Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I was a bad girl...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost_Roses
Virgin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-19

I was a bad girl... Empty
PostSubject: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:41 pm

Lilly was still sniffling in her seat after the bell had rung. The seven-year-old second grader hadn't turned in her homework in over a week because she kept forgetting it at home. She had also been talking too much during class time, bringing her an 'N' on her conduct report, which she had failed to get signed by her mother. Because of this, she had been asked to stay after class by her teacher, Mr. Edwards.

After a few moments, she finally stopped the tears, got out of her chair and walked over to his desk. "I... I'm sorry, sir. I... I promise I won't do it again. I'll bring in the work tomorrow and I'll get my mommy to sign the folder," she says, her voice hoarse from her crying. The little blonde folds her hands in front of her and looks at the ground rather than at her teacher. Her blue eyes were slightly watering as she tried to hold back another round of tears. When she had been told about the missing homeworks and the conduct report, she had shrugged it off until she had been taken out into the hallway and told that she might not be allowed to pass if it continued and that meant that her friends would go on without her. And Lilly, as mature looking as she was for a seven-year-old with breasts that were just barely B-cups, she was really just a child inside. She also dressed somewhat maturely, wearing a black-and-pink boy beater tank that hugged her young curves along with a knee-length, flower-print skirt. She had metallic bangles on her wrists and wore flip-flops even if she had to change for P.E.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:47 pm

Mr. Edwards had been teaching the second grade for over three years now and he really enjoyed working with the kids. He tried to make it as fun as he could, playing games when he had the chance but there was always the homework and the quizzes and some kids would forget to do the homework or forget to study for a quiz and so he had to send progress reports home with the kids. Lilly was one of the said kids, she constantly forgot her home work and almost never studied for quizzes so Mr. Edwards sent her home with a progress report, and she forgot to have it signed.

His eyes looked up from his desk to drink in Lilly's body. She was a mature kid, already gaining a bust. The other girls were jealous of her and if Mr. Edwards didn't keep an eye out, the boys would touch her. He got up and locked the door. "Lilly, if you promise to do what ever I say right now and not tell anyone, I will put in your grades as A's and have this never happen. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Lost_Roses
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:56 pm

The young girl tilted her head a moment as if thinking about it and then nodded. She thought that he would have her do a project or some extra work after school so he could watch and make sure that she'd do it. She thought it would be something simple and innocent, not that she realized there was anything beyond simple and innocent.

Sure she had noticed the looks that the girls gave her and how the boys ogled her and how even some men looked at her but she didn't really pay it any attention. Lilly looks at her teacher and smiles, nodding again. "Okay, Mr. Edwards. And I'm really, really sorry," she says, her eyes clearing up.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:00 pm

"Alright Lilly, good choice on your part." Mr. Edwards sat down on his desk and looked her body over, licking his lips softly. "The first part of what you need to do, is get out of all your clothes, every last bit. I want you stark naked for this." He laughed softly at her, and leaned back waiting. What Lilly didn't know was that her teacher was planning on taking her, raping the girl again and again, everyday after school.
Back to top Go down
Lost_Roses
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:07 pm

"But... B-b-but then I won't have any clothes on, Mr. Edwards... It... um... It's not good to go around without clothes on, Mr. Edwards," she stutters, blushing a little. The way his eyes made her feel as they looked at her with that weird look she had seen from others before, men like him even, caused her to look at the floor, her blush deepening as she feels an odd feeling between her legs. The young blond felt hot and tingly all over, biting her bottom lip some as she tried to think of a way out of this situation. It didn't feel like a good thing at all.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:11 pm

"Look Lilly, either you strip now or I'm going to strip you and then spank you nice and hard until it will hurt when you even think about sitting down!" Mr Edwards said loudly, his voice taking a very commanding tone at her. He stood up and went to her and began rubbing her ass. "Now, be a good girl and strip for me. It'll be fun being out of all your clothes, I promise." He smirked softly at her and sat back down at his desk.
Back to top Go down
Lost_Roses
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:25 pm

The blonde seven-year-old blushes at the change of his tone and his rubbing of her butt. Not wanting to be spanked, she removes all over her clothes, even her flip-flops, and stands in front of her teacher's desk, naked. A bright blush colors her cheeks as she feels her face burn from embarrassment from her current condition. "P-p-p-please... Sir... C-c-c-can I put my clothes b-b-b-back on now? It's c-c-c-cold in here..." she whines, her eyes on the floor and not on the smiling teacher.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:28 pm

"Oooh, you are so beautiful." Mr. Edwards smiled again before getting off his desk. He picked her up with ease, his thumbs pushing down on her nipples. He set her so that her cunt hung off the edge of the desk. "Keep your legs spread apart" he commanded as he sank to his knees infront of her cunt. He took a big whiff and smiled happily, "Oh my, it smells delicious!" He shuddered softly as he began kissing her thigh, leading to her cunt.
Back to top Go down
Lost_Roses
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:33 pm

