Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female
Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) Empty
PostSubject: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:26 pm

He wasn't very big, but that didn't prevent him from being an amazing theif. He grinned as he bought himself a plain black suit. He had been planning this heist for a while. It was going to be his biggest one yet. This company had been around longer than him and he was clean out their bank account in a matter of seconds. He was going to enjoy the result of this a lot. He bought the suit, putting it on in a bathroom before walking to the main building and scoping out the place, getting the layout down. He also tried to figure out where all the alarms were and he was doing a pretty good job.

Over the last week, inbetween his other 'jobs' he had been looking around the place. So far he hadn't been able to get past the second floor but today he thought was going to be different. He had picked today because it was very busy and the guards didn't have much time to inspect everyone. He finally got to the eleventh floor, the banking and finance floor. He suck in easily. Even this floor was busy. He sighed, looking around before sitting down at a computer and getting to work. Even though he didn't have a home he was still quite good with computers. Little did he know, as soon as he started to type. He didn't know this yet though, and by the look of it he would be there for quite a while. He grinned, sitting back and waiting for something to load. He would most likely be there until the place closed, if that happened he would just hide somewhere until they set the alarms and then go from there.

Time passed pretty fast to him, not paying attention to the people who cameand went, and for some reason they didn't really pay any mind to him. Just as he had suspected he had to stay there until after they closed. He hid in the bathroom at first, but eventually moved into the air ducts after the bathrooms were searched. He eventually moved back into the same room before, but he was more careful than before. He smiled and began typing again, so close to finishing he let his guard down. He was sure nothing could go wrong now that he was so close.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:04 pm

He had been watching this man for a while now, watching him wander around his building on his building's cameras. He had even noticed him around town from time to time, stealthily taking for others. Thief and he was going to be the one to catch him. He was watching this man all day now, watching as he tried to hack into his systems. He pulled up the main computer and put up a timer for five minutes for an automatic shutdown of every computer and internet connection in the building. Five minutes would be how much time he had to reach the man.

He would make it. The man in the much more fancier suit walked swiftly down to the eleventh floor where his hacker was. Carefully, slowly, he walked up behind him and watched as first the internet connections shut down and then smirked as the computer screen went blank and shut off. "Now, do you honestly think I am so stupid as to let a petty thief rob me and my company?" he murmured in a low, threatening voice, his eyes narrowed a little bit.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:42 am

He sat back, quite cocky now that he hadn't gotten caught all this time. it would only be about ten minutes before he would have everything he needed and then he could leave. He grinned, but juped up at the computerscreen went black. And then he heard the voice. "You've got to be kidding me..." He mumbled to himself. He slowly turned around in the chair, looking up at the tall man before him. "Well... I was hoping you were, but I guess not." He said, sitting there for a moment longer before hopping up and over the desk, hoping to outrun the man now. It was probably not the best idea, but he was going to try none the less.

He stood in front of the man, the desk between them and he smiled as if nothing was wrong. "I'm not that petty, am I?" He asked, giving him saddened puppy eyes. He was just far enough that the man wouldn't be able to reach him if he reached over the desk, And if he ried to go around the desk that would give the boy his chance to run. And he was pretty damned good at running. But for now, he would sit there, waiting for the man to make his move.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:13 am

"You really are if you think I am absolutely alone in this building. I do have my night services. Guards and the such. You won't get too far," the man murmured, shaking his head a little bit, standing like a professional President CEO of this large corporation. His black was straight, hands folded in front of him. His suit was forever clean and smooth, not a wrinkle in sight, not large noticeable ones anyway. "I can either call in my guards, which won't take long. There are some on this very floor. And they are runners. Chasers, of course. I would have nothing else. Professionals."

