Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ Empty
PostSubject: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:35 pm

Seth had only just recently heard about his parents unfortunate death. Death by car crash or something like that. Apparently they met a truck head on, and not much remained of their car or them. The news slightly saddened him yet his parents never were to kind towards him. They only seemed to care about his sister who because she was one year younger, seemed to get the better treatment. Once he turned eighteen he left here house, got a job and began to rent his own house. Yet since the house was the only thing in their will left to him, he would sell it so that he could pay of the house he lives in now, and have plenty of spending cash left over.

Since his sister was not eighteen yet the will requested that he was to look after her, now this request baffled him a little, yet it was something he would not decline as he would do more then just look after her... A lot more. Part of the reason he left in a rush was because he always was a little jealous of her treatment but also he had a crush on her which he knew was not natural. And now that she was going to be living with him.. He would at least make her earn her stay. Which was the best way to go considering.

He sighed as he ran his fingers through his medium length brown wavy hair that reached just down to his nose, He was due for a hair cut shortly yet could put up with it for now. Seth's main key features was his hair, his deep blue eyes, his toned body and his rather simplistic dress sense. Other then that he was pretty ordinary and was a fan of anything tribal, Or similar to it. Soon she would be here, and it was that moment that he was waiting for,
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:43 pm

Kat was devastated, her parents had just passed and now she was to live with her pesky older brother. She was no happy about this at all, but only had a year before she could leave the house. She would rule the house with him, and was almost sure of it. Not that she was a mean person, but her brother had always annoyed her. For being so young she really had stunning features, long brown hair and bright green eyes which she got from her father. She was a skater girl, not many around, but she loved the sport, and had the attitude that went with it. Her clothes were boyish, but some girls could make that look sexy, and she sure did.

A taxi pulled up to her brother's home and she stepped out. She grabbed her luggage out of the back and walked up the steps. She tried the door, found it locked and knocked, "Come on Seth, let me in please." She said, it was a bit chilly out this time of year.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:45 pm

He was unsure how Kat was taking the death of the parents, yet had a feeling she probably was more annoyed that they would be living together for a year. Well that was what she thought yet it would probably turn out to be a lot longer then that. Although who she seemed to act like Kat did look good no matter what she decided to wear, it was her body that most guys would try to get her for, her personality was just to much of a bother.

As he heard a car rock up he stood up onto his feet, and once he heard Kat's voice he stood at the door "Oh.. so you want to come in now.. Well then drop the attitude and speak to me with respect.." Once he said that he opened the door which made a loud click noise yet it still had the chain lock to undo. "Hello Sis.. never thought this would happen.. Now I have one comment.. you going to live with me.. then you have to abide by my rules..Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:59 pm

Kat sighed when he spoke, he was going to try and act all parent like too her. She wouldn't listen to him, she would be respectful because he was taking care of her. The only thing that had worked out was that she had a boyfriend in the area and would spend lots of time with him. She wouldn't tell her brother about her boyfriend though, he might have issues with that.

"I will abide by your rules....to an extent. Neither of us want me here, so keep your distance from me." She pushed through the door, dragging her luggage behind her. "Just leave me be and I wont cause trouble." She walked in and looked around his house. She hadn't seen him in a long time and he still looked the same as the last time she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:15 pm

Since this was his house, Seth was not going to let her try and be disrespectful. And he was going to act like a parent in a few ways, although he would soon have full control over her, since it was his house after all. Hearing his sister say that he opened the door for her.

I will make sure you follow then to their full extent, .. But for now I will let you think you have some control over this scenario. He gently laughed before smiling a little "Wow what a request, But I was actually thinking we should get to know each other a bit better.. since things have been a little.. broken between us"
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:14 pm

(wow, im dumb I just realized the chain was still on the door, my bad. sorry. I saw opened door and my mind blanked. >.<)

Kat walked into the house, "Thanks." She said quietly and set her stuff down in the doorway. He was right about one thing, that their relationship was broken. She had no intention of trying to improve it but if she wanted her stay to be tolerable she might have to give a little.

"Well fine. what do you want to know about me?" She said and glanced around his house. She had wondered if he was a messy person, because she didn't like messy people. That would give her another reason to hate him. Normally she wasn't much to hate, but since her parents accident she had a attitude change for the worse.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:16 pm

(Its alright simple things like that catch some people sometimes x] )

Seth knew what he had said was correct yet was doubting that to begin with, his sister Kat would even care about such a fact, let alone try to improve such a thing yet it would be better for the two of them to get along, although soon he would be taking full power of her..

He thought for a moment before shrugging "I will ask a question when I decide such a thing" For a male he was extremely clean, well the thing was he looked after his house and since it was just him in it, there was not much to clean up meaning a mess never occurred. The accident did not have much of an effect on his own attitude, yet he was sure that because Kat had been closer to them then he was, she had more of a impact from the loss.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:17 pm

Kat rolled her eyes at his answer, "Whatever Seth." Obviously he didn't care to much about improving their relationship. Or maybe he was just trying to act parent like, she wouldn't stand that much.

