Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daddies good little girl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Daddies good little girl Empty
PostSubject: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:04 pm

Jewel sat on the couch in the living room with her hands folded in her lap. She had grown bored in the past few days since her father had taken her out of school and decided to home school her. Even though she didn't like her school, it was still something to keep her occupied but now that she was stuck at home, she didn't really have much to do. She sighed and pushed her bangs back from her face as she waited for her father.Jewel was a little uncomfortable in the clothing she was wearing. Her plaid skirt barely covered her ass and it showed off her plain white panties while her blouse was too short. It showed off her flat mid-drift and was snug over her c-cup breasts and she wore knee high socks with mary-janes and she had a tie and blazer on.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:47 pm

Johnathon Finished up with his last board meeting and shut off the webcam. Most of his work now was done from home with the way technology was now he rarely had to go to the office unless it was to meet with clients face to face. He turned in his chair giving thought to his lastest delima, his daughter Jewel. Everyday it seemed she was starting to look more and more like her mother and he was concerened that soon she would start being more like her making hte same mistakes his Ex Wife made hence came the descion to home school her and ensure that she turned out nothing like the whore that had left him.

Grabbing the books he wanted her to start on he rose up from his chair. He stood at six four close to two twenty pounds of solid man. The dress shirt and slacks offered to any who bothered to look the form of the solidily biult man. The sounds of his dress shoes heard as he made his way into the living room " Morning Jewel I am pleased to see you are in uniform. "

His deep voice rumbled from his lips his deep browns quickly scanning over his daughters form feeling a want for her which he stifled for now. There would be time enough for him to have her but many things needed to happen first before she was sufficantly ready for her to serve a man properly. He tossed down a book the title read 'Tarnsman of Gor' By John Norman. The book wasn't really all that thick " This dear is your first reading assignment. You will have this read by tomorrow afternoon and a synapsis ready for us to discuss" Looking at how she sat He smiled at his <age?> little girl.

"Also from now on you will cook all of our meals, and keep the house up.. All for these things are important for you to learn. WHen doing so you will wear the outfit i Have laid out for you tomorrow morning."
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:59 am

Jewel was about to get up and head to the kitchen for a glass of water when she heard the familiar heavy footsteps of her father walking down the steps and she looked up at the doorway as he entered. Her father was a large man. A large, strong and heavy man who was very smart. She took after him when it came to intelligence, which was a blessing since her mother was nothing but a blonde bimbo, nothing more and nothing less. The woman cared about nothing but her looks and having as many boyfriends as possible, wealthy boyfriends. And the only way she would be able to get those boyfriends were if she wasn't burdened with the 'mistake that had nearly ruined her hips'. So she gave Jewel up to her father without a fight. But being left with her father never upset Jewel. The seventeen year old loved her father more then anything in the world and she had always been daddies little girl ever since she could remember.

Upon seeing her father, she smiled up at him and she brushed her bangs out of her face, the pale blonde silky locks fluttering back down infront of her eyes. "Good morning daddy." she said softly before looking down at her outfit with a slight frown. "Daddy? Are you sure this is the correct size? It seems a bit small." she asked him gently. She wasn't questioning his decision, but it was clear she was uncomfortable in such a revealing and tight outfit. The girl normally wore skirts that went at least to her knees or jeans with fitted tops or blouses, but not anything tight and revealing like this.

She looked down at the book he threw down on the coffee table and stared at the cover in surprise. Shaking her head slightly, she slowly reached out and picked it up. The book was still warm from being in her fathers hands and she looked it over with a small frown. Seeing the picture on the cover made her a little uncomfortable since it was a picture of a woman with her hands bound infront of her with her long dark hair covering her breasts. Sighing, she simply nodded and placed the book in her lap. "Very well. What about my other subjects? Like math, social studies and science? My music lessons?" she asked him curiously.

