Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm craving a group roleplay...

Go down 
+4
ToujoursPur
Kratos
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior
ZOMBiiE
8 posters

Which would you prefer?
Scenario #1
I'm craving a group roleplay... I_vote_lcap25%I'm craving a group roleplay... I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Scenario #2
I'm craving a group roleplay... I_vote_lcap75%I'm craving a group roleplay... I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-12-19

I'm craving a group roleplay... Empty
PostSubject: I'm craving a group roleplay...   I'm craving a group roleplay... EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:35 pm

OKAY WELL I MADE THE PRIVATE SCHOOL ROLEPLAY...
WHICH CAN BE FOUND HERE.

I've never really had a group roleplay aimed towards a more... adult audience. Sure I've done roleplays on Gaiaonline, where the majority of them are group roleplays. But I've never done a erotic, group roleplay before and I've really been craving one lately. I have some basic ideas for plots but nothing really well planned out. If you're interested in one of the following, or even have your own idea, please post in this thread and let me know. Or even if your opinion on group roleplays is that they don't work out very well, please let me know so I can give up trying. I signed up for one on DRP only hours before it was taken down... which made me a little pissed, but whatever.

So here are some scenarios that were just popping around my head.

Marriage Counseling Camp: A camp dedicated to bringing families back together using new, experimental techniques which would allow couples to experience their biggest fantasies and most inner desires. Nothing, or nobody is off limits, unless of course it might hurt a couple's relationship, of course.

Private Highschool: The most high class, most respectable, most prestigious highschool in the country (not to mention most expensive). All the students get good grades, are well behaved and well mannered. On the outside of course, but once you get inside, you realize it is a place for sex-crazed teenagers, teachers and staff. From a horny janitor who jerks off in the girls bathrooms, to a principal who has hookers come suck him off in the middle of the day. This school has everything to offer it's students.

I'll add more when I have time, or if you have any scenarios that you'd like to suggest, please post. D<

Last edited by ZOMBiiE on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior
Sex Beast
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: I'm craving a group roleplay...   I'm craving a group roleplay... EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:38 pm

As soon as I was thinking of a group roleplay I saw your thread dude... I kind of had an idea for a school based one as well...Only more fantasy based.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: I'm craving a group roleplay...   I'm craving a group roleplay... EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:00 pm

Good to know I wasn't the only person thinking of it. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: I'm craving a group roleplay...   I'm craving a group roleplay... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:52 am

Ahh group rps, something that seems to be less and less common these days, we all prefer 1 on 1
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: I'm craving a group roleplay...   I'm craving a group roleplay... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:08 pm

True, but it COULD turn out to be fun... I see the forum has a place for group roleplays, and it's quite empty though...
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: I'm craving a group roleplay...   I'm craving a group roleplay... EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:22 pm

Would anybody else be interested? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: I'm craving a group roleplay...   I'm craving a group roleplay... EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:11 pm

I would totally be interested. Dude I would do either one.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: I'm craving a group roleplay...   I'm craving a group roleplay... EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:04 pm

Well that's good to know. Smile
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: I'm craving a group roleplay...   I'm craving a group roleplay... EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:15 pm

I would but I would prefer either one.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: I'm craving a group roleplay...   I'm craving a group roleplay... EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:25 pm

Well then, I guess we might be able to start one soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: I'm craving a group roleplay...   I'm craving a group roleplay... EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:32 am

Bump. D<
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I'm craving a group roleplay...   I'm craving a group roleplay... EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:47 am

I voted! I feel proud for participating in the democratic system.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I'm craving a group roleplay...   I'm craving a group roleplay... EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:04 am

I'll join the school one~
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: I'm craving a group roleplay...   I'm craving a group roleplay... EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:38 am

Tell me when you start it up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: I'm craving a group roleplay...   I'm craving a group roleplay... EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:22 am

Well it looks like the highschool one won. :B
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: I'm craving a group roleplay...   I'm craving a group roleplay... EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:22 am

Yey! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: I'm craving a group roleplay...   I'm craving a group roleplay... EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:35 am

Here's a link to the OOC thread, I'm still setting it up but you can make a character, once I get the classes set up.
https://bluemoonroleplaying.darkbb.com/group-f7/silent-rose-academy-ooc-under-construction-t1005.htm
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: I'm craving a group roleplay...   I'm craving a group roleplay... EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:08 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm craving a group roleplay...   I'm craving a group roleplay... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm craving a group roleplay...
Page 1 of 1