Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-12-19

This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:58 pm

She looked down at him. She felt a sickness inside of her suddenly. Did he really expect her too... but she had never thought of it. She took a hesitant step forward. "Sweetie... what d-do you want me to do?" As if she had to ask. She took another step forward, but she was moving slowly. She looked down at him, at his manhood and swallowed hard. She said she would do anything, did she mean it? Could she mean it right now? She loved him but this was a lot...

She took a third step forward, she was close enough to touch now, but she didn't sink to her knees yet. She had an almost frightened confused look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female
Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:07 pm

"Love, it's alright..just..." He looked almost hurt at her hesitance, reaching up to take her hand. He ran a thumb tenderly over her knuckles, before bringing it to rest on his hard skin. He seemed to melt a bit at the sensation and, putting on a face that resembled a lost puppy, malnourished and starving.
"Please..."
There are many forms of abuse. Emotional, physical, verbal...

"...touch me?" Durion seemed to be pleading with her, almost in pain. Through his lust-induced haze, he remembered to keep up the act.

...but they were all similar in two ways, in that they all were obviously abuse, and all began with manipulation.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:20 pm

She took another step forward.

Guild-trip... the worst thing the world ever invented.

She opened her hand and closed it gently on his shaft. She felt so horrible, so miserable about how she made him feel, the guild was overwhelming. She almost fell to her knees.

"I...okay. I'm sorry love... I..." She looked up to him, he had her right where he wanted her. "What do you want me to do...?" She stroked the shaft of his thickness.
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:10 am

Durion groaned whens he felt the soft hand around him, and looked at her through hazy eyes. "That's it, kitten...just like that." He placed a hand over hers to guide her, moving it up and down his member. To be quite honest, it wasn't very comfortable dry, but it was a start.

"Mhm." His eyes closed, and his hand squeezed around hers before letting go. "Y-you can be a little more...forceful." The neediness and vulnerability he projected as he said this was almost pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:50 pm

Forceful? She felt so awkward kneeing there with her hand around her lovers manhood... he wants this? This is what he wants? Okay. I think I can handle this, I don't want him to be upset anymore, I don't want him to hate me...

She let her hand tighten slightly, and she moved her arm up and down in a fluid motion, she was slow at first but slowly began to pick up speed subconsciously. She was inexperienced and it showed in the look on her face. She was blushing again, and her free hand came up to finally fix the strap of her dress, placing it back on her shoulder. She looked up to him in the darkness of the room, clearly begging for approval.
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:00 pm

When she began to pick up the pace, he looked pleased, biting his lip and letting his eyes shut. He was leaning back on both hands, moaning lightly, his fingers digging into the sheets unconsciously.
He wasn't even looking at her.
Finally, when he felt her gaze on him, he opened hooded eyes to gaze down at her. Oh. Yeah. You. Hi.

He offered up a small-if not dazed-smile, and reached forward with one hand to brush a lock of hair off of her temple. His eyes slid shut again as her gentle hands ripped a moan from his lips, and he had to force his hand back to the bed, lest he force her head onto his-
"Kitten..." Another small groan. "U-use your mouth, babe."
Durion used pet names so he wouldn't screw up her name.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:05 pm

Her motion faltered, but she dared not stop... she wasn't so naive as to worry to anger him again, she hated seeing him angry or upset after all. But, her mouth? She'd never even been -asked- to do that before, let alone had the thought cross her mind. She looked down at it, then back up at him, then again back down at the manhood between her tiny fingers. She opened her mouth hesitantly but found herself fighting to move towards it.

But he was smiling... and he called her kitten, she loved being called Kitten from him. It made her feel special, she never really realized she barely ever got called Deirdre... or even Dei like everyone else use to call her, back when she had a lot of friends... before she dated him. She brought up her free hand to brush aside the rest of her bangs. She was clearly hesitant.
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:16 pm

"Aw, babe."
He sighed running a hand through his hair and shrugging. "'s no big deal. I can always just get someone else to do it for me..." His words sounded genial enough, but they were clearly a threat. 'Do this for me or I'll get another girl to do it.'
That basically sums it up.

Durion smiled down at her sympathetically, though on the inside he was churning with disappointment...and a bit of anger. After all he's done for her? (Like what?) After all he's given up for her? She can't do one thing? He's waited months and months for this, and Goddammit she couldn't do one thing without trying to whimper her way out of it.
He moved to pull up his pants again, managing to keep the frustration from his face. Angela...he could call Angela...

