Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daddies good little girl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Daddies good little girl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:54 pm

He smirked at the falling knife but offered to her a nod at her request seeing her smile. Letting her work as she continued to cut up the veggies he took her question with a grain assault understanding her concern "Well I think you should have plenty of time to focus on your new studies since I have been changing the courses. I think you will like these better and will serve you well " his words seemed confident in his assessment of her unknown future.

"And I am always willing to listen and watch you practise, can use me as your audience " giving her a wink and after seeing and getting another shot of her bare bottom and sex he decided that when he would put her under again this evening he would put the thought of not wearing underclothing in her mind as well. He found himself enjoying this alot the molding of his daughter as she seemed as well getting into it though by the time she would realize she would be in to deep and hopefully think it is merely a normal thing. But then the cut off from the outside influences as well would help
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:26 pm

Jewel slowly nodded with a small frown. She didn't really like not knowing things but she wouldn't argue. At least for now she wouldn't. "And I'm guessing that I'm going to have to wait to see what these new studies will be." she said softly as she moved the potatos and carrots to the side to cut up some celery and onion. Once she was done with those, she checked on the beef before turning to her father to gaze at him.

"You'll sit and listen to me practice?" she asked softly with a small smile. "I think I'd like that. I'd like that alot." She brushed her hair back from her face and glanced up at the clock. She still had a little longer then an hour until the food had to be dished out and she knew that it would be done before six thirty.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:12 pm

The small frown that touched upon his daughters features almost broke his head for a moment but thn again that would all change as she would have to come to rely on him more and more as s life would soon be her very reason to live. he grinned at that thought. Seeing her smile return he couldn't help but to return it. "Ofcourse dear.. I am very interested in seeing your progress and well i have enjoyed listening to you play"

Seeing that she seemed to be at a break in her preperations He snapped his fingers three times in succession bringing her into the trance and under his control.

"Jewel from you will find yourself no longer wishing to wear undergarments and even purposely at times teasing me with the fact "

He grinned loving the subconsious mind as he snapped his fingers twice bringing her out from her trance " Dinner smells good sweety and I think you will enjoy the dance lessons as well plus it will help keep you in shape "
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:33 pm

Jewel smiled happily and she giggled softly before he snapped his fingers. When he did, she seemed to freeze in everything she was doing as her eyes became unfocused and she stared into space. She breathed softly and slowly but she didn't blink as he spoke to her. After he finished speaking she slowly nodded while saying, "Yes daddy."

Once he brought her out of her trance again, she blinked several times and shook her head before looking over at her father and nodding slightly. "I hope it turns out right. I'm still not all too sure about this whole cooking thing." she said to him as she returned to cutting the last few vegetables before placing all the cut up vegetables into a bowl as she waited for the beef to finish cooking.

At the mention of her staying in shape, she quickly looked down at her stomach and touched it, suddenly thinking that perhaps she had put on weight. That had been the one thing she had kept hidden from her father for years. Ever since she had been told she was fat in middle school, she had been battling an eating disorder for years and she was still having trouble with it. "I-I'm not putting on weight am I?" she asked softly, a nervous tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:52 pm

Watched as she came out of her trance and returned to her cook. He noticed her response to his words and shook his head coming up behind her and giving her a hug feeling his arms reassuring around her waist and pulling her back tightly to him , her rear nestled to his groin."Jewel actually I think you could use just a bit more weight but no I don't think your fat, but any part of a ciriculum should include some pyhsical activities and dancing I think is one that works all the body and you learn a valuable skill in the process"

His voice was soft, knowing of her struggles with her weight or more like her own thoughts of what her weight should be. "You are a beautiful young lady keep that in mind always " his lips touched to her ear lightly seeming to hold a calming effect on her as if he was minipulating her with his very tone. "Something I dont' want you to ever doubt.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:59 am

The girl leaned back against his chest with her hands resting over his arms, her head bowed a little as she listened to him. Jewel knew that she should of told him about her struggles years ago but she had been so scared and ashamed of them. It was because of those struggles that she never dated before. She had feared that if she did date someone, they would say something about her weight and trigger her disorder again. When she felt his lips against her ear, she turned her head a little as she relaxed in his embrace. "Thank you daddy." she murmured before slowly turning to face him.

