Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-08-29

[Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 8:22 pm

Tomas smirked, but didn't apologize for the smack. "Its doing pretty good, I gather," he forced out. Suddenly he felt like a preteen on his first date when she sat on his lap. Though they had played around quite a bit, it still ached to feel her orgasm around it. "I'm glad you're having fun," he replied, brushing the strands of wet hair back behind her ear. "Ready for some more?" he asked with a bit of a lecherous grin. He moaned and rested his hands on her hips when she teased his earlobe. "I love you too," he moaned, letting his hands tickle her sides gently. It just enough that she would feel the tingling sensation of his fingers against her bare skin.

He made a strange sound when she told him about the teddy. It was a mixture between an excited gasp and a groan. Now she was really asking for it. He was thankful that he wore loose jeans at the moment; the fabric had some give to encompass his erection. Holding her by her rear and back, he twisted downwards to lay her on the bed. The way she fell caused her hair to frame her face like an angel. Without hesitation he moved atop of her and leaned down for another kiss. The only times he paused were for breath and to remove his pants. After he had gotten rid of the uncomfortable garments one of his long fingers reached downwards, past her cute little underwear and headed straight for her clit.

There, the digit played with the sensitive nub of flesh. He could still feel the heat from her last orgasm, but not wanting to make the same mistake twice he played with her until he could feel her juices dripping onto the sheets. Breaking the series of kisses he sat up, resting on his knees, above her. Taking in her form once more, his fingers slowly extracted from between her legs, taking the panties with them. As the cloth was sliding down her leg in a causal manner he made eye contact with her. "Are you ready?" The sign of his readiness stood raised to its full length before her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/weatheredkeys/
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 5:33 pm

Sarine blushed as he flipped her over under him. She squeaked, too, surprised by his sudden forcefulness. "Ah..." She looked up at him with wide eyes and a deep blush, small smile gracing her lips. "N-no, I'm not ready just yet." She murmured, pulling him down for a gentle, loving kiss.

"I don't want to do... it... yet." She said, softly, hoping he took it well. Shyly, she moved her hand so that it grasped his. "I don't want to do it until we... tell mom and dad." She said, softly, blushing. "Plus..." She looked almost ashamedly down at the bed. "I-I'm... still sore..."

She swallowed hard, then smiled, looking up at him. "But... I want to do something for you." She informed him, suddenly flipping them over so that she was on top. "Something special." She leaned down and kissed his neck lightly, reaching behind her, touching his stiff rod. Shyly, she climbed off of him, and leaned down to lick the sensitive head of his rod.

"...If you want me to..." She amended, suddenly looking concerned, sitting up to look into his eyes. "Do you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 6:30 pm

The turn of events had completely caught him off guard. From all the signs he was interpreting he had assumed that Sarine wanted to go through with their act. She had been willing before. But trying to hide his little disappointment he sat up and became thoughtful. This new interjection of telling mom and dad disturbed him. If they knew, things would only get more complicated. Not to mention if the law or the press heard about it... he would never be able to protect her from all that. "Are you sure? That may not be the wisest decision right now," he cautioned. He complete respected that she was still hurting from his earlier abuse, but he was hesitant to tell their parents. "Would you... would you want to move out with me? I've been planning for a while, but it would make me incredibly happy if you join me. Then I wouldn't mind."

His thoughts were cut off when she reversed their positions and took control. She earned a small gasp from him, having caught him off guard. Her words excited him, and he moaned lowly. He gasped again, this time not from the surprise but from the sensation and tilted his head backwards. "Yes," he breathed, looking up to her through half lidded eyes. "Please, don't stop Sarine." Groaning again, his head flopped back and his hips lifted off the bedspread.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 6:52 pm

Sarine blushed and leaned up to kiss his lips, touching his cheek. "Of course I would move out with you." She whispered, one hand still gently stroking him. "I love you, Tomas. I'm in love with you. I would do anything to be with you forever." She kissed his lips once more, and then dragged her lips tantalizingly slowly down his neck and chest, enjoying every inch, every sensation she got from being with him. "Now relax." She whispered, crawling between his legs so she could reach him better.

