Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girls Locker room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Girls Locker room Empty
PostSubject: Girls Locker room   Girls Locker room EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Kris was 18 and single and hated being single. Every male she asked out rejected him and she hated that. To make matters worse she discovered that men rejected her because she did not have a big enough pussy. Upon hearing a male talk to her she got upset about this and went to an all girls school.

Things were better there. Here at least the girls treated her with respect and most were virgins to women so she felt happy her. She was about to loose her virginity to a women she decided and headed into her locker room.
Back to top Go down
Zarazel
Sex Pot
Zarazel

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Girls Locker room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Locker room   Girls Locker room EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:04 pm

Maria arrived on the all girls school, she was there from a long time ago and was very a very famous girl. She woke up grabbing her stuff and going down to the main locker room, looking around and only noticing one other female she grins and decided to change there. She took out her shirt revealing rather big firm breasts. Singing she started to take out her clothes and put them into the locker looking around for her clothes inside her locker. She was a very beautiful girl, red hair with green eyes. Her skin was baby soft and she was one of the most beautiful girls in the school, other girls envied her.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

Girls Locker room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Locker room   Girls Locker room EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:12 pm

Kris walked closer to the shower room and saw her strip and blush. As she did she started to get wet by watching the girl undress. She walked over to her and heard her singing and stripped herself and entered the shower. "I am sorry." She replied to the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Zarazel
Sex Pot
Zarazel

Male

Girls Locker room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Locker room   Girls Locker room EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:18 pm

She looked at the other girl, proud of her body she nodded and smiled, "Do not worry". She grabbed the towel and decided to take a bath. Walking to the bath she turned it on and starts to shower herself, not really caring if the other girl was watching her she continued to clean her body. Her singing continued, water dripping down her baby skin body as she let water hit her body trying to relax
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

Girls Locker room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Locker room   Girls Locker room EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:51 pm

She walked closer to this girl and entered the shower behind her and smiled lightly then started to rub her body. "Listen why can't I be with you?" She asked her.
Back to top Go down
Zarazel
Sex Pot
Zarazel

Male

Girls Locker room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Locker room   Girls Locker room EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:55 pm

She laughed out loud and looked at the other girl, " I am too good for you". She grins and continues to bath, "what makes you think you are good enough for me". She pours some shampoo on her hair and starts to clean her hair while having her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

Girls Locker room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Locker room   Girls Locker room EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:59 pm

She looked at her and sighed softly. "Because I am a virgin and willing to loose it to you." She replied then paused. "And if I did you could have me and use me as your pesonal sex slave and play thing." She paued. "I could even help you sleep at night." She replied with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Zarazel
Sex Pot
Zarazel

Male

Girls Locker room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Locker room   Girls Locker room EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:02 pm

She grins and looks over at the girl, " what makes you think you can be a good slave, show me what would you do". She grins as she sat on one of the seats on the corner of the baths and pointed to the floor, "Clean my feet with your tongue show me how much you want to be mine". She placed her feet on the floor and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

Girls Locker room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Locker room   Girls Locker room EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:04 pm

She looked at her and nodded and blushed and moved her body down. As she did she felt her pussy touch the clean shower floor and squirted all over it. She then looked at her and put her pussy over the other girls feet and squirted again then licked that and her feet clean with her long tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girls Locker room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Locker room   Girls Locker room Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls Locker room
Page 1 of 1