With her now facing him, their faces were inches apart and her breasts were pressed against his chest. She ducked her head and tucked it beneath his chin with a soft sigh as she wrapped her arms around him. "Daddy? Can I tell you something and you not get mad at me?" she asked softly, deciding on telling him about what she had been going throug for the past five years.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:32 am

Felt her lean back and the light touch of her handsu pon his arms giving him her full attention. THe tension seemed to flow from her while she struggled with her thougths and memories. Seemed to relax a bit with his words feeling as she moved to face him. THE feel of her breath touched upon him as she moved her arms around him he smiled at the softness of his daughter. He let a slow smile form on his lips as she went to ask him her question

He kissed the top of her forehead and she would feel the rubbing his large hand over her back pressing her closer to him "I already know dear.. Don't think I didn't or haven't heard you in the bathroom after dinner ... And I have been proud that you haven't been doing it nearly as much the past year.. " he pulled her from him and set his eyes to hers and he gave her a very gentle grin " I can tell you hunny that I feel you can use actualy a few more pounds, would make you look alot healthier. "

Another wink from her " but then I have always like women with some meat on them, as I can be a bit hard to handle " giving a chuckle to her he kissed her forehead " I am not mad at you sweety as I hope that you will take my word of the truth and stop worring about it so much"
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:53 pm

Jewel blushed brightly when her father told her that he had heard her in the bathroom after dinner at times and she bowed her head in shame as tears pricked at her eyes. "You... you knew?" she whispered. "How long have you known? Why didn't you say anything?" She slowly looked back up at him with a confused look on her face as she forced back the tears that wanted to fall. The girl was so confused all of a sudden because of how fast her life was changing. It was as if her entire life was being turned upside down and it made her dizzy.

She pressed herself as close to her father as she possibly could, her hips pressing against his in a teasing but innocent way. No matter what she did, it always seemed so innocent and gentle because of how naive the girl was. Jewel was glad that he thought that she should put on a few pounds and it calmed her frazzled nerves.

However, when he said that he liked women with some meat on them because he could be hard to handle, he confused her even more. She didn't know what that was supposed to mean. For a moment she tried to make some kind of sense out of it but she just couldn't so she shook off the comment and smiled slightly as he kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:49 pm

The whispered words caused him to move his eyes down to watch as her eyes welled up with tears of her shame. He nodded to her first question meeting her accusing gaze. "Why hunny , cause I knew it was a demon you had to fight, I have always been here for you. I did not want to embarrass you " He offered a gentle tone to her words " And I think that aside from that brief time when I was actually thinking of interfering you have done well in stopping yourself the past year from acting on your urge. "

He once more smiled feeling her press herself tighter to him while his fingers ran threw her hair. He grinned feeling her hesistation at his comment of handling him but merely a seed planted in her mind to make her start to wonder. Curiosity is a great driver when placed in an innocent conversation. "I am pleased with your battle and your struggle sweet heart, And it has made you a stronger person for it. It takes great discipline doing what you did and It will serve you well in the coming months " His lips once more touched to her forehead in reassurance
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:35 pm

Removing one of her arms from around him, Jewel wiped her eyes and took a deep shaky breath before wrapping her arm around him once again. She felt as if a great had been lifted off of her shoulders and that nagging feeling that usually told her to start purging suddenly just disappeared as a wave of relief washed over her and she sighed softly. "It's been hard for me to stop doing it." she whispered to him. "There were times when I would give in and then I'd hate myself. But recently, it's been easier to fight against it. And now that I know I have your support it should be even easier to beat this." She smiled up at him and stood on her tip-toes to softly kiss him on the cheek, the kiss landing a little too close to the corner of his mouth.

"Thank you again for everything daddy. I've been so scared that you would be disappointed or angry at me for doing such a thing, that I couldn't bring myself to tell you." she said softly. "I always try to be a good girl for you because I know that you don't need another person like my mother in your life..... I've been a good girl... right?" she asked before slowly pulling away from him to remove the meat from the pot, replacing it with the vegetables.

She picked up the knife and quickly but carefully began cutting up the meat into bite size pieces for the stew.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:53 pm

His features kept the gentle smile while she pulled from him and wiped her eyes. He noticed how relaxed she seemed now having lifted her secret off her soul sharing it with him. Again her whispered tone fell lightly upon his ears and her continued admission to her struggles and the strength she drew from him. "Hunny I am always here you just need to talk that is all. You have always had my support in everything you have done and do. " his own tone was quiet as his hands fell to her curved waist.

