Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) Empty
PostSubject: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:20 pm

Thomas Benedict stood on the balcony of the royal chambers, staring out over the spoils of his victory. He had personally led the charge that had finally broken the ranks of the enemy solders leading to their victory. He was now standing in the bedchamber of the now-deceased ex-ruler of these lands, a well-furnished room with a large bed, wardrobes, and a lovely view.

He stood over six feet tall with broad shoulders. His body was well-muscled from years of almost constant fighting and killing, holding the scars that acted as testament to this. His black hair was cut short giving one a clear look at his handsome features and scar just over his eye. He had removed most of his armor, leaving only his silver chest plate bearing the royal coat of arms. His broadsword was held in his hands, the tip testing on the ground as he stood looking out the castle balcony.

He had an amused look on his face as he looked over the ruins of the town they had just conquered. Many of the homes had burnt to the ground in the attack, their occupants either dead or holding up in the the few remaining large building being used to hold prisoners. Tents dotted the surrounding countryside holding

He was the second highest rank in this part of the army, second in command to the acting general leading the campaign to take control of the lands and unite them under the rule of their king. Of course Thomas could have been in charge of the army himself, he had the experience and will to lead almost more than the general. But he instead choose this position because it kept him closer to the battlefield and not trapped behind giving out orders. This is where he had gained his reputation as "Benedict the Butcher."

He still held a considerable amount of power however, and of course with power came...privileges.

A squatted man with a pox-marked face entered his chamber, bowing low as he entered so as to not offend his master. "My Lord, the girl you requested has arrived."

He smirked, not turning to look at him. "Very well. Send her in."

The man nodded and turned to usher in another servant, holding to a leash connected to the bound hands of a young woman. She was a beauty that Thomas had spotted amongst the prisoners, a rare flower to find amongst the peasantry. "Leave us," he ordered.

His servants bowed deeply and quickly scurried away, leaving the two of them alone in his chambers. "I trust they did nothing to harm you?" he asked, not yet turning to meet his newest plaything."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female
Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:40 pm

Kira was a peasant girl and her life had just taken a drastic turn for the worse. She had watched her village burned and pillaged, and hoped most of her family had survived. She had watched many people she knew parish in the fires and the attacks. It was horrible to see, but she had to block all that out now.

The village's wonderful, merciful new leader had yanked her out of a crowd because of her beauty. Of course this new king wasn't kind or merciful in the least and she knew she was in for trouble. The guards of his who had just hours before murdered her kin now held her freedom in their hands. She hated being controlled and told what to do, even since she was a young girl she was a bit rebellious. She was a beautiful woman, with long brown, silky hair. Green eyes that fit her freckled face perfectly. Her beauty often got her into trouble just like right now as she stood in front of her new lord.

Her face showed how displeased she was to be lead in on a leash, and treated like some animal. She wasn't a gift to this man, she was a woman and expected to be treated with respect. She gave a long, annoyed sigh as they were left alone, "Of course not, sir." She knew her manners, but still didn't like this man.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:48 pm

He finally turned around to view his prize. She was even more exquisite in person and he slowly undressed her with his eyes. He could see defiance in her green eyes but she was trying to keep it under control as to not anger him. Good, that meant she was intelligent.

"I'm glad to hear that," he told her, walking towards her carrying his large sword. "That means I will not need to kill them for disobedience."

He suddenly raised his sword up, looking as though me meant to cleave her in two. In seconds the sword came down, but instead of leaving her a blood-stained smear on the ground it simply cut her bound wrists free. Smirking, he gestured to a finally-carved table stationed in front of the bed where a tea set had been laid out along with some bread and cheese. "Won't you join me for supper?"
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:57 pm

Kira winced as he swung his sword at her, and relaxed once she felt her wrists free. She rubbed them gently and walked over to the table without a word. She found this man curious. She didn't know if he meant to impress her or put up an act. Either way she figured his food was better than anything she had.

She sat down at the table and placed her hands in her lap, and glanced at him. She studied him, wondering how much bloodshed had been caused by him. She knew it must be a lot bloodshed, especially since he was carrying a sword around with him. "Why was I brought here?" She asked him rather suddenly. She at least deserved a explanation.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:06 pm

He was pleased to see she had not run off or screamed. She had guts, and he liked that in a woman. Made them more fun. He took his scabbard from the side of the bed and sheathed his great sword, placing it against the bedside and taking his own seat. He cut a slice of cheese for himself as she asked her question, finding how she remained curious in such situations cute.

"I am in need of a personal servant, my dear." He told her, taking a bite of cheese. "The mongrels you saw do not posses the right...attributes for such a position." He poured her a cup of hot tea, acting as the part of the gentleman. "That means you will be staying here from now on, until I decide you are no longer needed."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:13 pm

Kira had always prided herself in being calm during extreme situations. She was a smart girl and knew talking her way out of this was smarter then just running and acting like a scared child. She listened to him curiously, noticing he was quite handsome, but looked rather rugged. She was by no means interested in him, but she liked looking at men sometimes.

