Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:27 pm

Groans escaped him as he felt his maid ride him, his climax drew closer with each time she went up and down onto him "So close... So.. close.." His breath was in pants, moans leaving hims mouth as he tried to speak.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:31 pm

She moans out as she lays down on top of him and kisses him deeply as she rides him faster. She couldnt help herself as she rides him faster as she lays down on top of him.
Back to top Go down
http://adultrpg.secrets-stories.net/forum.htm
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:10 pm

His climax was pretty much their as he kissed her his hips thrusting into hers. The speed increase brought it even closer before he thrusted up hard and deep his climax had been reached. A moan escaped him leaving straight into her mouth his cock filling her with his warm thick cum a sigh of pleasure and relief escaped him as he looked upwards at the roof. Chris smiled before kissing her once more ".. Thank you for this.. So .. can I wake up to this more often?"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:56 pm

She swallowed his cum and pulled back once he was done cuming in her mouth. She smiles and moves up onto his lap. "If that's what you want then yes." She says to him softly. "You should know, I love sleeping naked." She says to him with a bright smile and she wanted to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:13 pm

Chris nodded before smiling "It is exactly what I want.." Once he heard that he thought for a moment before speaking yet again "well then, your new room to sleep is in here.. and I might start doing the same thing..." It would make it easier in the morning, his hand grabbing the coffee on the tray before taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:36 pm

She smiles and lays her head down on his shoulder. "That's fine with me." She say sto him softly. "Do you want me to start cooking in nothing but a apron?" She asked him softly with a grin on her lips as she looks up at him.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:38 pm

Chris smiled before answering "Ok then, the only time you can wear clothes, is when your cooking.. and all you can wear is an apron" He had agreed with her and now set it us a simple rule, which she since had suggested it obviously would not argue with.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:48 pm

She smiles and kisses him softly on the cheek. "And wearing clothes when leaving the mansion." She says to him softly. "So what will we be doing in two months when christmas comes?" She asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:52 pm

He smiled before nodding "Yes,although I have told you before my rules don't apply once your outside of this house, the only rule I have when your outside is you return" Chris thought for a moment before not actually knowing "Well since its your first Christmas with me.. I will let you pick such a thing.."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:12 pm

She smiles at him and nipped at his neck. "I want to decorate for christmas and drink until we can move." She says to him with a smile. "While having sex." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:18 pm

He listened to her before deciding to speak, "So you plan to do all three of those at the same time? Well drinking .. having sex and decorating would be interesting and hard work..." Chris smiled liking the idea, even if she wanted to do those separate.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:22 pm

She smiles and laughs a bit. "Oh drinking and having sex is together but decorating is different story." She says to him softly as she stays close to him.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:25 pm

"I was hoping at least one of them were paired together" Now he was rather looking forward to Christmas... It just sounded like he would get into the Christmas spirit so well, and now he could not wait for the season, as it just sounded like a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:34 pm

She smiles at him softly. "Hmm, can we start decorating tomorrow or later today?" She asked him softly since she wanted to start decorating for christmas. "Atleast get the lights up on the house." She says to him.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:01 pm

Hearing that he smiled before thinking "Well and then the day after we could start stock piling the alcohol... maybe use some a little early.." a soft laugh escaped Chris, showing he was a little eager for the drinking and sex plan, it would be fun.. but first they should decorate the house together.. although she was the maid sometimes he wondered who was more in control.. him or her.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:01 pm

She smiles at his words. "Alright. We can go into town and buy more alcohol since there isnt any in the house." She explains to him softly. "And I can go around the stores and get some christmas decorations that we need." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:23 am

Hearing what his maid had to say a smile crossed his face before he looked at her with kind eyes "I want you to start calling me Chris.."It was rare for a master to tell a servant of his, a name that was his.. although she was a special case to him. "Shall I get the driver ready for us then?" soon they would be shopping, and it was for all the important things of course... alcohol.. and Christmas decorations to light up the house and decorate it with color..
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:32 am

She smiles softly at his words. "Not yet." She says to him softly. "I love to call you by your name but its wrong for a servent to call you that." She explains to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:18 am

Christopher looked at her once she returned before thinking for a moment "But your more then just a servant... your a friend..a lover.. you do more then anyone else here.. and you seem to stay for your own reasons.." Many times he had offered her holiday leave and breaks yet she seemed to not budge from her duties something that was respectable about Sky.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:39 am

"I stay because I have no one to go home too." She says to him softly as she stands up and goes to the balcony, looking out to the wild. "So I stay with you because it's all I have." She says to him softly as she explains it to him.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:47 am

Chris sighed a little before walking up to her side "well you are welcome to stay here as long as you want,.. now shall we get some real clothes on.. and go shopping ?" A soft smile crossed his face as his arms went around her before he let go a little longer afterwards. Once that was done he walked over to his main cupboard and began to search his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:08 am

She smiles at him softly and goes into the house with him. "I'll go get dressed in my room." She says to him softly and picks up her clothes, walks out of his room. She walks down the hall and into her room. She set her clothes down in a pile and starts pulling out her clean clothes from her closet. She pulls out a lovely dress and puts it on. It was light blue and she didnt have to wear a bra with this dress. She grabs a fresh pair of panties and put them on as she slips her feet into her high heels.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:13 am

Chris turned and faced her taking in her naked figure again watching as she spoke and then left with her clothes. Once he had found what he wanted, he put on some new boxers and then put on a fancy suit that went well with his hair and eye color, it was mainly black dress pants with a white shirt and very dark Grey vest. It really did not take long to be ready now his other pair of boxers and yesterday's clothing chucked to the side in the laundry basket of his room to be washed later.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:25 am

She comes back to his room and smiles as she pulls her hair back into a pony tail. She didnt look like a maid at all but more like a lovely girlfriend or wife. "Hmm, I still say you look better naked." She say sto him softly as she looks him up and down.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:16 am

A smile crossed his face before he spoke back in return "And I think you look good in anything, although naked.. is your best look" the same smile remained as he stood their before speaking "well I can't go to the shops naked... Our driver is waiting outside... so we best not keep him waiting.. considering he is driving and returning us back later.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)   Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Master/Maid (Foxxy and Kratos)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next