Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female
Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< Empty
PostSubject: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:01 pm

Hello, welcome! A mansion, set out in the middle of nowhere, where screams are lost and hope is useless.

You may play as a slave, a Master or a Mistress. Pick your poison and read on...

Rules of the Roleplay
      ♪ You may play up to two characters.
      ♪ Anyone can post.
      ♪ Homosexuality and heterosexuality are both allowed and welcome.
      ♪ Rape and fights are okay as long as both participating roleplayers agree to it.
      ♪ Odd things such as other species and tentacles are welcome.
      ♪ Never put a person down for their posts; pay attention to your own!
      ♪ There is no minimum to what you post, except no one liners please.
      ♪ Shotacon and Lolicon are allowed and embraced.

Guidelines of the House
      ♪ Slaves are monitored and tagged with tracking devices. Escape is not an option.
      ♪ Well-behaved slaves may roam the halls, while more defiant types can be found bound or caged in the basement.
      ♪ If a slave has no collar, a Master or Mistress is free to collar it, and make it theirs.
      ♪ If a Master or Mistress doesn't wish to collar and keep a slave he or she may still 'play' with it, or break it in.

And don't forget to...
      ♪ ♪ ♪ Have fun! ♪ ♪ ♪

The profile
      Name:
      Species:
      Sexuality:
      Top or Bottom (in bed):
      Place (Master, Mistress or slave?):
      Appearance:
      Personality:
      Other:
      Kinks:

After you fill out the profile just post it and begin roleplaying. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://ClockworkRenfield.deviantart.com
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:13 pm

Name: Yuuki
      Species: Bunny Girl
      Sexuality: Straight
      Top or Bottom (in bed): Either
      Place (Master, Mistress or slave?): Slave
      Appearance: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< Bunny1
      Personality: Yuuki is open and trusting, unless someone gives her cause, she'll trust anyone and everyone. She's young and naive, having only just arrived at the mansion. She's very playful and easy-going, quick to smile and make one laugh.
      Other: She likes carrots, duh
      Kinks: Same as in signature.
Back to top Go down
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:24 pm

It was dark in the mansion, the sun had fallen behind the trees, lighting the sky with brilliant shades of reds, oranges, and purples. Servants walked silently around the mansion, lighting the lamps on the walls. The servants were different from the slaves, they were immune to the desires of the Masters and Mistresses, Yuuki had gathered that much. The small girl sat quietly in a reclining chair in the main parlor room, unable to sleep. She had only just arrived at the mansion that morning and has spent most of the day hiding in her room, but now, in the darkness, she thought she was safe.

She was a cute little girl, blue-gray hair falling around her shoulders and down her back to rest about her hips. Her clothes had been taken from her, the only thing left in her possession were a pair of blue and white striped panties, which she wore now, and a pair of dark blue socks. It was quite chilly in the mansion. Her long hair was draped around her like a cloak, hiding her tiny breasts. On top of her head was a pair of long delicate bunny ears that drooped down in her face.

She huddled in her chair and looked out over the parlor room with wide pink eyes. Surely the Masters had gone to their beds by now. She was safe... for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female
Number of posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:06 pm

Name:Mandy Kin
Species:human
Sexuality:bisexual
Top or Bottom (in bed):Top mostly.
Place (Master, Mistress or slave?): Mistress
Appearance:Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< 032
Personality:Mandy is generally sweet looking but can be terribly aggressive, and down right cruel when she doesn't get what she wants. However on occasion she's kind, giving, loving and even sweet.
Other: she's been known for abusing her slaves.
Kinks: She likes... watching.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:13 pm

Mandy came sliding around the corner giggling running away from imaginary monsters. In a mansion full of family you don't know very well it could get lonely. She slid into the parlor banging her shin painfully on the chair which the nearly naked new slave was sitting in. Mandy yelped out in pain and then slapped her hand over her mouth trying not to wake anyone readying themselves for bed. She looked up at the young girl from the floor, "Don't help me or anything..."

