Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Obsidian Rogue
Sexed
Obsidian Rogue

Male
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) Empty
PostSubject: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:43 pm

Encon sat in the Inn. He remained in the dark corner, sitting alone as his lips sipped on the unknown alcohol he chose. It was probably typical mead,He was alone like usual allowing his golden hair to fall to his neck as he watched with his ocean blue eyes. No one seemed to take notice of him especially with his sheathed Twin Longswords or black attire.
"I wonder if it's true that bigger people fall harder"He smirked locking his eyes on a man who was quite big and muscular. Encon loved to fight anyone to prove he was the best.
Back to top Go down
http://demonicacrescent.proboards.com/index.cgi
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:27 pm

There was a tap on Encon's shoulder. At the end of the offending finger stood a mysterious figure, cloaked in scarlet, face hidden from the world. "Come with me, stranger. I've an urgent message." The voice that came from beneath the hood was obviously that of a woman. The timbre was far too light to be a male. The voice, however, was muffled by a scarlet scarf over her mouth. "This way," she said, leading him toward the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Rogue
Sexed
Obsidian Rogue

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:32 pm

He gasped nervously as someone tapped him on the shoulder. Encon expected no one to sneak on him,Slowly he saw someone underneath a scarlet hood telling him to follow. He nodded finding himself interested in this urgent message.
"Who are you?"He whispered softly following cautiously. Encon had made many enemies with people,It was typical for ambushes now.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:54 pm

"You shall find out soon enough. But you need not worry, Encon. I am not here to harm you." The figure continued to lead him upward until they came to the next floor. Then, she opened the door to a small room and entered, beckoning for him to follow. Once he was inside she closed the door and smiled beneath her hood. "Now then, Encon. I shall reveal myself to you. You must not cry out, lest you call attention to us." That said, she pulled back the hood to reveal her identity.

"I am the Goddess of Chaos. You may call me Aeris, if you wish." She smiled at him, her beautiful face glowing with a golden aura. Her green eyes took him in as she ran a hand through her dark brown hair. "You, my dear Encon, have quite a talent for mischief and mayhem. I like that about you. I have come to request that you be my champion."
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Rogue
Sexed
Obsidian Rogue

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:04 pm

"Let us not forget sexual talents"He chuckled quietly knowing it was the joke he had thought as he stared at her. Aeris was attractive but he felt no need for sex,It was just a joke to keep himself at the center of attention.
"So do I get paid Goddess of Chaos?".

Encon was not very amused by this Goddess who desired him to be her champion. He had heard much about Gods and Goddesses,He could very much tell that she was one by the golden aura he saw. Slowly his right hand gripped the hilt of his sheathed blades.
Encon remained calm but his eyes showed too much emotion sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:12 pm

Aeris chuckled at his joke, and at the increased tension in the room. "Do you really think that I would hurt my chosen champion?" The goddess asked, her true voice melodious and rich. "That would be foolish, and I am not a fool." She took another step toward Encon and pointed at his swords, making them vanish. "Now, that's better. Have no fear, You'll get them back. As for payment, depending on what you do for me, you'll be given whatever you wish. What say you, Encon?"
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Rogue
Sexed
Obsidian Rogue

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:38 pm

"Sounds good enough how about you take me somewhere I won't feel nervous talking to a Goddess"He said softly knowing he was referring to her temple. Encon felt unprotected without his swords but his fists were still a good weapon,Slowly he stepped forward to her but kept his distance.
Encon's ocean blue eyes looked into hers hoping to see something.
"You've never had a champion before?".
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:46 pm

Aeris chuckled softly and touched his hand. Suddenly, they were in her temple. "As you wish, my champion." She smiled and her green eyes watched him curiously. "My minions are many, my champions, few. Mortals are not often suited to my designs, but you, Encon, are different. Your mindset, I daresay, is quite like mine. And you are careful and strong. You will do well." That said, she waved her fingers playfully and his swords reappeared in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Rogue
Sexed
Obsidian Rogue

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:15 pm

"Hmm maybe you could get to the main purpose of all of this?"Encon asked knowing he wasn't in the mood for someone to play games with him. He could do it later, The only thing that bugged him was being too curious of his objectives. Though he did love the idea of being a Champion for an attractive woman. His ocean blue eyes studied the room for anything out of place.
"So what are you the Goddess of again?".
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:22 pm

"I am the Goddess of Chaos," Aeris said softly. "I think you'll like what I've got in store for you. When you've completed this first task, you will officially be my champion and you may have whatever reward you desire." She smiled and motioned for him to follow her. She sat in front of a small fountain. She swirled her fingers in the water and it changed into a picture of a ring. "This ring is the engagement ring for the princess of this country. It is being delivered to the palace tonight by one man. He is the craftsman who created it. See to it that this man never reaches the palace and bring me the ring. It's just that simple. After all, it is your first try." She smiled and let the image disappear.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Rogue
Sexed
Obsidian Rogue