"Or you can come quietly with me and we'll work something out and this will never have to be mentioned," the President cocked his head to the side a little bit. He knew that any move the thief made, he would be calling guards on the floor below, this floor, and the one above. All the others would remain at every available entrance and exit that there was in this place. "I am being generous and leaving it up to you. I could have had this place swarmed with my guards. Big fellows, but I am sure you've seen them, no?"
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:55 am

Sam smirked a bit "Well, I could only hope." He said with a grin. He looked the man over. He looked very professional and the theif's suit failed in comparison to the man before him. He stood in the same pose, hands crossed in front of his chest, listening to his choices. He thought about it for a moment. "Hmm... well I assumed you would have guards, but I didn't realize you would go as far as to have the best." He said then hushed while the other spoke more.

As he said the second option sam was sure he was going to go with that one. Sam just stood there for a moment before slowly walking around the desk and standing fairly close to him. He smiled "Ok I think I'll go with the second one." He smiled up at the man. Holding his hands out as if expecting the man to put cuffs on him. He rolled his eyes a bit as he started talking about his guards. "Yes, I've seen them. I'm glad you didn't send them swarming, though that would be fairly entertaining." He mumbled the second part. He was acting almost as if this were all a game of some sort. Not as if he would get into trouble in the least.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:17 pm

"Jack, Derek," Chrystofer Black called out for the two guards that were waiting by the door. He looked down at the thief and rolled his eyes right back at him. "If it's guards you want, then guards you get. But they will only help me get you to my office. They won't hurt you unless you hurt me." He eyed the man up and down for a moment, sizing him up, guessing his skills. "And of course I hired the best. This is a large company. I won't be stupid like some have in the past."

Jack and Derek, two fairly big sized men came through the door and stood behind Mr. Black, waiting for instruction. Good guards. Good men. They were well worth the pay. "I want you two to help me take this man up to my office. Then I want you to wait by the doors, just in case." The two men nodded and went on either side of Sam and grabbed his upper arms. Chrystofer turned around and started to walk back up to his office, his guards following him.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:48 am

Sam watched as he called in two men, "But I don't want guards..." He mumbled, thinking about the option he picked. Had he heard wrong? He shrugged, and nodded at the fact that he wouldn't get hurt unless he hurt someone. And since he didn't intend to do so he should be good. Sam's skills were limited to getting away, not fighting. He wasn't very tall, or too muscular, only 5'7" and 130 pounds, so when Mr. Black sized him up he seemed to feel even smaller.

As the two large men came in, he only felt smaller. As they stood behind Black he just stood still, completely calm. As they walked over and grabbed him by the arms he tried to shrugg them off a bit. "Hey now. He said help me to his office, not break my arms." He looked up, back and forth between the two men, wondering what they would do. Sam walked as the two men started to walk, following their boss. He really hoped that he would let him go for little to nothing since he was being so cooperative.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:42 pm

Chrystofer didn't bother to tell his men to let their grip go a little bit. Even though he wouldn't be that hurt, he still deserved a little pain for trying to break into his accounts. He opened his door and the two guards pushed Sam into the room, closing their boss's door and stood outside of it. With what they were getting paid, they did not mind being Mr. Blacks guard dogs. Not at all.

Chrystofer moved around and sat down at his desk, leaning back in the big chair. His fingers were pressed together, resting against his face as he thought about what he should really do to the man. "Well...sit down so we can talk about what should happen. How about you tell me what I should do to a thief who tried to steal from a large corruption such as this..."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:15 pm

Sam sighed as he was pretty much carried to the office of Mr. Black. He stumbled into the room as he was pushed in. He lost his footing and fell to his knees, but quickly recovered. He hadn't expected for them to push him that hard, but he was fine. It wasn't like he got hurt. He looked around the office, it was pretty nice. Maybe if he was lucky and Mr. Black gave him the chance, he would be able to take at least a souviner from here.

