Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang) Empty
PostSubject: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:30 am

Maria was already in the kitchen cooking breakfast for her Master. She had made pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon. She had put everything on a tray with two glasses, one with coffee and the other with orange juice. She picked up the tray and headed upstairs and walked down the hall. She went into her Master's room and set the tray down on the nightstand. She softly climbed onto his bed and sat softly on his lap as he sleeps. She didnt have her shoes on and she softly shook her Master. "Good Morning Master." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
http://adultrpg.secrets-stories.net/forum.htm
godfang
Shrimp

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:35 am

The young noble, King Ace Imperiale woke up from his sleep. He wasnt a King really, it was just his name. The scent of a homecooked fresh breakfast assailed his sense of smell and he quickly opened his eyes when he felt something on his bed. As expected, it was Maria. Of course, who else would it be. They were the only two people in this mansion by the countryside.

"Good morning Maria..what did you make for me today?" His hand went to her knee, squeezing gently as his deep blue orbs locked onto hers
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:41 am

"One with coffee and the other with orange juice. Pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon." She says to him softly and smiles brightly as he puts his hand on her knee. "Maybe after you eat we can play." She says to him softly with that same bright smile upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
godfang
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:51 am

He quickly got up and playfully shoved her down to the bed. Leaning back on the headboard, the red haired man grinned. "Bring the food over here, im feeling lazy today so you're gonna help me have breakfast" He told her. "And after that..we can play..all day". He told her again, with a voice as smooth as silk, and as sensual as the devil.

King chuckled inwardsly. He was lucky to get such a good maid.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:56 am

She smiles at him softly as she gets off the bed and grabs the tray. She sets the tray down upon his lap and crawls into his bed. "Want me to strip while you eat?" She asked him softly with a smile upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
godfang
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:01 am

eating his breakfast calmly, King looked at his maid. He always had a thing for her outfit, so he decided to let her wear it. "Take of your underwear only, and take your breast out..but leave the outfit on" He commanded with a firm voice. Finishing the food quickly, he now focused on the lusty maid, as he grinned and folded his arms behind his back
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:10 am

She smiles and stands up on top of his bed. She slowly yet sexually took off her panties off from under her outfit. She pulled her top down until her lovely breasts wer out from behind her top of her uniform. "Like this?" She asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
godfang
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:14 am

"Perfect" He commented. An extremely large bulge appeared in his silk pajama pants. Amongst the noble ladies of the capital, King was nicknamed as 'the stallion', and it wasnt just his stamina and muscled body that earned him that nickname. It was his inhumanly sized member. He pulled Maria's hands and placed it on the bulge.

"Now why dont you be a good little maid..and help me with this?"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:19 am

She smiles as she feels him place her hand upon his hard length. "Hmm, mother or tight pussy?" She asked him softly as she rubs it through his silk pajama pants.
Back to top Go down
godfang
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:28 am

"I believe that a tight pussy deserves only one thing...a huge member" He said to her, pulling his pants down, revealing his cock in all its glory. A thick, long, heavily veined rod, capable of making any woman scream. "Now get to work" He demanded, giving her breast a rough squeeze
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:31 am

She licked her lips as she looked at his length. "My God, its wonderful." She says to him softly with amazement in her voice. She moves up over his lap and starts sliding him inside of her as she softly starts riding him. "Oh god." She half screamed out with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
godfang
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:38 am

He grunted abit at the sudden tightness of her insides, but soon regained composure. Letting her bounce up and down abit, before grabbing her waist and taking matters into his own hands. He began moving her faster, practically using her as a tool to pleasure himself. But he wasnt only a man with a large cock and a good stamina, he was also a generous lover.

"You have a lovely set of breast" He told her before suckling on them, first the right one, then moving to the left one, and back to the right one again
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:47 am

She moans out and keeps riding him even while he guides her hips. Her arms wraps around his neck as he starts sucking on her breasts and pulls him closer to her breasts. "Oh Master. You feel so good and big inside of me." She moans out to him softly.
Back to top Go down
godfang
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:53 am

He continued on for what seemed like half an hour. To him that was nothing, even though most women would have had their first climax by then. He then flipped her over, putting her on her back, and placing her head on the pillow gently. His member still inside her, he began unbuttoning his silk pajamas, revealing a rock hard muscled body to her, all the while his hips still pumping her gently.

"Ready for a wild ride Maria dear?" He asked her, lowering his upper body and supporting himself with his elbows
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:01 pm

She moans out and runs her hands along his muscled up body. "Oh God!" She yells out with pleasure. She moves her hips up against his as her legs wraps around his waist.
Back to top Go down
godfang
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:05 pm

He was feeling lazy, having just woken up. So he didnt pull any fancy techniques on her. He just kept pounding and pounding into her vigorously in a primal rhytm. The whole bed shook as he continued the fast pace for a long period of time without saying anything, but a grin on his lips. Waiting for her to climax before moving on to round two
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:15 pm

She had reached her maximum level of holding it back and her body released her cum upon his length. "Oh Master!" She yelled out with pleasure in her voice and wrapped her arms around his body. "Master, I want you to cum inside of me."
Back to top Go down
godfang
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 pm

"You do, do you?" He asked with that same boyish grin of his. Wrapping his powerfull arms around her, he carried her to the balcony, kicking the door open carelessly as he placed her on the table in the balcony, spreading her legs wide, testing her flexibility before entering her again and ravaging her with the fury of a rabid bear.

All around them, the thick canopy of a lush forest, and the blue glimmer of the nearby lake greeted them. The cool morning air felt good on his skin, and that combined with the 'morning excersise' he's getting from the lusty maid is enough to wake him up completely.He continued ravaging her for an hour, placing her in many different position before blowing his load as he take her from behind. Filling her up with hot thick cum

"Nnnnghh!!...oh wow..that was..quite a way to start my day wasnt it?"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:26 pm

She moaned out with every few thrusting and moans out as she feels him cum inside of her. "Oh Master." She moans out with pleasure as she wraps her arms around his body and pressing her body up against his body. "It's so beautiful this morning out here." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
godfang
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:33 pm

"Thats..why i moved here!" He gave her a playfull thrust. "Have you done your chores this morning?" He thrusted again. Not trying to restart their encounter, just teasing her abit. He pulled out of her and sat on the chair, looking at the vast lands around his mansion.

"Hmm..what do you think we should do out here? I came here to escape the politics of the capital, but i find myself growing restless..not that fucking you isnt good enough for me of course". He motioned for her to come and suck him off as he thinks
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:41 pm

Shes at him. "I like it out here and I'm glad you brought me here." She says to him softly as she gets down on her knees and wraps her mouth around his cockhead. She started to suck softly on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang) Empty

Back to top Go down

Master/Maid (Foxxy and Godfang)
Page 1 of 1