Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Whom the Darkness Parts [Lit Medieval Fantasy RP. Open to all]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female
Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-08-05

For Whom the Darkness Parts [Lit Medieval Fantasy RP. Open to all] Empty
PostSubject: For Whom the Darkness Parts [Lit Medieval Fantasy RP. Open to all]   For Whom the Darkness Parts [Lit Medieval Fantasy RP. Open to all] EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:35 pm

For Whom the Darkness Parts [Lit Medieval Fantasy RP. Open to all] Penultimate_Fantasy_by_kalessara-3

In the land of Terre A'nglis, evil if stirring. Evil in its most abhorred and terrifying form. Twilight, the God of Curruption, is awakening in the prison he was sealed in at the beginning of humanity by the other Gods for fear he would destroy their newest Children. Thousands of years later, he is awakening and his followers are intent on freeing him completely.

The Gods are still too weak to reseal Twilight's prison or kill him should he escape, so instead they choose a few Mortals to do it for them, blessing them with miraculous gifts and powers and a promise to grant their hearts' desires once they seal Twilight away.

The chosen Mortals must find each other and band together to stop Twilight, but can they forget their differences, put away their love, disown their hopes of a future, and forfeit their lives for this task? What happens when one of their chosen takes the path to free Twilight? Only you can decide the fate of Terre A'ngelis.

Omei had seen mountains lower than these misnamed Snowy Hills, great lopsided heaps of half-buried boulders, webbed with steep twisting passes. A number of those passes would have given a goat pause. You could travel three days through the lush forests and snow-covered meadows without seeing a single sign of Mortal habitation. This was the Roof of the World, a place that would soon become legendary.

She glanced at the others that crowded the rift between the mountains. All looked fearful and nervous, casting brief glances at a tall steel cage in the center of them all. No, they looked at its contents. The man in the cage caught and held Omei's eyes. She was not close enough to see the man's face, as She had wanted to, but suddenly She thought She was as close as She cared for. The prisoner was a tall man, with long, dark hair falling around his broad shoulders. He held Himself upright with one hand on the bars over His head. His clothes seemed ordinary, a cloak and coat and breeches that would not have caused comment in any farming village. But the way He wore them. The way He held Himself. Twilight was a God in every inch of Him. The cage might as well not have been there. He held Himself erect, head high, and looked over the other Deities as if They had come to do Him honor. And where ever His gaze swept, there the others fell silent, staring back in a mixture of fear and disgust.

"Did we make the right choice, Gallues?" Vexed with Herself, Omei grimaced. She shouldn't be acting like a Mortal and letting Her mindless tongue flap in the breeze. The decision was made. It had been on Her mind though. She was not so unconcerned as She wanted to be.

Galleus, the Skylord as Mortals called him, glanced at Her. "The other choices only held different risks, not lesser." The Skylord considered Her for a moment before placing a hand on Her shoulder. "We must do this, Omei. For our Children." Omei nodded, reluctantly.

The others were forming a circle around the steel cage. It was time. Omei and Galleus joined them and completed the circle. The air crackled and sparked with the combined power of Their joining. Every head was bowed, as though in prayer. Twilight stirred now, eyes growing large as He stared at His fellow Deities. As the air seemed to harden and crush the cage, Twilight threw back His head and laughed.

It was the last sound He was to make again. A mountain, taller than any other in Terre A'nglis rose from were Twilight once stood, rising farther and farther into the sky, past the clouds. The roar of the earth being up heaved was deafening to any Mortal.

Finally, the earth became silent and was still. The Deities were gone, back to their homes to rest. Some carrying the bodies of those who had used too much of their power and were now as dead as a Mortal being.

"The shadow fell upon the land, and the world was cleaved stone from stone. The oceans fled, the mountains were consumed, and the lands were wrought with death. The moon was as blood and the sun was as ashes. The seas boiled, and the living envied the dead. All was scattered and all memory lost, save for one memory above all others; of those that had begun the Dark Wars."

"It shall once again come to pass that the shadow shall rise across the realm, darken every land, and there shall be neither light nor safety. Darkness shall be reborn, born once more as it was born before and shall be born again, time without end. And it that shall be born of the shadows, born of the ancient evil, shall stretch forth its hands, and the blood of the world will flow with death once more."
Back to top Go down
http://ClockworkRenfield.deviantart.com
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Darkness Parts [Lit Medieval Fantasy RP. Open to all]   For Whom the Darkness Parts [Lit Medieval Fantasy RP. Open to all] EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:12 pm

------------------t h eBASICS

& SAY IT WITH ME °°° Full name {Hint: they live in Japan}
& ALSO KNOWN AS °°° Any nicknames?
& IN NUMBERS °°° Age
& ISN'T IT OBVIOUS °°° Gender
& GIMME SOME OF THAT °°° Sexual preference

& SNEAK A PEEK °°° Picture in link form
& BRINGING SEXY BACK °°° Appearance {min. 1 - 2 paragraphs}

------------------d e e p e rLOOK

& UNDERNEATH THE LAYERS °°° Personality {min. 2 - 3 paragraphs}
& WHAT HAS SHAPED ME °°° History {min. 2 - 3 paragraphs}
& MY THOUGHTS °°° Your character's opinion on the imprisonment of Twilight. Are they fightened of Him? Do they think the Gods could have handled it another way? Or was Twilight just being a bitch?

