Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-12-19

This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:48 pm

Nothing really mattered anymore, because the faces she was making were enough to drive him over the edge, taking a sense of pride in the way she writhed, just for him.
The only person she would ever writhe for, too. His hands tightened on her thighs, just ever-so-slightly, and he looked down at her, dragging his tongue against her slit before sucking and paying his attentions to her clitoris once again.

He hummed against her, attempting to give her a pleasurable sensation, and smirked, anticipating her reaction. Durion might've been taking more joy out of this than she was, considering her second thoughts and all.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 5:05 pm

It was too much for her to handle. His touch was so sensual, and he was so experienced... he knew just how to set her off, and make me want more... she was enthralled by him. Her hands gripped her sheets tightly as waves of pleasure coursed through her body. She moaned again, her breathing was heavy as she looked down at him.

"No no... no stop oh god... Oh... Mmm..." She moaned, she meant the stop... she meant the no... but it was too much, it sounded all too sensual, too much like pillow talk for the wonderful foreplay. Her eyes fluttered a second time as she tensed her body, her clitoris pulsing wave after wave of intense pleasure, unlike anything she had ever felt before.
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 5:15 pm

His eyes flickered up at her when she spoke, and his brows rose in disbelief. Then they furrowed again, followed by a wicked smile as he dipped his head again. "You mean that, kitten?"
Another long stroke of his tongue. He was horrible; teasing her like that.

Another few strokes, paying special attention to her button. "We can stop annnytime." Another nip, and his voice went low. "Just say when, hon."
Back to top Go down
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:01 pm

"I...I... uhmmm....mmm..." she did mean it, that part of her deep down that would regret this in the morning. But that small part of her was being blocked out by the absolute pleasure her body was going through. Her eyes rolled back as she felt a strange sensation building inside of her, an orgasm! She was close... he was so good.

"R-r-really?" She managed to spit out. Her knuckles were white around the blankets and sheets wrapped in her embrace.
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:22 pm

"Just give me the word, darling-" A long, slow suck on her clit, looking up at her innocently. "-and I'll stop."
But, did she really want him to stop? Durion was trying to make sure she didn't, obviously. Of course, he couldn't force her...

...but he could guilt her...

Hmn. Still, he looked up at her with that puppy-dog gaze of hers. "We'll go as far as you want to." Another slow lick.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:32 am

The pressure was mounting inside of her, and with the change of pace it was driving her mad. She felt her stomach tense, her arms, everything. She was in such pure ecstasy. She looked down at him through fluttering eyes, that look he gave her... she didn't want to disappoint him. She knew how long he had been waiting for this, she knew he deserved it... he loved her.

"More... please...." she said, allowing her body to overpower her mind, a small part of her didn't approve at all, but that was unimportant as a whole to how good she felt, and how happy she knew she would make him.

It was always about him after all.
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:41 am

He was an awful person. He was. He knew this.

But she could make him pure, and that's all that really mattered to him. It wasn't about the love for her; it was about him. It was always about him. It was how she made him feel: Pure.
He refused to acknowledge the fact that touching something clean with dirty fingers won't make your hands any more unpolluted.

She was so untainted and light.
He wanted some of it.
He took it.

He's taking it now.

Durion, quite satisfied with her answer, continued his ministrations on her lower lips. Untouched, until now, by anything impure.
He didn't feel any lighter, but perhaps taking her down a few notches to his level would make him feel better, he reasoned. If knocking her off her pedestal is what it took...

"Whatever you say, princess." Another long, luxurious stroke from that tongue of his, this time applying pressure, and dipping into her slit. He watched her, still, reveling in her inexperience, her shy eagerness.
Or whatever he mistook for being eager.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:04 pm

This is what you wanted...
This is what you waited for.
You wanted true love to be your first time. This is it, right?

She was so naive but months of being with someone who made you happy, that was love? Granted he had been in trouble before... he had done some not so good things before, but it wasn't his fault! He had a lot of pressure, she could understand that. Even the drugs, when she found out she was so upset, but she loved him, and she knew he would pull through all his problems with her help.

She moaned again. She felt sick, why did she feel so sick? Why didn't this feel right? No, it feels right, you're just new at this... you just don't have experience! It'll get better. She placed her faith in him because he was perfect in her little eyes. He could do no wrong, couldn't he?

She arched her back harder, her cute mounds perking straight into the air as her tiny frame contorted under his experienced tongue. She moaned louder, her toes curled and arched and pointed as she felt the pressure in her stomach building, she was going to explode if he kept going. She bit her lip hard and her eyes cycled back into her skull.

"Oh god... oh god... oh god..." she just kept whispering through gasping breathes.
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:16 pm

"God?" A low chuckle. He took the hand on her left thigh off and curled two knuckles into a tiny ball, gently slipping them into her passage. Durion slid up her body, keeping his fingers in place inside of her, and whispered the cheesiest line in the book: "He can't help you now, kitten."
He nipped her ear lightly, chuckling darkly.