Jewel was a fairly beautiful and very intelligent young woman. She loved learning about new things and she adored her music lessons. When she was six she took up the piano and she took up the flute when she was twelve, which she took to quite easily with her fathers help. The girl was a little taller then 5'7" and barely weighed 130 pounds. Jewel had pale blonde hair that reached her midback and it fell in pin straight feathery locks, but at the moment it was pulled up into a high ponytail with her bangs framing her face. Her facial features were delicate but sharp, giving her an exotic appearance. She had a pixie like nose with the tip turned up a little and she had feline shaped reddish-brown eyes with full dark pink lips. Her body was thin and slender but curvy and she had long firm legs.

When she heard that she had to cook all the meals from then on and keep the house clean, her eyes widened a little with a gasp. "But-but I don't know how to cook. And we don't have any recipie books in the house." she said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 10:40 pm

He watched the smile come onto her lips seeming to brighten her youthful but pretty features even more. Such a smile could change the heart of the strongest man and it was a smile he often couldn't say no to. Which to reminded him of his ex wife , the image caused his heart to harden and strengthen his resolve on this. At her question he smiled in return " Hunny it is perfect and you wear it incredibly well"

At her continued barrage of questions which really didn't surprise him. "Your music lessons will continue for it is important for a female to know many ways of pleasing the male and often singing or some form of music is an important part of such." He knew that with further work she would become more comfortable with such dominance that was coming from him. " as to the cooking and such you will find a box in the kitchen that arrived early this morning with books for recipes and such on how to cook. "

He stood up and headed into the kitchen. She heard him rustling around then after a minute and a half the microwave going off. He returned with what smelled like a tea as the steam rose up from the cup" here drink this dear. " It was laced with a small amount of mushrooms enough to disorient her and to start to open her mind. "drink it all . I know dear that right now you think I am being odd and maybe even a bit on the confusing side but as we continue things will start to make more sense. "

He reached into his suit pocket pulling out his pocket watch he always carried with him giving her time to drink her tea. Knowing to she probably would not like it but it was an aquired taste She would see the watch moving slowly back and forth starting if she paid attention would begin to gain more of her attention.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 11:57 pm

She glanced down at the top and skirt once more with a sigh before nodded slowly. "Very well. If you're sure." she said softly while tugging conciously at the hem of her skirt. Jewel still didn't think that she should be wearing such clothing but her father had her best interest in mind, or so she thought. The young woman always trusted her father to know what to do about everything and that was her problem. She had always been way to trusting. When he told her that she would continue her music lessons, she smiled widely and nodded slightly. It was clear she was happy with that new. She didn't notice the comment he made about a female having to know how to please a male.

She watched him leave to room and she leaned back against the back of the couch. The teen was a little confused about everything that was happening and it made her head spin a little. Her eyes drifted shut for a little while until she heard her father returning and she opened her eyes and looked up at her fater as he entered the living room once more. She caught the scent of the tea in his hand but the tea smelled odd to her. She took the mug of hot tea from him and looked down at it while sniffing the tea.

Shrugging slightly she took a drink before making a sound of disgust as it passed over her tongue. "It tastes odd." she said to him but she did as told of course, quickly drinking it all down before setting the cup down on the coffee table, making sure to put it down on a coaster.

At first she didn't notice his watch as she grabbed the small bottle of flavored water she always carried around and she chugged it to try and rid herself of the taste of the tea. But she was in mid-drink when she noticed the watch moving and she slowly lowered her bottle, closing it before letting it fall to the floor as she stared at the watch.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:10 am

He was pleased that she finished her tea and understood her need for the water. The watch conitnued to move back and forth as it caught her attention and the sound of the plastic bottle fell to the floor as he brought it more to her eye level seeing her gaze stuck upon it.

His voice was monotone as he started to speak " Follow the watch Jewel, see and feel its rtyrhem.. feel how it speaks to you." The gold cover continued its easy swing as he drew her more into its actions. "with every swing your mind opens to me, with every swing my voice moves deeper into your mind. At the count of ten you will be totally open to my voice."

Silence for a long moment before the watched stopped and he looked at her eyes "My voice now commands your mind. You will respond to me with Yes Daddy... Do you understand ?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:40 am

Jewel felt odd as the watch moved closer to her while it swung side to side, her eyes remaining fixed on the watched and she didn't blink as her father spoke to her. Her reddish-brown eyes began to go unfocused and her pupils got bigger because of the mushrooms that had been in her drink. Her body seemed sway just a little as she watched the pocket-watch.