Shyly, she leaned down to press her tongue to the sensitive head of his member. "I love you." She whispered, again, before clasping her lips around his shaft, suckling it, her tongue exploring him a little. The taste of him sent her reeling, eyes closed as she worked, just suckling him gently. Her lips dragged up and down his shaft, the tip of her tongue pressing against it as she went. She massaged his base with one hand, squeezing gently, applying careful pressure with everything she could employ.
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:26 pm

Tomas sucked in a breath quickly and took her advice. "I love you too, Sarine." Leaning back on the bed, he relaxed his body and allowed his sister to please him. His hands clutched her bedspread, closing and opening depending on what type of sensitive spot she hit. Within minutes there was a small glistening of sweat starting to appear on his body. The blood was raging through his body, demanding release. His hips bucked a little, pushing his member deeper in to her mouth. "Harder," he whispered hoarsely. "Please!"

Closing his eyes, he focused on the sensation of what their true first time would feel like. He wondered if it would feel this good if she were to ever ride, and if she would feel the same things he was feeling. Of course, it would happen in due time. Right now they were still learning.

Downstairs, if one was listening carefully, they would hear a car pull up in the driveway. The blue car signaled that their mother had returned early from the business trip, no doubt angry at their father for flirting with someone else. Exiting her car, she slammed the door and moved to the front door with her keys ready. God, she was hungry. And tired. Tonight she did not feel like waiting for Sarine or Tomas to try making a half-assed meal.

Once inside, she saw the mess that they had left from Sarine's activities during the day, Tomas's school things, and the twister game. With an irritated sigh she leaned against the stairs and yelled at them. "Who didn't clean up this mess down here? Whichever of you did it, I want." Suddenly, she eyed the twister mat with suspicion. They hadn't played that since they were kids; they were always too awkward around it. "Tomas! You better not have brought some girl home into your room!"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 7:29 pm

Sarine's face drained of color as she heard her mother. Their mother. She looked at him with pleading, apologetic eyes as she pulled up off him, running to the closet, grabbing a bathrobe. "Go go go go go!" She commanded, through clenched teeth, pulling him off the bed. She planted a kiss on his lips first, though.

"I love you, Tomas. I want to tell mom and dad about us. But it would not be a good idea to announce it like this, you know?" She swallowed hard, kissing him once more, then pushing him out her bedroom door so she could get dressed. A few minutes later, she popped out of the room, running downstairs in a jean skirt and a cute t-shirt that had Hello Kitty on the front.

"Sorry mom!" She yelped, running around, picking things up. She hadn't done much that day, just read some magazines and left them sitting around on the couch. "W-we were gonna clean up before you got home, but we didn't think you'd be back until tomorrow..." She managed, picking up the Twister mat and folding it up and stuffing it back into the box, which quickly got stuffed back into the game cupboard.
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 5:30 pm

Tomas hadn't heard his mother coming in, so the sudden absence of his sister's lip on him was a shock to the system. "what the..." before he was yanked up and once again molested. "Sarine, what's going on?" he asked after the kiss. Half a second later he was shoved out of her room, standing there in all his naked glory with a half built orgasm. Yelling some incoherence nonsensities at his birth mother, he returned to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. Once inside, he finished what together they could not and hopped in for a quick, two minute shower to clean his body.

"That's better," her mother snapped, organizing her things on the counter. "Put on something nice. We're going out for dinner," she ordered. Flopping down into the same chair Tomas had earlier. "Have you done anything today? Or are you going to waste away moping around this house? Doing nothing?"

Upstairs Tomas donned his earlier clothing, albiet a little dirty, and trudged down stairs with wet, slicked back hair. His mother gave him a dirty look, but said nothing. They were hiding something, but she couldn't figure out what it was. Sarine was jumpier than usual, but she was happy. Tomas was... he had a chilling confidence that scared her. She was loosing her power over them. It was time to do what she and her husband had already agreed upon earlier in the year.

"Ready to go?" she asked, with a bit of venom in her voice.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 5:49 pm

Sarine was ashamed. She'd left him hanging, it wasn't fair. Well, actually, she'd left him standing, but that wasn't the point--it was still unfair. She picked up all her magazines and books and put them into a pile on the coffee table, where they were out of the way, and then picked up Tomas' school books and dragged them to the front hall closet--they were so heavy, she could barely lift them.

After running around cleaning everything up, she looked a little flustered, but not that bad. She pushed some of her long, brownish-blonde hair from her eyes, tucking it behind her ears, standing next to Tomas, but looking at her feet. "I'm ready." She offered, quietly, folding her hands in front of her.

