Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-12-23

It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) Empty
PostSubject: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:07 pm

It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) Anime-2
Lan was upstairs in his room getting the place cleaned up. The new neighbors had just moved in but he hadn't really had time to get to know them, he wondered why they were like. He didn't really have the time lately to introduce him self, the most he had done is see them every now and then in the back yard and from the windows, not on purpose though. He brushed his long black hair back, his blue eyes shining in the light, he had never notice before how easily he could see in their house, they hadn't seem to put curtain up yet, he wondered why though. He just cleaned his room with no shirt on yet, his muscular chest in view.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:27 pm

Celeste was just unpacking her things. The pink-haired girl had managed to get through ten boxes, and this last bit would be the last box for her room. She frowned, needing a shower. She hadn't gotten around to putting up curtains yet, the rest of her belongings seeming to be too important to be left out at the time. Her bright ceiling light on, she put the last of her things away, sighing in relief. She set the box in a stack of others and before smiling and taking off her shirt. She'd only ever caught glimpses of her neighbor through her window and his blinds, but it didn't seem likely that he'd be in his room at the moment. So, she removed her shirt from her curvy body, tossing it on the bed, soon to be followed by a pile of her other clothes. When she was finished, she scooped them up and tossed them into the hamper before hopping into the shower, unaware of just how much anyone might be able to see if they looked through her second-story window.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:46 pm

Lan walked by his window and began to wipe the window frames when he noticed the neighbor in the bathroom. He blushed as he looked at her body, she was beautiful, she looked so perfect, maybe he would have to introduce him self later. He was so busy looking at her he forgot he was doing something and that she could have seen him.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:30 pm

Celeste continued to shower, making sure that every last inch of her was clean, not once taking note of her neighbor watching her. Instead, she focused on her body maintenance. Once she was finished, she dried herself off, stepping out of the line of sight to dry her hair. A good half an hour later, the girl was back in her room, pulling some panties out of her drawer and a short, light night gown before changing and finally turning out the light. It was late and she had been busy all day. Sleep would do her some good. She looked out of her window, completely cloaked in darkness, smiling as she saw her neighbor still busy-shirtless to boot. Her cheeks grew into a nice rosy color before she looked away. "My, my...he is cute..." Tomorrow, she thought, an introduction was in order.

For now, however, the girl would sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:11 pm

Lan finished up his work once she was done with the shower, not ever realizing that she had seen him. He then began turning the lights out to go to sleep, it would be interesting seeing her the next day.

The next morning her got up out of bed and went straight to the shower to get him self clean. He took of his clothes and turned on the hot water getting all cleaned up. He remembered the neighbor from ast night, feeling a bit guilty for staring at her even if she did look amazing.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:02 pm

Celeste woke the next morning and managed to drag herself out of bed after a few moments of debate. Should she get up? The bed was awfully soft and comfortable....but she would need to get up at some point. With a groan, she slid out of bed, walking to her vanity to brush her hair. She smiled at herself, scooping up her pretty bangs and pushing them mostly to one side. She combed out the rest of her pink locks and smiled as she put some lotion on her face. She stood up and stretched, her nightie riding up enough for one to see her panties.

She pulled on a soft white bra, and then a white midriff baring shirt that made her smile. A pair of cut off shorts was next, though they might have bared a bit too much of her legs, and a pair of socks followed by some shoes. Once she was fully dressed (if one could call it that), she left her room and headed downstairs for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:09 pm

Lan finished his shower and got out beginning to get him self dried. He wrapped the towel around him and headed out towards his kitchen, not knowing that the girl was at her kitchen which had windows facing each other. He began to get a few things out and get things ready. He then headed back towards his room to get clothes.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:14 pm

Celeste blushed as she saw her neighbor walking around in his towel and shook her head as she pulled a store-bought muffin from the fridge. "No, you silly girl. No matter how cute he is, you have a boyfriend...." and he was one that tended to be jealous of anyone who captured her attention for even a second longer than he received it. She frowned as she thought about how he had recently become more possessive and violent. It was nearly frightening. The girl took a bite of her muffin top and poured herself some juice before sitting down at her table to eat.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:36 am