After he counted to ten, she continued to stare blankly until he looked her in the eyes and she shifted her gaze to look up into his eyes. "Yes daddy." she said softly though she didn't really know what she was saying yes to. She slowly blinked as she gazed up at him.

She slowly brushed her bangs back from her face and tucked them behind her ear as she smiled gently up at her father. Jewel looked so innocent sitting there before him despite her revealing clothing.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:59 am

He took advantage of her trusting nature watching as her eyes slowly showed the effects of the watch and the sound of his voice. He noticed how her eyes glazed over and yet she seemed to respond perfectly. He smiled at the response.

"Good girl."from his tone she would feel a warmth of pleasure that came from him"First off Jewel you no longer will feel uncomfortable within the clothes I give you.. " he paused as a smile slid over his face "If anything you will flaunt yourself and enjoy the feeling of looking so slutty for your father"

Once more he paused for the command to sink to her subconsious. "Next you will take to the studies I give you like you did for your school courses. You will start to absorb what you read, letting ti become a part of you " He woudlnt push things to far for now as he gave his final impression to her mind " Third, you find yourself every night and every morning with an urge to explore your body. You will always ensure your door is ajar..
Are all of these commands understood Jewel"

He would wait for her response before his tone continued" Your consious mind will not remeber this conversation but when I snap my fingers three times in a row you will find yourself once more in the trance and when I snap them twice you will come out of it not remebering anything that happened. On my count from ten"

"So Jewel Start on the book, and have lunch ready by twelve. I have a meeting to attend" he continued as if they had been talking the entire time slipping the watch into his pocket getting up leaving her to her book he made his way into his office, He turned on the cam in the living room to watch her as his next meeting started
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:29 am

Jewels gaze was focused on her father but it was also glazed over. To his every order, the girls responce was always the same. She would nod slightly while saying, "Yes daddy." before becoming silent again until she would respond once again with the same thing. If she hadn't of been in the trance, she would of refused to do those things but since he had drugged her, she had no choice.

After he counted down from ten, her eyes seemed to change yet again and she was able to focus on everything around them as she blinked several times but her pupils remained large from the drugs. Looking up at her father as he spoke, she nodded slightly even though she was slightly confused. "Yes daddy, I'll do my best." she said softly.

She watched him leave the room before looking down at the book in her lap. Shaking her head slightly, she reached down and picked up her water bottle before standing up and heading into the kitchen. As she entered the room, she spotted the box her father had told her about and sighed before moving over to the fridge where a large container of flavored water sat at the bottom of the fridge and she refilled the bottle in her hand. Because the container was at the bottom of the fridge, she had to bend over to fill the bottle which exposed her white panties. Normally she would of been embarassed and tried to cover herself, but suddenly she didn't notice nor did she care.

Once the bottle was filled and she closed it, Jewel returned to the living room to start on her reading. Sitting down on the couch, she sat the bottle down in her lap as she lounged on the long couch and started reading. But as she read, she kept a close eye on the time. When Eleven rolled around she would head out into the kitchen to start on lunch.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:26 pm

To say the least he was most pleased at how well she took to the first session, her mind it seemed was very pliable, ofcourse it helped that she trusted him. Which in his mind he was doing what was best for her molding her into something better so she would not follow the path of her mother. He kept an eye on her during his next meettings and well was pleased to see her panties , giving him a shot of her tight rear.. At eleven thirty the meeting finally ended he went about collecting his notes and preparing for the afternoon conference with potiental clients. Before noting how quickly the half hour flew by.

The sounds of his dress shoes sounded upon the hardwood floor for even at home during work hours he dressed as if he was in an office. His eyes showed his pleasure at seeing Jewel hard at work preparing lunch. Ofcourse he wasn't expecting five star meals yet but it was the effort and the way she went about doing things. He set his half empty coffee mug upon the dining room table as he took his seat " How is it going sweets?" his deep voice rang out to the kitchen easily seeing her movements from the head of his table
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:57 pm

When the clock rang eleven, Jewel stood up and headed into the kitchen to start lunch. For almost twenty minutes, she looked through the cook books for something that was simple and easy to make but looked good to eat. Finally she found something. It was a rice dish. Following the instructions exactly, she got out all the ingrediants needed and began measuring everything out. She placed some seasonings on a chicken breast before placing it into the oven so it could cook while she focused on making the rice.

