Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-12-23

The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat ) Empty
PostSubject: The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat )   The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat ) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:20 pm

He was at the convention dressed as a character from his favorite but little know anime, Lan. He mostly dressed like Lan because he always felt he was the luckiest character because of the female character that would always play around with him. He didn't think many people would know who he was but then again some one was bound to. He went around with his camera taking pictures of people a few actually asking who he was while even fewer knowing who he was.
Back to top Go down
Fancy Brat
Virgin

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat )   The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat ) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:37 pm

Miranda was a young 16-year old girl who was very much into anime. She had heard of the recent convention and was determined to go in costume. She decided to go as her favorite character Hime,, whom in the series would tease and pester the hero of the show. As she arrived, she seemed to be quite popular with picture takers, but the show itself wasn't very well known. She was lucky enough to find a ccouple people who knew it but never watched it. As she continued to pace throughout the convention, she stopped in her tracks and glanced foward. As if her wishes had been answered, she found someone up ahead who was portraying the main hero. She was quite sure of it due to the overall design and such. she was about to run off until she was asked for a couple more pictures. "Oh, of course! But let's make it quick!" she said, quickly posing with a couple more people before she ran off behind the one playing 'Lan' and covered his eyes with her hands. "Ha ha! Did you really think you could go a day without running into me eh? Silly Lan. I figured you would have learned by now."
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat )   The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat ) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:59 pm

He was surprised by the sudden hands in front of his eyes. He then heard the voice behind him, he blushed at the thought of a girl dressed like Hime, the person sure knew how to act like her that was for sure. He wasn't about to breaking cosplay as he went red, "No Hime it's not like that I swear I just ahh.. well..." He turned her head to face her, sure enough it was a Hime, and a very good a cute one. She seemed younger then him though, him 19. He smiled at her, " I just didn't think you'd be here."
Back to top Go down
Fancy Brat
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat )   The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat ) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:03 pm

Miranda didn't let her character fade even though he turned to face her. She was actually quite surprised at how well he looked the part for Lan, but she was a bit more curious to see if he would be good at the part as well. She placed her hands on her hips, giving him a rather scornful look. "Hmmm? Well shame on you for thinking that. You know that I find it rather amusing to bug you every now and then." she said with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat )   The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat ) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:12 pm

Lan sighed and whispered under his breath, "Yeah that's why I came with out you." He looked at her body like Lan often did, looking away quickly as to not let her catch him. He was always being tempted even though he knew he shouldn't let in, then again Hime never went too far with it. He then began to sound disciplinary, "Besides are you suppose to stay home, why don't you ever listen?" He began to see the people around looking at them, trying to stay in character.
Back to top Go down
Fancy Brat
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat )   The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat ) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:15 pm

"Eh? I'm the one in need of discipline here?" she sad, raising her voice a bit too. "Who knows what you're out doing! If it wasn't for me, you'd be a sorry mess on the floor! I'm the reason that you've been able to manage for so long. Isn't that right?" she said with a little wink.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat )   The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat ) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:19 pm

He turned very red, "Ahh just don't embarrass me ok. Besides I can take care of my self, you just like stealing the glory." He went over and grabbed her hand, 'And no trying to play with other people's feelings." He felt her hand, it was very soft, he didn't even know this girl's name yet he liked her already.
Back to top Go down
Fancy Brat
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat )   The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat ) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:43 pm

Miranda chuckled softly, in character of course. "Well, at least you're well-aware." she said, quite surprised when he took her hand, but then again it was something his character would have done. "It's not my fault that I have to step in for you all the time. I'm looking foward to a time where you can carry your own weight." she said with another little chuckle. She was quite glad that this person was good with his character, and was willing to put up with her for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat )   The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat ) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:33 pm

He stopped all of a sudden when people began to ask them for pictured again. He looked to her wondering if it would be alright with her since every one wanted on of both of them. He wasn't sure how she would want to pose with him if they did.
Back to top Go down
Fancy Brat
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat )   The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat ) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:56 pm

Miranda glanced over as she noticed the group of people asking for their pictures. Despite her not knowing this guy, she was going to play her character until the day was done. She wrapped her arms around one of his, sort of pulling on his arm a bit. "How's this then?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat )   The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat ) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:59 pm

He smiled for a second before going back to character and going red, "You're embarrassing me." He made it look like he was trying to get away but only acting. His character usually acted distant although it was obvious to any one watching the anime that he liked her.
Back to top Go down
Fancy Brat
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat )   The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat ) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:09 pm

Every time he did try and get away, she ould just pull him back, much like how her character would. "You won't get away that easily. Just stay put all righty?" she said, chuckling softly. They continued to take a few pictures with the same idea in their poses. "Besides, you can't be ashamed if you're around me of course!"
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat )   The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat ) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:19 pm

He smirked a bit as he posed with her, 'Yeah yeah." Once the pictured taking was done he looked at her with a bit of a blush. He wasn't sure where he would to next he just knew he wanted to stay with this girl. He went closer to her , "So you going to the dance?"
Back to top Go down
Fancy Brat
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat )   The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat ) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:36 pm

Miranda glanced over to him after their pictures. "Hmm? Why of course I am! I'm going to be here for the entire convention. I must say though, I was quite surprised to see someone else from the series. It doesn't seem to be that popular." she said.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat )   The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat ) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:26 am

He went closer to her with a smiled and looked into her eyes, " Well I wasn't expecting to find such a cute Hime, but I'm glad I did." He smiled and took her hands, 'SO how about the dance later, for now lets find something to do," He blushed a bit, "We could go to one of the video rooms..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat )   The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat ) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Convention ( Lan Moore x Fancy Brat )
Page 1 of 1