Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female
Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-19

What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows) Empty
PostSubject: What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows)   What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:51 pm

Star smiled, just relaxing in her room. Origionally she ahd gone up there to get ready for a party her father was making her go to, but she had got sidetracked with other things. Drawing to be percise. She was very good at Drawing, but she had always kept it to herself so all of her things stayed hidden under her bed. Right now she was laying on her bed, sketchpad in hand and was doodling the view out her window. It was very detailed and it was obvious she had been working on it for a while.

She sighed, setting the pad of peper down and walked over to her closet. She was already wasting time as it was and if she didn't get doen stairs soon her father would be angry. She took off her current dress, pulling out an even more extravigant one and laying it on her bed before going over ot her dresser, only in a corset and panties now. She piicked up her brush, and began brushing her hair, almost mindlessly as she thought of a party of rich, snobby, drunken people that would try to act civil but would only fail.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows)   What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:48 pm

Leon smiled as he scaled the walls and over the heads the guards on duty. The wall was easy to climb since he had practiced for this day over a few weeks. His eyes scanned the sides of the buildings for the balcony of the princess's room. He smiled as he got close to the building and then started to climb up to her balcony. Leon was glad he had decided to dress lightly or this climb would have been rough. As a knight of a kingdom far away, he knew he had to be smart about this idea of his.

His blue eyes closed as he rested on the floor below her balcony. Leon shook his light brown hair as he adjusted his leather tunic top. He was of athletic build and a little bit taller than the normal. Then he looked up and decided he better move quickly. Leon climbed up to her balcony and smiled that her doors were open. "Such a pretty girl."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows)   What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:20 am

Star sighed as she turned in the seat and looked at the dress layed out on her bed. It was a very pretty dress, but she wasn't really one for dresses. On more than one occasion she was caught in man's pants sneaking back in. It was normal for the common people to wear pants, but if royality did it people would freak out. She rolled her eyes, going to her closet and looking through it. She wished she had a less fancy dress to wear, but could find none. She turned again, moving and standing in front of her bed, her back to the balcony door.

She was trying to waste as much time as possible, that way maybe her father wouldn't make her go to the stupid party, but then again no matter what she knew he was going to make her go. She reached down, grabbing the dress and holding it before herself before sighing again. She gasped, turning aroundholding the dress to her body to cover herself. "W-who are you?" She asked, only seeing their shadow on the curtain hanging in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows)   What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:15 pm

His laugh was like a trickle of water as he stepped closer to her. "I'm here to invite you to a better party." Leon said slyly and got closer to her. "Out of your father's boundaries and acting like a norml girl." He said as he looked at her and smiled as she hid her body from him. The man sat down in a chair and looked at her with hungry eyes. "Tell me you don't want to be another normal girl and I'll leave."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows)   What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:14 am

Star was a bit worried as the man stepped closer. She bit her lip nerveously as he invited her to a 'better party". The way he described it, it sounded so tempting. She really did want to be a normal girl, but she couldn't trust a man who came from her balcony. She eyed the man cautiously, facing him the entire time so he could see her bare back. "Well... I would like to be normal..." She said, thinking about it for a moment. "But I really shouldn't leave. I mean You came from my balcony, how can I trust you?" She said. That was her main excuse.

(Merry X-mas!)
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows)   What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:04 am

He smiled at her back and walked closer to her. "Well, I'm a knight here to save you from an assianation attempt on you." Leon rubbed her back, softly and slowly as he got closer to her. "And why would I lie to a beautiful girl like you?" His lips brushed the back of her neck as he touched her hips. The man reached into his pocket for his plan if she refused.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows)   What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:07 am

Star stayed turned away as he explained himself. She was a bit uncomfortable considering what she was wearing. She gasped and turned around quickly as he said he was trying to save her from an assination. She shivered a bit and thought about his question as he brushed his lips against her neck. She looked back at him from the corner of her eye, "Well... You did come in through the window... it's not too normal..." She said, looking back foward and stepping away from him.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows)   What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:19 am