Then his fingers stopped moving.
"Do you love me, sweetheart?" Another slow little motion inside of her, but nothing more; he was denying her of her first release, a release he could see she craved. "Tell me. Say it."
The sadistic bastard just couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:23 pm

Her eyes were glazed over, he could see that somewhere deep inside she was lost in herself. Her chest rose and fell with each exasperated breathe. She swallowed hard, his voice was so dreamy... she loved him so much that even though she never imagined it would be like this, there she was naked on her bed with him violating her purity, and she wasn't speaking out.

She felt the pleasure suddenly stop, it came crashing to a halt inside of her but her body craved more, desired more... demanded more from her, and it tore her mind up deep down. But she looked him in the eyes, she felt his teeth graze her ear, and she recoiled in pleasure, his fingers moved a little bit inside of her, and another recoil as she sucked in a sharp breath.

"I... baby...please..."

Say it... say it, you love him, say it. You want this.

"I love you, Durion, I love you!" She said, her body was still tense, his fingers must have been dripping wet inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:33 pm

Gently coaxing her on with little words in her ear, so soft and cajoling, it's hard to imagine how anyone could resist it. The way his words fell like silk from his lips, each breath running hot and moist against her skin-
Oh. A small smirk against her neck. Of course she wanted it. "That's all you needed to say, kitten." Did he doubt that she would say it for a moment there?
Yes. He did.
But not anymore. Now he was sure he had her.

His fingers began moving again, his thumb brushing against her clit a bit roughly. Durion quickened his pace, finally allowing her completion. But that might've been because he was eager to find his own.

He didn't say it back.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:40 pm

She felt a strange sensation suddenly. She had never felt it before but her body went cold, as if she had just been thrown into a pool. The pressure in her stomach suddenly dropped and her body twitched, spasmed and relaxed. She felt the intensity of her first release and it shook her to the bone. She was breathing heavily, her eyes were fluttering open and shut.

He loves me too. He does... He loves me.

She looked at him, with her eyes still glazed over from the excitement of things.

"I love you..."

She wanted to hear it back. She wanted to hear him say it with that beautiful voice of his. She was glistening, almost as if someone had poured glitter all over her body. She felt tired, weaker... she had never felt this way before. She felt dirty in a way but it would be okay, everything would be okay if he just told her that he loved her.
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:01 pm

He knew better than to stop when she started convulsing, but slowed his pace just enough to prolong her orgasm as much as he could.
By the time she had gathered up her senses enough to form words, he was sitting up, undoing his belt and throwing it behind him in a similar fashion to her panties.

The words made him pause.
Love?
He'd been down that road before with girls. Instead of giving a real answer, he chose the noncommittal route and leaned forward, pressing a kiss to her lips. Unlike his previous ones, he managed to stamp down his hunger and make this kiss sweet.
He had used this little trick before: When a girl says 'I love you' and you kiss her, they usually take that as a yes, when in reality, they should be thinking that he was avoiding it, which he was doing.

Sometime during their kiss, he had kicked shimmied his pants down to his knees, and had to retract from her lips to pull down his boxers in suit.
In a matter of seconds, his hardness was revealed, pressing almost insistently against his stomach and the head rubbing against her clit. Durion groaned at the slick feeling against his skin, and nuzzled into her neck.
This seemed like her one chance to back out.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:08 pm

She didn't know what happened. She could have sworn she said something, but instead found herself in one of the sweetest kisses she was ever given. Did he answer? Did she miss it? Maybe she did... she didn't want to miss it.

But there was something suddenly warm against her, she felt something unlike his fingers egging into her and her eyes suddenly got wide. Did he want to go that far? Right now? But... but she didn't know, was she ready? This was a big jump... no, yes? She didn't know what to say, what to do... she had never gotten this intimate before!

"Sweetheart... tell me you love me again..." She wanted to be sure... she wanted to hear him say it... if she was going to go this far, if she was going to give herself to him. She wanted to know, she needed to hear it. She forgot about his temper, about everything, she knew he would tell her... he loved her, right? Right! She knew him... her darling... her love.

She thought about protection, was he wearing any?
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:15 pm

Of course he wasn't wearing protection: She was a virgin, and he didn't have any STD's.
He had just assumed she was on birth control or some shit: He didn't really give a second thought to his actions, he just...acted.
"Mhm?" When she started speaking, he looked up at her through hooded eyes. What? Oh.

He blinked. He was being interrupted for this? He gave a small smile, and nuzzled her nose against his own. "Of course I love you, baby. You know that. I thought we had the sort of relationship where I wouldn't even have to say it."
He retracted slightly, raising his brows down at her. "Don't you believe me?"

Guilt-trip.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:27 pm

She backed up on the bed a little, positing her back slightly against the headboard and she looked at him.

"I... I just wanted to hear you say it is all. I like knowing..." She said in a soft voice, hiding the hurt that she felt for doubting him.

"Y-you're wearing protection... right?" She said after a short pause. She wasn't sure if she could do this already, and if he wasn't wearing protection, she was going to have to do something she had never done with her darling Durion before... she would have to tell him No. Inside her mind she didn't know if she could say no to those eyes, that voice. She would have too, she decided. She would have to stick up for something, and this was it... her Virginity..