She was at least happy to see how clean and neat he was. She was known for making a mess here and there, but she usually picked up it...eventually. She dragged her stuff into the house more and shut the door behind her. "Which room is mine?" She asked him, still rather annoyed with this whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:22 pm

It seemed neither of them at this moment were interested in improving anything, and for now that would be fine. He would tell her the rules soon enough and knew their would be some dispute.. but then he would wait for her to break one, and well then a punishment would occur.. Something Seth knew that Kat would not be to happy about either.

Once he heard her question he pointed up towards the stairs, the only good feature of this house mainly was it was two story, yet for a two story house it's size was a little small. "Up the stairs and to the left.. You won't be able to miss it.."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:48 pm

Kat had no interest in continuing this conversation with her brother much but had to at least find out a few things. "I hope you have wireless internet because I have my laptop with me." She couldn't live without her laptop it seemed. As she spoke she headed for the stairs, dragging her few pieces of luggage with her. She looked up the stairs, waiting for an answer and wondering how fast she could sneak out of here again.

He hadn't even told her the rules yet, not like it mattered since she would come and go as she pleased. She just dared him to do something about it.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:49 pm

"your lucky I have such a thing, yet that brings me to one discussion we must have some time.. I am to tell you the rules of this house.. Say I will give you half an hour or so then I want to tell you..." Once Seth had said that he walked to the lounge room and turned on the tv, he would let her have her apparent freedom for now, yet Kat had no idea what would be in store for her..
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:50 pm

Kat rolled her eyes again, whatever he said would go in one ear and out the other. She carried her things upstairs and found her bedroom. It wasn't to bad of a place, but it didn't matter. She hadn't planned on being home very much anyway. She had friends to drink with, her boyfriend to spend time with. Her life would be one big party now that she live with him, or thats what she thought.

After about a half hour she finished putting everything away in her room and making her bed. She glanced at the clock, realizing she was right on time for his approved half hour. She didn't care much so she just laid on her bed, wondering if he would come after her. She would test her limits with him and see how he would react. It was all a game anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:55 pm

Seth watched his show, which was roughly half an hour long, He turned of the television before standing up. It was time to start laying out some of the rules, each time she got punished a new rule would occur. And each time she defied a rule , their would be a punishment, hopefully it would not take to long for her to realize how things were going to work..

After all Seth did not want to have to have a go at Kat to much whilst making her a slave to him, it would be hard to probably break her attitude, yet given the right punishments, It probably would not take to long. He glanced at the clock realizing it now was time. Since she seemed to not be down here already and their was a lack of noise he walked up to her room, opening the door.

"Well then since you would not come down.. I will just have to tell you them here, Rule number one, Since this is my house If I give you an order you do it... Rule number two, You are to be home by eleven at the latest. Rule number three, You are to respect me since you will have to live here for a year.. Any complaints so far Kat?"
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:02 pm

Kat heard him coming up the steps and was sitting on her bed as if she had been waiting for him. She had a playful smirk on her face, proud of herself for making him come to her. She knew he would start making demands when he walked in and thats exactly what he did.

"An order?" She chuckled, "I wont be taking orders. I'll consider listening to a request but that is about it. And I'm 17 I have no curfew, in fact I might not even come home some nights." She just laid down the law, she knew he wouldn't like it, but she didn't care. "So yes, ive got a few complaints." She smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:31 pm

Seth looked at Kat, she seemed to have no argument with the third rule except for the fact that she was now being disrespectful. "Look either you take my rules and you can live here, or.. you can live somewhere else, find your own home.. I am offering you my house.. all you have to do is follow the rules.."

He knew that Kat would have issues with the rules, but he was laying them down "Maybe I should add some more.. or I can settle with those three.. Choose what you want.. do you want a house full of rules.. or three easy rules to follow?"
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:34 pm

Kat smirked a little, she knew he had to keep her here. If social services found out about him kicking her out before she was 18 that could be bad for him, "You can't kick me out. You wont anyway."

"I don't mind most of your rules, but I wont be in by curfew I can promise that. I've got a social life to keep up with." She laid back on her bed, she didn't need to pay much attention to him anyways. Her clothes were still pretty tight against her body, and she had always been a well developed woman. Not many men could resist her body.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:38 pm

Even though the social workers would enforce him to keep her here, what they did not know would not hurt them, and he could punish her as he saw fit, since after all he was allowed his own rules and punishments.. although again.. he would not tell them of such things.

"Well, I am warning you now, Make a habit of breaking it.. and you will find out the consequence" Once he said that Seth looked at Kat again, she really did have irresistible features which was possibly the reason she was going to be his slave soon.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:42 pm

"Whatever. Just stay outta my way, and I wont cause you trouble." Kat said with no respect for him at all. She rolled onto her side so her back was to him and she stared out the window. She wanted to make her actions clear to him, there was no way she would obey curfew or any other silly rules.

