Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Farm Girl's Choice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:08 am

Susan, or Sue as everyone called her lived on the farm with her Mum and Dad. The farm had been in their family for a few generations and it was very precious to their family. they bred cows, horses, raised dogs and chickens, all to keep the production of their farm going and not at all go broke or lose it. they were very good at keeping their farm, being up to date with payments nad bills and only a couple of times did they have moments when they nearly lost it but they didn't.

Sue had dirty blonde thick hair taht was usually tied in a low to the side ponytail, with bangs that were sometimes pinned to the side of her forehead or she just constantly pushed them out of her face and over her head. She had on a plaid shirt that was form fitting and wore shorts that she cut since they were once jeans and now they were shorts. She had converse on and was right now taking a break from plowing the garden.

Just recently, her father had a heart attack and it was very minor but still the doctor said to take it easy and not do some heavy duty work. As much as that upsetted him, it did make sense and after a long talk from her mom, they hired some help. just an extra hand, a young male about thirteen and fourteen since Sue was almost thirteen.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:18 am

Harold was a average looking farm hand, recently hired because the farm had had a job opening and he worked cheap. He didnt care too much for the hard work since heonly was working to get money for hanging out and stuff but he did enjoy checking out the farm girl that was the owners daughter.

He woore his normal denim overalls as he helped Sue plow the field, chuckling as he thought of a slightly perverted joke and checked out the girls tight rear from behind. When she took a break, he sat near her"So, how are you Sue?"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:28 am

Sue sighed as she sat back and crossed a leg over the other. She looked over to Harold, who was a really nice guy and just smiled. "I'm fine." She said softly. "tired and my back is killing from bending over for the plowing. But I have been u sed to it." She said softly. "How are you though? What's it like working on this farm?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:31 am

Harold smiled as she talked to him"It's easier then my last job"he said and then grinned at her"I can help your back pain. I spent a little time helping a massager person"he said, scooting closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:35 am

"Are you sure? I just need a little kneeding around my middle back, probably the left shoulder blade if anything." She said softly as she smiled at him and turned her back t him, not taking her shirt off. She wasn't going to do that. Sue was stll around a guy and well she was aware of that and she wasn't going to let him see her.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:02 am

Harold smiled as she moved"Ok, you relax"he said and started kneading the flesh of her middle and upper back. after a little he smiled"You mind if I go under your shirt? It'll work a lot better for your muscles"he said, lying very convincingly. He was kind of a perv but that was normal for guys his age.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:35 am

As he started to kneed out her muscles through hr shirt, she made some noises but nothing sexual. Well she wasn't trying to make it sound sexual but showing that she was definitely liking what he was doing to her since it felt good, helped with relaxing her. To his question, she blushed but nodded, looking back at him. "Alright but don't start feeling up just anywhere okay?" She warned him sternly.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:05 pm

Harold grinned"I'd never take advantage of a pretty lady"he said and reach up under her shirt, rubbing her soft freckled skin. He lifted her shirt slowly as he kneaded the sides of her upper back, looking down her shorts quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:46 pm

Her back arched as he started to massage her back, directly onto her skin. Because she arched her back, sitting up straight, it caused a little gap in the back of her shorts, showing she wore no underwear. She stopped wearing underwear since she was six. SHe didn't know why but it was all about her comfortability. A soft relaxing moan came from her from his massaging.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:59 pm

Harold licked his lips seeing no undies and rubbed her back more, his hands slowly sliding to her sides, kneading the skin very gently, enjoying her soft flesh and getting hard from the contact
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:18 pm

She tilted her head back a little bit and moaned softly. She was beginning to like it a little too much, letting her mind wander. Letting it drift to thinking of her and Harold. Snapping out of it quickly, she stood up, nearly falling off that haystack. Looking at him she fixed her shirt nad looked at the crotch area of his overalls, seeing a small bulge. Unable to stop from looking, she forced herself to look to the side and scratched her head. "I need air..." She said as she walked away, going for a walk. Sue was so flushed.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:21 pm

Harold was about to grasp her breasts when she stood up so suddenly. He blushed when he saw where she looked and nodded"okay".

Storm neighed in his stall for his owner"Suuue"the brown horse furry called out. He pouted, stuck inside of the stall, bored out of his mind and wanting to see his owner again"Sue!"he called again. He was one of the rare furries on the farm and he was 2 in normal years but was as inteligent as a 14 year old.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:34 pm

Sue passed by the horse stalls and heard her favorite horse furry calling out for her. She went over to his stall and smiled down at him. "Hey Storm. How are you doing today? How's my favorite horse?" She let her hand hint out to him, smiling at the handsome stallion.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:39 pm

Storm sood up slowly and licked her hand happily"Hi sue"he said happily"I'm good. How are you"he asked grabbed her hand gently, trying to get her to come into the stall with him like she usually does. He let go and sat on a pile of hay, smiling at her, his large horse cock hard as a rock like it usually was.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:51 pm

Sue smiled at him and opened the stalla nd walked in. She saw him sitting like that and blushed a little bit and just sat on a hay stack across from him. "I'm fine. Back hurts. Harold did his best but um...things got a little heated and I need air." She laughed a bit, blushing all over again.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:53 pm

Storm listened to her and chuckled a little"Heated? Really? What happened?"He asked. He was a curious furry and always wanted to know what was up with his owner
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:18 pm

Sue sighed and ran he rhand through her hair. "Um...well I was complaining how my back hurt from always bending for plowing the field and Harold offered to massage my back. So at first he was just massaging outside my shirt and then her started to massage under my shirt on my back. My mind drifted a little bit. It was so weird. It's never hapened to me before." She blushed tucking a lock of hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:53 am

Storm listened and giggled a little at that"Want to try it again? I'll rub your back like that"he offered happily, always ready to please his owner.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:19 am

"You promise not to do anything freaky?" She asked as she started to unbutton her plaid shirt, turning her back to him as she sat on her knees. Looking back at him she smiled and waited, leaning on the wooden wall a bit.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:36 am

Storm giggled and scooted up to her back, his member resting against her back. He helped her get the shirt completely off"I'm not promising anything"he joked and neighed a lttle as his member came in contact with her soft flesh. he then started kneading her sides as his member oozed its slick lube.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:46 am

Sue gasped a bit when she felt soemthing resting on her back that wasn't very soft. She ignored it nad as Storm started to kneed her sides, she moaned softly, going into heat again. It was odd since she was almost thirteen but it was happening. it was lke both Harold and Storm had a special touch to make her body going nuts for theirs.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:01 am

Storm slowly rubbed his cock up and down against her back as his hands went straight for her breasts and he started kneading the soft flash there"Mmm, you're skin is so soft and smooth"he said, his powerful legs wrapping around her hips.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:36 pm

A gasp came from her when he started rubbing her breasts. A light moan came from her and she tilted her head down, blushing deeply. "What are you expecting to do to me Storm? Get your way with me the way Dad gets his way with Mum in the bedroom?"
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:48 pm

Storm pinched her nipples lightly and neighed at that"No master, never. I'll only do what you let me do"he said and licked her neck a little.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:52 pm

"Uh huh...because I never said you could touch me lke this..." She smirked as she looked back at him, but an adorable and innocent look on her face. Sue took his hands off of her and she turned to face him, slid her shorts off and grinned, crossing her leg over the other. She was naked now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farm Girl's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl's Choice   Farm Girl's Choice Empty

Back to top Go down

Farm Girl's Choice
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next