Going from small child to young adult, Sarine had learned to not stand against her mother. She stayed quiet and obedient all the time, never spoke up for herself, never did anything to make her cross if she could help it. She didn't say anything, just looked at her feet, reduced to a small child once again. Her mother did it in a way that wasn't good, though, when she reduced Sarine like that. When Tomas did it, it was by being kind, gentle, loving. Her mother did it through mean words and condescending looks. It made Sarine miserable.
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:02 pm

Tomas noted the sudden change in his sister and glared at his mother. Before she used to have the same type of control over him. Now it was different. Now he had Sarine, and, true to her word, she was standing next to him. With a casual no, he outright defied his mother. "I'm not really hungry. What about you Sarine? Are you hungry enough to go out with mom?" he asked, looking to his sister. It was more of a rhetorical question. He was sure that Sarine was hungry, as was he, but he'd rather sneak out for food later than go with their mother.

Turning away, he hooked his arm around Sarine's and started to pull her away. "STOP!" their mother screamed, furious that she was loosing control. In an instant she was out of her seat, and her face was contorted in an angry glare. "Tomas, go to your room and study. Sarine, if you're not hungry than you can do more cleaning. Its about the only thing you're good at anyways. Once you're done, you can go pack your bags." Her voice had lowered to become a little more calm now. "Your father and I have decided that its high time you go to a finishing school so that you may find yourself a suitable husband," she finished with a nod.

Tomas froze in his tracks and his body tensed. Having their backs turned to their mother, only Sarine could see the angry and shocked look on his face.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:24 pm

Sarine's eyes filled with tears. They had been so close. They were supposed to move out together, to be together and live together and love each other forever, right? But if she went to finishing school... There was no way. Suddenly she was pissed.

Sarine did not get angry. Her emotional range went from happy, to sad, to bored. She did not get angry unless there was something huge going on. And now she was pissed.

"NO!" She screamed, turning to face her mother. Tears streamed down her cheeks. "I'll pack my bags, sure. But I'm not going to any fucking finishing school you pick out." There were letters in her room that she hadn't told anyone about yet--she'd wanted to tell Tomas, but hadn't gotten the chance yet. They were letters that talked about scholarships, the ones she'd applied for and been awarded. "You've spent MY life and Tomas' yelling and screaming and making everyone's life miserable. You hold all the warmth and motherly kindness of an iceberg, and you're about as attractive as a polar bear with half a seal hanging out of its mouth. It's no wonder dad's cheating on you with three or four mistresses! Jesus Christ, get over yourself. You're a middle aged woman who popped out two kids and went dry down there without any satisfaction in your career or your love life. You're fucking ridiculous and I don't care what you say. I hate you. Stay the fuck out of my life."

Before their mother could spit out any more acidic words, Sarine ran upstairs and started shoving her little bit of clothes into a few suitcases, along with her life savings (she'd never trusted her parents to keep it in a bank, so she kept it to herself) and her letters. Whether Tomas followed her out of the house was up to him, and would probably dictate how well her life went from that point on.
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 11:03 pm

Tomas was about to race up the stairs after his sister when he heard the faintest chuckle from his mother. Pausing on the first step, he turned around to face her. "What's so funny."

"If she leaves, and no doubt you'll follow her like the pining little puppy you are, neither of you will receive your inheritance. Do you really think you could live like that?" She asked in a condescending tone. With a harsh glare that had little effect on her, he thundered up the stairs to Sarine's room where minutes ago they had been sharing some of the best moments of their lives.

"Sarine! I've never seen anything like that. You stood up to her!" He stopped her in the middle of packing and gave her a hug. Holding her close, he whispered quietly, "I'm so proud of you." With his head pressed against her face he could feel the head from her, smell the soap they'd used earlier, and feel her rapid heartbeat. After a moment hesitation, he let her go. Sitting on the bed, he crossed his legs and leaned back on his hands. "Do you know where you're going to go? What you're going to do? Have you given any thought to this at all before you rush off in a fit?"

He wasn't sure what she had in mind, but he'd been planning this for months. It was a little earlier than he expected, but with greasing a few wheels it might work out in their favour. After all, Sarine had already promised to go with him. The only thing that had changed was the date. "I know a place we could go. Its not much and in the crowded city, with some chores attached to the agreement, but it would be our own place," he offered, hoping she would go with him still.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 11:14 pm

Sarine looked tired. And worn out. She'd pronounced her love to her twin brother, had her virginity taken, and finally stood up to her mother all in a span of about four hours. It was a bit too much for her to handle. As he sat on the bed, she continued to pack, not able to look at him yet.

