Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-08-29

[Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 7:34 pm

Tomas struggled to stand up while still holding his sister. It took a slow minute or so to get up without falling, but he managed it. "C'mon. Lets get you upstairs. Maybe a shower would do you some good," he recommended. Making sure to balance her weight he carried her up the stairs. With her slim physique and his muscled one, the trip was easier than standing up. Once at the top of the stairs he set her down, but still wrapped an arm around her protectively. If she fell because he wasn't there he'd never forgive himself.

In truth, he thought that their intimacy would be more limited tonight. There were stories told by his friends about women and their first times, about how they were more sensitive in the area. Tomas figured she'd want some time to recover tonight before he tried to get close like that again. Tonight, at the very least, he wanted to share a bed with her and hold her body close. Finally he had her acceptance. That would be enough for now.

"Sarine?" he prompted. "What do you want me to do? I can draw a bath for you." As he suggested this he motioned to the bathroom. "Besides, I need to clean up before they get home." They was an unspoken agreement to refer to their parents. Neither one of them had received much love from either genetic donor. They were so busy working to spend much time with their 'disgraceful' children. Sarine and Tomas had always been expected to do well academically in school. Sarine wasn't disciplined as much by them because she had appealing physical attributes that could help her marry well. For Tomas, he was held to higher standards because he was expected to go out and fulfill a typical male role in society; to get a job and work at a blue collar company for the rest of his life. But he knew his calling had always been in the arts. Secretly he had a passion for photography; Sarine was his ideal model. He wanted to capture her in the light he saw her, so that everyone could see her beauty. Not only Sarine, but everything around him. He had a vision he wanted to share with the world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/weatheredkeys/
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 8:39 pm

Sarine didn't want him to let go of her--she was sad when he finally set her down. She wanted to be comforted, not let go of. Suddenly, she reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

"Don't leave me." She whispered, tears in her eyes, leaning her cheek against his. She had felt so lonely for so long, only being with him on the most superficial level. There was so much more she had wanted, so much she had dreamed of and craved. And now he was offering it to her, and she had asked him to stop.

"I'll run a bath." She murmured, her warm body sliding away from his slowly, turning to walk to the bathroom. Sarine had this way of moving that was just... it was amazing. There was no jerkiness, no subtle stumbling. If she ever tripped, it was quite a large trip--otherwise, there was no interruption to her beautiful fluid movement, even with the slight limp in her step this evening.

There was the sound of running water as Sarine picked out the perfect temperature. Then her slender form was standing in the door frame, one hand resting on either side for unnecessary support. "Are you going to keep me company?" She asked very matter-of-factly. "I was hoping you might explore me some more..." The last bit was accompanied by a little bit of blush as she looked shyly at her feet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 8:52 pm

As Tomas watched her form he found himself staring like a preteen. His eyes couldn't help but follow the well illustrated curves of her body and its smooth moves. The way her hair tumbled down her back, the way her skin glowed from the earlier excitement. He had never seen this side of her, but it fascinated him, wondering if she had been saving it just for him. There was little doubt left in his mind when she beckoned him to her bath. Immediately he took a step forward, forgetting himself for a moment. Then he stopped. What if he hurt her again, the one he loved so dearly? Suddenly he found himself flustering and bumbling.

"Er, I better, ah, go clean up downstairs," he forced out, tripping over the rug as he backed up. "I'll go get your things." Turning around quickly he only descended half way down the stairs. Sitting in the middle of the staircase, he held his head in his hands. What to do. Emotions were running wild in his mind: fear, doubt, excitement, love, lust. Another sigh. He picked himself up and gathered said clothes, thus getting rid of the incriminating evidence. Neatly as he could, which was pretty bad, he folded Sarine's clothes to give back to her.

Walking up the stairs the butterflies grew in his stomach. There was nothing to go wrong. Hopefully she had put something in the water to cloud it. He wasn't sure if he would be able to be in the same room without wanting to take her again. To run his hands over her smooth skin, feel her body heat and respond to his touch. He could feel his erection growing again when he walked into the bathroom to set her clothes on the counter. Trying to look anywhere but in her direction, lest he be temped again, he looked to his feet. It wasn't the only thing he saw. He saw the blood again, and was reminded of what he had done. It hadn't even dried yet...
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 9:25 pm

Sarine looked completely heartbroken as he walked away from her, turned his back on her for the first time in their entire lives. Tears formed in her eyes and she quickly wiped them away, blushing and flustered and sad. Quickly, she walked back into the bathroom, that fluid motion in her step missing. It was a motion she had practiced many times, but only by herself, as she didn't want anyone to see it but him. She was his, and she never wanted to belong to anyone else, so she would never show anyone else but him.

