Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistress_Lilith
Shrimp
Mistress_Lilith

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:42 pm

Midnight blinked lazily and smiled as she gave a slight bow of the head. chewing on her lower lip, she moved a bit closer and looked with her large black eyes at the woman speaking to her.
"I's don't bite much..inless in such situations where I got's too...." she said softly with her southern accent.
Licking her pink fingers, she showed her slightly yellowed teeth and slid towards the side of the cage. Yawning, Midnight chewed on a bit of her fur and looked up at the woman.
"Shan't come near me...I be dangerous...so the guards say...why you think I can't be near other slaves? I'm thrown back here for a reason..." she whispered softly.
Midnight blinked slowly and turned her back away as she hummed a soft tune.
"I's can't be bought no more..cept for experienced Masters..."
Back to top Go down
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female
Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:09 pm

Yuuki shied away from Midnight, clutching Mandy's shirt tightly and hiding behind the taller woman. She didn't like the smell of this possum-woman. She shivered slightly, her pink eyes wide and unblinking as she stared up at Midnight. Her hand tightened around Eru's. She couldn't explain why she feared this woman, she usually trusted and liked everyone she met, but her instincts were screaming for her to turn tail and run as fast as she could, but she could not bare to leave Mandy or Eru there. In what short time she had known the two, she had come to love them in a way. She whined pitifully and buried her face in Mandy's leg.
Back to top Go down
http://ClockworkRenfield.deviantart.com
Mistress_Lilith
Shrimp
Mistress_Lilith

Female

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:12 pm

Midnight looked at the rabbit girl and blinked. She hissed loudly, puffing up her body and her gray hair standing on end. She bared her teeth with bits of saliva dripping from her maw. Her ears pulled back into her hair as she stood on all fours and clawed at the door. A natural instinct for her. Midnight's species were not oh so fond of the romantic hares like one before her. Roaring loudly, she clawed at the bars on her cage as they rattled weakly, yet they held strong and fast. Suddenly, a guard came rushing in as he shoved past the three of them and cracked a whip. Midnight ignored this and attempted to break herself out of the cage. Soon, a metal bar broke off quickly as the guard tazed her. She cried in pain and fell to the ground holding her chest.
Back to top Go down
B ii SH -- OWN3D
Shrimp
B ii SH -- OWN3D

Female

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:24 am

Eru found this the perfect time for him to leave. She had never said she was taking him home and he still didnt have a collar. So he wavered for the rabbit to follow, and if she didnt fine. He moved himself, over and while she was inticed with the possum girl, he moved, and took off running like hell. His tail moved inbetween his legs. He hightailed it into a room, and shut the door. There was nobody there thankgod. He was shivering, and he dove for the blanket, and then went for a sweatshirt, and pulled it over him, and hid under the bed.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/poison_wings
Ameira Engel
Shrimp

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< - Page 2 1173772707964ftr7
Name: Ameira Engel.
Gender: Female. Being a shape-shifter, however, that can very easily change at a whim.
Species: Shape-shifter.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Top or Bottom: Bottom, usually.
Place: Slave.
Appearance: Her usual, and often thought to be "true form" being located toward the right of this said post ~
Personality: Usually very-laid back, though sometimes she'll come off as a little seductive and very open toward a person she likes. She enjoys being controlled, especially if it's by someone possessive of her though sometimes, on occassion, she might fight for dominance.
Other: She never shape-shifts unless she's asked to by a potential (or current) master, or finds that she has no other choice. That being said, she will obviously prefer a master, rather than a mistress but she's flexible. She's also a decent combatanant.
Kinks: Aggression and a demanding personality, being dominated, hard, rough sex, large assets on her companion, muscularity (only on a man), otherwise small "frail" women.

OOC - I know this place has been dead for months, but I'm knew and so far this is the only thread I've liked, so hoping my posting here will bring over some people to start RPing again so I don't have to remake a similar thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2