She wanted it to be special anyway, but could see bring herself to say that?
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:32 pm

Durion blinked up at her when he moved; apparently, women didn't do this unless they were being playful with him.
He had a feeling she wasn't feeling playful.

The boy sat back on his knees as well, running a hand through his hair and eyeing her a bit awkwardly. "...you're not taking birth control?" A pause. "Babe...do you even have any condoms?" Pleasetellmeyouhavecondoms.
Then his brows lowered, and he seemed a bit...angry. No, he was more frustrated than anything, actually, and just consented on taking it out on the only person he could: "Why did you even let it get this far if you knew you didn't have any?"

She's the virgin here, shouldn't it be his fault?
Back to top Go down
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:35 pm

"I... I didn't know. I never... I never thought about it really I guess."

Bad answer, but she wasn't ready, she didn't think things would go so far so fast. I mean people were hooking up and going all the way after just meeting anyway. But she was different, she was always a good girl, she was brought up to be a good girl...

"I'm sorry, Durion... babe... I'm sorry." She said, she moved a little to him and put her hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort the issue the best she could. She didn't think he was angry at her, or frustrated at her... she bit her lip a little. "I don't have any condoms..." She said in a softer voice, she looked down a little and tried to give him a hug, feeling horrible. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:42 pm

His jaw was set, and he was rubbing his forehead, huffing. Fuck. No.
Then she touched him-had the nerve to touch him-! What? He took his hand down, glaring at her. "Right."
With a snarl, he wrenched his shoulder from her grasp and stood up, wrangling his boxers and pants back onto his hips. "Great, where the fuck is my belt?"

Durion apparently wasn't happy. Maybe it's just me, but the way he stomped on over to the corner and wrestled his belt back into it's loops with his back turned to her was a big tip off. "Well, I'm going to go take care of this. Call me when you're done being such a fucking tease."
He started to the door and ripped it open, before heading to the stairs like a jerkoff.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:48 pm

She was stunned. She had no idea what just happened... Suddenly she was sitting in her room naked with the echo of a slammed door. There were tears welling up in her eyes... Did he just yell at her? Call her a tease? What... what happened? What did she do wrong? She started crying, she hadn't cried in years... she hurried and haphazardly put on her clothes. She opened the door to her room and chased after him.

"Wait! Durion... please! I'm sorry! I just... don't be mad at me!" She said, catching up to him she threw her arms around his and tried to embrace the man she loved. She was crying softly. She never saw him get this angry before... and she didn't know what happened, what went wrong!

"Forgive me, please!"
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:55 pm

"Look, darling, unfortunately, I've got a bad case of the blue-balls because of you that needs to be taken care of. And since you obviously can't be of assistance to me..."

He shrugged, sighing and looking down at her. He knew 'blue-balls' wasn't a real medical condition, but she didn't She was just a virgin, after all. She didn't know a thing. She was dating the most notorious sex-fiend in town and she didn't even think to buy protection or have a talk with him about it.
If she had, then they probably wouldn't have stayed together this long, because she might've been enlightened to what sort of asshole this man really is.

"..well, I guess there's...something you can do."
Back to top Go down
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:58 pm

"What... please, I'll do anything... just... just don't yell at me... please? Don't be mad at me..." She cried softly into his back. She really was pitiful, a real pushover. Poor little girl should have listened to her friends, the rumors and the people she shrugged off that spoke poorly about Durion. They were all right after all. Did he really love her? She knew in her heart that he did, but then again how much could a Naive little girl -really- know?

"Please... I'm sorry..." She said again, softer. Poor little girl.
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:08 pm

He patted her hands, rolling his eyes as he felt two wet spots in the back of his shirt. Whatdeefahk, man. I like this shirt: Now don't go, gettin' it all wet and icky-
"...I forgive you, kitten." Like she was the one that needed to be forgiven. He adopted a sweet little smile, turning around in her grasp and lifting her chin with two fingers. "But there's just one thing you need to do for me, alright?"

He leaned down, nuzzling her nose and smiling softly. If he weren't such a pretentious asshole, he might've been able to make it in the acting biz. "Relax, it's okay."
Back to top Go down
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:13 pm

She stifled her tears, her cheeks were bright red but she smiled when he nuzzled her. He knew her triggers, she was mapped out like a science. She was easy to anticipate and quick to please.

"What's that, love?" She had a sweet voice again, her tears were quick to stop in the mist of things. She was calming down, her dress was haphazardly thrown on, she didn't even put on her undergarments again, she was bare foot with the strap of her dress hanging half off her shoulder, she looked like a cute little disaster.
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:24 pm

"C'mere, and I'll show yeh." He gently turned her around, heading back towards her bedroom with two gentle, but firm hands on either of her shoulders, guiding the way. He shut the door again with his foot, and began to wiggle off his pants, before sitting on the edge of the bed.
Any other decent guy would've had her sit on the bed, for the sake of her knees, but not him. Right now, it was all about his pleasure, which he thought he was overdue for.

Durion shifted his boxers down to his ankles, and motioned ofr her to sit inbetween his legs. "Kneel down, kitten." OhlordRUNGIRLRUN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)   This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is Love... (Tariiela and Dei)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next