With a bit of a shake in her limbs, she climbed into the tub, immersing her sweaty body in the warm water. It was soothing, but... not as soothing as her brother's touch was. She sighed softly, leaning back against the wall of the tub. There was a bit of a mist in the water, since she had put in some salts, but not enough to really hide much, just make her shape misty and fairy-looking.

Hearing him walk in startled her softly--she had, sadly, not been expecting him to come back. She watched him as he set down her clothes, then avoided looking at her as best he could. She turned away from him, the water making a little splash noise as her body moved ever-so-slightly. She didn't want him to push her away, she couldn't stand this. She should have just kept her mouth shut and let him do what he wanted.

Tears formed in her eyes, and she tried to wipe them away before he saw them.
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:48 pm

Hearing the splash he turned around. It was a little silly, but he'd thought that she had slipped in the tub. The noise was too small to actually be anything of the story. It was more that he was looking for an excuse to look at her again. He stared at her, like a figure caught in a midnight dream. She looked like a temptress sitting there in the water. The pleasant burning sensation in the pit of his stomach was growing again. He wanted to say something. His mouth opened and closed a couple of times, but finally kept it closed.

But why was she turned away like that? Was she still hurting? He didn't think so. She would have said something. Even through something like that, she would have told him. Hearing a couple of sniffles from her form, he walked over and kneeled down by the tub. "Sarine? What's wrong?" Reaching forward he stroked her hair, trying to get her to open up to him again.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 1:11 pm

Sarine shook her head, rubbing away her last tear. "N-no, nothing. I'm alright." She managed a weak smile at him, wanting nothing more than to have him in the tub with her. "I was just... sad. I thought you were afraid to look at me." She leaned forward and planted the lightest, most tentative kiss on his lips she'd given him since their first kiss in junior high.

She swallowed hard and pulled back, her breasts only barely below the surface of the water. The very edge of the pink circle around her nipple barely stuck out of the water, visible to him, wet and glossy. Her nipples were still stiff from his kisses and fondling--she was still wet in her nether region. If he decided to try something, she was ready for him.

"Will you get in with me?" She asked, softly, looking at him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:43 pm

"Afraid?" Tomas whispered, right before she kissed him. There was so much tenderness, so much love, so much forgiveness in the kiss. When they parted, he dropped his own clothes he had been holding in one hand and looked her in the eyes. "I wasn't afraid of you, more that I was afraid you would hate me for the way I treated you." His hand dipped into the bath and swirled the opaque waters. "I'll never be able to forgive myself for that. I want to spend the rest of my life making it up to you. That is, if you'll let me."

He looked down at her form, how parts of it peeked out of the water. His hand reached up and dragged along the contour of her shoulder, leaving beads of water in its wake. Already he knew her answer, though the spoken request reassured him. Thankful for the large tub that had been installed in the house, he crawled in next to her. It was a little awkward at first. Her body was so slippery, and he footing had been terrible. Finally, he was lying next to her with his strong arms wrapped protectively around him. The water, her body, the intimacy made him relax. It felt as though the balance had been restored. He buried his face in her neck and inhaled her scent, using his tongue to flick against her skin in a tickling manner.

"Are you feeling any better?" he asked, letting one hand stray down her right side, hip, and finally leg. He so desperately wanted to touch her, to please her. The limb was twitching to slide a little in the opposite direction and please her.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:57 pm

Sarine blushed. His touches made her breathe that special way again--made her close her eyes and take in a deep, shaky breath. "Ah..." As he climbed in with her, she slowly crawled into his lap. She wanted to be as close to him as possible, as close as she could get. So she climbed into his lap and sat so that her legs fell between his, and her smooth, porcelain-skinned back was against his chest. Her hair was already wet, and it stuck against both their skin. "Of course I'll let you." She murmured, softly, turning her head so that her lips were grazing the skin of his jaw bone.

