Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female
Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) Empty
PostSubject: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:23 pm

Sam moaned loudly as he pressed hard into her. She really was loving every second of this. “Oh… Alexander… this is…” She paused, moaning again “Amazing.” She concluded. She was quite glad she had decided to go with this instead of his tongue. While that felt good, this felt better. She moaned again, reaching up and wrapping her arms around him, pulling him closer and kissing him. She really was enjoying this quite a bit.

She moaned again, clawing at his back and ripping small slits in his flesh that would automatically heal without a scar only to be made again. She threw her head back, releasing him and bring her hands down to the desk where she now scratched at it, ripping it up in her hand quite a bit. She didn't relize hos strong she actually was until she was done and she lightly bit him, only drinking a bit of his blood before letting go, seeing it heal instantly.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:29 pm

For some reason, all of her rough actions, her scratches and bites, were making him horny. He groaned softly his back arching a little as his hips moved at a blur. "Mm...Sam...Behave yourself or you might actually hurt me." He smirked and lifted her off of the desk, pushing her against a wall quickly and hard, the wall nearly buckling under them though it would feel like only a light bump to her.

His hips kept moving, making the wall groan and warp under them as he moved so hard a human would be broken by now. "I forgot how fun vampires were to fuck." He grabbed her leg and wrapped it around him, his hand moving to rest on her rear. "I am gonna have that cute little ass next."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:49 pm

Sam smiled. His hips seemed to be moving at a normal speed to her, though she knew how fast they were really going. She moaned a bit louder, smirking up at him as he said she might actually hurt him. She doubted that considering she knew she was still weaker than him. But the thought of that was quite entertaining to her. She gasped as he moved her against the wall, the wall bending behind them. This was all so amazing to Sam She didn't know anone could be fucked so hard but it feel normal.

As the wall groaned she put her hands back on his shoulders. She was loving every second of this. She smiled as he said he forgot how fun vampires were. "And humans arn't this fun?" She asked, adding another moan ot the end. She wrapped her leg easily around him, happy to do so. It even allowed him to go a bit deeper, if that was possible. She smiled as he said he woul dhave her ass next. "I'm looking foward to it." She said wrapping her hands around him again.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:04 pm

"No...Humans aren't this fun. Mostly at least..." He groaned and leaned his head against her neck. "Mm...I don't get to go as fast as I want to. Only two humans felt this good." He started to pull her hips into his thrusts hard, trying to spare the wall. After all, if he broke it Gabriel would probably be mad and he would have to explain his little pet to Star. He didn't know if she would mind but she might be upset that he turned her.

His mind didn't stay on that for long though. He sank his fangs into her neck and growled a little, making sure not to drink much blood. But he loved to bite her. She wasn't getting the same effect from his venom. She liked being bitten simply because she thought it was fun. "You are a very kinky girl for someone who was human and a virgin ten minutes ago."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:26 pm

Sam listened, she was glad she would have him along with other guys to fuck. She would get to enjoy him the most though if humans weren't as good as vampires. She was a bit comfused as there were only two humans that felt this good. And she wondered who they were, but figured she would ask later. She moaned loudly, pushing against the wall a bit to ram into him harder. She made sure not to mess up the wall at all though, considering that was what he seemed to be doing and if they broke it they would probably get in trouble.

She lost her train of thought as he bit into her. She really liked him doing that. It felt very good. Even though she didn't feel the effect of his venom, she still really liked it. She smiled moaned again. she was starting to get closer and she could feel the heated feeling welling up in her lower stomach. As she said she was kinky she just smiled. "Well if it feels half as good as this then I'm sure I'll like it." She said, moaning again.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:34 pm

"Well you have only had your own hand before and now you want me to bite you and fuck you hard." He smirked and started to thrust a little harder, his fangs suddenly sinking into her neck again. He seemed to like biting her as much as she liked being bitten. But as he started to get closer, he had to let go, groaning and growling softly. "Sam...Where do you want all my cum?"

He wrapped her other leg around him, leaving her completely in the air as he thrust hard into her. He could feel himself about to cum and he knew that she was probably already full of his pre-cum. "Mm...We have all night to do this you know...There are lots of kinky things we can try."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:46 pm

She blushed a bit, moaning softly. "Well... I kinda used to fantasize about such things while rubbing myself." She said, a bit softly. She was almost ashamed of it, but it was true and she was amazed that she had actually admitted it to someone. She moaned again, holding onto him tightly. She Bit her lip at his question, thinking about it for a moment.