The kiss touching the edge of his mouth brought his smile bigger to his slightly aged features. "Your welcome Jewel and yes you have always been such a good girl this is why I feel you deserve so much more then what the public shools can teach you " His voice sounded his conviction an feeling of truth on this. Still like her mother he knew that once awakened she would hold and almost insatiable sexual appetite he merely needed to teach her how to expel in other ways and harness it towards his own needs and growing want of his incredibly beautiful daughter

He released her from his hold letting her complete her dinner coming to rest to the edge of the sink and taking a slow sip from his beer enjoying the sights and peeks she was giving him in her movements
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm

Her head was beginning to hurt just a little from fighting back the tears that wished to fall down her cheeks and she was beginning to get tired from the long emotional day. Sighing, she shook her head and softly yawned as she finished cutting up the meat. Jewel set it aside and stirred the vegetables before beginning to add the vegetables to the mixture once again. She lowered the heat to medium and she placed the lid on. All it had to do was sit and finish cooking for the next twenty minutes and it would be done.

"I'm glad you pulled me out of the public schools." she said softly as she pulled out a loaf of bread that had been bought at one of the bakeries in town. "I always felt like I was surrounded by people that shouldn't of been in the same classes as I was and everything was so easy. It was also those people that caused my problems in the first place."

As she spoke, she cut the loaf of bread and placed the several slices of bread on a plate and put them in the toaster oven for a minute to warm the bread really quickly. As she waited for the bread to finish, she looked at her father and slowly asked him. "Daddy.... I know you wanted me to finish that book for tomorrow, but could I please go to bed early after I finish cleaning up after dinner?" she asked almost timidly. "Today's been a big day for me and I'm feeling really tired. Please."
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:05 pm

The soft sigh reached his ears as the day was taking it's toll upon her which he wasn't to surprised by. He had pushed her both with the hypnosis and with the sudden changes in her life. He wasn't surprised as well at her admission to her dislike of school she never truely did seem happy aside from some of her classes or teachers that could challenge her.

He let her finish prepping what she needed to prep for dinner his eyes on her as she turned to ask him the question pleased at the very timid sound that came from her lips with the words " Yes dear That is fine I completely understand. Come since it seems we have some time come and sit with me while I watch the news " he smiled leaving the kitchen and headed into the living room flicking on the tube to the local news channel.

He sat on his comfy lounger patting his lap for her to take a seat on. Once she did his arms would around her protectively giving her a moment to settle in. Giving her the minute "I have laid out on your bed the style of clothing you will start wearing for your sleeping period. And tomorrow more clothing will be arriving to fan out the new wardrobe for you dear. Also different out fits will be provided depending on what role you are playing at the time. For example school will be the type of outfit you are wearing now, When cooking and cleaning a maid's outfit.. " a start but one of many to come
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:29 pm

Before following him, she set the timer for the food and set it on the counter near the kitchen doorway she she would be able to hear it from the living room. As she followed him she rubbed her eyes and padded silently along behind her father as he led the way down the hall to the living room and she entered. The girl glanced at the clock for a moment while covering her mouth and yawning before moving over to her fathers lounger as he sat down.

Smiling down at him, Jewel slowly sat down in his lap and she leaned against him, laying her head down on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She relaxed some more as she softly sighed and closed her eyes. Jewel sat there in silence as she vaguely listened to him speak about her new wardrobe. "Will my schooling be set for certain hours?" she asked him, slowly opening her eyes a little to look up at him. "I mean... will my schooling follow similar hours as I used to follow in the public schools?"

Jewel had a feeling that it was going to take her a while to get used to the new schedual and she was going to have to do it quickly or else she would be punished for not having things done on time.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:00 pm

Long moments passed his eyes set upon the news for the day. He glanced over hearing her coming out of the kitchen and he found a hunger reflecting from his hues at the sight of his tired daughter. The smile though seemed to brighten the room even more as she got comfortable upon his lap feeling her bare bottom and sex upon his now quickly growing length. He felt her eyes on him and he lowered his to meet hers as she asked her questions.

She would feel his loving touch run threw her hair "No dear actually this is going to be a constant thing but don't worry as time passes you will actually come to enjoy the new challenges placed before you. Understand learning should be a constant thing. Something that always stimulates the soul, for females I feel that such is in the way of pleasing and serving. A knowledge of music, dancing and the arts. Able to hold a conversation with the male to keep his mind from his day's work. "

He kept his voice low "all these things you will learn but till you get use to such a demanding schedule I will be patient and understanding. I think today's lesson will sit with you for a while. " he gave her a gentle smile as she would feel his hand rubbing her bottom.. "tell me Jewel a lot the things that ran threw your mind, and the emotions even the slightest one during your spanking. "
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:33 pm

Jewel slowly nodded as he spoke to her. She didn't really like what he had said about how females should learn how to be pleasing and how to serve. To her it kind of sounded sexist but because of her trust in him and because of the drug he had slipped her, she couldn't really focus on what the comment which would of normally made her angry. Jewel could of purred as he ran his fingers through her hair and she pretty much went limp in his lap and nuzzled her face against her fathers chest. She softly sighed and shook her head slightly. "What I ment was will I have to dress in my school outfit then change for the hour or so for lunch, then go back to the school outfit or the outfit for my dance lessions. And then for dinner, change yet again?" she said.