"I'm feeling better, yeah." She told him, softly, smiling a little. It was a genuine smile, sort of a shy one, but very genuine. "Thank you for asking." She slipped an arm up around his neck, reaching behind her to touch him. The touch on her leg made the skin on her arm cover with goosebumps. She wanted him to touch her again, she wanted to know what he felt like when he remembered what he was doing. Her fingers pushed gently up through his hair, touching his head tenderly. "I'm going to be just fine..." Her voice was barely audible, but it didn't matter very much, with his ear just an inch or two away from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 3:17 pm

Tomas' chest tightened. Her body felt so natural against his. The way her smaller features seemed to melt against his, her smooth skin passed across his. Every turn, every move, every fidget of her body was obvious to him in their close proximity. He felt his body getting aroused again, but he could also feel the same from her. The way her skin prickled against his and the way it moved excitedly against his. Letting out a low moan, his head tilted back a little. "I-I'm glad you're feeling b-better," he gasped out.

His head turned and his lips started to move on their own accord again. It moved towards her hand, kissing on the fingertips of each digit. A hand slipped between her legs and started to massage her inner thighs and the other moved upwards to play with her left nipple. "How about I make you feel even better?" He whispered, his hand moving even deeper between her legs. Slipping a finger into the outer most folds, he could feel the wetness there that had nothing to do with the bath.

He grinned, and whispered to her again, "Though it looks like you're already one step ahead of me." The finger moved in a large, circling stroke. This time he wanted to let her feel pleasure first. He wanted to hold her and help her achieve climax. Only then would he consider himself.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 3:41 pm

Sarine gasped softly. Her head rolled back onto his shoulder as he touched her. Ah, she was so sensitive... but it felt good. Just to have him touch her, to have him be close to her made her feel so good. She breathed slow and deep as he made that circular motion with his finger. She blushed heavily, going shy again all-of-the-sudden. She wasn't afraid, she was just excited, especially with his breath tickling her ear.

"Y-you're not the only one... who got aroused, before..." She managed, softly, stifling a moan as his finger slid across her breast and nipple. "A-ah... Tomas..." She twined her fingers in his hair, pressing the tips lightly against his scalp. "It feels so good..." She swallowed hard and slid her free hand slowly down along his arm, then back up. Her fingers were slow, rather tentative. She ran her palm down along his side, his hip, and down over his hip bone. "Ah..."
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 3:56 pm

A little rough moan escaped him. "Yes, it does," he agreed. He loved the way her body responded, and how it felt rubbing up against his. He wanted more. Using another finger, he rubbed against her clit. The touch was feather light at first. He alternated between rubbing against it and tweaking it. Alternately his other hand cupped her breast and kneaded the flesh gently. It roamed across the smooth, taut, supple flesh, occasionally dipping into the water for a little bit of lubrication.

His hips arched against her body when he felt her own hand trailing down his body. His erection had nearly returned now, and was pressing against her back and backside. Every time either of them moved the friction only excited him more. In turn, the movements of his hands at her nether regions increased to excite her more.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 4:17 pm

[Thank you~<3]

Sarine's face and neck flushed as he touched her. The strokes on her clit made her get wetter and wetter, as did the fingers that were massaging her breast. It felt so very good. She let out a tiny moan, which she couldn't contain anymore. "Uhnn..." She swallowed dryly, closing her eyes, her lips beginning to play across his neck. She loved how he made her feel, and she wanted to make him feel that good, too. As soon as he finished with her, or seemed to be finished.

Her hand continued to run up and down his side, his hip, and started to touch his thigh, too. She let out a little moan every few moments as he rubbed against her clit, and then suddenly, her body shifted a little. It only shifted a few inches--she was quite comfortable, but the slight move got his member to nestle between her cheeks, so that there was just the smallest amount of pressure on it, and he would be able to feel her movements even more. "Tomas..."
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:01 pm

Tomas swallowed thickly and gasped. "Oh god, Sarine." He breathing was coming out in little puffs as a result of panting. His head tilted upwards to give her more access to his neck. It excited him to no end when she did that. He played with her clit a little more vigourously, teasing it until it started to become erect. His one hand stopped playing with her chest. It took a long, slithering route down her stomach and joined its other half between her legs. Easing them open gently, he made enough room for both hands. Nudging her lips away, he looked down so he could see what he was doing.