She was in the middle of stirring the rice when she heard her fathers footsteps approaching the kitchen. She glanced at him as he entered the kitchen. "I-I'm not sure." she said to him. "Lunch might not be done exactly at noon daddy." she said, looking over at the clock before moving the rice off the burner and removing the chicken from the oven.

It was already five minutes from twelve and the rice wasn't done cooking and she still had to cut up the chicken and put everything on plates. "I'm sorry." She sighed softly and began cutting up the chicken. "I tried to get it done but I couldn't understand most of the recipies and we didn't have the ingrediants for the others." Jewel was clearly upset that she didn't do what she was told to.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:05 pm

He fell silent as she offered to him her words still watching her .. "Hunny Lunch should be something simple, sandwhiches, a salad.. something like that, What you are cooking would be more of a dinner.. " he offered an understanding in his voice and yet she could hear a touch of dissapointment in his tone. He eyed her as if giving thought to his next actions. He looked at his watch still time as he took a full hour for lunch. " When you are done, still serve it"

He was hungry and the food did smell fairly good. "Then come and sit on daddy's lap" his tone taking a more commanding tone to it. As he then opened his paper and started reading while she went about preparing the lunch. Atlteast she was eager to please, a most important step in all of this smiling to himself as he still could not get the thought of her white panites out of his head
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:23 pm

Jewel bit her bottom lip and bowed her head, pausing in what she was doing before looking over at the book she had taken the recipie out of. It was a book full of meals for lunch. Sighing softly, she reached over and closed the book before moving over to the rice to finish it. In about ten minutes she had the food done and plated. Picking the two plates up, she carried them over to the table and sat one at his seat and the other at another seat.

Looking down at the plates, they did look like a small and simple meal with a small serving of red rice and several slices of chicken. Frowning slightly, she shook her head in confusion. The book had said that it would only take about twenty minutes to cook but it took her about fourty-five minutes. Sighing, she then slowly and carefully sat down in his lap while trying not to disturb his paper. Once she was sitting down, she folded her hands in her lap and waited quietly for him to speak to her.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:35 pm

He was more then sure his harshness was not lost on his daughter but still it was part of her training. He listened to the sounds of her working as he browsed the business section often times it was a good source for him. he set the paper down as she served him and sat down upon his lap. He didn't bother to hide his growing member at the feeling of her upon him. He folded the paper setting it aside his arms slid around her and she felt his lips touch to her ear " Jewel I want you to start off easy. It smells good but keep in mind daddy has only a limited time and till you gain more proficiency you need to keep things to your level " His tone offered the adivice while his hot breath fell upon her flesh.

"still Dear I think that i need to show you that failure to keep things on my time table will come with concequences. " SHe would feel his strong hands grab her hips sliding down her side and as he pushed the chair back forced her to lay stomach down over his lap Lifting up the small skirt he pulled her panties down revealing her bare bottom to him. A quick rub of his calloused hand upon her soft rear then the loud sound of the smack as bare flesh of his plam left an imprint upon her right cheek
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:21 pm

Jewel jumped a little when he slid his arms around her waist and she looked up at him, shivering at the feeling his lips brushing against her ear. She remained completely still and silent as he spoke and she nodded slightly. "I'm sorry daddy." she whispered, the disappointment in herself evident in her voice. She made a mental note in what he said and she nodded slightly. For some reason, she didn't find anything strange with how he held her so close to his body.

