Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female
Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:42 pm

His comments only made her blush a bit more. She landed smoothly on her feet as he set her down. She nodded as he said she owed him something. She was excited about learning something new. But then again she was always excited about learning, no matter what it was. She kneeled down, unbuttoning his pant but paused as he spoke again.

She nodded, she really was addicted to him, but she was fine with that. And it wasn't like she was neglecting Gabriel right now and having sex with Alexander instead of Gabriel. Gabriel was asleep, welll more like passed out because of how tired he was, and Alexander never slept. It was a wonder she wasn't passed out as well though. But she could feel the sleepiness of all this along with the lack of blood begining to consume her. After he spoke she went back to her task at hand, unzipping his pants and letting out his already hard cock. She paused, sitting back for a second and taking off her robe. There was no way she would be able to swallow all his cum on her first try and she knew he came a lot.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:06 pm

Alexander smirked as she seemed to prepping herself for the actual act. He licked his lips a little as she pulled her robe off. "Wow...I never get tired of seeing you naked. It always looks so good." He licked his lips slowly before pulling her close and kissing her deeply. "You are so sexy now...I wonder how sex you will be as a vampire. I will have to fight off guys to protect you."

But he slowly let go of her and kissed her forehead. "Now...Go wild Star. I don't care what you do as long as its you. Try everything you want and I'll tell you what feels good." He smirked and leaned back a little, propping himself on his elbows and getting comfortable.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:19 pm

Star blushed at his comment. She seemed to blush quite a bit around him considering he was so open with what he said to her. She kissed him in return, enjoying it as his fang brushed against her tongue a bit. She actually got a taste of his venom, which felt amazing on her tongue. She blushed a bit more as he said she was sexy. She really didn't know what to say to that so she said nothing.

She nodded as he said to go wild, not really knowing where to start, but she got closer to him, taking his hard member in her hand, and stroking it softly, glancing up at him before leaning in and taking the tip of it into her mouth, licking at it a bit before taking a bit more. She was quite shy as she did this, not knowing quite what to do still, but she tried, hoping it felt good to him.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:36 pm

Alexander felt her tongue against his fang and flinched a little, afraid that she might cut it. But she got away safe and sound and soon her hand was around his cock. "Mm...I like it so far." And when she wrapped her lips around the tip he almost jumped. Then her tongue on his length made him groan. "Ah! And that tongue is certainly a good thing."

When she worked her way down a little more and he groaned. "Mm...I think I like you being slow and shy a lot more than those girls who knew exactly what they were doing. There is more surprise this way." He purred a little and slowly reached down, running his fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:44 pm

Star blushed more the more he spoke. She didn't really know what to do next so she hesitated for a moment before taking a bit more of his member into her mouth, just holding what wasn't in there yet. She looked up at him, blush on her face. So far he seemed to be liking everything she did, so it was a good thing so far.

She experimentally pushed her tongue up against the underside of his member as she kept sucking, wondering if that felt good too. She hoped it would, but if not then that was fine too, she'd just have to find something else to make it feel better. She didn't know how good she would be at this, but so far it was turning out she wasn't half bad for her first time.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:50 pm

Alexander purred again when she moved her tongue along the underside of his length while sucking him. "Ah! Star...If you keep up that kind of quality I am going to cum very very soon." He bucked a little, his cock going deeper for a moment before pulling back a little farther than it had been. "Try stroking what isn't in your mouth."

He licked his lips and thought about turning her. That meant that she wouldn't be able to do this. That would be unacceptable. There was no way that he would give this up. He ran his fingers through her hair again. "We are going to have to learn a way for you to do this with fangs..."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:34 pm

Star's eyes widened as he bucked his hips into her mouth for a moment, not really gagging, but not really ready for it. She quickly recovered continuing with her bobbing motion as she glanced up at him to listen to his advice. She began stroking what wasn't in her mouth. She was really getting used to this and begining to like it.

She ran her tongue along the bottom of his member again, enjoying how he seemed to love that quite a bit. She glanced up at him, as he ran his fingers through her hair again. Liking the comforting feeling of it. She nodded a bit at what he said about finding a way to do with with fangs.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:39 pm

Alexander smiled a little when she nodded like that, the movement causing a little extra pleasure. But what she really loved was how she was bobbing up and down on his length. It was getting groan after groan from the very content vampire. "I think...I might be easier than it seems." He groaned as her tongue touched a particularly sensitive spot.

"You might be able to fit my cock between your fangs." He bit his lips a little getting very close to cumming already. He couldn't decide what was more stimulating. The actual act of her sucking him off or how amazing she looked doing it. "Ah...I'm getting close Star... Keep going."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:44 pm

Star kept going bobbing her head, She was enjoying this quite a bit by now. She still took a bit more of him into her mouth, not sure how much more she could take, but trying to take as much as she could. She was happy he was enjoying this as much as he was, either that or he was a damned good actor that just wanted to make her feel better.