Lilly gasps as he teases her perked nipples, causing her to bite her lower lip to keep from yelping. If they got caught, she'd get in trouble too after all. She did as she was told, keeping her legs apart although it was a little hard at first with all of his teasing. "Mmmff... Please... Mister... Mr. Edwards... Mmmmfff... Don't... Don't do that... That... That's nasty... Oooohhh..." she coos, arching her back some when he starts to kiss her inner thigh. She could feel the heat growing within her slit, a wetness growing as well, and she squeaks, quickly closing her legs and pulling back because she thought she had wet herself but it was really just her becoming aroused.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:12 pm

Michael, Mr. Edwards, spread Lilly's legs again. "Lilly, I said keep your legs open." He took another whiff and shuddered as her scent went into his nose again. She had started to get wet, which would make the upcoming job a lot easier on his part, and on hers. He began to kiss her slit now, instead of her thighs. Slowly his tongue prodded into her pink folds, and he moaned again. She even tasted great down there, his nose was above her clit so when ever he would exhale, he would blow his hot breath on her clit and tickle it.
Back to top Go down
Lost_Roses
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:19 pm

"Ah! No... P-p-p-please... Mister... Mr. Edwards... St-st-st-stop! It feels... It feels funny... Mmmmfff... P-p-p-please... N-n-n-no! Stop it! That... That's a nasty spot! Mmmmmmfff!!" she cries, squirming under his teasing. When she felt his tongue at her sex, she blushes and bites her lower lip, feeling the odd feeling between her legs grow and also feeling herself becoming more wet. Her clit throbbed as he exhaled his hot breath on it, adding another 'funny feeling' to the mix. Blushing heavily, all she can do is moan and bite her lower lip to keep from being too loud.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:25 pm

Michael could only smirk at Lilly as she continued to get wetter under his administrations, he pulled his tongue out from her folds and began to suckle on her little clit. He chewed on it softly and then stood up, his lips covered in her pre-cum. He took out his hard cock, it was about eight inches long and three inches thick. "You are going to put my cock in your mouth, and you are going to suck on it like a lolipop, do not bite it."
Back to top Go down
Lost_Roses
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 5:14 pm

The young girl sighed when his tongue went away but gasped as her teacher began to play with her throbbing bud. The pleasure she felt from her tiny clit was almost overwhelming and she squeals and squeaks while he teases it with his lips and teeth, a deep blush on her cheeks. After he finished, she felt like she was on fire but it didn't hurt. In fact, it felt quite good but what had just happened to make it that way still felt wrong to her somehow.

Hearing his voice snaps her back to reality and she stares at the huge rod of throbbing meat for a moment before nodding slightly and laying on the desk on her tummy. Carefully, she touches it and then holds it for a few seconds, feeling the heat. After that, she begins to lick it and then takes the head into her mouth as she had been instructed to, sucking softly.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:44 am

"Mmmm," Michael groaned softly as he rubbed Lilly's head, she looked so sweet with his cock in between her lips. He could tell that she could make a great slut some day, having already been good at sucking cocks while she was in the second grade. "Lilly, look me in the eyes while you suck my cock." He smirked once more, petting her head and playing with her hair softly. "Make sure you get me good and wet, because the wetter is will make it better and easier on your part."
Back to top Go down
Lost_Roses
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:07 am

The seven-year-old nods and gives an affirmative moan while she sucks on the head of her teacher's cock. It tasted weird and it felt weird to be doing this since it was his 'secret part' and all. As per his instructions, she lifts her eyes to his face, her sapphire eyes watching him carefully. After a little while more of sucking on the head like a lolipop, she takes his cock out of her mouth and begins to lick it, her face scrunching at the taste. It was salty and the smell was thick and musky, not that she could have described it like that. While Lilly licked his manhood, her right hand strokes it idly since she didn't exactly know what to do with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:15 am

Michael grunted again at his student, locking into her sapphire eyes with his hazel eyes. He grunted softly as she began to lick his cock, stroking it with her right hand. He moaned again as he held her face away from his cock with one hand, the other stroking himself now as he his balls tightened and he came happily. He squirted over her face, a few strands hitting her hair, one hit her eye, the rest landed on her face and in her mouth. "Swallow down what is in your mouth, and keep the rest on your face."
Back to top Go down
Lost_Roses
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:25 am

