Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bizzarre 1x1 or Possible Group Incest/Experiment Roleplay (Yuri F//)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Sex Pot
Zero

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Bizzarre 1x1 or Possible Group Incest/Experiment Roleplay (Yuri F//) Empty
PostSubject: Bizzarre 1x1 or Possible Group Incest/Experiment Roleplay (Yuri F//)   Bizzarre 1x1 or Possible Group Incest/Experiment Roleplay (Yuri F//) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:40 pm

Alright, so I've had a very strange plot that I've thought up that I was wondering if anyone could fulfill. It's a mother/daughters roleplay, but not in any regular sense that you might think.

The mother is more or less a psychopath. She used to work for the military in a certain counter-terrorist unit, researching different ways of making prisoners talk. However, because of ethical issues and her own mental instability, she was fired. She moved her and her family out... but managed to smuggle her research into the basement of her new house. When they made the move, her husband got into a very mysterious 'accident', and while she was the prime subject, the case was all but dropped, based on her military presteige and other strings she pulled.

Fast forward years later, her mental state has been in decline but no one in her happy neighborhood knows it. She seems like a great mother, and only complaints is that she might be watching over her daughters health too seriously.... when in fact, she plans upon using them as guinia pigs for the project which she has continued to work on despite having it been shutdown by the military. One fateful day one of the daughters goes into the basement out of curiosity, and is hit by these horrors, and before she can run her mother is there and turns her into the first patient.

Her research? The ability to control human's bodies and mind, through chips implanted within parts of their bodies, their back near the spinal cord, their head and other such places. Maybe the first experiment fails or she accidentilly sort of screws up the first daughter to the point where she's a vegitable, and moves onto the next.

Suggestions welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarre 1x1 or Possible Group Incest/Experiment Roleplay (Yuri F//)   Bizzarre 1x1 or Possible Group Incest/Experiment Roleplay (Yuri F//) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:46 pm

Sounds interesting, unfortunately I think I have too many role plays as it is.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Sex Pot
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarre 1x1 or Possible Group Incest/Experiment Roleplay (Yuri F//)   Bizzarre 1x1 or Possible Group Incest/Experiment Roleplay (Yuri F//) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:23 pm

[bump]
Back to top Go down
Zero
Sex Pot
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarre 1x1 or Possible Group Incest/Experiment Roleplay (Yuri F//)   Bizzarre 1x1 or Possible Group Incest/Experiment Roleplay (Yuri F//) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:58 am

[bump]
Back to top Go down
Zero
Sex Pot
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarre 1x1 or Possible Group Incest/Experiment Roleplay (Yuri F//)   Bizzarre 1x1 or Possible Group Incest/Experiment Roleplay (Yuri F//) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:11 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Zero
Sex Pot
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarre 1x1 or Possible Group Incest/Experiment Roleplay (Yuri F//)   Bizzarre 1x1 or Possible Group Incest/Experiment Roleplay (Yuri F//) EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:07 pm

[bump]
Back to top Go down
Communist_Fluffy
Shrimp
Communist_Fluffy

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarre 1x1 or Possible Group Incest/Experiment Roleplay (Yuri F//)   Bizzarre 1x1 or Possible Group Incest/Experiment Roleplay (Yuri F//) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:36 pm

I might be willing to give it a shot. Just pm me about it and we can talk ;3 you said this is possible group however I am new and don't know much pepole but if you wish we could do 1X1 So just let me know. _^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarre 1x1 or Possible Group Incest/Experiment Roleplay (Yuri F//)   Bizzarre 1x1 or Possible Group Incest/Experiment Roleplay (Yuri F//) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bizzarre 1x1 or Possible Group Incest/Experiment Roleplay (Yuri F//)
Page 1 of 1