It was normal to her an air of sarcasm when Mandy spoke, but she got up and brushed herself off. "You're new here aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:22 pm

Startled by the woman banging into her chair, she let out a yelp of her own, she hadn't expected anyone to come in here. She blinked down at the woman on the floor and slide off her chair, trying to help the woman up, her brow creased in a small worried frown. She looked up at the woman when she brushed herself off and nodded to her question. "Yes, Yuuki is new to this place." Her voice was soft and delicate, sounding like she thought about each word before she said it. English was obviously not the girl's first language.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:30 pm

The girl was soft, Mandy liked that. She smiled, "I'm sorry for being rude, you must be cold huh? Want some clothing? Mine might be big on you but you'll be warm."

Mandy generally liked getting to know the slaves before she claimed them, because at times they were terribly troublesome and she didn't always care for that. She took the girls small hand in hers, "Come on, I know it's cold in here. Yukki was it?"

OOC: sorry for the shortness this is my first slave role play =/
Back to top Go down
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:40 pm

((Its alright. I'm not feeling too terrible literate at the moment either. Sleep derivation will do that to you))

Yuuki smiled up at the woman. She seemed very nice. Her ears perked up a bit when Mandy took her hand. "Thank you," she said, smiling broadly. "Yuuki is a bit cold." She was more than a bit cold, her small hand was like ice in Mandy's warm one. Servants passed them in the background, blind to whatever may go on around them. The lit the lamps in the parlor and left quietly. Yuuki didn't seem to notice them anymore than they noticed her.
Back to top Go down
Mistress_Lilith
Shrimp
Mistress_Lilith

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Profile   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:51 pm

Name:Midnight Jessica McCoy
Species:Anthro Opossum
Sexuality:Bisexual
Top or Bottom (in bed):Bottom
Place (Master, Mistress or slave?):Slave
Appearance:Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< A_1217308947951_ClaireKinky
Personality:[/b]The silent and somewhat paranoid type. This one needs to be broken in. A biter and a masochist. She's not one to easily be tamed.
Other:A bit of a mid western accent in her voice.
Kinks:Bondage, Gags, hair, pain, chains, whips, blood, spikes, rough sex, rape, food, choking, feet, and many more
Back to top Go down
Mistress_Lilith
Shrimp
Mistress_Lilith

Female

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:01 pm

confused "Care to wager on your life?" says the devil with the tails and wings. "Well, I might as well since I ain't got nuthin to do!" "Then drag your sorry ass to hell and ill make a bet with you! You sing rather well..let's take a walk while we talk bout your soul!" The boy looks up with a sad smile and shakes his head..." came a soft tune of music from the lowest cell down the hall. It was cramped and hid behind others in a dark corner. Not many could see the thing within it, hidden by the shadows she was. Music was heard though, but many ignored it. Used to her harmonica playing the sad blues day in and day out. They had learned better than telling the Ol' Opossum to shut her yapper, but now..she just played when she was bored. She had to be no younger than 18 or so, but she looked much older with her gray fur covering her supple body. Nothing but bondage wraps and a simple black bakini outfit on her body. She had cuffs to her wrists, and her padded feet were safely protected by more leather padding. Twas hard to tell what she was. Some say she was a shy girl and beautiful when she first came in. A runt and somewhat dead baby to five other kin. She was the sixth and considered an ill omen of her kind. Sixth baby must be killed. Yet, her parents didn't wish this..instead..they sold her for a few pretty penny at the salve market. Now, she's here...waiting for a new master...or mistress..to pleasure...again.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:31 pm

Mandy lead her new found companion to her room showing her an array of clothing what was obviously going to be very over sized on her petite frame. "Pick anything you like... so Yukki, my adorable little love, I'm sure someone will scoop you up for their in any day... maybe sense you're here there will be othere slaves down in the cells were should do greet them shouldn't we?"

Mandy was fond of the cell slaves because they were a bit feisty and often didn't mind her abuse. Mandy decided to change her clothing as well and she pulled he tight t-shirt off as well as removing it baggy pants and changed in to a light summers dress. "Maybe this will cheer them up."
Back to top Go down
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:50 pm

Yuuki looked over the wide array of clothing with awe. They were so big, compared to her. They were probably quite ordinary for Mandy and other adults, but for her small frame, it would be like wearing a tent. She chose a dark blue shirt that reached her thighs and matched her socks. The shirt was a little loose, but it was better than nothing.