She nodded a bit at his suggestion and again as he said he was getting close. She continued her actions, rubbing her tongue along him more frequently now in order to increase the pleasure. She smiled, well at least smiled as well as she could considering she had her mouth full. She sucked a bit harder, hoping to get him off faster.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:51 pm

Alexander loved that she seemed to be enjoying this too. He couldn't decide if it was fun for her or if she just loved giving him pleasure. But he didn't have long to think about it. Instead he was distracted by the feelings that rushed through him as she worked further down and sucked harder. That was it. He couldn't hold back anymore.

He came hard into her mouth, filling in in a few moments. His massive orgasm was just as big as normal except now it was all trying to rush down her throat. "Ah! Star!" He bit his lip rather hard, his sharp fang cutting through it without any real pain. Meanwhile the desk under him suffered as his elbows pushed down, one going through it completely to break a drawer.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:06 pm

Star didn't really ahve much time to know what he was doing as he came herd into her mouth. Her eyes widened as he filled her mouth quickly, but as she swallowed, more than she could handle was pushed down her throat and she moved back, coughing quite a bit as his cum kept coming at her, spraying her all over.

After it was done she looked up to se his fang through his lip and his elbow through the desk. It was a pretty interesting sight. But she smiled and licked her lips. She was just about covered in his cum, which made her glad she took off her robe, but she would still have to take a shower considering it would probably be bad to explain everything to Gabriel covered in Alexander's um.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:17 pm

Alexander slowly pulled his fang from his lip, which healed instantly, and sat up, looking at his cum soaked mate. He could only lick his lips. "Star...I always love how you look wearing my cum." He smiled and slowly slid off the deck, ripping his elbow out of the desk as he did. As he stood his cock was still inches away from Star, the tip dripping with cum and a little of it running down his rock hard cock.

"Are you ready to take a nap now after your shower? Because I think that we should have you nice and rested for when we tell Gabriel. Just in case we have to leave. Not that I think we will." He kissed her cheek on a spot without cum before stretching. "Do you want me to take a shower with you? Or should I go find Sam?"
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:34 pm

Star smiled as he comlimented her on how she looked in his cum. She blushed, but you couldn't really see it all that well. She smirked a bit, licking her lips and then wipint her face off with the back of her hand, which wasn't covered at all in cum, and kissed his cheek. She stared at his cock as he spoke to her, though it was a bit hard to consentrate.

She ended up licking the cum from his cock before standing and clearing her throat a bit. She nodded as he asked if she was ready for her shower and nap. She kissed his cheek in return, making sure not to get anything on him. "You can go find Sam, I'm fine to shower on my own." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:44 pm

Alexander groaned a little as she licked him clean and he smiled at how affection she was. "Alright... Enjoy your shower Star. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day." He sighed a little and fixed his pants, zipping them up slowly. "I will try and keep Sam from demanding too much for her services okay?" He smiled and gave her another kiss on the cheek before turning towards the door. "I'll come get you in the bathroom and we can take our nap."

And then he was gone. It was easy to find Sam. After all, she smelled like blood and cum. It wasn't often that you found that mix. And when Alexander found her, he was nothing but smiles. "Sam...Have you been behaving yourself?"
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:56 am

Star nodded, giggling a bit as he said he'd make sure she didn't demand too much for her services. She kissed him back quickly before he turned to leave. She nodded one last time and then he was gone. She sat there for a moment, listening to the silent breathing of the sleeping girls in the room. She waited there for a moment before gathering her robe, making sure not to get any cum on it then quietly went from the room, going to the gym and took a shower.

Sam sighed, watching a squirrel outside the window. She used to think they were so fast, but not anymore. As soon as she smelled Alexander she smiled, turning around. She nodded at his question. "Behaving very well." She said with an excited smile. She knew she had been being a good girl because there was no one around to get into trouble with.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:17 pm

Alexander smiled a little when she said that. "Good. I don't want the second person I ever turned to be miss behaving. It wouldn't look god for me." He sat on a desk next to her, pulling her into his lap suddenly. "And good girls get rewards." He held her close against him, giving her cheek a soft kiss.

He only really thought of her as family for the most part. Family with benefits. "But I gave you this great reward of being a vampire. Now I want you to do something for me. You know Gabriel right? The teacher...I want you to have sex with him. And I want you to do your very best. Show him what vampire girls can do. And I will gave you any reward you want in return. Anything reasonable at least." He gave her another kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:03 pm

Sam smirked, happy that he was proud of her. She giggled as he pulled her into his lap, she nuzzled into him a bit as he spoke. "Really? What kind of rewards?" She asked, smiling as he kissed her cheek. She was enjoying this quite a bit. Her lover came back to her and now she was going to get a reward.