& YES PLEASE °°° Likes
& NO THANK YOU °°° Dislikes
& GUT WRENCHING °°° Fears
& ENJOYING °°° Hobbies

------------------etcETC

& HACK & SLASH °°° Weapons {optional}
& TUNE IN °°° Theme song
& COLOR ME °°° Your posting colors
& PUPPETEER °°° Your username

Code:

[size=24][color=silver][color=white]------------------[/color][color=color1][b]t h e[/b][/color]BASICS[/color][/size]

[size=10]
[color=color1]& [/color] [color=color2][b]SAY IT WITH ME[/b][/color] [color=color1]°°°[/color] [color=silver]►[/color]
[color=color1]& [/color] [color=color2][b]ALSO KNOWN AS[/b][/color] [color=color1]°°°[/color] [color=silver]►[/color]
[color=color1]& [/color] [color=color2][b]IN NUMBERS[/b][/color] [color=color1]°°°[/color] [color=silver]►[/color]
[color=color1]& [/color] [color=color2][b]ISN'T IT OBVIOUS[/b][/color] [color=color1]°°°[/color] [color=silver]►[/color]
[color=color1]& [/color] [color=color2][b]GIMME SOME OF THAT[/b][/color] [color=color1]°°°[/color] [color=silver]►[/color]

[color=color1]& [/color] [color=color2][b]SNEAK A PEEK[/b][/color] [color=color1]°°°[/color] [color=silver]►[/color]
[color=color1]& [/color] [color=color2][b]BRINGING SEXY BACK[/b][/color] [color=color1]°°°[/color] [color=silver]►[/color] [/size]

[size=24][color=silver][color=white]------------------[/color][color=color2][b]d e e p e r[/b][/color]LOOK[/color][/size]

[size=10]
[color=color1]& [/color] [color=color2][b]UNDERNEATH THE LAYERS[/b][/color] [color=color1]°°°[/color] [color=silver]►[/color]
[color=color1]& [/color] [color=color2][b]WHAT HAS SHAPED ME[/b][/color] [color=color1]°°°[/color] [color=silver]►[/color]
[color=color1]& [/color] [color=color2][b]MY THOUGHTS[/b][/color] [color=color1]°°°[/color] [color=silver]►[/color]

[color=color1]& [/color] [color=color2][b]YES PLEASE[/b][/color] [color=color1]°°°[/color] [color=silver]►[/color]
[color=color1]& [/color] [color=color2][b]NO THANK YOU[/b][/color] [color=color1]°°°[/color] [color=silver]►[/color]
[color=color1]& [/color] [color=color2][b]GUT WRENCHING[/b][/color] [color=color1]°°°[/color] [color=silver]►[/color]
[color=color1]& [/color] [color=color2][b]ENJOYING[/b][/color] [color=color1]°°°[/color] [color=silver]►[/color] [/size]

[size=24][color=silver][color=white]------------------[/color][color=color1][b]etc[/b][/color]ETC[/color][/size]

[size=10]
[color=color1]& [/color] [color=color2][b]HACK & SLASH[/b][/color] [color=color1]°°°[/color] [color=silver]►[/color]
[color=color1]& [/color] [color=color2][b]TUNE IN[/b][/color] [color=color1]°°°[/color] [color=silver]►[/color]
[color=color1]& [/color] [color=color2][b]COLOR ME[/b][/color] [color=color1]°°°[/color] [color=silver]►[/color]
[color=color1]& [/color] [color=color2][b]PUPPETEER[/b][/color] [color=color1]°°°[/color] [color=silver]►[/color] [/size]
Back to top Go down
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Darkness Parts [Lit Medieval Fantasy RP. Open to all]   For Whom the Darkness Parts [Lit Medieval Fantasy RP. Open to all] EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:55 pm

------------------t h eBASICS
For Whom the Darkness Parts [Lit Medieval Fantasy RP. Open to all] NOMADS_Cyberpunk_2-1-1

& SAY IT WITH ME °°° Fiona Airas Faeyt
& ALSO KNOWN AS °°° Fae
& IN NUMBERS °°° Flowers wilt so quickly but I am f o r e v e r young - 24
& ISN'T IT OBVIOUS °°° Only females can be considered a princess
& GIMME SOME OF THAT °°° Men? Women? I care not w h a t their gender may be, as long as they are not freaks.