Her blush deepens as he looks at her with his lust filled eyes. While she had noticed men looking at her before, none had ever looked at her exactly like that before. The other men's looks were ones of longing while Mr. Edward eyed her with a pure carnal lust. When her hand was pushed away and her face kept from his throbbing cock, she waited, her eyes looking at his face as directed. When he came on her face, she closed the one eye and winced some as his hot seed shot over her, her mouth open to taste the white cream. After allowing the cum to linger in her mouth so she could taste him, she swallowed as directed, her blush even deeper now that she had tasted it and found that it was good. It was salty but the flavor was still nice. The little blonde lays on her stomach, looking up at him and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:27 am

Michael smirked softly at her again, she was so cute with the cum spattered on her face. He pushed his cock at her lips again, "Start sucking my cock again Lilly, and make sure I stay nice and hard so I can fuck your cunt." He laughed as he grabbed her head and pushed her down when he thrusted up, forcing himself into her mouth and into her throat as he head penetrated her throat some, gagging her on his meat but he kept her head down. "Come on Lilly!"
Back to top Go down
Lost_Roses
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:32 am

She was about to reach out for his cock so that she could suckle at the head again but he moved too fast for her. When Lilly found her mouth filled with his odd smelling and salty meat tasting cock, she gagged and made some choking noises as she was forced to deep throat him, moaning softly. Since she couldn't breathe through her mouth, she was forced to breathe through her nose and continually take in his musky scent that made her more wet and fanned the heat between her legs. Given the circumstances, the second-grader begins to suck her teacher off as best she can, moaning every few seconds or so.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:35 am

"Oh god Lilly, I can't wait till you get older so you'll be so much better at this!" Michael groaned softly before he pulled out of her mouth. His cock was hard again and coated in her saliva now. He walked around his desk and opened a drawer and pulled out some yogurt. "Get off the table and bend over on it, so your butt is up in the air." He started to coat his cock in the yogurt before grabbing her panties, "Ball them up and stuff them into your mouth." He got behind her now, rubbing his saliva and yogurt covered cock and began to rub her slit with it before pushing into her gently.
Back to top Go down
Lost_Roses
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:05 pm

"But... But that's nasty!" she protests, panting some to get her breath back. However, she doesn't really seem to have any other choice so she does as he says and slides off the desk, turns away from him and bends over it. She also, hesitantly, balls up her panties and puts them in her mouth. Feeling the stiff flesh rod against her sex makes her moan some, unsure why it makes her feel good yet scared. When he begins to push into her little pussy, she squeaks and squirms some, moaning loudly. It felt good and bad and slightly uncomfortable all at the same time. She wanted to ask him to stop but her hands were clenched in fists and her mouth wouldn't open to let her panties out.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:07 pm

Once Michael was all the way in and had torn through her hymen, he stopped for a second and let her cunt get used to his cock. He rubbed her ass softly before pushing a finger into her tight rose bud and pulled out of her cunt before slamming back into her body, a little harder then before, grunting hard and happily. His thrust pushed her clit against the table, sending shocks of pleasure through her little body. "Oh god Lilly, your cunt is so much better then your mouth"
Back to top Go down
Lost_Roses
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:14 pm

Lilly cries out as he tears her hymen, tears watering her eyes. She whimpers some and begins to cry a little while he was stopped. Her crying stopped as he rubbed her butt, the action soothing her for some reason she didn't understand. Blushing heavily, she gasps when he teases her ass, moaning when he pulls his cock out and then shrieks when he rams his cock into her again, starting to cry again. However, when her clit was pinched against the table, her tears come more from the intense pleasure than any discomfort or pain and she moans louder, her body shaking.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:19 pm

Michael grunted softly as he began fingering Lilly's little ass hole while he fucked her cunt soft and then hard, soft and then hard. His cock began to slide in and out of her body much easier now. Her blood, her saliva, his yogurt and her wetness all made it easier for him to slide into her, hitting into her cervix with his thrusts. "Oh fuck yes Lilly!" He couldn't take much more of her young cunt as he started slamming into her harder and harder, grunting as he slammed in deeper then before, almost going through her cervix as he began to cum into her body, pumping her with his hot cum
Back to top Go down
Lost_Roses
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:36 pm

The little blonde girl moans and cries while her teacher 'punishes' her, pumping his cock in and out of her small, tight cunt. Her hands scrape and claw at the table as Mr. Edwards pounds her pussy with his well-lubricated cock. When his hard thrusts begin to hit at her cervix, her tears return and she cries louder as he has his way with her, the pleasure and pain confusing her mind. A few moments in to the rutting, she gasps and shrieks as she has her first climax, a deep blush on her cheeks as the pleasure floods her, shrieking again as her clit is pinched against the desk, her body shaking worse than before. Finally, when he cums into her tight sex, she gasps and shrieks again, her second ever climax. She moans softly, her body exhausted, moaning at the feeling of his cock within her, pumping his seed into her womb and soaking wet cunt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... Empty

Back to top Go down

I was a bad girl...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next