Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm unsure..why do I feel this way?? [Reaper]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

I'm unsure..why do I feel this way?? [Reaper] Empty
PostSubject: I'm unsure..why do I feel this way?? [Reaper]   I'm unsure..why do I feel this way?? [Reaper] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:59 pm

I'm unsure..why do I feel this way?? [Reaper] Sexiness1-1

Maria sighed as she got to her boyfreinds house she didn't know why the hell he always had a gun with him and she was always unsure of their relationship. Biting her lip she whimpered as she went into the house not knowing wether or not he would be there or if he was going around and sleeping with other girls. She heard some noises upstairs and when she went up she found him with another girl kissing. Growling some she glared at him her eyes flashing a black "your bastard we are through for good this time you god damn asshole". When the girl ran out of the house she heard him coming down the stairs after her and she whimpered some as she heard him yelling also "babe you can't keep doing this to me it's not fucking fair you know that??". When he didn't respond she just went to the door and was about to open it until she heard a gun shot go off and the bullet went through the door right by her head. Looking back at him she glared hard and grabbed her gun pointing it at him "if you really gave a fuck about me you wouldn't do anything like this and you wouldn't go around fucking other girls".
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: I'm unsure..why do I feel this way?? [Reaper]   I'm unsure..why do I feel this way?? [Reaper] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:10 pm

He was miling as he walked down the steps casually his pants not zipped up nor his belt done, he had just pulled them up so he could walk. His gun smoking after firing the bullet he fire another that wizzed so close to her he knew she felt it go by. "Weither you like it or not your not leaving me. NOBODY leaves me, He walked up to her placing an arm around her his thumb and forefinger enclosing her chin as he lifted her head towards him to kiss her. "You know the other girls don't mean anything Maria" He grabbed her hand and pulled her hand with the gun up to his head. "This is the only way you are are going to away from me and you know it." He smiled at her his other hand moving up her back. Drake was a dangerous kid he was in gangs since he was 14. He was now 21 and he was standing here pinning this teenager against the wall. He had found her a year before and he wanted her and he made her his. She still went to school and everything like a normal girl did but she belonged to him. "Are you forgetting who you belong to? Who saved you from those guys?" He grinned remembering that night. He had been following her and she tried to take a shortcut home. It did not work so well when she ran into three guys in the dark alley, it was then drake knew it was time to make an apperance. He wouold save her and she would love him for it. She had been with him ever since that night bouncing from her perants house to school to him. She wasn't really much else than a fuck toy to him though. "Go on Maria pull the trigger"
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm unsure..why do I feel this way?? [Reaper]   I'm unsure..why do I feel this way?? [Reaper] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:21 pm

She whimpered as she fired another shot then she looked back at him whimpering hard as his pants and belt weren't even done. Backing up against the wall she growled deeply "fucking bitch just fuck off I don't care even if they mean nothing then why do you still fucking let them hang around and play with you..you know it makes me fucking jealous". Growling some as he brought a arm behind her head and he lifted her chin she glared up at him and smacked him across the face as he was about to kiss her "I'm not yours we are through and I'm gone". When he put the gun to his head she got a scared look in her eyes then looked away. She knew he had been in gangs since he was 14 and now she was getting all messed up. She had a bruise on her cheek and some on her legs and arms but no one could see those he also made her get a matching tattoo so everyone knew who she belonged to. Growling some as he pinned her to the wall she looked away and tears rolled down her cheeks wishing she never got into this mess "leave me the fuck alone and go find ANOTHER BITCH FOR YOURSELF". When he didn't back away she felt his hard on poking against her thigh as he remembered that night and it brought flashbacks back. She screamed and grabbed her hair falling to her knees. That night he had raped her so hard and all night she remembered it clearly she even let some of his friends have a go at her to show she was his. Tears rolled down her cheeks and felll to the floor and she whimpered hard "p...p...p..please don't remind me of that night I had nothing to do with you..you were just some punk that came out of no where...a bitch that made me yours".
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm unsure..why do I feel this way?? [Reaper]   I'm unsure..why do I feel this way?? [Reaper] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:28 pm