"I've heard some of my friends talk about this. They say its supposed to be good," he whispered. Looking into her eyes, he gave her a small, reassuring kiss. His tongue glided across her teeth and played with her tongue. At that time, he traced the contours of her opening a few times and then slipped a finger into it. In combination he played with her clit and explored her pussy slowly. The first finger was a scout, allowing her to get a better taste of what it should feel like. After he finished caressing and probing the insides, he extracted the finger with some of her juices still clinging to it.

Leisurely he brought it up in front of her in a tempting teasing manner. Just as he got to her chin, he quickly moved his finger to his mouth and tasted it with a little triumphant smirk. "Mmm. You taste wonderful Sarine." Sticking in the rest of the finger, he slurped it off. "If we don't get busy with other things tonight, remind me to show you about eating out." Without much delay, his hand was returned to her pussy, inserting two this time. All the while, he had still be fondling her clit. "I wonder how much more of this you'll be able to take, hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:33 pm

Sarine didn't hear a single word that came out of his mouth. His fingers felt so good, she couldn't help but moan. "Tomas..." She moaned out his name softly, and then her lips found his neck again. She sucked on his skin, nibbling gently, giving him a hickey. She loved kissing him, especially when it made him gasp like that.

Her tongue escaped her mouth and pressed to his skin, licking over his Adam's apple. She kissed it once, sucking gently, then she leaned her head back and let out a long, low moan, pressing her hips up towards his hand. "Don't stop, Thomas... please..." She managed. Her voice was breathy because of her panting. All the pleasure was making her breathe real hard.

She let out a deep moan as his two fingers probed her insides. It felt undeniably good. The thing about Sarine's moans was that she was a singer. A singer with a very, very large lung capacity, as she'd been developing it for several years. So her moans really got up there in volume and length as he rubbed her and probed her and her hips gyrated. It felt so good, she couldn't stop herself.

Her body arched away from his as she let out another moan, her ass pressing against his member, applying lovely pressure. She was enjoying herself very, very much. Maybe too much.
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 8:09 pm

Tomas grinned from the responses he was getting. This is exactly what he had wanted to show his sister. How much he could make her feel good. It felt like yin and yang combining together. Carefully he eased a third finger and swiveled his wrist a little. He bit his lip with excitement. She was so tight, her moans were delicious, and the way her body was moving against his was nearly bringing him to climax. The most he stimulated her, the more she stimulated him. Already he could feel the convulsions of pleasure coming from her body. She was almost ready. He knew he was.

Kissing along the side of her neck, he was careful not to give her any hickeys. Both of them having some would prove troublesome. He kissed every inch that his lips could comfortably reach, living little marks where they wouldn't be seen. The tub restricted him, but also kept his lust in check.

It was one particular moan that sent him over the edge. In the middle of a little hip thrust against her ass, he felt the tingling. Arching up with a strangled moan of his own, he felt his load shoot all over her ass. "Sarine!" he cried out, her mind, body and soul being the only thing he thought of as he came. Panting from the orgasm he slowly lowered his body back into the water with a little splash. He kept up with thrusting his fingers in and out of her and playing with her clit until she came.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 8:20 pm

Sarine came only a moment after he did. Knowing he had come sent her over the edge. Her slit spasmed around him as her juices flooded her opening, covering his fingers. Her entire body was twitching as he continued to touch her, toes curling under. "T-Tomas!" She managed, through clenched teeth as she experienced her first orgasm that wasn't self-inflicted.

When her body finally finished orgasming (it too a good minute or two, with all the buildup to it), she went limp against him, brow covered in sweat, fingers loosening their grip on the side of the tub (she'd been holding it pretty hard, like curling her toes). "Ah..." She managed, softly, her eyes closing. She leaned her head back on his shoulder, closing her eyes, breathing heavily.

"That felt... so good..." She managed, between pants, her eyes opening a little so she could look at him. "W-where did you learn how to do that?" The thought crossed her mind that maybe he had done it to another girl. It made her jealous.
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 12:04 am

Tomas gave one last jerk of excitement as she uttered his name. It was more than he could have ever hoped for. Of course he'd always dreamed of this moment, but to finally have it come; to have her cum. His hands withdrew leisurely. One hand cupped her, and rubbed the entire outside comfortably. "That was amazing, sis," he whispered, planting butterfly kisses against her skin. Lifting his arms he wrapped them around her body and held her close. In the throes of their orgasms she had slipped down against him.

