Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:23 am

She smiles at him and nods. "Well I'm ready." She says to him softly and turns around to shows off her dress. "I'll wait down in the car for you." She says softly to him as she walks away from his door and down the stairs. She walks up the front door, grabs her purse and walks out of the house. She walks to the car and smiles at the driver as he opens the door for her. "Thank you." She says and gets into the car.
Back to top Go down
http://adultrpg.secrets-stories.net/forum.htm
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:38 am

A smile crossed his face, their was only one thing he needed now, his wallet.. that had his money, his cards.. and everything else that was important including one image that was of Sky, when she was a little younger when he had first taken her in about three years ago. Once he had that wallet he walked down to the car and then slid into its steel embrace before giving the driver the signal to continue before sitting back in the chair "Ahh.. luckily its a short trip.. Or I would start by drinking some of the wine in the back here.." His voice was soft as he spoke to his maid Sky, of whom after a while was allowed to sit in the back with him, after many years of dedication towards him.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:51 am

"You wouldnt drink it if while I have my hands on you." She says to him softly as she moves and sits in his lap. She lays her head down upon his shoulder. "Or while your hands are full of a woman in your lap." She says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:32 pm

Sky had a point as he smiled watching her move onto his lap a soft sigh escaping him as her shoulder went onto his shoulder. Once she had finished saying what she had to say his arms went around her before he began to speak "I feel so privileged to have a maid like you... your more a friend and lover then such a thing.. which is what makes you special and mean a lot to me" Once that was said he gently kissed her cheek before just gently holding his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:00 pm

She smiles at him at his words and stays against him. "My job is to please you and if your not pleased then I'll do anything to please you." She says to him softly as she stays in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:37 am

Hearing that a smile crossed him "I am glad you do that..as my days would be horrid without you" he lent forward lightly kissing her again, they were only a few minutes away from the shop now.. which was a shame in a way, but in another way it was great "Well then soon we will enter the shop.. buy decorations and more importantly alcohol and then we can head back home.. unless you think of something else you want"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:58 pm

She smiles softly and kissed him after he spoke to her. "I was thinking of a lovely little Mrs. Clause outfit for you for Christmas." She says to him softly. "As a present." She says to him sexually.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:12 pm

Hearing that a small smile crossed his face, "I would quite like that.. yet you already knew that or you would not have said anything" He smiled liking the sound of Christmas more so then ever, alcohol.. a maid that was just their to pleasure him, some decorating and a nice outfit for her to look good during that, it beat most of his Christmas's by far. Slowly the car pulled up before the driver got out and opened the door for the two of them "I will call you when we are ready, don't keep me waiting.. we should be a good half an hour or maybe a whole hour, so go relax a little"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:39 pm

She smiles and gets out of the car. She stands there and holds out her hand to him for his credit card so she could go get his present that she would be wearing for him. "I need your card." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:25 pm

He playfully hesitated before handing it over to her since he did trust her and it was his maid after all, and it was going to be used to help pleasure him, which was in her job description.. well actually pleasuring him was her job description then followed by simple tasks here and their. "While you go do that, I will start buying some alcohol with the cash I have on me already..." once he said that he thought for a moment "actually I will wait for you in front of the liquor store,"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:33 pm

"I'll get the outfit and Christmas lights." She says to him softly and kisses him on the lips. "I'll met you when I get the stuff I need." She says to him softly and grabs his ass before walking away from him with his card in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:03 pm

He rather enjoyed the soft kiss before speaking to Sky again. "Ok then, I will go buy the liquor then if you are buying lights at the same time" Chris could not help but emit a very soft groan before watching her walk off and then he began to walk towards his destination to stock up on, wine , vodka, some spirits, and other things that would go well in cocktails.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:25 pm

She smiles as she tries on as many different lingerie outfits as she can get her hands on. She had two that she liked the most so she just decided to get them both, one for Christmas eve and Christmas day. She paid for them and went to go get lights. Once she got lights she headed for the liquor store and waited outside for him.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:39 pm

Once he was happy with what would make brilliant cocktails he walked out with probably about 12 to 14 liters of alcohol that would last them for quite a while, all were put in a box as he walked out of the liquor store after paying. Seeing Sky he smiled before deciding to ask "Ready to go now?, I have enough alcohol to last us to early Christmas to new years day." A smile appeared on his face as he shook the box a little, glass against glass made a chink noise, as many bottles were inside this rather heavy duty box. Once they were ready he would call up his driver and get him to drive them home.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:09 pm

She smiles and nods. "Yes, I am ready to go." She said to him softly and kisses him on the cheek. "I got two outfits since I couldnt make up my mind." She says to him softly. "Oh I hope you like them." She says to him softly. "Red and Black." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:43 pm

Chris smiled at her feeling her lips touch his cheek so tenderly, "You know I will like them, you are perfect already and anything more.. just adds naturally to you" His smile remained liking the two colors "I look forward to seeing them then.. this really is going to be a special Christmas.." Hearing that he hooked his arm with hers walking and dialing up the driver "We are ready to leave, meet us at the exit outside that technology store.."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:11 pm

She smiles and slips his credit card into his pocket, kept her hand in his pocket. "I know I would look great in them since I tried them on and looked at myself in the mirror." She says to him softly. "Will you be carrying the crat into the house or will you let the someone else do that for you?" She asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:49 pm

For once he felt not like being lazy, which was unlike him considering he was a master "Just to the car.. then our driver can lug it inside.." A smile crossed his face before they left the shop before spotting the car, the crate going in the boot before the pair of them entered together through the same door "Home we go Sky.." something he was glad of as he could only shop for so long.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:31 am

She smiles as she gets an takes a seat. Once she saw him sit down she got into his lap and snuggled up against on top of him. "Of course." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 2:55 pm

It was always nice to have some one close, to occupy your body when ever something was done. Which was why Christopher partially enjoyed his maids company, other then the many other various reasons. Soon the car rocked up at their house his arms that had been around Sky now leaving her as he slowly got up once the car stopped which she would realize like always to get up so they both could get out. "Well then here we are"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:23 pm

She smiles softly and gets out of the car with him. She holds onto her bags she brought and walked up to the house. She unlocked the house and went inside. She walks softly and swift-fully up the starts. "I guess I'll just have to go hide these while you set those on the stands." She says as she tosses him the bag of decorations.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:30 pm

Chris once seeing the door opened entered signaling the driver to grab the box of alcohol and bring it in for him. Once that was organized he listened to Sky's words before smiling "Don't forget were you put them.." He was always good with reactions catching the bag before smiling and beginning to do what was suggested.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:40 pm

She smiles softly and stops at the top of the stairs. "You might want to get a tree soon. I love decorating a lovely tree." She say sto him softly as she moves down the hall and hides the bag of lingerie.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:51 pm

"That can be arranged, I will get one of the general servants to put one on order so that we get it in a day or two." Chris watched Sky walk down the main hall only to disappear for a little bit as he then walked towards the main chamber that he resided in usually, she would know that he was in there as that was the place he spent most of his time in.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:21 pm

She smiles as she comes back out down the stairs and into his chambers were he resides in. She climbs into is lap and kisses him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next