"A personal servant, doing what exactly?" She figured cleaning was part of it, but something seemed fishy about this whole thing. She sipped her tea and waiting for an answer. "If I refuse?" Obviously no one refused the king or lord or whatever the hell he was. His status hardly mattered to her anyways. She wasn't impressed by this man at all, and wondered what else could be in store for her.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:20 pm

He sipped his own tea and smiled at her. He could tell she was getting nervous. Ah, but one could not think too little of the peasantry, they were just a little naive. "Why, nothing special. Keeping this room tidy, bringing my meals, and above all keeping me entertained." He leaned back in his chair, tapping his chin in thought of her second question. "Hmm, if you refuse...I suppose it would make little difference. One way or another I would take what I want."

He took another sip of his tea. "I trust you are still a virgin?"
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:27 pm

Kira sipped her tea and folded her arms, she was more angry then nervous. She had figured refusing wasn't an option, since he had a big head and thought anything was in his grasp. She would just have to make him not want her. She was a virgin, but he wouldn't know that until he actually had her. By then it would be too late so she sat up straighter and gave a sigh, "No I am not a virgin, and by entertainment I assume you mean sex." She was just blunt about it, because hiding it would be silly. "I'm not sure if I like this..."
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:33 pm

He let out a laugh, deep but full of ill-intent. "Of course I mean sex, you naive little girl." He was going to like this one, he could tell. Full of fire, she was. He stood up, towering over her and walking behind her. He placed his hands on her shoulders, squeezing them. "I suppose things cannot be helped. Though perhaps the experience will make it more enjoyable for you."

He bent down to her ear, whispering. "Though if your lying, I suppose there is only one way to find out..."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:38 pm

Kira made a point not to flinch as he whispered in her ear, and completely ignored the subject, "I am not naive, sir. Don't assume I am. I'm sure I know more then you do." She took a stab at his own intelligence. She wasn't a highly educated person, but this man didn't seem like the brightest guy.

Her plan of making him not want her had obviously failed, he only seemed to like her more. She tensed up as he grabbed her shoulders, he was still a scary man. "I am not interested in having sex with you....at all." She had a bit of a growl in her voice. She wouldn't lay down her freedoms to this man, he'd either take them or let her go. She hoped the latter, because then she'd have to figure out how to escape.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:51 pm

He was competently silent for a moment, his grip on her shoulders tightening almost painfully. He had killed men for lesser insults, but his anger quickly faded into a grin. This girl...was going to make his stay here very enjoyable.

"Well look who thinks highly of themselves." He said as he grabbed her arms and lifted her to her feet roughly, turning her to face him. "I have not had anyone speak to me in such a manner for quite some time. " He enjoyed the feeling of holding her like this, imagining what was to come. "It is...refreshing." He brought a hand up to her hair, running his hands through the brown locks. "Though I do not recall ever giving you a choice."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:01 am

Kira bit her lip as he hurt her shoulders and she tried to shrug him off, but then he had her up in the air. She resisted the temptation to kick him in the crotch, which would no doubt cause her great pain. She gave a small smirk as he spoke to her, but it faded once he said he was pleased. This was rather annoying her, because she tried to get him to hate her and he only enjoyed it more. "Put me down!" She growled and struggled a little.

She hated being handled by anyone and frowned at him, "I wont obey you, and I do have a choice....." She insisted.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:05 am

He laughed. "We will see my dear."

Pushing her away from the table he brought her along to the bedside and with a hard push threw her back onto the bed, letting her sink into the soft covers. He unbuckled the latches of his breastplate, letting it fall to the ground with a clang revealing his white shirt. He smirked at her. "Feel free to fight as much as you want, Id hate for this to be boring for either of us."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:10 am

Kira hated being laughed at and spit at him when his breast plate fell to the floor. She sat up quickly after he threw her on the bed. She hadn't expected this so soon and quickly made for the other side of the bed. She was a bit desperate for an escape, especially since he would know she was a virgin instead.

"I am not a game for you!" She shouted and continued her escape off the bed.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:28 am

He grinned and wiped off her spit, enjoying seeing he had been right about her inner fire. He jump up after her, grabbing her leg but only managing to grasp the fabric of her dress. He felt the cloth rip in his hands as she escaped from him and sat on his knees, the thrill of the chase only making him more excited.

"You are mine to do as I see fit. Be glad I have given you the mercy of laying with me rather then letting my men find you in the prisons!"
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:36 am

Kira tumbled onto the floor and jumped to her feet. She heard her dress rip and glanced down to see her left leg exposed, "I belong to no one!" She growled and bolted for the door. She couldn't believe how he thought this was mercy, getting raped by him instead of guards. It sort of made sense, getting gang banged would be worse.

