Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What did I do to deserve this shit?? ~[ me and elvenoff]~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

What did I do to deserve this shit?? ~[ me and elvenoff]~ Empty
PostSubject: What did I do to deserve this shit?? ~[ me and elvenoff]~   What did I do to deserve this shit?? ~[ me and elvenoff]~ EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 11:30 am

Maria closed her eyes as she came through the school doors not knowing weather or not that her boyfriend was here or not. Opening her eyes and looking around she whimpered a little as she saw him then she looked at the other students going over to him and smiling some. Looking up at him in his eyes hers were dull and had no feeling in them. Biting her lip she went to her locker then started to put her stuff in it and then got the stuff she needed and put it in her backpack.

She started towads the first class then she sighed some feeling down her arms bruises on them and she looked around at everyone looking at her. Yes she was in a bad situation but she didn't know how to get out. Everytime she did he always just got her back by threatening to kill her parents or her friends. Looking up at him as he put his arm around her to show who belonged to him she whimpered some but let him do what he wanted. She knew she could never get away and she knew she had no choice.

If anyone ever find out she would be dead by the time she her parents awoke the next morning. Looking at everyone who was glaring at her she looked at her boyfriend then snuggled close putting her arms around his and nuzzling into his shoulder. She was only 5'2 and weighed only around 90-100 pounds so she was pretty skinny but she could gain weight fast if she ate enough and lose it fast if she didn't eat enough.
Back to top Go down
Elvenoff
Virgin
Elvenoff

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-25

What did I do to deserve this shit?? ~[ me and elvenoff]~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did I do to deserve this shit?? ~[ me and elvenoff]~   What did I do to deserve this shit?? ~[ me and elvenoff]~ EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:12 pm

Marcus loved power, he loved the power he held over people either by direct threats or having an outside usable source. He blackmailed many people, taking their money or items that he wanted, and then there was Maria, his forced to be girlfriend. She was a goodlooking bitch that he would never had a chance to be with unless she was persuaded to do so, so he took her family and threatened to kill her if she didn't do what he wanted her to do. He enjoyed having her snuggle up to him in front of everyone as if he was the only man that she ever wanted and that got him in good with the boys for they all wanted to be with her but he was the king.

He pulled his arm up around her as she snuggled into his shoulder, his hand coming to a rest just under her tit. His head lowered to hers placing a kiss upon her soft lips. His tongue slithering out over his lips into hers. “Mmmmm, I see that your wearing the strawberry flavored lipgross.” That was his favorite flavor and made her wear it most of the time. “So, want to go to the gym this morning? I really do need a morning arousal!” He took her hand and placed it over his cock..
Back to top Go down

What did I do to deserve this shit?? ~[ me and elvenoff]~
Page 1 of 1