Once Lan had finished getting ready he headed back down and got his breakfast ready. This time her notice her in the kitchen and smiled a bit. He thought he should go introduce him self a bit later seeing as it still seemed early. He wondered if she had notice him, getting his eggs cooked.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:48 pm

She smiled and finished her muffin, deciding that she would pop over to her neighbor's house for a quick visit before her boyfriend came around. Celeste just intended to say a quick hello and then get back to her house. So she brushed her teeth and pulled on her favorite feather necklace, a cross on a chain wrapped around her waist. With a smile, she was at her neighbors door, mere minutes later, enough time for his eggs to cook.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:16 pm

Lan heard the door as he put the eggs on the plate and headed to the door. He wasn't sure who it was or could be. He opened the door to find his neighbor there, "Oh hello." He was unsure why she was there, a bit afraid she might have noticed him looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:26 pm

"Hi there. I'm sorry to interrupt anything. I'm your neighbor, Celeste. I just wanted to pop over and say hi." She smiled, stunned by his eyes, momentarily. The pink-haired girl waited for him to tell her his name. "Anyway, feel free to come over any time. Borrow a cup of sugar, steal my cable, that kind of thing," She said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:50 pm

Lan was stunned by her beauty, he was a little red glad she wasn't there to be mad at him for peeking. He nodded, "Well I'm Lan, it's nice to meet you." He felt a bit awkward now not sure what to say, " Well I guess if I need something sweet like sugar I guess I'll come over, And if you ever want to you can come over too, I think you could steal some of my sugar." He smirked, 'As long as you don't have any one that'll get jealous because you're here."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:21 pm

She chuckled. "Well, my boyfriend might. But you're welcome to visit as a friend." She smiled and checked her watch. "Speaking of which, he's going to be here shortly to help me set up my cable and stuff...I should get going. Come over later if you want?" She smiled and waved just as a truck pulled up. "That's him. See ya later!" That said, she took off to run to the arms of another man who smiled at her, but did not look happy to see who she'd just been talking to.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:55 pm

Lan watched as she ran off. He went inside and closed the door with a sigh, "Of course she has a boyfriend it figures." With that he continued with his breakfast and then to get the place cleaned up. He thought about what she said, was he boyfriend really that jealous?
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:41 pm

Celeste smiled at her boyfriend and kissed his lips deeply as he held her, his arms wrapped tightly around her. "Hey you. Thanks for coming to help," she said, pulling away.

He smiled and nodded. "So who were you talking to?" he asked putting an arm around her waist as the two of them walked back inside.

"Oh, I thought I'd pop over and say hi to my neighbor. His name is Lan." She smiled at her boyfriend, noticing that he looked terribly stiff and full of tension. "He was nice, and he welcomed me to the neighborhood, that type of thing.

He relaxed a little and smiled. "That's nice. I wish you would have covered up a little more, though," he said, picking her up into his arms, hungry for her. "Don't want my girl to set herself up for something bad to happen to her."

"I'll have to be more careful next time I see him."

He didn't like the idea of that, but he didn't have much of a choice but to let things roll. "Show me your cable," he said, almost dropping her right there.

"What's the matter?" she asked, not willing to just let it go.

"I don't like you hanging out with other guys. You're my girl, and you're way too pretty to walk around wearing that kind of thing around them."

"I'm sorry, but I think I should get to see other people. You're probably right about the clothes, but the point remains that I get to decide what goes on my body."

"And that's the problem! You have me, so what more company do you need!?" He yelled.

"I need friends! I need people around me other than you. Why are you being so weird?"

"Friends? Like the guy across the street? Why do you need guy friends, Celeste?"

"Because it turns out they're people too. And they can be pretty nice."