She kicked a chair over as she made her way across the room and towards the door. She didn't hope to get too far, but maybe he would get the message that she wasn't tamable.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:44 am

He laughed and quickly followed her, standing atop the bed and jumping over the table to the floor, an impressive physical accomplishment that shook the floor as he landed. He quickly darted after her, closing the space between them quickly.

He snatched her up before her hands reached the door, his hands wrapping around her waste and pulling her to his chest. He grabbed her by the head and grinned at her. "I will change your shrewish attitude my beauty!" he said before pressing his lips upon her own in a forceful kiss. His right hand was busy grasping her breast, kneading the flesh over her clothing.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:54 am

Watching his jump made her pause in amazement for a moment, but her mind was determined to escape. He had other plans for her and she yelled and kicked as he grabbed her. Her kicking didn't stop until his lips were suddenly on hers, and she froze in shock, and anger. How dare he kiss her! She screamed that inside her head. She was still frozen in his grip but growled as he touched her.

"Let me go."
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:59 am

"As you wish."

He dragged her back to the bed and through her down upon it, moving on top of her and trapping her with his body. His hand grasped the exposed flesh of her left leg, running along it up to her thigh. "I will explore every inch of and make you mine," he told her, "you shall never forget what happened here."
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:06 am

Kira shook under his grip, so furious with him as he trapped her and even with her struggling she was pinned. "I'll make you pay for your indecency." She growled and tried to bite his arm hard. She certainly wouldn't make this easy for him, and now all she had was her mouth since he had her pinned. Her mind was slowly slipping into desperation as the situation became hopeless.

All her plans had failed, and now she was about to be raped, and wasn't sure how to handle that. She could handle the stuff before this, but now she was starting to get scared. Her heart rate increased and she took sharper breaths.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:11 am

He let out a growl as she bit his arm, feeling her teeth sink into his flesh. He pulled back and slapped her across the face,not enough to damage her but to let her now her place.

Grabbing her wrists with his hands he held her arms above her head, keeping her from interfering with his plans as he straddled her waist. He kept both her wrists held in one of his large hands and brought the other to her breast, rubbing them through the confines of her dress. "My dear, I haven't even started yet" he said as he licked the side of her cheek. His free hand grabbed the top of her dress and with one sharp pull ripped it open, exposing her white mounds to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:18 am

She yelped from the hard slap and her face burned with anger. He was even beating her now, she was furious beyond words, and even a bit scared.

She struggled as he held her wrists, they didn't budge but yet she still tried. She was a born fighter and honestly believe he wouldn't break her. He could break her body, but not her spirit. She heard the ripping sound and blushed as her breasts were exposed to him, and she was a well chested girl. "You'll still pay..." She growled, and she turned her head so she wouldn't have to watch his lustful eyes look at her.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:25 am

He enjoyed the feeling of her struggles, the feeling of domination he had over her only feeding the fires of lust. "Perhaps, but not before I have had the pleasure of knowing you.

He lowered his head to her breasts, kissing ans sucking on her right nipple. His left hand grasped the other, kneading and pinching were ever he pleased. His member was hard and ready, but he wanted to savor this, wanted to draw it out as long as possible. Moving up her body he began kissing her neck while his hand lifted up her dress, finding it's way to her undergarments and pressing against her still-clothed sex.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:32 am

She had never felt so violated and exposed, her anger had turned to desperation, but she would never give up. She growled as he touched her and aroused her body. It wasn't the ideal arousal but her nipples were hard. She wasn't enjoying this at all, and guess this was his show of his dominance. She didn't care, she kicked and screamed as best she could.

Her spirit wouldn't break because he raped her, she was stronger than that. At least thats what she told herself, and she hoped it wouldn't break her.
Back to top Go down
Life-on-Mars
Sexed
Life-on-Mars

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:43 am

"Is my little whore enjoying herself?" he whispered in her ear, seeing her nipples grow hard. He licked the hardened nub, lightly biting he and grinning up at her. "You resist so much yet your body seems to be enjoying itself."

Letting go of her hands he sat up on his knees, grabbing the ends of his shirt and pulling it over his head revealing his well-muscled chest, several scars marring it's surface. He looked down at her thighs and grabbed the torn part of her dress. "Perhaps we should see if you were telling the truth before." The sound of cloth tearing filled the room as he destroyed the reamnents of her clothing leaving her in nothing but her undergarment. He leaned over her again, his face level with hers as to watched her reaction as his hand slithered under the white cloth. His fingers pushed themselves into her sex, going in deeper until they found the resistance they were looking for.

"It seems I have the honor of breaking you after all, my dear."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)   Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoils of War (Nyoko/Life-on-Mars)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next