She would of course still eat his food, and use his internet and everything else the state said he had to give her. She smirked to herself, while waiting to see his reaction to this. This was a pretty sweet deal, she gets some of her freedom and he has to feed her.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:54 pm

"I would watch your words Kat,.. Show me some respect since you have to live under my house.. I was offered to take you, it was not required.. And i felt like being Kind and saying okay.. So get rid of this attitude and just at least be respectful"

For now he would let his sister think she had the prime life with freedom to do what she wanted, yet he would start cutting back such luxuries, say like the internet for example. He had a program on his computer that could just block her alone, and he could begin to feed her worse meals and depending on how much the rules were broken true punishments would occur.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:10 pm

Kat sighed, she would never get him out of her room at this rate so she shrugged, "Fine, I'll be respectful." Of course she wouldn't, as soon as he left this room she was out of here, going to her boyfriends for the night. What he didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

She rolled onto her back and smiled at him, "Sorry, i'll obey your rules or whatever, just don't get ridiculous please." She said with an honest smile. She was a pretty good liar.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:19 pm

Seth was not going to leave until he had at least somewhat have her agree to the rules, it was all he needed her to do, because once that occurred, when she broke one he could punish her, and since she had accepted the rules.. well she could not do anything against it.

What Kat had said was convincing enough and since she had said it he walked out of her room "Good,.. " Once he was out he closed the door and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, inside the fridge he began to search for something to snack on finding some left over pizza, it looked reasonably edible and so he wasted no time in eating two slices, he would actually cook later... But for now just felt like being lazy.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:20 pm

Kat watched him leave and listened to his footsteps as he went down stairs. She had unpacked mostly everything, except a backpack which had some clothes her personal things and anything else she would need to spend the night at her boyfriends house. She walked over to her window and looked to see if she could sneak out.

A grin crossed her face as she saw it was perfect for sneaking out. She grabbed her back, and opened the window carefully and quietly then stepped out onto the roof overhang. She took a few steps and reached a tree that was in jumping range. With her backpack on she jumped to the tree and climbed down.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:23 pm

He had a feeling once he left the room something was going to happen, and if she was to break a rule this early.. well her word would mean nothing to him later, that and he would bring in another rule just because she had broken this one. It was to early for a true punishment although he would block her computer from accessing the net.. He would check on her in roughly an hour just in case.. after all Kat might have not done anything yet.. but Seth was starting to doubt it.

The hour passed slowly as he had finished his snack ten minutes into it, and then the rest he spent online, before finally looking at the time and walking up to her room. First he knocked and then he tried to open noticing the door was locked before opening it with his key, after all he had the master key to this whole house so an attempt like that would not work to well on him. Once he saw that his sister was not in their with a quick shake of his head he left the room and locked it. He would pretend not to know for now..

Yet he did walk outside and realized how she got out, in a few days he would get rid of that.. making her life a lot harder if she was going to try and escape that way.. yet it was necessary after all she was going to be his slave eventually, he was just slowly gradually going to work it in.. until she kept breaking the rules.. which true punishments would occur and then a rule stating he was her master would come into play.. and a shock collar was going to go around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:23 pm

Kat had snuck off successfully to her boyfriends house. She didn't feel bad about breaking his rules at all, but she did worry about what he might do when she returned. The only thing keeping her from running away was that she accidentally had left her laptop there; plus she didn't want to be reported as a runaway. She had a wonderful day over at his house, mainly because her brother was far from her mind.

She finally returned home at about 12:30, and climbed the tree back up the roof so she could get in. She hoped he wouldn't notice, but no doubt he had noticed her absence. She would have to come up with a good excuse. A study date with her friends, yeah that would work. Her brother didn't seem very bright anyways. She wasn't a horrible kid, it wasn't like she was out drinking or doing illegal things.

When she got back in her room she shut the window carefully and jumped onto her bed, which made a loud noise as she accidentally kicked a suitcase over. "Dammit." She said under her breath and laid down on the bed, starting to take her shoes off. She hoped her brother hadn't messed with her stuff while she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:25 pm

Seth waited and waited knowing that she would return eventually, well that was if she did come back tonight. He did not know what she had been planing to do although did remember something faintly about her saying she had a boyfriend around this area a month or so back, was it possible they were still together and that was were she had gone...Well it would not be happening much that was for certain.

He had not touched anything in her room but infact had made it look like he had not even opened the door, All he had done was open the door a enough to look through, and then walk outside to find out how she got out, of which he would remove such a possible route, yet would do that the next time she decided to disappear.

Seth knew Kat was not such a bad person although she was a bit of a pain, the smile finally coming to his face as he heard a loud noise upstairs. He walked up to her room knocking on the door, "So then... back then are you Kat..." He spoke quickly before opening the door not caring what state she was in "So then were did you go?.. Did you forget my rule.. the one about being home before .. roughly eleven.. your a hour and a half over that..

And you left without even asking me... For that I am going to lock your window for a few days... and well I have blocked your computer from internet access for the same amount of time, and calls can only happen if you put in a 3 digit number into the reciever first... and it has to be the correct code, or it just does not dial. A smirk crossed Seth's face as he looked her window before pocketing the key and looking at her "Well then Miss Silent.. are you going to say were you went,.. Or will I have to keep this punishment for longer.. oh and next time... the punishments are a lot worse.. so keep that in mind Kat, and new rule.. you can't leave the house without asking me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/   Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/ Empty

Back to top Go down

Tradgic Convenience /Kratos X Nyoko/
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next