He pulled her up and pinned her against the wall he kissed her neck his hand running up her leg under her dress. "You know deep down inside you love me. Otherwise you would pull the trigger, and you know deep down inside I love you." He was a master and manipulation he always got his way with her. He grabbed her by the wrist and basicly pulled her up the stairs throwing her onto the bed pinning her down on her stomach. "Why don't we relive that night Maria." He held her down with one arm as he lifted up her dress pulling down his pants again exposing his erection. "You interupted me and I didn't get to finish. I guess i'll finish with you my sweet." He pulled off her panties and shoved them into her mouth. He grabbed some nearby rope. He always kept it around near the bed. He tied her hands together behind her back and pulled her onto her knees raising her ass in the air her face down on the bed. He could hear her words of resistence but all would be gone soon. He pushed himself deep into her smiling. She had always been the tightest peice of pussy he had.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm unsure..why do I feel this way?? [Reaper]   I'm unsure..why do I feel this way?? [Reaper] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:36 pm

She looked at him as he pulled her up tears in her eyes and she tryed to fight back but she couldn't she just couldn't know how dangerous he was. Whimpering hard as he ran his hand up her thigh she looked away and screamed loudly hoping someone near by would hear and call the police on him. She yelped as he grabbed her wrist and dragged her up the stairs. Whimpering some she once again tryed to fight back but something inside her was telling her not to, that if she did he would kill her. Screaming as he threw her onto the bed she looked at him as he lifted her dress and she whimpered a hard "babe no please don't do this just please I can't do this anymore I just can't". When he put her panties in her mouth she growled and tossed and turned as he tryed to tie her hands behind her back. Whne he finally suceeded she whimpered hard yelping loudly as he made her go into a kneeling postion then put her head against the bed. Growling deeply she screamed as he thrusted into her more tears coming down her cheeks and she started remembering that night once again. The way he touched her, the way he forced her into submission, the way he made her beg for mercy and forgiveness for saving her ass. She screamed and tryed kicking at him but he just wouldn't budge.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm unsure..why do I feel this way?? [Reaper]   I'm unsure..why do I feel this way?? [Reaper] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:41 pm

He laughed at her. "You are powerless without me Maria had I not come and saved you that night you probly would have be dead now." He laughed as he grabbed her hair and pulled her head up to face him the tears in her eyes. "Oh look at my poor girl crying She doesn't like it?" He pulled the panties out of her mouth and smirked he wanted to hear her scream for mercy for this one. "You know theres something we havn't done in a long while." He grinned as he pulled out of her holding her in position with both of his hands he Began to rub the head of his coc around her asshole. "What do you think Maria think I should?" He smiled at her holding her head up by her hair. "You Know if you were a good girl I wouldn't have to punish you so much. I really don't enjoy this.....much" He smiled letting her head drop back down on the bed slowly pushing into her ass letting her savor the feeling, letting her feel every inch.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm unsure..why do I feel this way?? [Reaper]   I'm unsure..why do I feel this way?? [Reaper] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:59 pm

She had more tears coming down her cheeks remembering what happened that night and she shook her head some. When he pulled her head to look at him she growled and glared at him cursing under her breath as he took the panties out "you fucking asshole bitch you don't know what life I had before you damn it". She growled deeply and looked away glaring hard at the bed "damn bitch..I had a perfect life before you came along..I didn't love you and I still fucking don't". When he pressed his cock to her asshole she got a scared look in her eyes and pulled/yanked on the rope "babe no please not this again just no please don't". Feeling his cock push into her she growled and yelped everytime he pushed another inch in and she was going to get away she promised herself that.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm unsure..why do I feel this way?? [Reaper]   I'm unsure..why do I feel this way?? [Reaper] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:57 pm

He smiled as he finished pushing into her letting out a groan he leaned backwards on the bed putting her ontop of him her hands still tied behind her back. From that posistion he slipped inside of her abit more. He grinned up at her as she was facing him now he seen her glistening wet pussy. "Maybe i'll agree to be gentle from now on if you agree to be a good girl?" He grinned as he put his hands on her hips and begand moving them for her his cock thrusting inside of her ass. He wasn't very from from then end before she disturbed him but now he was a little farther, though with his cock in her tight ass it wouldn't take long before he expelled. He let a groan escape him as he was getting close. her dress over his body as he moved her for his enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm unsure..why do I feel this way?? [Reaper]   I'm unsure..why do I feel this way?? [Reaper] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm unsure..why do I feel this way?? [Reaper]
Page 1 of 1