Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~ Empty
PostSubject: Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~   Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~ EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:21 pm

Maria closed her eyes as she came through the school doors not knowing weather or not that her boyfriend was here or not. Opening her eyes and looking around she whimpered a little as she saw him then she looked at the other students going over to him and smiling some. Looking up at him in his eyes hers were dull and had no feeling in them. Biting her lip she went to her locker then started to put her stuff in it and then got the stuff she needed and put it in her backpack.

She started towads the first class then she sighed some feeling down her arms bruises on them and she looked around at everyone looking at her. Yes she was in a bad situation but she didn't know how to get out. Everytime she did he always just got her back by threatening to kill her parents or her friends. Looking up at him as he put his arm around her to show who belonged to him she whimpered some but let him do what he wanted. She knew she could never get away and she knew she had no choice.

If anyone ever find out she would be dead by the time her parents awoke the next morning. Looking at everyone who was glaring at her she looked at her boyfriend then snuggled close putting her arms around his and nuzzling into his shoulder. She was only 5'2 and weighed only around 90-100 pounds so she was pretty skinny but she could gain weight fast if she ate enough and lose it fast if she didn't eat enough.
Back to top Go down
Zathina_Mage
Sex Pot
Zathina_Mage

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~   Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~ EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:48 pm

Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~ Chaos__Upgrade_by_Zathina_Mage

Ca'os Antracit'us was considereda brute by many. The teachers were frightend of him, to much so to say a thing. The students kept out of his way, except for his so called friends. To him, they were nothing more then peons, slaves, play things to do his bidding. And she, was his favorite toy. A device for his pleasure and one to be flashed off infront of others. This, was often evidant in his actions. For as she nuzzled him his arm lowered and grabbed her ass in bare daylight. He was getting bold, and it felt good every dominating moment of it.

His black shirt fit tightly to show his build, the belts holding his coat to him in a way that only striked awe in onlookers. hair that almost defied gravity and a vicious underlined look. Of Delight in what he did. She was his plaything, to do as he pleased with. They, were his peons, to torture, beat, punish. As they walked a kid who was halfway in his locker simply getting his books was slammed into his locker by the passing Ca'os with the locker shut on him.

A chuckle rolled from his cruel lips, a joyful look on his face. He had plans for today, and the patsies were going to all be a part of it. He had his little group of peons, and they were all to join him in his cruel cause...

What a night was ahead.
Back to top Go down
http://zathina-mage.deviantart.com
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~   Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~ EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:01 am

Maria closed her eyes whimpered as he grabbed her ass then she looked up at him glaring some. When he kept on walking down the hall she growled deeply as he shut the door on the kid. Looking away she closed her eyes and sighed some wishing hella bad that he would just leave her and everyone else the fuck alone but she knew that would never happen. Whimpering a little she pushed away from him then started to walk off on her own "Babe I need to do something I will caught up to you later I promise".

She looked back at him and her body trembled knowing he was probaly going to beat her or rape her infront of everyone for making a stupid move like that. She knew he hardly ever let her go out of his site or anything else for the fear she was with another guy. One time she had even been sneaking around with another guy and when Ca'os found out he beat the guy to death since then she has never went around another guy.

Biting her lip some she shook her head and started towards the bathroom where she was supposed to meet a girl about the police. She trembled some hoping he wouldn't have someone follow her and then beat that girl to death or even kill her. This girl was from another state and the police there were scared of no one but they had yet to meet Ca'os and she had a feeling someone or something was following her..
Back to top Go down
Zathina_Mage
Sex Pot
Zathina_Mage

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~   Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~ EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:16 am

Ca'os eyed her. He knew she was getting ahold of the police, and that she was going to talk to a girl about it. He had ties and connections everywhere. What she didn't know... Was Ca'os had just come up to his little play thing after taking care of the buisness in the womens restroom. What she would find when she got there, would be a delightful message. A girl from out of state, bleeding, cut up and crying wiht a load of cum pooring out of her pussy. A message in blood on the wall, "Don't fuck with me..."

The Girl was chained to a toilet, and covered in bruises. Her hair was torn and it looked as if he had fucked her in every way he could, even so much as it may of been more then one from the way it looked. Her body was trembling and she was almost unconcious from the pain... cum spewing out of her mouth and her naked ass. Her entire body covered in the abusive Ca'os signature finger claws....

He had been here...
and had made her his bitch.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~   Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~ EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:23 am

When Maria got to the bathroom she screamed and backed up some looking at the girl but knew better then to try and help her or she would get hurt herself. She already had the bruises to show whos he belonged to and she ran out of the bathroom then started towards the front door tears coming down her cheeks. Thinking in her head 'how the hell did he find out..who told him and why was everyone on his side??". She growled some and slammed herself against the locker then slide down it crying hard.