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:57 pm

He followed calmly knowing he enjoyed the sound of the word "Chaos". Encon knew it was the only word that made him cause such a thing,Slowly he looked to the fountain with interest of the ring. "You make it sound too easy Goddess"He chuckled as he looked around the room. Encon knew there was always a twist or something interesting behind this all.
"Why desire such a ring?".
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:08 pm

She smiled. "The catch is that you can't be seen." Aeris kissed his lips and said, "I want it because I want to introduce a little chaos. A bit of mystery if you will. You'll see, my dear."
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Rogue
Sexed
Obsidian Rogue

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:48 pm

"I can be seen by the craftsman can't I?"He asked with a smile. Encon had already developed a plan for this little mission, The only thing he needed was advice and to focus more on the mission then the kiss he was given. Encon had to agree with himself that he enjoyed it from her,Slowly he bowed his head and then headed out calmly.
"What time do you want me back?".
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:45 pm

"As swiftly as possible. I wouldn't want my Champion to be caught. You may find me here if you are in need of my assistance." Aeris smiled, pulling her cloak back over her form hiding herself completely before disappearing, only a single red cloth left behind. She would watch Encon from the heavens, enjoying each moment he enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Rogue
Sexed
Obsidian Rogue

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:38 pm

"Great now Ive gotta kill an innocent craftsman"He sighed before walking outside the temple. Encon's eyes scanned the outside of the area as he waited for something before realising he would be much further away, Slowly he darted forward before jumping onto one of the tree's branches with agile ease. He was much swift was he started to hop over more branches until he found his objective given by the attractive goddess.
"It seems too easy but where is the ring?".
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:49 pm

The craftsman that Encon was to kill was a large, strong looking man, but his hands were capable crafting extremely rare delicacies from metal ore. The ring he'd beset with the rarest of all jewels was safely stored on his person in a pouch filled with soft cotton. He was on his guard, but he couldn't hear or see Encon. He pulled out the pouch just to check on his darling creation one more time before stowing it away on his person once more.

Aeris watched from high above, wondering how her new champion would handle things.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Rogue
Sexed
Obsidian Rogue

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:04 pm

Encon knew this man could take him out with a swift blow to the head. Slowly he jumped down from the tree appearing before the man, Acting his way out would do very good for him as he tapped him on the back politely.
"Excuse me sir you are the craftsman delivering the ring?"He asked making himself look official. Encon knew this man could atleast be tricked, Everyone had a weakness.
"I was told to pick it up because it seems they won't let you in".
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:26 pm

The craftsman balked. "What's this?! How dare they keep me out! If that's the way they feel, I'll refuse to give them the ring! They'll learn to respect me, those high nosed...." And then he started to realize that Encon wasn't official looking in any capacity...and that he wasn't coming from the right direction. "Why you little swindler," he said, reaching for his sword, "I'll teach you a lesson you won't soon forget."

Aeris watched with interest, wondering if Encon's speed and wits would quickly finish the man. If not, she would send him a bit of help. After all, she wanted him alive...and for more than just errands.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Rogue
Sexed
Obsidian Rogue

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Encon had already drawed his swords by the time he realised that he wasn't an offical. A swift slash at his throat, which connected well before sending a hard kick to his stomache, Too easy it was as he snatched the pouch from his hands.
"I think I already learnt this lesson a long time ago"He replied with a grin.

"Should I finish you off now?"He asked as he placed the sword beside his neck. Encon was very good at what he did, Being a murderer was one of them as he turned around to expect something. The mission had used alittle strength from him.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:47 am

The craftsman glared at him and held up his hand as if trying to take back his precious ring. "Give it...back," he croaked, the blow Encon had dealt to his throat having sliced at his vocal cords.

Aeris was pleased. She wondered if he really would kill the man, or just let him die there. After all, his duties had been fulfilled. The man would never reach the palace.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Rogue
Sexed
Obsidian Rogue

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:53 pm

"Just stay dead for or maybe worship Aeris?"He asked wondering if his Goddess accepted any followers. This man had seen the might of Encon and the Goddesses will. Slowly he turned away making the man feel as if he was going to die alone, The Champion of Aeris was very good at acting sometimes. Encon cocked his head to the side to look at him.
"Whats your answer?".
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:28 pm

"Bastard..." he said, the life rapidly draining from him. Aeris made no move to save the man as he sputtered and coughed. "I'd rather die..." he said. And so, Aeris made it so. She smiled at the poetic justice and her voice came to Encon. "You've done well, my servant. Come to me at the temple once more and you shall have your reward when I have my ring."
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Rogue
Sexed
Obsidian Rogue

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:38 pm

"Next time just hand over the ring"He said to the already dead man. Encon walked away gripping spinning his dagger in his hand, The Rogue was already pleased with his success as he headed back to the mysterious temple. It was only mysterious because he hardly knew little about it except the Goddess was worshipped there. Cautiously he entered like usual hoping to see the Goddess or a nice bath for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)   Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos is Love... (ObsidianXCandira)
Page 1 of 1