As he spoke of how her failure would have concequences, she looked up at him until he began moving her so she was laying across his lap and she squirmed uncomfortably. Her breasts were pressed against his thighs while her rear was in the air a little. As he lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down, she blushed brightly and bit her lip as he caressed her rear and she relaxed a little. However, when he brought his hand down and spanked her, she yelped and tears quickly filled her eyes. It was the first time he had ever spanked her and it took the girl by surprise.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:44 pm

He liked how she was comfortable on his lap still and dutiful like a good girl. He nodded at her apology the whispered tone was soft upon his ears, like she knew how he liked things.With the smack of his hand upon her rear and the yelp from her he rubbed her bottom over the mark for a moment. What threw him off is he found himserlf harder at this sight and situation. Feeling her breasts as the head of his shaft pushed at his pants as if trying to get to her soft mounds. He raised his hand once more and a similar loud smack echoed around the room as he left another print upon her left cheek. Slowly he rubbed the spot to lessen the sting for it was more the mental discipline that and to see her reaction afterwards.

He reached down and pulled her panties and discarded them before returning her back to his lap. His lips once more touched lightly along her ear" Keep this lesson in mind Jewel for I am understanding and you need to be as well of your own limitations right now. " His voice was kind but not even close to apologetic from the spanking she had received.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:37 am

She squirmed in his lap as he rubbed the sore spot on her rear that he had just smacked and she whimpered softly. But when his hand came down yet again, she yelped and gave a soft sob. As her father rubbed her rear to sooth the sting that he had caused. Once she was sitting up again, she wiped her eyes with a soft sniffle and she slowly looked up at him as he spoke to her and she nodded slightly. "I-I'll remember." she whispered. "But daddy, the book said that it was a quick and easy meal that's good for lunch and it said it would take about twenty minutes. I don't understand why it took longer."

Jewel looked over at the closed book that sat on the kitchen counter with a small frown. In the back of her mind, she thought that a spanking for lunch being less then five minutes late was a little rediculous but she didn't say anything as she laid her head down on her fathers shoulder. She loved her father and trusted him, so she would do as he said. Even if it was a little barbaric and confusing. The girl sighed softly and kissed her father on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:39 pm

Feelign her squirming on his lap caused his already hard length jerk under his siut and pressing to her bare bottom. Lettin her get herself togetheras she whispered her response, he would let her figure out on her own what took so long for the meal feelign her lips lihtly touch his cheek " It is ok dear, just remeber that especially during the day Daddy is on a very strict time table so you need to be as well in preparing of things for your father. " He returned the light kiss." Go eat girl, and after things are cleaned up continue with the book , at four start working on dinner and have it ready by six thirty. "

He was going to be setting things on time tables for her to keep things rolling " After dinner and things are cleaned you can watch a movie ok.. " A reward that and he had more things in mind for her come the evening. He then turned his attentions to his meal looking at his watch though the image of her bare bottom and the peek of her sex lingered within his mind
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:32 am

Jewel chose not to notice the bulge pressing against her bottom through her fathers suit because she figured that would just cause an embarassing moment for both of them. She listened to him speak and she slowly nodded with a small smile. "Yes daddy. I should be able to get dinner done by then. I promise to do something simple and easy to make." she said with a small smile. "And I'll remember what you said about lunch. Things like sandwhiches are best for lunch. I don't want to disappoint you again. I didn't like you spanking me."

She kissed him on the cheek one last time before standing up slowly and moving over to her seat and sitting down to eat. Picking up her fork, she began eating her red rice and chicken. The meal was just slightly spicey but in a good way. It wasn't so spicey that it would bother her or her father, but it was spicey enough to give the rice and chicken some flavor. Between every couple of bites she would take a sip of her water.

After she finished her dinner, she picked up her dishes and carried them over to the sink and rinsed them off before placing them into the dishwasher. She began cleaning the dishes that she used for cooking lunch as well as she waited for her father to finish eating so she could wash those dishes as well.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:48 pm

If anything she was showing excellent signs of how well she would do as he continued her essentially reprogramming. He felt her slide from him as she ate then cleared things away. He made short work of his food as well " Thank you dear, it wasn't bad for your first time and I am looking forward to when you become more accomplished for lunches like this. " Not wanting to completely discourage her Brushing off his suit he watched her work around the kitchen picking up for a moment " Also I have a private tutor for your music lessons coming tomorrow "

