Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School can be ok( Foxxy X me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-12-18

School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:47 pm

She moans softly. "Hmm, sure." She says to him softly as she slips into his lap and kisses him on the lips. Her arm went around his neck as she kisses him on the lips. Her hips moves against his waist as she wants more from him.
Back to top Go down
http://adultrpg.secrets-stories.net/forum.htm
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:08 pm

His own hips grind against hers, they both seemed to want more which would mean it would happen, they now had the time.. Which was surprising and convenient. They kissed a few times before he pushed his tongue into her mouth greeting her tongue before he separated the kiss so they could begin to get rid of unnecessary clothes.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:33 pm

She stopped him as he starts to get rid of the clothes and moves back up onto the table. "I want to feel your tongue along my lovely little kitty." She says to him as she slips her panties off and spreads her legs open.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:36 pm

Since Sky stopped him from undressing he looked at her waiting for her to speak, for a moment their he thought she would back out and it worried him yet hearing what she had to say now, well that he could not argue with. He placed his head directly between her legs before licking around the outside of her pussy his tongue then sliding in and out slowly picking up speed savoring the taste of her juices as she got wetter and wetter.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:44 pm

She moans out with pleasure and keeps her legs spread open for him. "Oh yes so good." She says to him softly as she moves her hand over his head and runs her fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:50 pm

Vincent did not mind the fact that Sky's hand was now in his hair, his tongue continuously flicking in and out of her pussy his index finger slowly beginning to rub against her clit as he continued. Her juices were rather sweet, meaning her actual release would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:06 pm

She moans out with pleasure and removed her hand from the back of his head. "Oh yes so good." She moans out to him. "I just love this feeling with a guys tongue working inside of me like this." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:09 pm

His tongue was flicking in and out of her as fast as he could manage as it licked and twirled and tasted. Hearing that this was what she liked he continued at this pace, the fact she was enjoying this gave him the energy to continue it for as long as needed.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:14 pm

She moans out and tips her head backwards. She moans out again as her body released her cum upon his tongue. "Oh yes so good." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:20 pm

She was quicker then he had been expecting his tongue lapping up her release his tongue slowing down yet licking her a little longer to get every last drop before looking up at her and stopping, "Since I gave you oral, Do i get it back in return Sky?"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:28 pm

She smiles at him and nods. "Of course." She says to him softly and gets off the desk. She gets on her knees and starts undoing his zipper, pulling out his length. She looked at it and smiles as she looks up at him. "How big?" She asked him softly and licks the tip of his cock.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:51 pm

Vincent smiled at h here watching as she moved, a soft sigh escaped him as he watched her prepare, "It is only about seven inches.." He was a reasonable size, but he had heard about bigger. A soft groan escaping him as her tongue makes soft contact with his hardening cock.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:52 pm

She smiles softly as she wraps her arms around his cock head an started sucking on it. She takes an inch in her mouth as she sucks and slashes her tongue around his cock head.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:13 am

Another groan escapes Vincent as his hand trails down her hair a little moving it out of her face, already this was feeling better then he thought it would have, and after school... well he hoped more fun was on it's way after the food that they would buy, It was not the fact they did not have enough time now.. but more the fact that once in her house.. well their were no limits, no time.. they would be able to be together the whole time.. and not have to watch the clock to check how long they had.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:19 am

She kept on sucking and slashing her tongue around on his cock. She liked the fill of his cock in her mouth as she takes his full length in her mouth more. Her hands rested on both sides of his hips but one of them slips up under his shirt and onto his bare chest skin.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:16 am

Groans leave Vincent more so then ever, feeling his whole length inside her mouth... Was more then he had expected within just really only meeting this girl.. and yet here him and Sky were.. in a classroom together. Feeling her hand slide up against his skin a soft moan left him as his hands stroked her hair from her face again his hand lightly resting against the back of her head yet she was already covering his whole length and seemed not to need assistant "...It is so good... Don't stop.."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:27 am

She moans softly and keeps sucking on his full length in her mouth. She kept moving her tongue around softly on his lngth and nods as she listens to his words, letting him know she understood his words.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:38 am

Even though she had his whole length in her mouth his hips now pulled it out slightly before thrusting it back into her mouth his hand on the back of her head, it was a little more rough then he was normally yet he would not go completely full on unless Sky liked what Vincent was doing.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:55 am

She moans out and held his hips back against the chair. She wasnt use to guys thrusting into her mouth as she sucks on them. She kept sucking on his length and she wanted to taste to his cum.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:10 am

Since her hands had stopped his hips, he did not try to continue doing what he was doing, instead he just let her continue what she was doing, Vincent groaned in pleasure feeling his climax growing closer and closer, it would emerge soon as his cock pulsed inside her mouth saying it was only seconds until his release.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:21 am

She moans out with pleasure and slides her hands back up his shirt onto his bare skin again. She liked the feel of his flesh against her hands as she sucks on him. She knew he was close and she kept sucking and moving her tongue around on his length.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:06 am

Her soft hands moving along his body was just adding to the pleasure as he felt his cock reach his climax a groan escaping him before he moaned out the words "Wow Sky.." His cock then began to fill her mouth with hot warm cum a satisfied look now on his face as he felt the last of his cum drip into her mouth, it was already pretty full and she would have to swallow it and then move her own head from his member.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:13 am

She had swallowed his cum once it was released into her mouth. She pulls away and smiles as she pulls her hands out from under his shirt and puts his length back inside of his pants. She zipped him back up and button his back up as well. She sits back up onto his desk and smiles. "I see you liked it alot." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:34 am

His head was still spinning quite a bit from the pleasure before that sensation was broken, "Words can not explain how that felt... yet I think my release of cum into your mouth did the job Sky" Vincent smiled a little before rearranging his clothes before looking over the clock "aww everyone will be here soon... I just hope the day goes fast"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:47 am

She smiles at his words and kissed him on the lips. "I know. I just hate school even though I get good enough grades." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

School can be ok( Foxxy X me)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next