And that was the final straw. Already jealous, it seemed as though she was rubbing his emotions back in his face. Right in front of her kitchen window, he struck her, knocking her down to the floor. It wasn't enough. As she scrambled to her feet, he grabbed her by the neck and glared at her.

"You don't need anyone but me!"
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:55 pm

Lan was still busy when he noticed the guy grabbing his girlfriend by the neck. He wasn't about to stand for that, he quickly went out the door and headed to his neighbor's house. He went through the front door to the kitchen, pulling the guy off her, "What the hell are you doing!?" He wasn't about to hit the guy, not yet, he didn't want it to be some misunder standing but he was ready to hit him if he did any thing.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:02 pm

Celeste coughed, holding her throat. This was beyond frightening. She really could have died. As Lan stood between the two of them, however, she knew he was in unreal danger. "Lan..." Before she could get anything else out, Celeste's boyfriend decked him. She let out a scream as he started in again, but she stepped in front of her poor neighbor and took the brunt of the attack.

"So you're defending this guy? He probably watches you all the time. How else would he know to come here?" he hit her again. "You're such a little whore. How dare you choose him over me?!"

"Stop it!"
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:16 pm

Lan felt the pain of the guy hitting her,rubbing his face a bit before pulling Celeste back, " Stay back." He said almost like he had barely felt the punch. He then looked at the guy," You're not as bad as some of the guys I deal with friend." He went closer, grabbing at her arm while actually sweeping at his legs to make him fall. He pulled out a set of cuffs from his back pocket and placed one around his hand. He held him down grabbing to his other arm and cuffing those.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:32 pm

Her boyfriend continued to flail even as Lan took care of him and Celeste, though wracked with pain, ran to her phone to call the police. The pink-haired girl looked down at the angry mass of muscles and rage on her floor and then wondered where the hand cuffs had come from. "Carry cuffs around all the time?" She leaned against her wall, sliding down slowly, her body shaking with adrenaline. So far as she could tell, she didn't have any bruises forming, though she was certainly quite sore.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:51 pm

Lan smirked, "Well they won't let me carry around my gun..." He smirked at her a bit, "Ask for mark, he's usually driving around here this time of the day."You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to have an attorney present during questioning. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you. Do you understand these rights? Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?" He hadn't told either of them yet that he was a police officer, this had been his day off but then again he had a crazy boyfriend near by.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:01 pm

There was no way....Her neighbor was a police officer?! Still, she felt lucky to have him nearby, especially if he was pulling her crazy boyfriend off of her. Correction, crazy ex.

The man on the floor stopped squirming after her was read his rights. Shit. "I understand," he said, anger still seething. "and I still think you're a pervert who's been spying on my girl."

"Oh, I'm sorry, you still think I'm going to date you after that business. Oh, I think not." She rubbed at her neck, trying to soothe the pain when the doorbell rang. It was an officer in uniform. She led him to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:46 pm

Lan smiled at her, "You're alright right?" He was sure she wasn't too hurt and was glad he was able to help her. He looked to the man, "Like I said any thing you say will be used against you so I'd shut up."

After a while the on duty police came to the house to take the guy away, which Lan had no problem with at all. Lan sighed when they began the paper work, "You guys I can take it from here, she's been through a bit at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:01 pm

Celeste smiled softly as the officers took him away and sighed in relief as they came back inside for paper work. She was still quite shaken, despite her calm demeanor. The girl was very relieved when Lan asked the others to leave. Was she alright? Physically, she supposed. Was she pretty fucked up emotionally? Yes.

"Thank you, Lan," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:13 pm

Lan went over to her and looked at her, taking her hand, "Sorry about that, things like that happen but at least you're alright. I'll take care of every thing so you don't have to worry about him alright? You won't have to worry about him at all I promise." He knew she felt horrible and he wanted her to feel better, "Maybe something to eat will cheer you up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )   It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira ) Empty

Back to top Go down

It was an accident... ( Lan Moore x Candira )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next