Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School can be ok( Foxxy X me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:29 pm

Vincent could not help but smile and then nod at her statement "Well my grades .. I pass.. but school just sucks... in general.. but with you here.. I now have a reason to enjoy school.." Once that was said he lent forward again kissing her on the lips again before hearing the speaker in the room buzz to life 'School will continue as normal, head to your first classes.. and enjoy your school day here at Narchie High' Vince sighed before speaking "Not as bad as last years... It was terrible.. he tried to be funny and make jokes.. that just were lame.."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:34 pm

She smilse softly at him after kissing him back and went into her seat. "I know that feeling." She says to him softly and smiles more. "Cant wait till school is over though." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
http://adultrpg.secrets-stories.net/forum.htm
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:29 am

A soft sigh escaped him, "I am looking forward to it Sky.." Vincent looked at her deeply before smiling "Just don't think about today.. just glide through it and we will be out of this school in no time" once that was said he heard people starting to pile up outside before starting to enter. They were completely unaware of what had happened, and just entered and sat down waiting for the teacher who walked in through the staff door in a short amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:02 pm

"We have a new student in our school." The teacher says softly as he looked down at his roll sheet. "Skyler Moonstone." He called out softly.

She stood up and just stayed right there. "Just call me Sky, everyone does." She says to the teacher softly.

"Alright. Thank you, you can have a seat now." He said and turned back to the board.

She sat down and pulled out her things so she could take notes for the class.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:17 pm

It seemed a few people greeted her once the teacher had announced her to everyone, he was glad to have met her before all these people thought and instead of going to the assembly he spent quality time with Sky, Vincent smiled at her before looking up at the board ready to try and do ok in this lesson, yet really all he wanted was the day to end quickly.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:44 pm

The classes she had went by fast just like Vince said it would if she didnt think about what they would be doing after school. She was sitting in the last class packing up her things in her bag as she sits next to Vince, getting ready to go. Once the bell rang she stood up and slid her hand over his shoulder. "Let's go eat." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:27 pm

For Vince one the first class started, it almost felt like the last class ended, he had breezed through the day mainly taking notes and only partially listening the other half looking forward to the end of the day that was now here. "Ok then, Straight to it we go" He smiled before leaning over and kissing her softly on the cheek before his hand slid around her waist and he began to walk with Sky.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:31 pm

She smiles and leans against him as they walk out of the classroom together. She would let him lead the way to the place he likes to go to get when he has money. She moves her lips to his ear as she whispers to were he could only hear her words. "Have you ever had salty cum fries?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:09 pm

They continued to walk together as he then feels Sky's lips next to his ear before she began to speak his own voice quite as he turned and put his lips next to her ear "No but I would like to.. is that you offering?" Vince smiled at her as they continued to walk together leaving the school grounds and starting to head towards the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:39 pm

She let out a small laugh and nodded. "Of course I am offering it to you." She says to him softly as she keeps walking with him until they get to the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:35 pm

Hearing that he spoke back quietly "Well then I guess we are taking away instead of eating their then.." A smile crossed his face as they walked into the cafe before looking up, he was going to buy fries now that she had offered him what sounded rather nice, and he was going to see what else was on the menu that was edible deciding to buy one of their burgers.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:02 pm

She smiles as she stays with him. "I take it, its fries and burgers?" She aske him softly as she moves in front of him softly and puts her ass against his waist.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:41 pm

A soft smile grew over him before he decided to respond in the same soft tone an arm slipping around her more so now holding her close. His head was over hers just as he was about a heads length taller then her which was rather normal, even though he was a little short. "So two burgers and fries then it shall be..."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:04 pm

She smiles at him softly. "Yep, unless you wish to share your burger." She says to him softly and keeps herself pushed up against his body.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:36 pm

"With you Sky.. I would share everything" He spoke in a seductive type of speaking before walking up to the counter with his arm still around her, 2 large fries and a singular chef's special burger.." Once hearing the price he quickly paid for it and then he walked over and took a seat with her before kissing her cheek "We will take it to go if you do not mind"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:26 am

She smiles at his words. "I dont mind at all." She says to him softly. She sat in his lap and laid against him while waiting for their order.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:22 am

Gently his arms held Sky just keeping her their in his arms. Not long after finally it was time to get their order his arms slowly lifting her up to her feet before Vincent walked over and collected their food before they both left the shop before stopping outside "Well then, were are we eating then.. you lead the way"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:58 am

She smiles and points down the street. "That way." She says to him and holds his hand as she starts walking with him towards her place down the street.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:27 pm

Vince started to walk with her now that she had pointed the way and then almost instantly beginning to lead him to what would obviously be her house, the upcoming meal slightly exciting him yet he would wait until they were there to show such a feeling. "Is it a far walk?"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:34 pm

She smiles and walks up a drive way. "Nope cuz we're here." She says as she pulls out her key to the front door. She unlocks the front door and opens up the door as she walks inside. She puts her key back into her bag and sets everything at the bottom of the stair case. "Come on in." She says to him softly. "Shut and lock the front door." She says to him as she starts walking up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:47 pm

It was a surprise how long it took to get to her house, he had expected a bit more of a walk yet smiled at the information. Once hearing her allow him in Vincent walked in slowly before shutting the door and turning the lock like she had said to. Once that door was shut a soft smile crossed his face again before he spoke once more " I am ready when you are Sky.."

Last edited by Kratos on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:08 pm

"Then get up here so we can do it in my room." She says to him softly as she stands at the top of the stairs while unbuttoning her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:13 pm

Hearing that he did not hesitate to walk up the stairs a soft smile crossing Vince's face, seeing Sky start to remove her shirt his hands began to take of his own as he walked into her room waiting for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:38 pm

She smiles as she walks into her room with him. She tossed her shirt onto the floor and her foot shuts her door. She walks over to him and her hands starts removing his pants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

School can be ok( Foxxy X me)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3