Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What did I do to deserve this [me and Kratos]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

What did I do to deserve this [me and Kratos] Empty
PostSubject: What did I do to deserve this [me and Kratos]   What did I do to deserve this [me and Kratos] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:59 pm

Maria walked down the street listening to her ipod and she rocked her head to the music tons of guys whistling at her and she smiled some loving all the attention but when she ran her hand over her shoulder she sighed and felt the tattoo her overly protective boyfriend gave her. He had the same on one his chest and he said those tattoos were supposed to show at all times. Some guys just ignored it not knowing what her boyfriend could really do. She felt down her covered arms wincing some as she hit a bruise the one that was the worst that her boyfriend has given her yet.

Looking ahead she saw the guy she was supposed to meet sercretly and she whimpered a little going over to him. He was a good friend of hers and they had been trying to figure out a way to get her away from her OVER protective boyfriend. Whimpering some as she thought she heard a gun shot go off the next moment her friend was down and she screamed and looked at him then around seeing her boyfriend. Growling deeply she looked at her friend then at her boyfriend and grabbed her gun then pointed it at him "bitch I was just meeting to talk what the fuck is your problem". When her boyfriend rasied the gun to the level of her head she whimpered and got a scared look in her eyes "do you have to hurt everyone I fucking meet it's not fair plus what you do to me at home".
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: What did I do to deserve this [me and Kratos]   What did I do to deserve this [me and Kratos] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:59 pm

Both Vincent and Marie shared the same tattoo, he had forced her to get that tattoo to warn people of his extent yet some were foolish and ignored such a thing, only to find out that was the worst thing to actually do, you pissed of Vincent (which was not hard to do) then well you were asking to trouble, ruthless.. protective yet he had the motto, 'I am allowed to but you are not' He had hurt his sister a few times for going against him, and going behind his back things he just did not like to put up with.

Seeing her meet with someone that was arranged in secret angered him,he fired a shot into who she was meeting making the person drop to the ground. It was not aimed to kill but was designed as a warning. He walked closer to her hearing her have a little go at him, something he would punish her later for. When she pointed a gun at him he shook his head a little before putting the gun right against her head slightly cocking the trigger. "Lower the gun bitch and don't talk to me again like that, Or do you want a repeat of last night.. Ever point a gun at me again, and even though you are my girlfriend.. I will shoot"

Last edited by Kratos on Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did I do to deserve this [me and Kratos]   What did I do to deserve this [me and Kratos] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:10 pm

Maria looked at her boyfriend as he walked towards her then she whimpered some as he put the gun to her head. Sighing some she glared at him deeply knowing he would shoot and she put her gun down dropping it to the cement. Looking at him then away she growled some then whimpered a little hoping he would leave her alone but she knew that was never going to happen in her life. Biting her lip she looked back at him and then looked away once again "Babe please don't say it infront of everyone I don't need this right now I was just meeting up to see about a few things and all I wasn't trying to get away from you".

She walked over to the wall and slid down it bringing her knees to her chest and pulling her arms around her knees. Buring her face into her knees she whimpered some you could see now the bruises on her legs and even some on her arms and one on her other shoulder. Biting her lip she looked up at him then got up and started to help her friend up glaring at her boyfriend "your nothing but a spoiled brat who always gets their fucking way why do you have to be this way". She rubbed her hand over the tattoo then growled some and started to walk her freind to a car so they could get him to the hosptial.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did I do to deserve this [me and Kratos]   What did I do to deserve this [me and Kratos] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:20 pm

When Vincent made a threat he meant it which was why most people did not mess with him. Watching her drop the gun he lowered his own still holding it and scooping up her gun, she would not get this back for a while.. he had given her it for protection but if she was going to abuse it and try to create fear against him, well.. he would shoot her, there was no doubt about it. "You know lying angers me, You were trying to organize something.. I know that is the type of person you are.. I have been with you long enough to know this sort of thing.

