Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Aid (Luna and Reaper)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-12-28

First Aid (Luna and Reaper) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:53 pm

Teo smiled as he felt her walls tighten from her orgasm her rythem slowed down but he was already on his verge. He wasn't going to wait for her to swallow He smiled as he thrust his hips up a couple times to meet hers and he came deep inside of her filling her up with his 5 day reserve. He smiled at her still fondling her breasts. His cum was leaking down out of her. "I think I may need you to clean me up again" He smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:06 pm

She smiled and then closed her eyes as he filled her up with his hot seed. "I love you.." She said under her breath before getting up and then getting a few towels. She didn't care if he heard her. She dried him off, the smile still on her face.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:24 pm

He grinned he had heard her. Maybe he could take advantage of her love for him. When she turned around he slapped her on the ass as if to say she belonged to him. After she had finished cleaning her up Teo smiles at her and stretched putting his gown back on. "Alright I guess you should probly get the doc, You've helped me out as much as you can." He yawned slightly tired for his experiance.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:49 am

"Yeah.." She says, nodding a bit before going to the other side of his bed and buzzing for the docter. She looks at him and then smiles a bit before leaving. She couldn't believe that was the end of it. The doctor and medical nurse passed her with a smile. She did not smile back.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:37 pm

Teo smiled at the doctor and new nurse who entered the room, though his other nurse did not look too happy. "Hey doc can you get this stuff outta me i'de kinda like to get up and walk around on my own." He smiled at the doctor his hair falling in his eyes again. He had been needing to get a haircut for a month but he never had time to do it he would have to get it done soon it annoiyed him it being this long. " So any idea when i'm getting discharged or you wanna monitor me more?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:57 pm

The doctor shook his head. "Well its up to you really. Each day you stay here your bill will get charged more and more. I'll remove the things when you make your decision." It was obvious the doctor didn't care. The nurse smiled and winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Aid (Luna and Reaper)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2