which she was washing herself with, her back to the door as she stopped to simply enjoy the spring, they were very nice.

She put her head in her arms on the edge of the watcher and just thought. She thought about everything, about her life there and tried to think of her early life. She thought of the time that she had spent with him, the times that he had drunken form her breasts and it took all of her will power not to finish. She wanted him to be the one who took her first but she did have times where she would touch herself to the sounds of his love making, only his as she imagined the other person in the room was her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Love You Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Love You Master   I Love You Master Empty

Back to top Go down

I Love You Master
Page 1 of 1