Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

private (kratos and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
silverroses2009
Virgin
silverroses2009

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-19

private (kratos and I) Empty
PostSubject: private (kratos and I)   private (kratos and I) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 4:43 am

The long lonely hall stood before her. The hall she had walked down many times before to her boyfriends hospital room. Bella, was her name, very unique like this girl. It had been so long since she heard her boyfriend's voice or even got to touch him and kiss him. The doctor's and nurses kept telling her to give up hope and take him off life support. Somehow deep down inside she knew that he would come back to her if not in this life time another life time. Little did she know that another life time would be sooner then she would hope for. Slowly she opened the door to the cold room and noticed no change in his state. Sighing, she walked over to his bed and sat on it. "Hey." She whispered touching his face and hoping for some kind of reaction out of him. She never got any.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Private rp   private (kratos and I) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:23 am

Seth had not been planning for it to end like this, that party had been his downfall. An overdoes occurred once he left after an argument with Bella and now he was in the place that he was now, cold.. alone.. some regret filling his mind as sometimes he heard her voice ring through to him causing him to fight on. But such a thing was only prolonging his defeat, but this would not be the last time.. the last time he was alive. Even in this state of mind he still could think and something was telling him, that him and Bella would see each other again. This particular time her voice was faint, and what appeared to be a bright light seemed to be nearing closer to him and he was ready to almost give in. To let go of this life.. knowing that he would one day be awakened, this life time .. or another one
Back to top Go down
silverroses2009
Virgin
silverroses2009

Female
Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: reply   private (kratos and I) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:28 pm

Tears streamed down her face as she felt it was time but she could not bare to take him off the life support machine. Knowing somehow that he was still there she would talk to him about how he met. "Do you remember how we met?" Gripping his hand tightly in hers she continued to cry hoping she would get some kind of response out of this story. She had been talking to him a lot lately but nothing seemed to work. The doctors had told her that sometimes people in coma's could hear. "I was so nervous. My friend set me up on a blind date and you showed up with a single white rose. It was love at first sight. We did not want the night to end so we ended up spending the night together at your place." She whispered gripping his hand hoping for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: private (kratos and I)   private (kratos and I) Empty

Back to top Go down

private (kratos and I)
Page 1 of 1