As he wrapped his other leg around her she moaned loudly, and as he thrust into her again she could take hit. any longer. Her back arched, her nails dug into him again and she just about screamed his name. Her walls were clenched tightly around his member as she orgasmed hard. It felt so good to have something inside her as she did so. She only got party of what he said about them being able to try all sorts of kinky things since they had all night. After she calmed down a bit she couldn't help but ask. "You mean you don't have a lover or somehting like that already?" She would be a bit surprised if he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:57 pm

Since Alexander never got an answer to his question, he decided to make his own choice. He thrust in and out hard and fast even as she came around him, causing him to groan louder. Then after thrusting through her entire orgasm, he pulled out and his thick torrent of seed covered her front. "Mm...Well...I do have a mate. But she is busy with her human. She hasn't been able to decide between us."

He pressed his rock hard cock against her stomach, rubbing it against her cool skin. For him, the cool body of a vampire was just as appealing as Star's warm one. And the fact that he didn't have to worry about her well being as much made him more excited to try out all of his kinks. "I think that we need to find you some outfits to wear so that I can rip them off."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:17 pm

With him still thrusting even after she was done it took a bit longer to come back down from the euphoria of her orgasm. She nodded as he explained what his mate was doing. "Ahh, that's a shame. I'd pick you over a human any day." She said with a sly grin. But then again at the moment she was still a bit overwhelmed with pleasure so she would say just about anything to get more. She grinned looking down at the cum covering her chest. She was enjoying that feeling.

She looked a bit lower at his cock pressing against her stomach. She was a bit curious as to what he wanted to try. As he mentioned outfits she smiled. "That sounds fun." She said simply. She wondered what other things he would like and what other things she would get to try out tonight. She was pretty excited now, wanting to more about his interests.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:27 pm

Alexander lifted her chin and gave her a gentle kiss. "Well thank you Sam. But you are a new vampire. Its natural you adore the person who turned you." He leaned in and kissed her again, this time tilting his head to the side and starting to kiss her neck. "Don't worry, you will start to hate me soon enough." He was suddenly behind her, his arms around her tightly. "But for now...I think I have a few sexual promises I made to a formerly shy little red head."

He moved his hands down to her thighs, spreading legs a little and licking her neck. "Did I tell you I love your hair? Red is my favorite color for obvious reasons." He slowly moved his hand between her legs and rubbed her softly. "Is it red down here too?" He smirked a little.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:41 pm

Sam smiled but was a bit confused when he said she would soon hate him. "I-I'll hate you?" She asked, not knowing what he was talking about. She kissed him back none the less, her thoughts soon waundering to other things. She smiled as he said he had promises to fulfill. "And you better fulfill them all." She said with a grin. She wanted to try a lot of thing with him because she didn't know what turn her on the most quite yet.

She willingly sread her legs for him as he stood behind her. She wasn't sure what he was going to do quite yet, but she was pretty sure she had an idea. She smiled as he said he loved her hair. "Well thank you." She said biting her lower lip as he started rubbing her. "Mmm... Why don't you see?" She asked, in quite the provocative voice. She knew he would know quite soon that it was, if he didn't know already.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:48 pm

"Well unless I make you part of my little family you will hate me eventually for ruining your human life...Although..." He licked her neck teasingly. "Maybe you would be welcome in our little group." He smiled and nuzzled her for a moment before suddenly disappearing, on his knees between her legs. He nuzzled against her clit gently, smiling a bit. "It is red...Cute." He gave her a long lick.

"Mm...And you taste good...And I know for a fact that you love sex already. I bet you would be welcome. Even if we have to pretend you are my mate." He leaned her back against the wall, resting her legs on his shoulders and licking at her softly, his tongue caressing her clit. "How does that sound?" He moved a hand up and pushed two fingers into her rear.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:47 pm

Sam nodded. She didn't know if that was really true, but that was fine for now. She shivered a bit as he licked at her neck. Grinning as he said she might just be welcome. She smiled as he was soon between her legs. Moaning softly as he nuzzled her clit. She couldn't help but blush a bit as he said her pubic hair being read was cute. She then shivered again smiling She liked the sound of being welcom in their group, expecially considering she had never been welcome anywhere before. "I like that sound..." She gasped as his two fingers soon entered her rear.