He didn't notice the tone of her voice. He was relishing in the moment too much to think about it. "You forget, Sarine, I have a very vivid, ah, imagination," he said with a breathy chuckle and a wink. "I heard some guys talking about it. They told me how to do it. And I looked some of it up online." He tilted his head to nuzzle her and shifted his legs. Sometimes it was hard to tell their limbs apart, though he didn't mind. Their bodies were so intertwined and intimate; he couldn't stop moving. He just felt the need to constantly feel her body against his, moving against his.

When the water shifted he could see just how dirty it had gotten. From the combined dirt, sweat and love juices left the water murkier than before, and that was saying something. "Hmmm, I think we need a shower now," he thought aloud. "You've gotten awfully dirty," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 5:17 pm

Sarine blushed, but smiled, nuzzling against his cheek. She was glad to know that she was the first, his first. She swallowed hard and leaned over to kiss his cheek, her hand reaching around to touch his hip. "I believe you had a hand in that." She giggled softly and pressed her cute little rump against him once more, teasingly, before standing up and climbing out of the tub.

Her knees were still shaking from her orgasm, and that mixed with the wet tile of the tub caused her to slip. She groaned as she landed on her upper front, one foot stuck over the edge of the tub, the other knee folded under her stomach. She looked very silly, actually, but very cute. With a little groan, she climbed up onto her feet again, rubbing her eyes.

"Owie." She managed, softly, shuffling to the shower to turn it on. "Will you get in with me?" She asked, turning to look at him, a bruise already forming on her arm. She smiled at him shyly. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 7:19 pm

Tomas felt his heart nearly stop when he saw her fall. He tried to reach out and catch her, but he too slipped in the tub and was of little help to her. "Sarine!" It was too late. She had fallen, but, as usual, she picked herself up and carried on. That was one of the things he liked about her. She was a trooper. He smiled. "Of course." Rubbing his knocked elbow, he climbed out of the dirty water and unplugged the drain. He watched as all the water swirled out of it before they started the shower.

As the water took a minute or so to heat up, he grabbed her arm gently and turned it over to inspect the bruise. He tsked. "You've gotta be more careful with yourself, Sarine. Your body is too beautiful to be sporting bruises like these." The tone in which he spoke wasn't chastising, but it was concerned. He'd always had this terrible fear that one day one of her accidents would be more serious than anyone could have anticipated.

Pulling back the screen that stopped the water from pouring out onto the floor, he offered his arm out to her for support.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 7:55 pm

Sarine blushed as he examined her arm. She loved being touched by him, being there with him, knowing what they'd done. She leaned up and shyly kissed his lips, touching his cheek lightly with her finger tips. "I love you, Tomas." She said, softly. "I'll try to be more careful." With that, she took his hand and climbed into the shower, reaching for her fruity shampoo.

Sarine's shampoo was lavender--very weak-smelling lavender, but pleasant-smelling too. She opened the bottle and sniffed it, then gave him a shy smile. She was quite a sight to see, actually--the steam wrapped her up like a blanket, a translucent blanket. The water washed over her slender form, her porcelain skin shimmering with the wet in the dim light of the fading afternoon that streamed in through the window. Her hair was still wet, plastered to her back and neck, and her nipples were still plump and extra-pink from all his tweaking.

She blushed shyly as she poured some of the shampoo into her hand. The hand met her breast, the touch of the cold liquid sending shivers up her spine, and she began to rub it in. The soap added to the glossiness of her skin, soap bubbles dotting it, making her ever-more enticing. She wasn't even trying to do anything--this was just how she washed herself.
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 5:03 pm

[.....dude, wtf]
[-Cries overly-dramatically-]
[ITS GONE!]
Mad

[-Limps on anyways-]
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 5:16 pm

Tomas moaned as the loofah circled around his body. Sarine touch was tantalizing. The way her delicate fingernails sometimes prodded through the semi-rough material and made contact with skin excited him. He couldn't wait until they finished their shower, not that he wasn't enjoying it, and take her to the bed to make up for his earlier brutish behavior. Pulling her hips close, he showed with no subtly how aroused he felt. His hands reached up and yanked her shoulders close enough so that their lips could meet with crashing force. He responded eagerly against the soft folds, kissing them as if he was a man dying of thirst.