He knew that would bring a smile to her face as he went to finish his day at work which he had but a few minutes for the phone conference. Dissapearing into his office he already had this evenings lessons planned though once more he would put her under to commence with teh more forbidden training but then, it is simply society talking. He licked his lips so far at the peeks he had of her body. At the end of the conference he also made an appointment for her to have a dancing tutor deciding to go all the way in her transition from girl to willing slave
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:10 pm

Moving back over to the table, she picked up his dishes and carried them over to the sink where she rinsed them off before loading the dishwasher and setting it on wash. She was in the middle of putting the already clean and dry dishes from the night before into the cubboards when he told her that he had a private tutor coming over the next day and she turned to him with a plate clutched tightly in her hands. "Really? Oh, thank you daddy! This means so much to me." she said happily while smiling widely, almost bouncing on the balls of her feet from how excited she was. Turning back around, she quickly put the rest of the dishes away before cleaning up the counters and washing her hands.

Once the kitchen was spotless, she turned and returned to the living room where her book was sitting on the arm of the couch. Before she moved over to the couch, she moved over to one of the clocks in the room and set it so the alarm on it would go off at four so she could start dinner. Then she walked over to the couch and sat down. Picking up her book, she opened it and began reading it once again. The book was kind of interesting and she hoped that she would be able to give her father a synopsis on it like he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:44 pm

WIth the day finished He looked at his watch, four thirty.. WEll not bad things ran a half hour longer then he had wanted but still could have been worse. Closing his files and sending the last of his emails he rose from his chair and headed to his room to change into something less formal. He took a long slow hot shower before changing into a pair of jeans and a simple white tee shirt which gave a good show of his still top notch maintained body.

He got on the phone talking to the dnace instructor that would be coming tomorrow as he explained to the women what he wanted. She was the only one he could find that was well versed in the more subserviant form of dancing. She seemed very excited about what he wanted, that and ofcourse what he was paying as well. Things all set he made his way to the main floor to let Jewel know as well of her new studies hoping she would be as excited on it like she was with her music tutor
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:29 pm

As four thirty rolled around, Jewel could be found in the kitchen yet again. She had gone through the books and seperated the ones that had recipies for dinner, lunch and breakfast. She had the different books set aside and was leaning over the counter looking through a book for something to cook. She sighed softly and flipped through the pages before stopping on one with a smile. "That's good." she murmured before beginning to get the ingretiants she needed.

As she moves around the kitchen, she softly sings to herself while carrying the food over to the counter. Jewel was in a good mood about things at the moment and she almost felt like dancing but she didn't want to drop anything or accidentally break a dish in her excitement. In minutes she had a small round roast cooking in a pot while she began to cut up some vegetables. It would be done by the time her father wanted the dinner to be done.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:48 pm

Making his wya into the kitchen smiling as he watched his little girl for a few moments preparing dinner. Yes she would do very well he could see the begginings as it seemed she was finding some joy in her new tasks. He leaned his frame up against the wall enjoying the sight of her as she went about prepping dinner. Long moments past before he broke the silence announcing his presence

"Smells good Jewel.. " he made his way in picking at one of the pieces of veggies she had cut popping it into his mouth before grabbing a fresh beer. " By the way I also found a dance tutor for you. Figured it would be something you like and I want to make it part of your new studies" He turned to face her gauging her reaction to his words noting she had not replaced her panties which brought many images back to his mind
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:45 pm

Jewel was a little slow in cutting up the vegetables because of her lack of experience in doing it but she worked neatly and as quickly as she could. She didn't know that her father was in the room so when he began speaking, she jumped and dropped the knife in her hand and it just barely missed her foot. Sighing, she reached down and picked up the knife which gave her father a peek beneath her skirt for a second before she stood back up. "Please daddy, don't surprise me like that." she said softly before she looked up at him with a smile.

She walked over to the sink and washed the knife off before returning to what she was doing. Jewel listened to him speak as she cut up carrots and potatos. The expression on her face was rather blank as he told her about the dance tutor as she thought it over. "Dance tutor huh?" she said softly. "What kind of dancing is it? And how am I supposed to do my dance studies and music?" She gazed up at him with a small smile, pausing in her work for just a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daddies good little girl   Daddies good little girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Daddies good little girl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next