Though, he was pretty sure the guilt trip he was sending her on would be enough.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:27 pm

Get someone else to do it for me... those words rung out inside of her head, they struck a harsh nerve inside of her. Another...girl? No! Why would he say that? She didn't want to lose him... not now, not over this.

Stop being a baby... she told herself, and with eyes closed tightly, she wouldn't lose him to this. She let her mouth sink over the tip of his cock. Her eyes opened once she felt the odd warm flesh inside of her mouth, it was... so weird, different... her stomach muscles tightened a little, and she withdrew her mouth and looked to him with the more frightful look she had ever had before, terrified that she was too late... that he would walk out on her.

Please no... she thought and moved her head back down, she began to bob up and down, her tongue gently caressing the underside of his cock as she moved at a relaxed pace, her hand never stopped.

Deep inside her something very small broke in her mind... was she really willing to do anything to keep him? Was he really willing to leave her over this? She loved him, she never said the word Love to someone before him other than her family... not even her friends, not even as a joke... Love was serious for this little angel. This little pure thing...

Poor girl... she should have listened to her friends.
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:35 pm

"Theerreee we go, kitten," he purred, falling back on his hands again. He groaned, letting his eyes slide shut and his head fall back. "Right there. Good girl."
Durion's fingers tightened in the sheets, and his hips rose slightly to egg her along. One of his hands soon rose to rest on the back of her head, not pressing just...a constant reminder. Always reminding her of who, exactly, she was doing this for. Not just any guy.

Her wonderful, jackass of a boyfriend everyone else hated. Hmm, I wonder why that is...I bet it never crossed her mind.
He ran a hand through her hair rather 'affectionately,' if you could even call it that, and looked down at her with a pleased smile. "You're doing great, princess."
Back to top Go down
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:47 pm

She felt his hand and it actually made her feel better. She let her mouth slide up and down, his words actually motivated her in a sick way. She let her hand slide up and down the shaft as her mouth went as far down as her little throat would go, not too far but her inexperienced mouth was tender, her tongue slide up and down the head as she went... she wasn't half bad for someone who had never done this before.

She looked back to him again like a cute little puppy looking for approval. She loved him, so it made it okay... she wanted to see him smile. She didn't take much consideration into how she would feel about this later... or if people at school found out, the things they would say about her. She just wanted to make him happy after what happened before.

Her tongue moved faster and she tried to negotiate it around his member, her mouth slide up and down a little faster with the reminder of his hand on her head. She let her hand grip a little bit on his shaft as it pumped away a little faster.
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:21 pm

Oh, they were already all talking; he knew what they said. If they were within earshot, murmuring behind cupped hands and shooting pitying glances over to the girl, a quick glare would fend them off, sometimes a snarl, before he turned his 'kitten' away and led her off. 'Haters,' he called them. They were just jealous, he had always said. Of what we have. A special bond, a connection that couldn't ever be broken.
...but never actually about a relationship.

Durion let out a series of moans, his breathing becoming erratic and his fingers tangling a bit in her locks. Gentle encouragements followed each stroke of her tongue, either through indistinguishable words or simple groans and light hip thrusts.
As he began to reach his peak, the hand on her head actually began to apply pressure, and his hips snapped up harshly a few more times.

He let out a guttural moan, practically slamming his pelvis against her chin as he came, long and hard in her mouth, apparently not even taking into consideration that this would most likely scar her for life. Durion fell back onto the bed, taking a few deep breaths and murmuring something about how 'that was good, kitten.'
Back to top Go down
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:30 pm

She wasn't ready, completely unprepared for what happened next. She didn't notice the subtle pressure changes but when he came, the way things happened. She felt his thrust... too hard, too deep, her felt a sudden gag feeling as he forced himself past her threshold, as if that wasn't enough he suddenly came, it coated into her mouth and forced itself down her throat.

She tried to pull off him, but by the time she was past the head it was done, she fell back to the floor on her backside and coughed a few times. There was a taste, an odd taste in her mouth and she was breathing heavily.. what happened? what.. happened? she had no idea what just transpired...

Did he cum down her throat? She took a second to compose herself, and crawled into the bed next to him, she wanted to cuddle with him at least... it was clear by the look on her face that she was distressed by the event. But he loves me... it's okay, he didn't mean it. He was caught up in the moment...

"I love you..." She whispered once she was in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3