When he broke the kiss he grinned and breathed heavily. The water had caused his short hair to run forward against his face as he leaned over her with the small amount of height he had against her. Chuckling, he used a hand to comb back the wet strands, tilting his head back so the water hit his face and neck with cascading force. Looking down into the endless orbs of her eyes his exuberant grin was replaced by a more loving one. "Almost done yet?" he whispered huskily. By now both of them were nearly clean, but he liked to tease her a little. It was so cute the way she could be so sexy with that little blush of hers. It belied her true nature, the one that she almost always reserved for him. Though, he wanted to bring that out in her.

Soon, he would have to ask her. It was something that they were both completely within their right to do, but he wanted to do with her. If she was by his side, he would have the courage to tell them.... he prayed with all his heart that she would support him.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 6:02 pm

Sarine blushed as she felt him grasp her hips and pull their bodies against each other. "Ah..." She closed her eyes in ecstasy as she felt his hot member press against her lips, and then smiled shyly and opened her eyes to look up at him through her eyelashes. "You tease." She grinned, softly, and leaned up to kiss his lips.

With a wink, she reached down and cupped his genitalia in one hand, giving him a little squeeze. "My turn to tease." She informed him, softly, turning around to rub her ass against him before climbing out of the shower. This was her feisty side, despite the blush on her cheeks. "Come on then. I want to get dressed." She let her hips sway as she walked out of the bathroom and towards her bedroom, long wet hair sticking to her wet shoulders.

When Sarine got to her room, she grabbed a towel and wrapped herself up in it, drying off as she started looking in her drawers. She found a cute little silk teddy that she'd never worn--black with lace trim around the bottom--that she had to confess was bought to be worn with Tomas. She blushed and smiled, dropping the towel, pulling on the silk night shirt and a pair of her bunny panties, this one pink.

With a heavy sigh, she flopped onto her bed, breathing deeply. What a day. What a wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 6:32 pm

Tomas watched, still standing in the warm, running water, as she walked away from him with her toight little ass shaking as she left. He was hypnotized by the sight. It was only after she left the bathroom leaving him staring dumbfounded that he hastily shut off the water to join her. Almost pulling a move his sister would be proud of, he slowed down so that he wouldn't slip. As much as he hated it, he had to take his time so that he wouldn't fall and sport a few bruises himself. Using one of the towels he quickly shook most of the water out of his hair. Considering the length it was a simple task.

He toweled his body off and slipped on only his loose fitting jeans that he'd worn earlier in the day. Stopping in front of the mirror, he took a couple of deep breaths to calm himself. Studying his appearance in the reflective glass he once again combed his hair backwards. Being wet, it took on the appearance of being gelled back. In the other room he could hear his sister fall. Checking the noise in his memory, confirmed with the fact that she hadn't cried out in pain, he knew she was all right.

Collecting himself as best he could, he walked out of the bathroom and followed her to her room. The sight he saw only tourmented his aching member. She was wearing an incredibly alluring piece of lingerie that he'd never seen her wear before. The soft silk hugged her curve luxuriously, rising up on her backside enough to expose another one of those cute pairs of underwear she loved to wear and he loved to stare at. He whined a pleading whine and stood still for a moment. "By the hells, Sarine, you look ravishing," he moaned. Closing the distance between them, he gave her a little smack on the butt before sitting on the bedside and drinking in her beauty. He just couldn't stop watching her.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 6:58 pm

Sarine blushed and yelled as he smacked her ass. She made a displeased face and rubbed the flesh, screwing up her lips. "Don't dooo that." She pouted, but then giggled softly, climbing up onto her knees.

Carefully, she moved over towards him, swinging one leg over his so that she straddled him and sat on his lap. "How's your dick?" She asked, bluntly, wondering if he was sore after all that. And, in reality, she hoped that he wasn't--it was her turn to do something fun.

With a little, sly smile, she leaned forward and planted a loving little kiss on his lips. "I'm having fun today." She informed him, her wet hair falling forward to brush against his cheek. "I love you." She whispered to him, softly, into his ear, before her lips reached out and grasped his ear lobe, and she started to suckle it.

Truth be told, she wanted to have sex. She wanted to feel what it was like to have him inside of her again, gentler this time. "Tomas..." She whispered, into his ear, pushing the fingers of one hand up through his wet hair. "I bought this teddy just for you." She wanted to tease him, tantalize him, and then reward him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]   [Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Working Title][~][Rawrg and Kiss of Allure]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next