Even though he kept looking around, he never lost sight of Black, making sure he wasn't coming around the desk to beat him or something like that. He nodded and moving around the Chair and sitting in front of his desk. He smirked a bit as Black just about asked him what his punishment should be. "Well, You could always just slap me on the wrist and send me on my way." He said, still grinning. Sam didn't really expect him to go with that, but he didn't really want to come up with his own punishment.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:20 pm

Chrystofer laughed softly and shook his head some at the thief. "Silly. If I did just that, you would only continue to keep your thieving. I've seen you around town a few times. You're not the only one that was watching," he said with a small smirk, his head cocked to the side a little bit. "Well, I really don't want a public outbreak of someone trying to hack into my systems. Better left quiet, don't you think?" He was silent then, waiting for the man to speak. Hopefully it wouldn't be something stupid again, but he had a feeling it was going to be. "Of course, I want something from you."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:54 pm

He was a bit confused when he said he had seen him before on the streets. He was almost sure he had kept a low profile during his previous robberies. Sam sighed again and didn't say a thing, he only nodded as he said he didn't want to make a bit deal out of this. He stayed silent until the other said he wanted something from him. He looked at him a bit oddly before speaking. "Well, as long as it will get me out of here quicker, I'll give you anything." He said, only thinking he wanted the promise of not telling anyone and never coming back or even as durastic as leaving town. Even that he was fine with considering he didn't have a house and he was just an urchin. He could easily move.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:57 pm

Chrystofer's eyebrows shot up at the mention of the man leaving. Then he laughed softly and shook his head some. "Silly, what makes you think I am going to just let you go? No. I want something, but it requires you to be here," he said, cocking his head to the side again, a smirk forming on his lips once more. He then got out of his chair and moved around the desk. He stood behind Sam's chair and leaned into his ear. "What I want from you is what you have. What God gave you," he whispered, licking up his neck slowly.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:26 pm

Sam stayed fairly calm for a robber who just got caught. Especially when he laughed at his idea of just leaving. He seemed to tense up as he moved around the desk. Black's smirk seemed to be odd. His eyes closed and he gripped the arms of the chair as he said he wanted what God gave him. His eyes shot open as Black licked his neck. He stood up quickly, turning around and moving back untl he hit the desk. His eyes stayed eide and he seemed to be in shock, difinitly no longer calm. "P-please tell you you want my kidney or something." He said, gripping the side of the desk.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:48 pm

Chrystofer snorted, walking over to the man and trapped him between his body and the desk. His hands went to either side of him, one leg went between Sam's legs. "Or something..." he whispered into his ear again, hitching his leg up a bit, not to hurt him, but to have the man ride his leg. He rubbed Sam's crotch with his thigh and knee carefully. "No...I want your body. I want it to be mine...as your punishment..."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:09 pm

Sam went to move, but the man's leg went between his legs. That was the one thing he didn't want him to say. He blushed a bit, not having anything smart to say anymore. As Black started rubbing his crotch with his leg he bit his lip, not sure what to do. He soon couldn't take it and while it did feel good, he knew he couldn't let him get to him that easy. He pushed Black away, moving quickly to the farthest part of the room, stalling as much as he could. He couldn't run away because of the guards outside, and they were on the eleventh floor so it wasn't like he could jump out the window. He was not liking this situation. "Can't I give you an I.O.U. or something like that?" He asked, hoping Black would say yes, but knowing it was highly unlikely.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:15 pm

Chrystofer rolled his eyes, stalking after the man. "No," he said simply, shaking his head a bit. "The more you run from me, the worse it will be. You might as well suck it up and like it. Because it's either this. Or jail. Where it is more than likely that there will be bigger, meaner men that will want you," he said, raising his eyebrows and pinned Sam against the wall again. "It's your choice," he whispered into his ear, biting at his neck, his leg right back where it was at the desk, rubbing at the thief again.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:01 pm