Yuuki smiled up at Mandy and spread her arms wide to show the older woman her choice. "Lady looks pretty," Yuuki said enthusiastically, smiling up at Mandy. She didn't use Mandy's name, because she hadn't told it to Yuuki yet.
Back to top Go down
B ii SH -- OWN3D
Shrimp
B ii SH -- OWN3D

Female

PostSubject: Hi everyone, my name is Bishi...>>;Uhhh..hi. >>;   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:53 pm

Name: Eru Sara.
Species: Human
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Top or Bottom (in bed): Bottom
Place (Master, Mistress or slave?): Slave.
Appearance: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< Hgfdhg
Personality: Timid, but smart. He is reliable, and know what not to do and do. Obediant. Trustworthy. Kind. Selfminded, openminded
Other: Short....
Kinks: Being tied up.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/poison_wings
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:55 pm

` i z a wrote:
      Yuuki looked over the wide array of clothing with awe. They were so big, compared to her. They were probably quite ordinary for Mandy and other adults, but for her small frame, it would be like wearing a tent. She chose a dark blue shirt that reached her thighs and matched her socks. The shirt was a little loose, but it was better than nothing.

Yuuki smiled up at Mandy and spread her arms wide to show the older woman her choice. "Lady looks pretty," Yuuki said enthusiastically, smiling up at Mandy. She didn't use Mandy's name, because she hadn't told it to Yuuki yet.

((lolol @ the three Yuuki's in a row. I swear that wasn't intentional. xD ))
Back to top Go down
B ii SH -- OWN3D
Shrimp
B ii SH -- OWN3D

Female

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:05 pm

Eru was a fine slave born and raised in the trade. He roamed the halls of the mansion and would greet masters, and mistresses as they would walk in he was quite the charmer. And he had no problem with being abused, and touched. He wore a tag around his ankle saying what he was good for, and yet he was good for more then just what was written on the small tag. He was good for cooking and cleaning anything, and anyone....sadly. And he was used many times before as a business and pleasure assistant. He had a good heart, and a very open mind. He smiled, as he walked around. He was normally on all four because he was taught by his last master that, that was good behavior. His master had given him cat ears, and a tail but they were removable. He would great you at the door with a simple hello, and or a hi. He sat down on his crate in the hallway. "Hello..." He responded to a passing master, and his ears went down, and his tail dragged the floor.

He had been here way to long, way to long four a teenager. Well he didn't consider himself as a teenager, because he was forced to act like a child for his status. He let out a sad tune of a hum, and then sat there. He looked like a lost kitten, without its mittens, yes that was his favorite way of looking at himself, in all those lonely nights but he never complained, and never whined. He would cry in silence in his mind most of the time. He grumbled, as he sat there, and waited. He wanted someone to take him home. He wasn't some whiny little kid he was a love able slave, and he wanted a home desperately. He loved being a slave surprisingly the kinks that follow the job, and the treatment he received. It was what he was made for..it really was.He was dressed in a silk shirt, and a skirt,that rode his bottom end. He had panties underneath. His brown hair hung around his ears, and he had big green eyes and a button like nose. With a smile that could kill a lion. His hands were in mittens so he couldn't use his fingers, and they were tied around his wrists.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:22 pm

Mandy loved the way Yukki talked it was so adorable, she wanted to keep this girl more as a pet than a slave, pamper loved adored. Mandy smiled, "You think so Yukki? You look beyond cute!"

And she did she looked like a little girl who had been playing dress up in mommy's things. Mandy wrapped her up in a quick hug and once again took her hand and led her back down stairs. She spotted another slave... a male slave... or at least she thought he was male. She cocked her head curiously to the side and smiled. Not many males were allowed to roam the halls, he did look like a sweetheart down on his hands hands and knees. Mandy was feeling very affectionate at the moment, "Aww... what are you doing on your hands and knees?" Mandy looked at Yukki hoping she wasn't afraid of the feline looking boy on the ground.
Back to top Go down
B ii SH -- OWN3D
Shrimp
B ii SH -- OWN3D

Female

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:32 pm

Eru turned his head to the female talking to him, and smiled. "What the point of walking..." His legs worked just like cats, as he propelled himself to the floor, and scampered over to her a bit clumsily for the fact that the floor was a bit slippery where he was and the mittens slid on the floor. "Goodevening." He finished with smile, as he bowed his head...His ears, werent attached to nerves, so they didnt move. He smiled at her, "Im not allowed on my feet, Well I cant walk on my feet he admitted. The tendons wore off for being on my knees so long. So I have a very hard time standing." He admited, to her which he didnt admitt to many people.
Back to top Go down
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:40 pm