& SNEAK A PEEK °°° Are you willing?
& BRINGING SEXY BACK °°° Fiona is a tall young woman, standing at approximately five feet six inches. Curvaceous and not afraid to show it, she wears little, her clothes mostly consisting of various leather straps. Her body screams of lusty desires while her face holds all the contempt in the world. She stands all and proud, her dark black eyes looking down at others, even if she's looking up at them.

Her mass of jet black hair is caught up in a dirty-looking bandana, the dark locks sticking up at odd ends as though it had not been brushed in days. In truth her hair refuses to lay flat, thus she ties it up in her bandana.

------------------d e e p e rLOOK

& UNDERNEATH THE LAYERS °°°
×____refined

Fiona has always been the one to be rational and calm when danger arises. If there was a fire breaking lose in the kitchen it would be her that could solve the problem without getting nervous. Of course this trait only rears its head up when it just involves her. If it doesn’t involve her, she will tend to just flick the matter aside and tend to her own merriments. So don’t expect her to save you from your burning kitchen. After all why should she care? If you get burned in the kitchen it’s not like she’s going to sob and feel guilty. She is in no way your knight in shining armor.

When harsh words comes her way from another or she doesn’t get her way, she will remain calm and undisturbed. It takes quite a lot to shake her self control or trigger her temper. It is probably because of that that irks people to no end. There just is no way to make Fiona lose her temper. However, don’t be fooled because Fiona actually does show her anger but she has learned how to mask it. She expresses immense boredom, as if nothing interesting is going on, to hide her anger when the situation rises. It’s a great way to become the winner in the end and never once has she lost against another.

×____aggressive

Fiona is a being who seems to constantly be brimming with energy and life. She does nothing without the help of her great driving energy towards a certain goal. However, it is because of this unlimited source of energy does her aggressive nature peek its head out. Born to be competitive and accomplish everything in the name of victory and such, she has become mightily aggressive. She is aggressive in her drive to succeed, willing to do whatever is possible to continue to climb up that ladder of success. If she has to bully another to step down from their position or even goes as far as fighting, than she will be more than glad to do so. Her aggressive behavior is constantly on display, especially when she is in one of her moods. She can be seen spewing out vulgar words, harassing others, physically hurting another and playing downright dirty to get her way when no one is looking. There is no way she is going to lose, and if playing the bad guy in life gets her where she wants and these freaks out of here then so be it. You would think everyone would hate her guts, but that’s where you are wrong. With her good looks, charismatic and twisting words, and her warm smile she is forgiven by all. Soon it has come to a point where everyone is used to her behavior, easily able to ignore it and instead relish in Fiona’s accomplished self, or so she believes.
& WHAT HAS SHAPED ME °°°
Fiona's life hasn't been an easy one. Her mother died giving birth to her, and her father didn't outlive her long. She was sold to slavers when she was three. They thought they could sell her because she was cute. If no one would buy a child, they would keep her until she was old enough to be sold. She lived with the slavers until she was seven years old. They were traveling from one city to another with their carts where attacked by bandits. Fiona was kidnapped and hauled away.

It turned out they weren't bandits, just a small group of mercenaries, they had planned to sell Fiona to another Slaver, but her ferocity wowed them and they took her in. They taught her all she knows of weaponry and combat. She quickly learned to take care of herself in a place where if bones weren't broken and blood wasn't gushing, no one cared. The small troupe became her family and she stayed with them until she decided to strike out on her own when she was eighteen.
& MY THOUGHTS °°° I keep my opinions to myself. Life is difficult enough without the Gods meddlings in it. But they will meddle. All we humans can do is hope they tire of their meddling soon and leave us alone!

& YES PLEASE °°°
booze
men
booze
fighting
booze
men
booze
& NO THANK YOU °°°
women
nobles
hypocrites
cowards
& GUT WRENCHING °°°
heights
& ENJOYING °°°
fighting
earning gold
staying alive

------------------etcETC

& HACK & SLASH °°°
& TUNE IN °°°
& COLOR ME °°° Dim Grey
& PUPPETEER °°° ` i z a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Whom the Darkness Parts [Lit Medieval Fantasy RP. Open to all]   For Whom the Darkness Parts [Lit Medieval Fantasy RP. Open to all] Empty

Back to top Go down

For Whom the Darkness Parts [Lit Medieval Fantasy RP. Open to all]
Page 1 of 1