"There is no 'we'." She said, suddenly looking up at him after he talked about the place for them to stay. "You aren't coming with me." She forced her lip not to quiver as she turned back to her dresser, picking up some little things that were scattered across the top of it.

No doubt he could see her body shaking as she gathered her things, turned away from him. He could probably also see the rapid tensing and relaxing of her muscles as she tried to calm herself. What he couldn't see--not yet--were the tears forming in her eyes.

"You have to stay." She informed him, quietly. "Stay, go to school, get your inheritance... After my bit downstairs, I won't gain anything from being here. But you will." Finally, she turned to look at him, big wet tears spilling down her cheeks, past a big, apologetic smile.

"You can't come with me, Tomas."
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 11:34 pm

Tomas blinked for a second before the words sank in. "What?" he demanded, leaping off of the bed. "What are you saying?" He watched her poor, frail body tremble and could tell she was in pain. She wasn't looking at him, which was a bad sign to begin with. They knew each others intimate details, and like he could hide nothing from her she could hide nothing from him.

At his sides his hands clenched until the knuckled turned white. "And what if I don't want to go to school? Not for what they want? Did that ever occur to you? You're asking me to stay in a golden cage while you fly the coop to your happiness." Taking a deep breath, he attempted to calm himself. The effort proved futile, as all he could see in his rage was his sister who, at the moment, was making him angrier.

"I don't care about inheritance, about money, about things!" He shouted, waving his hands in the air as he paced the room. All the while his eyes stayed focused on her. "You should know that better than anyone! I have dreams and aspirations that surmount to more than just making money at some business. I want to create art, and share what I feel with the world!" His voice was lowering and his pacing slowed. He stopped before the door with his back still turned to her. Without looking, he spoke to her. "You always knew I would leave. Without you there is nothing left here for me. I guess..." his voice cracked and it was obvious, even turned away, that he had difficulty saying the next bit.

"I guess this is where we part ways, if I can't come with you."

Slowly he walked out of her room and feared out of her life. He felt utterly crushed. Her promise to him had been broken. Everything that had been within the reach of his fingers had all slipped away so suddenly and almost definitely. Through all of it he couldn't bring himself to say goodbye. It just sounded so...final.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 11:46 pm

Sarine let out a choked sob as he left the room. Gone? Forever? She fell to her knees amongst a few of the things she'd picked up, and then dropped. He couldn't be gone. She loved him--he loved her too, didn't he? He couldn't be... gone...

She choked on another sob as she climbed to her feet and ran out her bedroom door. "Tomas--" She managed, grasping him around his waist, hugging him from behind. The tears on her face could be felt even through his shirt.

"Don't leave me..." She whispered, clutching the fabric that covered his abdomen. "Please..." She swallowed hard, her eyes opening to look at the floor, though her grip didn't loosen. "I love you, Tomas. I would follow you anywhere, everywhere." The tears started all anew, washing her face in saline.

"I'm sorry. All I want is... is for you to have the best life you can." Another involuntary sob escaped her chest. "You've always protected me. You're always here for me when I need you." She closed her eyes again, tightly, and whispered only barely loud enough for him to hear, "I want to protect you, too."

Reluctantly, she relinquished her hold on him. It was his choice whether he would turn and smile that great smile of his, and tell her not to worry, or if he would just keep walking, and leave her stranded in the hallway, with no where to go, and no one to go with.
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 12:00 am

Tomas forced her hands apart. Instead of dropping them and walking away, he held onto them and bent down facing her. Lifting up her chin with a blank look on his face, he wiped away the salty tears from her beautiful eyes. "Sarine, there are some things we won't be able to protect each other from. But together, we can face them where either of us would fail." Smiling lovingly, he pulled her close and hugged her tightly. "Please Sarine, don't ever leave me like that again," he whispered desperately.

After several long minutes he still felt inclined to hold her. His hands were still shaking from the scare she had given him. Lovingly he stroked her hair, sharing the few precious minutes of intimacy they had before reality came crashing back down on them. "Come with me," he whispered suddenly. "I know where we can go, to start on our own. With luck on our side we can make it."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 12:15 am

Sarine released something that seemed to be a cross between a sob and a laugh. A nervous laugh, but a laugh, and a happy sob, but a sob. She threw her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her, and that's what she got, for a good long time.

"I'll go with you anywhere." She whispered to him, burying her face against his shoulder. Eventually, their mother would come upstairs and bother them. But after that, she would no longer be their mother, she would have no control, and they would be free of her.