Hearing those words he glared at her, You just wait.. Seeing her walk past him he kicked her in the shin, "Hurry up now.. Either you get this done quicker, or I will just drag you home and he can bleed out and possibly die.. it means nothing to me so you should be glad I am waiting for you to get him in the car.. " Once he said that he walked over into the passenger seat and sat down, He had only killed one person, and they had threatened Marie's life, something only he was allowed to do.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did I do to deserve this [me and Kratos]   What did I do to deserve this [me and Kratos] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:34 pm

Maria looked at him then growled as he grabbed her gun and kept hold of his. Yelping and falling onto her friend as he kicked her in the shin she glared up at him then shook her head "you son of a bitch". She got him into the car then she looked at her boyfriend then away. Growling deeply she went over to drivers seat and she got in then sped off looking straight at the road. Looking back at her friend through the rear then she whimpered. She sped up faster then they got to the emergency room.

Getting out of the car she looked at Vincent then got out her freind and started towards the emergency room. She set her friend down then started back towards the car the nurse looking at her feeling bad for her. Sighing some as she got back into the car the windows were tinted black so no one could see in and they could only see out. Getting back into the car she started to slowly drive back to their house and she didn't even look at Vincent once just cursed under her breath to him.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did I do to deserve this [me and Kratos]   What did I do to deserve this [me and Kratos] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:20 pm

Vincent had made her life a living hell since about two days of knowing her, at first when they first got together everything seemed perfect between them but then he became himself and stopped Marie of even thinking of leaving him, she obviously had enough fear in her though not to actually do such a thing, as Vince would probably beat her to a pulp until she was almost dead, that was why she had not left him yet and was not going to.

He watched as she took her friend into the emergency area, before not long after returning. She knew better then to make him wait, she had learnt that he hard way many of times and now generally only would get busted for it occasionally. Since she was not talking directly to him, or even looking at him, he placed his lips on her neck suckling at the skin before moving his lips and niping not with the force of a bite, but enough force to hurt a little.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did I do to deserve this [me and Kratos]   What did I do to deserve this [me and Kratos] EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:33 am

She whimpered some as the nurses took him and she left before the police could come and talk to her. Sighing some as she got back into the car and drove off she felt his lips against her neck and she whimpered a little trying to shrug him off with her shoulder "babe please stop not right now". When he nipped her neck she yelped and pulled down their road to their house and she sighed some "Babe I didn't mean to do this to you I promise I will be good from now on just give me a few minutes to calm down my heart is racing like crazy".

When she parked in the garage she sighed some getting out and then going into the house. Biting her lip she shook her head and struggled to hold back her hornyness. Looking back she saw him come in and shut then lock the door and she wondered what was on his mind but she already knew. Biting her lip she went into the kitchen got something to drink then went over to the couch laying down and closing her eyes trying to calm her heart down.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: What did I do to deserve this [me and Kratos]   What did I do to deserve this [me and Kratos] EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:49 am

Although she tried to shrug him away, that did not stop him from suckling on her neck. She did not take long to get horny, that was something Vincent knew for a fact.. she seemed to almost only live for pleasure most of the time. Hearing her speak his hand slid to her breast region before squeezing as they pulled up onto their road. As the car stopped he withdrew from her, before slowly entering the house behind Maria. Instantly he locked the door, deciding to give her a quick moment, whilst he washed his face and placed his gun in the top draw of his drawer.

Quickly he started to do such a thing the water soothing him a little as he then walked into their room, opening the lock putting in his gun. Before leaving and started to head down the stairs before starting to look for her not saying anything yet. Finally he came to couch she was on before a soft sinister smile crossed his face as he slid onto her grinding hard against her before his hands instantly began to take her clothes off her "Time is up, now I get what I want.. and no arguements."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did I do to deserve this [me and Kratos]   What did I do to deserve this [me and Kratos] Empty

Back to top Go down

What did I do to deserve this [me and Kratos]
Page 1 of 1