Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Detention can be a life altering event {Marcuss & Nyoko}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Detention can be a life altering event {Marcuss & Nyoko} Empty
PostSubject: Detention can be a life altering event {Marcuss & Nyoko}   Detention can be a life altering event {Marcuss & Nyoko} EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:53 pm

John roared up in his harley to taking a spot in the nearly empty school parking lot. His saturday morning shot due to a detention he had to oversee for one of his students. Not really pleased but as it comes with the job he turned the beast off and grabbing his bag unlocked the doors taking a look at his watch seeing he was a few minutes early headed up to his classroom to start his coffee.

He stood about six three, blond hair blue eyes. Really a looker though during the school week one woudln't quiet know it as he usually was a bit disheveled and the suits he wore were slightly to large for him but then again on his salary he was lucky to afford those. This morning he was in a tight white tee shirt that outlined the well developed frame and pair of tight blues that often gave the women alot to look at. He was suppose to head out with some friends afterwards so figured he would just head right there after the afternoon was overwith. The sounds of the coffee maker filled the room as he pulled out his files and started looking over his papers
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Detention can be a life altering event {Marcuss & Nyoko}   Detention can be a life altering event {Marcuss & Nyoko} EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:31 am

Nyoko climbed out of her car and slammed the door. She had detention for the dumbest reason, again. Thankfully though it was with the cutest teacher in the school. Many girls in the school wanted him badly, and would always hit on him in school. She pulled her backpack over her shoulder and headed into the school.

She reached his classroom and walked inside, dropping herself into the nearest desk. She was a bit of a drama queen at the school, and certainly knew how to get who and what she wanted. She had long brown hair, and blue eyes. She wasn't a slut at the school, but certainly had done a few things you never mention around parents. She had a sweater on, but her breasts still showed quite well through them. She wore tight jeans and had a pleasant smirk on her face. She was going to give her teacher a run for his money tonight.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Detention can be a life altering event {Marcuss & Nyoko}   Detention can be a life altering event {Marcuss & Nyoko} EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:58 pm

His pen scratched lightly upon the paper making corrections on his second paper , with the sound of the door to the room shutting he looked up at the clock then back down to his paper. His voice sounded agigtated "Nice of you to join me Miss Nyoko" his deep voice rumbled out as she took her seat. His last name was was Anothony but most of the students just called him Mr A .

Finishing the paper he was grading he finally looked up his deep blues falling upon the female in the sweater and jeans but doing a good job hiding his eyes from showing a beif moment of interest in what was under neath the teasing clothing. "Nyoko I why to explain to me what happened and why your in here. "
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Detention can be a life altering event {Marcuss & Nyoko}   Detention can be a life altering event {Marcuss & Nyoko} EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:48 pm

Nyoko pulled her bag up onto the desk and watched her teacher. When he asked her to explain she shrugged, "Because I was late to first hour for the fifth time." She said it like it was nothing. Being late didn't bother her much, she oddly got decent grades. She stared down Mr. A, her shirt showing a bit to much cleavage as she took off her jacket.

She could seduce any man it seemed, and she hardly ever failed when she wanted someone. Her eyes showed her playfulness, but she was subtle for now. Luckily she was the only one here tonight, which helped make her plan seem almost perfect. All she had to do was get him to take her home, and the fun would start.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Detention can be a life altering event {Marcuss & Nyoko}   Detention can be a life altering event {Marcuss & Nyoko} EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:35 pm

The sound of her bag Reached his ears and moved his eyes to meet hers as she seemed intent on watching him. He caught the sight of the cleavage and out of hablit his eyes moved down in that brief glance. Quickly he moved them back up drawing in a slow breath.

"Well then why don't we start with you writing me a two paged essay on the reasons why it is important to being on time" He smiled " and no double spacing either." For many tried the cheating that way as well. To take his mind from the sudden thoughts of seeing more of the teasing cleavage he went back to the grading of the papers taking a glance at his watch realizing it would be a long day
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Detention can be a life altering event {Marcuss & Nyoko}   Detention can be a life altering event {Marcuss & Nyoko} EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:11 pm

She had noticed his eyes move to her breasts for a moment, which was exactly as she had hoped for. She leaned over the desk to show more and shrugged. "You know Mr. A...I'm not a good essay writer. I'm more of an artistic person." She would make up any excuse to get out of work for now.

"Or at least let me relax now and do the essay at home." She couldn't wait to get him to be all flustered because of her coming onto him. She liked having that power over men, it excited her. She looked at him playfully and then leaned back in the desk, hoping she had him bothered now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detention can be a life altering event {Marcuss & Nyoko}   Detention can be a life altering event {Marcuss & Nyoko} Empty

Back to top Go down

Detention can be a life altering event {Marcuss & Nyoko}
Page 1 of 1