It even confused her a little and she looked up at him again. "I would be changing.... like five different times through the course of the day and it takes me about five or ten minutes to change because the buttons and zippers on these clothes are hard to button or zip up."

Suddenly Jewel became silent, realizing that she sounded like she was argueing with his decisions and her eyes widened a little. "I-I'm sorry. I don't mean to sound like I'm argueing. I'm just concerned about getting everything done on time."
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:25 pm

Her silence with his comment let him know that she was still under the influence as such continued to be impressionable to his own comments and actions. Was he taking advantage of her trust in him.. Sure but then it was all a matter of opinion for in this he felt it was the best for jewel to follow this path. Still he knew he would take advantage of it for in the end he was molding her for his own pleasure.

At the sound of her voice and the question " I know it seems tedious but take this as a way to learn time management.. Something that is going to become extremely important for you as your days will slowly become more filled with activities." His voice low and kind yet seemed to continue to touch upon her thoughts. "And it is ok for now you can question for I want you to understand and learn. " He once more kissed her forehead and she would feel his hand slip up the back of her shirt slowly rubbing her back.

"Still Jewel you need to answer my question. Which I still wish to know the answer to " the tone took a slight commanding sound to it , like a tone that was unquestionable with what he expected. The truth and any secret feelings she might have had now that she had time to think on things.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:25 pm

She closed her eyes as he slipped his hand up the back of her shirt and she sighed softly as she leaned against him and relaxed some more. She actually began to lean into his touch as she laid her head down on his shoulder once again. As she sat there, the girl began dozing off but at the mention of the question she forgot to answer, her eyes snapped open with a soft gasp and she looked up at him with a sheepish look on her face.

"Oh, right. Sorry." she said softly before sighing and beginning to answer his quesiton. "Well.... during the spanking... I felt hurt and confused because I was punished for something I was told to do but had no experience doing. You had told me to cook using the books that you bought and that's what I was doing. No one ever told me what to do or not to do when cooking. Nor about what is best to cook for which meal. And then through the rest of the day, I've been surprise and confused.... even a little scared. I feel as if my worlds been turned upside down and I don't know which way's up anymore."

She sighed and curled up against his chest. Jewel couldn't stop her eyes from closing and she began falling asleep once again and she was almost completely asleep within seconds. But suddenly the high pitched beeping of the timer broke through her tiredness and she opened her eyes. "I'll be back daddy." she whispered as she slowly pulled out of his arms and stood up. The girl stumbled out of the room and made her way into the kitchen where she pulled down two soup bowls and set them on the table before turning off the stove. Jewel took the lid off the pot and stirred the stew, smiling tiredly at how it had thickened enough before serving the food and placing the bread next to the bowls with a spoon and a drink next to each. "Daddy, foods done." she called to her father.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:05 am

The feeling of her softer form pressed to him while she relaxed under his rubbing , his hand wandered over her sides feeling the tips of his fingers in its journy brush at the very edge of her breasts . Meeting her eyes as she realized she did not answer properly listened as she spoke to him about her punishment. A smile slid over his lips as she offered her honesty to him pleased to see that the confusion had set in which was what he was aiming for . Such things would make it easier for him to continue to mold her mind and spirit.

"I know Jewel but to this to is about how well you can assess your abilities and make sound judgements in the time alloted. And to understanding that failure does have consquences. Even a few minutes can make a lot of difference " Such punishments would get worse as she continued and the failures were bigger but then the lessons would continue to mold her into the little slut and slave he was looking for out of her.

At the sound of the timer he nodded to her as she slipped form his lap feeling his hand follow her back down while she moved away till the tips of his fingers moved over her bare bottom and she finally escaped his grasp. "Smells great I am on my way" he clocked off the TV and headed into the dining room pleased to see things set and looking good. Looking at his watch he smiled "Nice timing.. " he took his seat letting her serve the food and get settled in
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:45 am

Jewel looked over her shoulder as her father entered the room and she smiled gently before turning back around and she placed the pot of what was left of the stew onto one of the back burners of the stove. Yawning softly, she slowly moved around the table towards the fridge and pulled out one of her bottles of water and she placed it infront of her bowl before looking at her father. "What would you like to drink daddy?" she asked him softly as she pulled out a beer and a soda. "We don't have much left to drink, but there's still a couple of beers and some soda. I'll go out for groceries later this week if you want."

(Sorry so short. Next one will be longer.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daddies good little girl
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2