"I couldn't be seen. If they now I warned you, they'd kill us both." Leon said as he sat down and brushed his hand through his hair. "But if you want to die because you don't trust me...then that's up to you." His eyes closed as he stood up and walked closer to her. He pulled out a gag and blindfold. "But I will not let you die here." He told her to get dressed in a comfortable dress as he also pulled a gun. "You scream and you'll regret it."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows)   What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:03 pm

Star turned around, looking at him as he sat down. She had a very bad feeling about this. As he walked closer again she she turned back around, not really liking him too close to her. She gasped as she saw what he pulled out to use on her. She did as he said, putting on a comfy dress. Her eyes widened even more as he pulled out the gun. She gulped, really not liking how this had turned out. She began sobbing, wondering how this had happened.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows)   What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:16 pm

His hands went to her wrists as he kissed her lips and then tied her arms behind her back. "I won't hurt you, I was told to. But you're too sexy." Leon said as he hugged her and gagged her as he lead her over to the balcony and signals my men. They stand down there waiting for me to lower you down. "Don't be afraid of me. Be afraid of my superiors." He hugged her and kissed her lips.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows)   What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:48 pm

Star kept her mouth closed tightly and tried to turn her face away wanting hi to stop touching her. His kiss distracted her enough to allow him to tie her hands without much struggle. She went over to the balcony against her will. She mumbled against the gag as he told ehr not to be afraid of him. What she was saying was 'how can I not be afraid of you? You broke into my room and not your kidnapping me.' As he kissed her again she turned her head away, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows)   What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:57 pm

He blindfolded his princess and kissed her neck as she was lowered down from her balcony. The guards held her as he came down and took his place on his horse. Leon placed the princess in front of him and let her feel his manhood from behind. His eyes closed for a second before riding away with her.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows)   What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:37 pm

Star didn't struggle as she was lowered down to the ground, not wanting to fall or anything. She knew better than that. Though as soon as someone's hands touched her she began struggling again, assuming she was at least close to the ground. She thrashed about until her dress almost went up and then she was moving onto another horse from what she could tell. She gasped as she could also tell what was right behind her. It made her quite uncomfortable, but it wasn't like they would care how she felt. She didn't even know who it was that was right behind her at the moment so she was about to start freaking out.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows)   What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:22 am

"It's okay. I'm just happy to have you." Leon said as he kissed the back of her neck and brought her closer to him. His hands brushed her breasts as he held the reins. He kept her close to him as they rode off with her. They had been sneaky so it would be a while til they found out she was gone. "We're going to be my pet, now."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows)   What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:38 am

Star shook her head as he spoke. She wasn't happy he had her. She shivered a bit as he kissed the back of her neck. She didn't like the way he was touching her, she couldn't even do anything about it. She wondered how long it would take her parents or the maids or guards to know she was gone. She kind of hoped that it wouldn't be too long because technally she was supposed to be downstairs at the moment. She gasped as he said she was going to be his pet and started to struggle more, not wanting to be such a thing.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows)   What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:53 am

His hands keot her close to him as he lead them to their hideout. "If you want to live, you'll beheave and do as I say." Leon said as he gripped her neck and traced down her throat and into her cleavage. He had a gentle touch as he let his manhood press to her behind. Her disappearence was discovered after they were already gone. The horse tracks were hidden and no sign of the kidnappers anywhere. "You'll be mine forever as long as you behave."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows)   What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:18 pm

Star struggled a bit as they ket going she didn't know where they were going and she couldn't even say anything. It was driving her insane. She froze as he said if she wanted to live she'd behave. She didn't want to behave for this man. She didn't even behave for her own father. She struggled more as his hand moved down to her cleavage. She didn't like him touching her, despite how gentle he was. She was sure they would have been discovered by now, but she didn't know that they wouldnt be found out. She shook her head as he said she would be his forever. She didn't want that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows)   What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows) Empty

Back to top Go down

What kidnapping? (Death and Rainbows)
Page 1 of 1