Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-Unique title here- Cheezee and Cullen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheezee
Shrimp
Cheezee

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-08

-Unique title here-  Cheezee and Cullen Empty
PostSubject: -Unique title here- Cheezee and Cullen   -Unique title here-  Cheezee and Cullen EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 8:16 pm

Naomi slowly woke from her drug induced sleep to the sound of a light humming coming from behind her. When she opened her eyes, they were met only with darkness. After a moment, she realized there was a cloth in front of her eyes. After trying to remove the cloth, she noticed that her hands were tied behind her back. Hissing loudly, she struggled as much as she could to get her hands free, not accomplishing much. After about a minute of kicking everything she could, she gave up with a loud huff, her tail still slamming against the floor of her inhabitants angrily. From that little fit, she found out that she was probably in the trunk of a car, which made sense, seeing as how the humming did sound a lot like a car engine. "HEY!! Who the hell do you think you are putting me back here like this!? Let me the fuck out!!" She shouted, trying to make herself be heard.

[[ >> Yea... Not my greatest of posts. You can choose when to bring Nina and Lilly in. xP ]]
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: -Unique title here- Cheezee and Cullen   -Unique title here-  Cheezee and Cullen EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:58 pm

Yuuki frowned as she sat in the back seat of the car, in front of her a man drove the car towards her home. It wasn't a mansion, but it was rather large to be considered a house. Yuuki wasn't fond of living in a mansion because it was far too big for her. She felt overwhelmed even if she did have servants to walk around in it. She listened to the faint yelling. "How troublesome," she sighed before the car pulled into the garage and it was turned off. She got out of the car once the door was opened for her and she stepped out, a long flowing black gown flowing out around her body as she moved to the back of the car. She waited until the driver opened the trunk and she glared at the girl in the trunk. "Shut up," she said firmly to the neko. "I won't have any of you attitude, do you hear me?" she said firmly, her icy blue eyes focusing on the neko. She showed no anger, but she also show little emotion. "You will behave while you live with me and you will do exactly as told or else I'll punish you." The mistress grinned before holding out her hand and taking the driver's for the moment, slipping him a few dollars for his service. Her hand was almost paper white against his. She worked hard to keep herself this pale, avoiding the sun at all cost. It was her belief that the paler she was the more beautiful people would see her, and it certainly seemed to work so far.
Back to top Go down
Cheezee
Shrimp
Cheezee

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: -Unique title here- Cheezee and Cullen   -Unique title here-  Cheezee and Cullen EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:37 pm

Naomi began to struggle once again when the car stopped, knowing that the woman would be around soon. After a few moments, she finally managed to find a piece of metal sticking out from the floor of the trunk. In no time, she got her blindfold caught on it, and in turn, made the cloth rip off her. Right when it was ripped off, though, the trunk was open, blinding her for a few moments thanks to the change of light. After she blinked the brightness away and finally got used to the light, she heard a feminine voice. The only problem was, she didn't see any females around. Only the driver. Looking further up, she saw long black hair and icy blue eyes. After looking the extremely pale woman up and down for a moment, she glared right into the woman's eyes, her dark blue ones meeting with her light ones. "Obey... You?" She asked before laughing loudly. "I can't believe your phone obeys you when you try to call someone. You have to be the least intimidating person I've seen!" She taunted before laughing. Out of nowhere, she stopped laughing and just glared at her. "You know... Making yourself really pale doesn't help hide your weight." She said with a grin, her ears twitching slightly as she just continued to stare at the woman. "Now that you're done pretending to be all... Bossy... Untie me so I can take a fucking bath. I was just sprayed with a hose before you bought me." She muttered, obviously not liking being dirty.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: -Unique title here- Cheezee and Cullen   -Unique title here-  Cheezee and Cullen EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 8:52 pm

Yuuki watched Naomi for a while. She listened to the neko talk but she showed no emotion, no anger. She looked towards the driver then. "I have one more job for you," she said coldly. "Go get me that bucket of dirt in the corner." Once he brought it over she asked him for another half empty bucket of water and she mixed the two before telling him to put Naomi on the ground. He did as instructed, without even a second of hesitation. He closed the trunk of the car then and watched at the mistress poured the bucket of mud onto the girl. "You will stay dirty for the rest of the day. Tomorrow we will wash you in the backyard with the hose," she told Naomi. He voice now cold. "You are the pet, I am the Mistress. You will have no say in anything." Yuuki ordered the man to carry the girl inside then and lock her up in her cage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Unique title here- Cheezee and Cullen   -Unique title here-  Cheezee and Cullen Empty

Back to top Go down

-Unique title here- Cheezee and Cullen
Page 1 of 1