She looked up into his eyes, her own just as blood red. She smiled a bit more as he told er what to do. "Really? Any reward and all I have to do is sleep with Gabriel?" She asked. She was liking this deal, mainly because Gabriel was prettty hot, even if he had never been her teacher, everyone knew who the hottest teachers were, and he was one of them. She thought about it for a second then realized. "I'm not sure of what I would ask for though..." She said, looking at him a bit confused as to why he was asking her to do such a thing though.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:12 pm

Alexander smiled a little when she seemed so excited. She was rather child-like, which fit how he felt about her. "Well your reward for being good is that we can continue from where we left off. I believe I was going to put it in that cute butt of yours." He moved his hands to her rear and groped softly. Even if his feelings for her were almost parental, she was still a very pretty girl who seemed to adore him. Who was he to deny her?

"As for your other reward...Well I think you could have more time with me. Or you could ask for something that would fill your appetite for sex or blood. Either one would be fun for both of us." He laid her back on the desk before standing up. "Be creative. There are a lot of things that an older vampire like me can accomplish...Or teach you."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:43 pm

Sam smiled. The main reason she was so excited was because he was there with her. She loved him being with her, though because he was the one that changed her and because he was the one who took her virginity. She thought of him more than a family member and ven if he didn't think of her in the same way that would be fine with her. And then she thought of what she would ask for. She grinned, hoping it would be fine.

She nodded as he spoke. "Well I was thinking maybe you could never leave me." She said, meaning she didn't want him to abandon her like she had heard Star wanted him to do. She smiled and hoped that her reward would be ok. She really didn't want to be left alone anymore. But she was pretty sure if she absolutly had to she coudl find someone to be with, even if it was only for sex or food.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:00 pm

Alexander smiled a little and lifted her chin before giving her a soft kiss. "I promise I will never leave you again. You are the first member of my new coven after all." He smiled at her. She was really a sweet girl even if she did seem a bit possessive. "And soon we will have Star. Maybe even your mate some day." He smiled a little.

It would be nice to have a family again. And not like before where he was surrounded by blood hungry monsters. This would be a good family. But for now, he was going to focus on who had probably become the second most important person in his life so quickly. "Now...Do you want the first reward I promised? Do you want me to take your ass?" He gave her a wicked smirk.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:25 pm

Sam smiled and looked up at him, kissing him back quickly. She was very happy to hear he wouldn't leave her again. A grin spread across her face as he said she was part of her coven. She had never actually been part of something before so this was quite exciting. She didn't sem as happy as he mentioned Star though. She still smiled dispite fact she didn't really like Star, thinking of her as competition.

She would enjoy having a family though. The fact that she would have a family again would be quite nice. Her family had Left her before she could remember and as soon as she could live on her own she had. Her thoughts were happily interupted as he asked if she wanted what he had promised earlier. She nodded, quite excited about this now. No longer thinking about the sad things in her life.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:23 am

Alexander smiled a little when she nodded like that. He reached down and undid her pants, slowly pulling them down her hips. Soon they were tossed in the corner. But when he reached her shirt, his patience ran out and he simply gripped it tightly before pulling it off in one quick tug. Her bare chest made him smirk a little before leaning down and kissing between her breasts.

"Sam...Do you want to find your own mate?" He undid his pants quickly, freeing his length, which he pressed against her thigh. "Or do you plan on simply being my pet forever?" He moved up and kissed her neck softly before suddenly biting, knowing that she loved it.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:00 pm

She smiled as he took off her pants, helping him a bit until he got to her shirt. She giggled a bit as he just ripped it off. She loved how he did that, just suddenly doing things. She liked the surprise of everything. She smiled, watching him kiss between her breasts.

She looked up at his face as he asked about what she wanted to do. She looked down quickly to see his member out and soon pressed against her thigh. She liked that feeling. "Well... I would hope that you would be my mate, but that's not possible cause you already have your own mate. So I would like to find my own mate I guess." She said, wondering how she would go about doing such a thing. She gasped as he bit her suddenly, loving the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:31 pm

"Well...I suppose you could consider me your mate. Having someone be your mate just means that you love them strongly. And I do care about you Sam." He kissed her softly, licking her lips afterward. "But its not as a mate. Its as part of my coven. I wouldn't want to lose you any more than I would want to lose Star. You are the first member of my new family and that makes you very important. I don't mind if you think of me as your mate."

He pulled her closer to him, giving her a deep kiss. Meanwhile, his hands moved to her chest, softly massaging her breasts. "Now...If I were your mate what would you want me to do right now?" He was certain that Star would be furious at him for this buy he wanted Sam to be happy. She deserved it.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:05 pm

Sam smiled as he said she could think of him as her mate, but she was smart enough to know that he was only making her feel better. She decided to look past that right now because it did indeed make him feel better. She smiled before kissing him back, "Thank you." She whispered before kissing him again. She was thanking him for lieing to her just to make her feel better.

She kissed him back, moaning softly into the kiss as Alexander gropes at her breasts. She grinned at him. "Well... If you were my mate I'd hold you up to your promise to stick your nice hard cock in my little ass." She said. taking a ste back and bending over, wiggling her ass in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next