Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unstable~ Character Thread!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Unstable~ Character Thread!! Empty
PostSubject: Unstable~ Character Thread!!   Unstable~ Character Thread!! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:45 pm

Here is the role-playing thread if wanted:
Click Me- Pretty Please?!
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Unstable~ Character Thread!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unstable~ Character Thread!!   Unstable~ Character Thread!! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:51 pm

Unstable~ Character Thread!! Untitled-13
✖Alex Sivi✖

•It's The Lime Light That Draws Me Near•

»»the weak minded««

just another one of your:;: congratulations! it's a boy!
what's with the candles:;: january twenty-seventh
another year and i'll be ancient:;: seventeen- last time i checked
lets not bring out the yard stick:;: five foot and four inches- why won't i grow!
sometimes i'm even afraid of the scale:;: one hundred and thirty two pounds
give me one of those and another:;: whomever wants me

Why Is Life So Hard? If Only I Was Popular

✖sit back and relapse•
I'd have to say, I have a normal life. It's not the best in the world, I know this well. Cooped up with my parents who are always over me for the things I've done. Okay so I shaved my head once or twice, it wasn't like I didn't want it, right? They asked me. They wanted me to look kool with that look- it looks nice on my frame! Don't blame them! Anyway. I live with my two sisters and one older brother; they tend to play around with me. Pulling me here and there, I guess they just love me or something. Since they always ask for things from me, wanting me to be 'their best friend', but I'm already their brother. Hm, maybe I'm moving up in life? The youngest one is named Felicia, she's a sweet blond who runs around occasionally in dolled up outfits. She's such a cute 5th grader. I swear, if there where others like her- I'd probably melt. The other older sister is named Monica, a brunette with a serious attitude, she's always jamming to some music with my younger brother Jon. The two are inseparable, always together even when they drag me around the house and the mall.

Well that's my siblings, my parents are much more high strung with me at times, but they usually leave me alone to my devices and my friends. I'm currently a sophomore in high school, running with a few of my 'own' gang. I love those guys. They hold the lime light most of the time and let me have my dues occasionally. Sometimes they make me wonder how they come up with all the crazy ideas that float in their heads. Underwear on the founder's statue and a swimming pool in the principal's office being only a few things we pulled off. Man did they scream at us!

Their is definitely a fine tuned presence to the leader of the group. A rash girl named Conny Liot. Man is she kool when she orders us around. Anyway, I've been at this same school for my whole educational life, it brings back found memories of past visits to the prinicipal's office, the nurses' and a few other places that we aren't allowed in. Though there is without a doubt that I loved doing my own little pranks on the people around, even if it did land me in a jail once for the hell of it. Why was that so bad? I didn't hurt anyone, okay maybe I did. But it wasn't as bad as what some other people have done!

give me your attention•
I'm not so sure what my own personality is, you'd have to go ask one of my friends. Though I have heard them talk about how dependable I am. Maybe that's a good thing. I wouldn't know, though I do know I love being the center of attention. Who wouldn't love being in the middle of it all with all those eyes looking straight at you. It's beautiful!

Now that I think about it, I'm such a confident individual. I'm usually seen asking several people about the same thing, wanting to know their opinion. No one really listens to mine. It's not like I usually have any, anyway. So that's me for you, I know I have more to me. I just can't figure it out. Why don't you just go ask my friends?

✖just what you're looking for•
I have pretty thin arms, a thin built in my opinion. Though I need to loose more weight, I feel fat. I don't work out, well unless my friend's think its a good idea. I've been told to do it a few times, but I don't see any difference at all. Anyway, my hair has grown back since the last time I shaved my hair. I like the length- I wonder what my friend's think about it this time. Maybe a little shorter? I wouldn't know. Mirrors don't help me out that much.

Otherwise, my skin is a nice color. I get a slight tan sometimes when I'm outside, but I usually burn. So I try staying in the shade as much as I can. I'm not so sure about the rest of my body. I've gotten a few scars in places and even a tattoo where I'd never put one in the first place. It just goes to show what everyone likes on me. You'd have to go and ask my friends what else is up with me, I'm not sure anymore.

screaming for more then ice cream•
✖Attention
✖My Friends
✖My Family
✖Music
✖Money
✖Television
✖Food
✖Working Out
✖The Gang I'm In
✖And Many More...

✖anything but that•
✖The Cold Shoulder
✖Needles
✖Bullies
✖Jail
✖My Parents
✖Nightmares
✖Rejection
✖Pain
✖And Many More...

toss out the key•
I've done a few bads things in my life, well at least that's how they are seen. I've shoplifted from a few stores and have done some more naughty acts just for the recognition. Okay so I'm not perfect- no one is!

x_exactly___where__CorruptedHatred_we __want______you_x
Back to top Go down

Unstable~ Character Thread!!
Page 1 of 1