Bringing her knees to her chest she buried her face between her knees then started to cough up some blood from the last nights beating. It was dry blood but since she was crying it became wet and she turned over and coughed up alot then got a scared look in her eyes. Knowing she had to go somewhere or she would be dead by the time she got to her house. Whimpering some she got up then started to run towards the school doors that led out of the school and she had her own car so she could get out of there out of the whole fucking town..Only if he hadn't gotten to her car first.
Back to top Go down
Zathina_Mage
Sex Pot
Zathina_Mage

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~   Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~ EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:28 am

He stepped out. He had been standing outside the school doors, and as she got to them he moved quickly, spinning around and sending his boot into her chin. Not enough to break it but enough to hurt her and send her flying to the ground. With that he stepped forward. "Okay slut, you've pushed it. You should of known better then to of tried to escape me. Now your going to pay." a few boys gathered around. Moving to grab her as Ca'os clicked his fingers. THey all seemed to almost druel, moving their hands over her soft body almost lustfully as the moved to contain her.

Ca'os smiled, "Take her ot the courtyard..." he purred.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~   Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~ EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:34 am

Maria screamed as he kicked her in the chin then she flew back hitting the wall. Once again she bent over and coughed up some more blood and she looked up at the guys whimpered hard as they grabbed her. When they moved their hands over her body she squirmed and gasped trying to get away. "Ca'os please don't do this I will do anything just please stop". She whimpered hard and struggled some more "god damn it".
Back to top Go down
Zathina_Mage
Sex Pot
Zathina_Mage

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~   Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~ EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:39 am

"You had the choice slut to do anything. You gave it up, and now a girl is dieing on a toilet, and your about to be fucked... till I am satisfied with your state." he smirked looking at her. The men dragged her roughly, gropping her and filling up her soft body. Till they were in the courtyard. The students all stared at her as she was drug across the concret and thrown agaisnt a bench near hte center of the place. People could see them from almost any classroom let alone those here in the courtyard.

Ca'os walked up and put his boot on her back forcing her to the ground. "So you have an option. I can fuck you alone first, or I and two others can fuck you first." he grinned, "And you will love every moment bitch."

What are they doing?..
A man looked on from one of the classrooms. His eyes starring at the situatoin and with the realization of what was happening dashed out of the room. He was going to stop this, or at least try to.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~   Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~ EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:48 am

Maria whimpered as they kept on dragging her then gropping her and feeling her soft body. She didn't want this anymore she wanted to be away and never come back to this place to this damn state. Anywhere she went Ca'os followed her and always found her. Screaming as he threw her against the bench she yelped as he stepped on her back and she looked up at him blood coming from her lips and mouth. She whimpered and closed her eyes tears coming down her cheeks all this was all her fault a girl was dieing in the schools toliets and she whimpered looking up at him then away "damn it why can't you just leave me the hell alone".
Back to top Go down
Zathina_Mage
Sex Pot
Zathina_Mage

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~   Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~ EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:56 am

"Don't you know slut? Your mine. Not till I've planted a seed in y our fresh little body, or you've been fucked literally to death. I'll never leave you alone." he grinned and grabbed her by her hair jerking her onto her back and throwing her into the guys. Two grabbed her and with that Ca'os spoke, "Chain her to the bench, bent over so we can fuck her from all her holes. And don't be..."

He was interrupted.

"Leave her alone!" a man called and stepped foward, bringing up his fists, "Now I don't want any trouble but you better stop this nonsense."

Ca'os looked at him. Then grinned, "Come get her then, come on. Get over here. I wont stop you, go over there and take her from my boys." The man paused and looked at this at first, then slowly moved around them toward her as she was held by the guys. Ca'os clicke dhis fingers and in mometns a group of men were ontop of him, punching him. Ca'os chuckled, "Keep him subdued... We'll show him how we treat 'heroics'" he purred delightfully.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~   Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~ EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 1:08 am

She yelped as he yanked on her hair and threw her into the crowd of guys then she growled some "fucking bitch at least you don't know where I hide my fucking birth control pills you haven't found them and you never fucking wiill". She looked at then guys as they grabbed her then she whimpered hard as she saw the guy come and try to help her "Ca'os please forgive me don't do what I think your going to do fuck just let him go". When the guys jumped on him she growled and struggled hard glaring at Ca'os "god damn bitch you a fuck who doesn't know how to treat any women right and never fucking will". She turned her head as the guy was being beaten and tears came down her cheeks knowing what was going oto happen next. She growled then yanked her arms out of the guys hands then she grabbed her gun glaring at him "I've had a gun to your ass before but I've never shot it I have the guts to now". Everyone in the courtyard stopped and she pulled the trigger hitting Ca'os in the leg then she shot him in the arm. Looking at the guys on the other guy she growled and pointed the gun at them. Seeing Ca'os fall down she whimepred then ran over to the other guy grabbed his hand and pulling him up "your my ticket out of here lets go". She ran towards her car and pushed him in then got in and took off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~   Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad school days will never end ~[me and zathina_mage]~
Page 1 of 1