"Go pack." She whispered to him, finally pulling away, a small, shy, beautiful smile on her lips. Her glasses were still missing, so her eyes sparkled and glistened in the dim early-evening light. "I'll meet you out here in ten minutes." She knew he didn't have much to pack either, as their parents had never really indulged them growing up. It was nice, though, because it meant they could leave ever earlier.
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 11:29 pm

With a nod and a small smile, Tomas parted from her for a few minutes. Going their separate ways, he entered his room and pulled out his old gym duffel-bag. He'd been neglecting his exercising because of the strict schooling his parents put him through. But that would change. Everything would change once they left. He found his heart beat accelerating and his breathing became shallower. It was all going so right. Pulling out his folded clothes, he stuffed as many would fit into an old, ripped backpack. His texts proved to be too much for the poor, high school grade pack and it ripped; it would do for carrying clothes, though. Inside his duffel bag he stuffed any 'valuables' in his room that he could pawn off later. He wanted nothing with bad memories anymore.

When he walked out into the hallway Sarine was already standing there, waiting like the perfect goddess she was. The way she stood and the way she smiled at him... it made him feel like the luckiest guy in the world. With everything else in the pits right now, he could always count on her to be waiting for him, like now, to brighten his life.

"Ready to go?" he asked, hoisting the duffel on one shoulder and moving to stand next to her. Leaning in, he pressed his lips against hers for a short, sweet kiss.

Unfortunately, it was that exact moment their mother walked up the stairs to see their intimate moment. She stopped on the middle of a step and stared. Through the dozens of parenting books she'd read, that the intimacy twins shared diminished as they grew up, but this was wrong. They shouldn't be intimate like that! With a disgusted look on her face. They were siblings! It was ... just... sick! When they finally noticed her she stared at them weirdly and demanded, "Get out," in a quiet whisper.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 11:39 pm

Sarine blushed only slightly when he kissed her--but that was noting considering what they'd done earlier that day. And there was their mother. Oddly enough, a crooked smile made it's way along Sarine's perfect lips.

"You're just jealous I got him first, you dried-up old cunt." She informed her mother, plainly, as if she were saying good morning or good evening. And with that, she picked up her duffel bag, her back pack, and another small, beach-bag-looking thing and beckoned Tomas to follow as she walked right past her mother down the stairs, through the still-messy living room, and to the front door, where she waited for Tomas again, a simple, happy smile on her face.

It didn't matter if her parents hated her, were disgusted by her. They had never loved her in the first place, and there was no point in trying to please them anymore. She never had to see those buttwipes ever again. So it really didn't matter what she said to her mother or father anymore. She didn't want anything from them, she didn't need anything from them. All she needed was Tomas, and he was coming with her, no matter what she said to their parents.
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:34 pm

Tomas spared his mother no words and followed after his sister. Eagerly he ran down the stairs and out the door, closing it with a loud slam. Turning to Sarine, there was a huge grin on his face. Together they had just cast of their family, their social ties, and their riches, but he couldn't be happier. He couldn't help but notice the same expression on her beautiful face. With his free hand, he slipped it around hers and tugged gently. He guided her to the left and down the street in the dark of the evening. Thankfully the weather was still warm.

At first he couldn't say anything. It felt as if words would only take away from the moment. He shared all sorts of glances, gestures, and motions with her, but found it hard to say anything. Instead he walked, guiding Sarine to what would hopefully be their new home.

After about an hour's walk they'd reached a small series of town houses crowded together on a street. With a few whispered words, he asked Sarine to wait on the street and just continue to look radiant. Walking up the familiar steps to number 16, he walked rang the door bell. An elderly man answered the door after a couple minutes and looked at Tomas, then Sarine, with confusion. In hushed tones he explained the situation. How he and his girlfriend had been forced to leave their respective homes after their relationship had been discovered. He explained how much he loved Sarine, how hard it had been for her at home, and how he wanted to take her away and protect her. The old man's expression softened, as he recalled a fond personal memory. He nodded, Tomas smiled and shook his hands, and then ran back down the stairs to pick up his love excitedly.

"Thank you Mr. Gauche, you won't regret this!" Tomas called to him, still holding Sarine close. "I hope you won't make me, Tomas. Just keep up your end of our agreement," the man replied. Grinning like a maniac, he nodded. He put her down, picked up the bags instead, and guided her to the lower half of the house. Pulling the keys out of his pocket, he unlocked the basement half and ushered her in.