Curious as always, Yuuki's ears twitched slightly. The boy's ears didn't move, and that was something she couldn't understand. When he scrambled over to them, she didn't listen to a word he said, only stared at his ears, willing them to move. When they didn't, she reached out and tugged at one tentatively, unsure if it would hurt the boy or not. She knew that it hurt if anyone pulled on her own ears too hard, so she tugged at Eru's gently.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:52 pm

Mandy nodded kindly understanding, "Well I suppose I can understand that. Yukki!" She swatted the girl's hand away laughing.

"You shouldn't be so rude, you can't just go around pulling people's ears. You're so sweet!" Mandy giggled, "What do I call you?"

She was now looking back at the boy on his hands smiling amused at the two and their antics. Usually the slaves were less playful and more gloomy. She wondered why these two were just cute. Strangely she wasn't feeling in the least be testy or bitchy, which was good for the two new slaves as they would soon learn to fear her foot steps if they heard them falling on the cold hard wood flooring of the mansion.
Back to top Go down
B ii SH -- OWN3D
Shrimp
B ii SH -- OWN3D

Female

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:06 pm

Eru looked at her. "They're not connected to my nerves. There stiched onto my head." He said, it did hurt a bit the skin atleast. "Um..Eru mame..." He said and dipped his head, in a sad position. He wasnt really one for women. Well he wasnt good with them, he had a problem with looking them in the eye. He turned his head away and sighed, he slumped into a perfect sit with both front paws inbetween his feet. He ran his paw over an ear, and over his eye rubbing the sleep out of it.
Back to top Go down
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:22 pm

Yuuki looked slightly put-out that she had been reprimanded, but her curiosity of the boy soon made her forget that. She tilted her head curiously at him when he looked down and sighed. She bent down and put her face right in front of Eru's. "Boy is sad?" she asked, her brow creased in a small frown. She didn't like others being sad, Without a thought if he would like it or not, Yuuki wrapped her small arms around him in a hug.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:37 pm

Mandy smiled at the sweet scene, but again reprimanded Yukki, "Hey, hey, no being too close with the other slaves unless you two or instructed to breed." Although it was against the rules to personally play breeding with two slaves, it wasn't all that uncommon. Mandy thought about how much fun it would be to play the two play together.

"Yukki, Eru, want to come with me down to the cells? I'll get you both treats later if you're nice." Mandy rubbed one of Yukki's ear's affectionately.
Back to top Go down
B ii SH -- OWN3D
Shrimp
B ii SH -- OWN3D

Female

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:50 pm

Eru nodded, he was about to correct her with the fact he didnt have a choice but he didnt mind. "Thank you...And sure." He said. He had said thank you to the younger neko. Or so she seemed. He worked hard, and managed to perk his ears up, and his tail was bounced side to side, as she followed the women. He wished he didnt just say hello to people but whatever. He followed her into the cells, and surprisingly sticking closer to the other slave then the women. She just gave off a 'Im not normally this nice' vibe. So he figured he was safter with the small girl. This...gender was an alien to him, he never had really worked with them, so this was weird.
Back to top Go down
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 1:10 am

Yuuki didn't understand 'breed' so she smiled up at Mandy and followed her down into the cells. She felt Eru pressed close to her and took the older boy's hand as well as Mandy's so that she felt completely safe between them. It was even chillier down in the cells than in the main house, and Yuuki pressed herself to Mandy for warmth. The flimsy shirt she wore kept her relatively warm upstairs, but down here it was just downright cold. Her ears shivered slightly, the only outward sign she gave if being cold.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 2:38 pm

Mandy didn't seem to notice the cold, it wasn't unusual to find her down here. She looked into the cages and found something she had never seen before. She peered in at part possum part human woman, not knowing exactly what she was looking at. Mandy's breath caught and she cocked her head to the side. "What are you? Are you dangerous... like if I let you out are you going to bite me?" Mandy was the curious type and was eager to let this one out of her cage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<   Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<< Empty

Back to top Go down

Group Slave Mansion Roleplay. >>Open to all<<
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next