Sam sighed as he said there would more than likely be bigger men wanting him, which would most likely be true. He sighed again, this time in utter defeat and then hung his head low, looking down. He was then pinned again, this time against the wall. "Ok," He said, no longer knowing what to do. "Lets get this over with." He said, not looking up at Mr. Black. He shivered a bit as he bit his neck, Black's leg right where it was before. It was either this once now or repeated in jail so he would definitly choose this.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:17 pm

As Chrystofer sucked on Sam's neck, marking a dark mark on him, he knew that he wanted Sam to crave what he was about to give him. His hands took off Sam's jacket and started to unbutton the thief's shirt. "Mm...I'll make you feel good, give you a high that is so much better than the high you get from stealing..." he whispered into his ear, nibbling on his lobe a little bit.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:26 pm

Sam bit his bottom lip as he sucked on his neck. It was a sensative spot for him. He let the man slowly undress him, not fighting it anymore. He would rather have this than have to go to jail. He suddenly thought of something and gradded Mr. Blacks hands. "You're not going to do this and then turn me in are you?" He said, finially looking up at him a bit angerly. He really hoped that wasn't going to be done. He would rather die than that. It was already a stretch for him to go along with this.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:36 pm

Chrystofer blinked a little bit at him, cocking his head to the side a little bit. "Of course not. I'm going to keep you until I grow bored of you. Then I'll let you go and if I catch you thieving again, then I'll turn you in," he said, nodding his head a little bit at him. He knew that he wouldn't grow tired of the man for a while. It normally took a while to grow tired of something. Especially if that something could give him pleasure.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:47 pm

Sam closed his eyes and sighed in releif. That was good. Until it hit him. "Wait... Youre keeping me until you get bored of me?" He asked, wondering how long that would be considering not many people tired of what they were about to do. The was Sam saw it was he was going to be Black's sex slave until he grew tired of him and threw him out. Which would most likely turn out bad for Sam. He shok his head after a moment of thinking and waved his hands in the air as if to erase the thought. "Never mind. just please, be gental." He said, looking up at the man, blushing that he actually said that. But then again Sam wasn't fully gay. He had messed around with guys before but he had never gotten that far with them so he was still a virgin in that department.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:01 pm

Chrystofer smirked a little bit, getting Sam's shirt off. He leaned down and flicked his tongue against his nipple. He then closed his lips around it and sucked gently. His hand reached down and started to take off Sam's pants, pulling them and his boxers down. His hands wrapped around Sam's cock and started to jerk him slow, but with a tight grip. "Mmm..." he whispered against his nipple, sucking on it a little harder, swirling his tongue around it.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:07 pm

Sam blushed a bit as Mr. Black leaned down and licked his nipple. He gasped at the feeling and he bit his lip harder at the feel of his mouth around it. He was not used to that. He didn't even move as he started to take off his pant, sliding everything down to his ankles. He looked down suddenly as Black's hand found his cock, stroking it like that felt amazing and a twitch of pleasure ran through it as it began to harden against his will. Sam whimpered a bit as he sucked harder, his tongue swirling against his nipple making it harder to control his urge to buck his hips up into his hands.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:10 pm

Chrystofer started to kiss down Sam's stomach, getting onto his knees. He gently sucked on his hip before he opened his mouth around Sam's hardening erection. He glanced up at his face for a moment before closing his eyes and started to suck gently on the hard member. Slowly, he took more down his throat, sucking harder, rolling his tongue against the side. He purred and moaned softly, sending vibrations down his shaft.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:16 pm

Sam blushed as he kissed down his stomach, not really paying attention to where he was going, just enjoying the pleasure fo r a moment. He glanced down at him for a second, eyes half closed in pleasure at what the man was doing. Until he saw him open his mouth wider and took his cock into his mouth. "Ahh! No... please..." He said, weakly trying to push the man's head away. He blushed a deep shade of red, it felt so good, but he didn't know why he was giving him head when he just tried to rob him of everything he was worth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)   Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stealing at it's best. (Naochan and Rainbows)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next