He should have already knew but Star had been standing in the door for some time, just watching and listening to his promises. "So you're going to leave me for some other vampire just like that?" She asked, right after he said they might have to pretend Sam was his mate. "As soon as you think I'm asleep you're just going to pick a new mate?" She was quite angry with him, and it would take quite a bit of convincing to change her mind.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:54 pm

Alexander was lapping at her softly when he heard that voice that always made him smile. Well, when it was happy it did. In a moment he was already next to Star, a sorry look on his face. "Star...I...I didn't mean that she would really be my mate. But she wanted to be a vampire and I don't just want to leave her. She could pretend to be my mate so Gabriel doesn't look at me like a monster." But what he didn't realize was that he was talking fast. Impossibly fast. Only he and Sam had a hope of understanding him.

He nuzzled against Star's shoulder, a frown on his face. This time when he spoke it was possible to understand. "I love you Star. She just seemed like she would enjoy the vampire life. I want you be a vampire because I am selfish. I turned her for her. I'll send her off to fuck random guys if you want...Don't be mad." And the whole thing happened in only a few moments.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:20 pm

Sam was enjoying this quite a bit until the other woman interupted their fun. She glared at her, though stayed in her place. When she heard her name and saw the look on his face she understood. So that was his mate. A human? Now that was odd, at least to her. Star just crossed her arms over her chest, She was expecting him to be happy that she left Gabriel's side to come see him, but instead she found him asking someone else to be his mate. She rolled her eyes, not understanding him. "We've been lying to Gabriel this whole time, what should make me think that you arn't lying to me?" She asked, still not believing him.

She looked over at him eyeing him cautiously. She didn't know whether to believe him or not. She looked over at the other girl. Sam stepped foward, nodding. "It's true. I wanted him to change me. I've wanted it for a while, plus I'm less shy like this." She said, looking a bit saddened as well. She didn't even flinch as he said he would send her off to fuck random guys. Star did quite enjoy that idea to make sure they weren't together. "I can't help but be mad. I would really like it if you consulted me on such things." She said, still a bit angry.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:50 am

Alexander put on his best sad face. "I heard Gabriel. He said that he thought I liked you. And unlike most humans, he could kill me very easily. I don't want him to think I am trying to steal you. Then Sam seemed like she didn't like her human life and I asked." When she said that he should have consulted her he sighed. "No offense Star...But you are happy. You don't see the appeal of being a vampire. Of having no rules. And I can't leave Sam alone."

He was suddenly at his clothes, getting dressed. "She is a new vampire and she will get lonely very easily. And she is dangerous." He looked at Sam, an annoyed look on his face. Obviously he didn't like being interrupted, even by Star. "I don't think she can resist biting during sex and that would mean death for someone. I don't want you to be mad but I can't leave her alone while she is still hungry." He looked rather embarrassed. After all, he wanted to go with Star so much. But he had to be responsible.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:59 am

Star listened to him, only kind of getting what he was talking about. She sighed, trying to think. This was getting more and more complicated and she knew eventually Gabriel would figure everything out. And when he did he wouldn't enjoy it at all. She looked over to Sam who was just standing there by now, listening as well, hoping she would be abandoned. When he said she didn't see the appeal of being a vampire she shook her head. "I do see the appeal, it's just I'm not sure Gabriel would enjoy me turning, especially if you're the one turning me." She said looking him straight in the eyes.

Sam was a bit offended that he doubted her self restraint when it came to biting during sex. She was sure she could hold herself back if needed. But she didn't say a word. Star continued to listen, and once he was done she sighed, walking over to him. She hugged him, he was still fairly warm from his last feeding. "Ok, I guess you can stay with her. But just don't leave me." She said, looking up at him, a bit scared he would un off with this new vampire. She suddenly turned to face Sam. "And You, don't get too attatched or I'll kill you." She said. She had to admit, she was jealous that this girl would get to spend so much time with Alexander. But she would have to deal with it for now.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:45 pm

Alexander smiled at Star a little. "I would never ever leave you Star." He kissed her softly, his arms wrapping around her tightly. "And I promise that I won't let her get to attached. I have assured her that she is not going to be my mate. It is just for fun so that I have a way to keep myself entertained while you are with Gabriel. And I also need to teach her about being a vampire."

He lifted Star up and held her close, carrying her over to the desk. "So...Are you going to let me have some time with my sweet Star?" He seemed to have forgotten all about Sam already until he sat up and looked at her. "Sam...You can go if you like." He seemed rather embarrassed now. After all, he had just changed her life forever and now he was kicking her out. "You don't have to though."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:12 pm

Star smiled a bit as he said he would never leave her. She was quite happy about that. She did love him after all. She kissed him back, happy that he was so close to her now. She nodded as he explained the deal with Sam. "Well I guess that'll be fine." She said, thinking that as soon as Sam learned all she needed to know she would be out of there. Or at least that was what Star hoped for. But then again that was her being selfish.