The lower half had been used mostly for storage. The place looked as if it had recently undergone some cleaning and organization, in part to Tomas. There was some paltry furniture like an old mattress propped against the wall and a rotten old sofa under a stack of boxes. There was a distinct lack of walls, except for a small bathroom to the immediate left. A stove, fridge, sink, and small counter top littered most of the right wall. "Its not much, and a little ahead of schedule, but we get to live here," Tomas announced happily, dropping the bags.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:57 pm

Sarine blushed as he lifted her into his arms. "Ah... Th-thanks!" She called to the older man. She didn't really know who he was, but she had a feeling he was the reason they had a house. She hadn't stopped smiling since they'd left the house--she couldn't help it. Tomas was her lover. He loved her and she loved him and everything was going to be just fine, whether they had their parents' money or not--in this case, not.

The place was not a palace. It was shabby and unfortunate, but... in all honesty? Sarine didn't care. Not one bit. Tears filled her eyes as she looked around. Everything had potential. Everything could be made perfect. And with Tomas there? Everything was perfect already.

He set down their bags just in time to be glomped. Sarine threw her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist, kissing all over his face and chin and neck, anywhere she could reach. "I love you." She whispered, squeezing her eyes shut, hot, happy tears running down her cheeks, staining his shirt.

"I love you so much..."
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:09 pm

Tomas held her tightly and returned as many of the kisses as he could. Everything was just so... perfect. When he felt her tears he stopped her kisses and looked her in the eyes. He hated seeing her cry, in any circumstance. Wiping the tears away with his hands, he pulled her close again and rubbed her back, trying to calm her. "I love you too, Sarine." He wanted to show her how much he loved her right then and there. He couldn't, though. They were both so tired, both emotionally and physically from the traumatic experiences that night.

Slowly parting from her, he whispered a few more affectionates. He lowered the mattress to the ground, in the far left corner, then rummaged in one of the boxes for some sheets. Before long, the bed was made, albeit a bit smelly from the sheer age of everything. Flopping down onto the old mattress, he lay eagle spread and let out a long sigh. A million things raced through his mind that moment. There was so much to do. There was all the physical labour that would have to be done to bring this place up to code. They'd also have to take care to rid themselves of their former lives and stay under the radar. Another sigh and he closed his eyes, just for a moment he tried to convince himseslf.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:26 pm

Sarine actually took a moment to put on pajamas. She knew it didn't really matter at that point, but... she wanted to put her lovely black teddy back on. She pulled her shirt off, carefully, over her head, and dropped it into her bag. Next came her soft white bra, letting her breasts fall free of the constricting garment. Finally, she pushed off her skirt, showing her bunny panties again--but only for a moment, before she pulled the lovely teddy back on over her head.

Almost shyly, she walked over to him, climbing into the bed. Her petite body lay against him, pressing into his warmth. Her curves seemed to mold to his, they fit just perfectly together. "I'm tired." She murmured. And still sore, though she left that part out. He felt guilty enough for taking her virginity like that, she didn't need to remind him.
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 2:09 am

Tomas missed the appetizing sight of Sarine dressing for bed. He could barely keep his eyes open. Only when he felt her body heat against him did he move. Rolling onto his side a little, he snuggled against her form. "Mmm, me too," he murmured, burying his face against her neck. He felt no compulsion to strip down to his undergarment, and was content to simply fall asleep in his shirt and genes. "I love you, Sarine," he whispered and bestowed a kiss on her skin. Wriggling on top of the sheets he managed to work the blanket out from underneath them and cover them.

Once again they settled in and Tomas was already half asleep. "I wish this night would never end." His muscled arms wrapped around her slender, feminine form. "Thank you, ... for everything...." he whispered, followed by a small yawn. His breathing slowed and his body relaxed.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 1:54 pm

Sarine took all of three seconds to close her eyes and descend into her dreams--the dreams that had actually come true that very day. She didn't have to wonder about loving him anymore, because she DID love him, and he loved her, too. They were going to be together and there was no one to stop them.

Sarine's internal clock went back to zero at midnight, and counted its way up to seven a.m. It was when she had classes, usually, but she wasn't planning on going today. Now she just wanted to spend a sleepy day with her brother, planning their new lives together, thinking about how they would be.

With a yawn, she untangled herself from Tomas' body, sitting up on the mattress. She rubbed her eyes sleepily, remembering everything slowly, letting the real world seep into her cranium. She had to get a job. That was the first thing to do, when the happy haze of their relationship wore off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3