She yelped a bit as he lifted her easily, taking her over to the desk. She smirked at his question. "Sure, I'm sure we can have some time together." She grinned, not even thinking about Sam anymore. That was until Alexander spoke to her. She was enjoying watching them. It was quite cute. When he told her she can go if she liked she only nodded, getting the hint to leave. Star watched her leave and then smirked at him, huging him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:27 pm

Alexander watched her leave, though, pain obvious on his face. And once she was out of the room, he spoke with Star, though he knew that the new vampire would be able to hear. "I feel a bit bad about throwing her out like that Star. After all, I sort of ruined her life for her. She will never be human again." He kissed Star softly. "And even though I am sure all the guys will love her now, its lonely being a vampire without a mate."

Then a thought crossed his mind and it made him flinch. What if she wanted him as her mate. That would complicate this quite a bit. It wasn't uncommon for new vampires to want to be the mate of the one who turned them. But then he looked down at Star and decided not to worry. "I will talk to her once you go to sleep..." He kissed Star, not so much interested in sex as being close to her.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:49 pm

Star could see the pain in his face, and suddenly felt kind of bad that she was so selfish. All she really wanted was ot have both Alexander and Gabriel, but that seemed to be more complicated than she had hoped for. She sighed and nodded. She felt bad for throwing her out like that as well. The fact that she would never be human again didn't help at all. She kissed him back quickly, then looked over to the door she had just walked out of. She knew that Sam was still standing there because of her shadow under the door.

She could only hope Sam didn't want him as her mate, though only Sam would know that. And to tell you the truth, Sam would snatch him up in a heartbeat had Star given her the chance. Star sighed, burrying her face in his chest. She just wanted to die at that moment. This was much more complicated than she wanted. She nodded a bit, kissing him back. She wasn't really there for sex either, just wanted to be with him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:54 pm

Alexander laid on the desk next to her, pulling her close against him, smiling a little. "So...How was your time with lover boy? It seems like it was kind of short. If I was away from you for three days you would still be in there moaning to high heaven." He pulled her close to him, nuzzling against her neck. It was nice to have his Star back. He didn't give Sam a second though.

Instead he found himself suddenly hungry again. Not because he needed blood. But because he loved to taste Star. As much as she was addicted to his venom, he was addicted to her blood. He loved to give the girl everything that he could. And soon he found himself leaning close to her neck and nuzzling against her. "Mm...You smell so good Star..."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:19 pm

Star smiled and cuddled up on the desk next to him. As he asked about Gabriel she couldn't help but smile. "Well, considering he's human and he hasn't slept for a few days I thinkhe did quite well." She said with a smirk. She liked that Gabriel still had sex with her even though he was so tired. She couldn't help but shiver as he nuzzled her neck. She had missed him being so close to her neck even though it hadn't been that long.

She smiled as he kept nzzling her neck. It felt so good. She actually had to bite her lip to keep from moaning. She smiled as he said she smelled good. She thought about it for a moment. "You can if you want to." She said, a slight grin on her lips. She assumed he would know what she was talking about, especially since she was prett sure he was thinking about biting her.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:38 pm

Alexander was licking his lips the whole time she talked about Gabriel. "I could have kept you busy for a few hours even if I didn't drink for a while...But you Star..." He leaned in and kissed her neck. "I think we should turn you just for your health. After all, you spend most of your day having sex with two insatiable guys." He gave her throat a soft lick. "And I literally could go for days."

He opened his mouth slowly, suddenly sinking his razor sharp fangs into her neck and suckling softly, enjoying the taste of her blood as always. It tasted so good to have her again after all these bland humans. The only other good meal he had was Star and she simply tasted good because she almost seemed meant to fuck vampires. As his venom mixed with her blood, he enjoyed her taste.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:57 pm

Star smiled, and nodded. "I know you could keep me going for more than a couple of hours." She grinned. She shivered as he kissed her neck. It felt quite nice. She giggled a bit as he said thwy should turn her just for her health. "Well If you can convince Gabriel then I'd be all for it." She said with a grin still. She really wouldn't mind being changed as soon as Gabriel said it was fine. She gasped as he licked her neck. She enjoyed it quite a bit.

She moaned as he sank his fangs into her neck. It felt so good to have his venom in her veins again even though it hadn't even been a full day. She moaned softly as he continued to suck on her neck, wrapping her arms around him tightly, which wouldn't have hard at all to Alexander, but that was fine with her. "Mmm... Alexander... I missed this." She truely was adicted to his venom and she didn't mind it at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next